Erik Kane (born: July 13, 1999YouTuber. He currently is the most popular Arcade YouTuber on the site. He makes arcade games, claw machines, and carnival game videos. His character Arcade Warrior is a spiky-haired, Mountain Dew drinking, energetic guy who shows you how to win at games. He's traveled all over the United States and Canada to visit arcades and film videos.), better known online as Arcade Warrior is an American
Erik was born in Rochester, New York. He started making videos with his younger brother Jason at an early age. His first YouTube channel was called EandJ Gamez, where he made comedy sketches with his brother. This inspired him to create Arcade Warrior, and pursue a full-time career on YouTube. He was inspired to create his YouTube channel from his favorite YouTuber Adam the Woo. Erik also loves movies, television and sports. His favorite movie is The Public Enemy with James Cagney. His favorite sports teams are the New York Giants, the New York Yankees, and the Dallas Stars. Erik wishes to pursue acting and filmmaking in the future.
- His famous intro "Tater Tots Are Ready" is a catchprase that was coined by his mother.
- 100,000 subscribers: April 16, 2016
- 500,000 subscribers: November 29, 2016
- 1 million subscribers: December 2, 2017
- 1.5 million subscribers: December 26, 2018
Video View Milestones
- 100 Million Video Views: 2017
- 200 Million Video Views: 2018
- 300 Million Video Views: 2019