|“||Videos that confuse people.||”|
Ami Yamato (born: October 26, 1985YouTuber, vlogger, and animator, currently living in London. She is known for using a 3D animated figure look-alike instead of showing her face online.) is a virtual Japanese-English
The most common kind of videos on Ami's channel are vlogs, where she talks directly to the viewer. Her vlogs are often set either home or some sort of theme park/exhibition. For example, her Circle Lenses and Ami Yamato and the Making of Harry Potter videos show some fun stuff Ami loves. She also created some vlogs like her Easy Holloween Costumes video for a little fun.
Ami has appeared in several videos produced by other channels. Some of these are:
- CaptainDisillusion's Back to the Future Analysis
- Domic's Picture Video
- A Skype Chat with Hikosaemon
- A vlog with Starlet Shay
- YouTube Nation's Coldplay Big Fan Surprise
- TomSka's asdfmovie14
- Sneaky Zebra's LFCC London Film and Comic Con - Cosplay Music Video 2015
- Gimmeabreakman's CHRISTMAS IN JAPAN! ・2014・
On her own channel she made:
- A Q&A with Rebecca Parham featuring Jaiden Animations
- A Q&A with Lana McKissack
- A vlog with Hikosaemon
- The Slumber of the Lambs
Ami tends not to dive too much into her personal life, but in July 2014, Ami did a series of "Japan vlogs," as she was visiting her family in the country. She has said she was born and raised in Tokyo before eventually moving back between England and Japan during her childhood.
While on YouTube Ami has also made a number of friends, such as Rebecca Parham, Domics, and Lana McKissack.
- Ami loves coffee and her favorite place to purchase it is Starbucks.
- Ami can speak fluent Japanese.
- The two favorite videos Ami has made are her Snow Crunching video and Breaking Bad parody.
- Ami was born in Tokyo, Japan.