Darryl Noveschosch (born: April 2, 1995, better known online as BadBoyHalo (formerly thesaintsofgames), is an American gaming YouTuber known for hosting the Minecraft server MunchyMC. He is a member of the Dream SMP.)
His channel mainly consists of Minecraft videos and Story Time. BadBoyHalo is often compared to Skeppy and Zelk (formerly Zelkam) when it comes to content. He sometimes also records with a6d for content, and they are friends, like Skeppy and BadBoyHalo. BadBoyHalo is often trolled by his friend Skeppy, either on MunchyMC or InvadedLands.
BadBoyHalo owned a channel alongside Skeppy and a6d called The Trio where they posted podcasts and stream together, which Skeppy has since taken over. BadBoyHalo has also gone bald for $10,000 USD in a livestream on August 1, 2020. In February of 2020, The Trio was disbanded.
The channel was taken over by Skeppy and is now known as SkeppysLab where he posts videos with a face cam.
In a livestream, he mentioned that he listed his height as 5'9" (175 centimeters) on his driver's license, but he suggested that it may be closer to 5'8" (173 centimeters). However Antfrost, who is 5'7" (170 centimeters), has met up with Bad in 2018 and claims that Bad is shorter than him. In a tweet, Antfrost claimed that BadBoyHalo is 5'6".
As a child, Darryl had two pet frogs named Leopard and Mr. Hoppy. He currently owns a Maltese dog named Lucy, nicknamed "Rat" due to her shaven appearance. His roommate owns a Maltese dog named Gambit. Darryl's brother also owns a dog.
Darryl used to have another Maltese dog for over 10 years when he was young, who sadly passed away from a large tumor on her liver.
On November 2, 2021, BadBoyHalo was accused of pedophilia and grooming by the twitter user "xoLuciex". They claimed in a Twitter thread that back in 2018, Bad talked to them in a very inappropriate way while they were 13. BadBoyHalo, later on, addressed the accusations saying that he had no idea who this user is and also pointing out that said user didn't provide any evidence as they said they would do in a previous tweet. He also added that, due to the accusations, he will talk to a lawyer to see what legal actions can be taken against them for defamation and slander. Several hours later, "xoLuciex" deactivated their account after saying that the accusations were a "troll" made by a group of "bored and stupid children under the age of 13". One hour later, a presumed old acquaintance of the owners of the account, reactivated the account, apologizing for the actions of the original owners and minutes later, the account was deactivated again. Soon after, #bbhsupport trended on Twitter after the entire situation was clarified and Bad was proved to be innocent.
BadBoyHalo was a notable admin on McPVP while it was still around, and MunchyMC opened around the time when McPVP merged to Brawl. While the domain still lives (mcpvp.com) some of their subdomains redirect you to certain game modes on the new replacement of McPVP which is now Brawl.
Brawl bought out McPVP when owner Kurtis Welch had issues keeping the servers up from financial issues. Kurtis had to pay the server host out of his own pocket. Due to financial issues, Kurtis decided to sell McPVP to Chaploo who owns all the domains. Their is a different owner currently in his place running Brawl (several owners).
Chap bought out McPVP for approximately $80,000. He bought the following servers CTF, Build, HG.
Brawl later killed off the Hunger Games mode and killed off some of its other gamemodes when it's merge happened.
BadBoyHalo has a Minecraft server called MunchyMC (MunchyMC.com) with over 100+ players online at once and various game modes. MunchyMC has been slowly replacing some of McPvP's game modes such as KitPvP (kitpvp.us) now redirects players to MunchyMC's KitPvP server. MunchyMC is also known for its custom game mode "Wool Wars" where you build up in the sky with wool and fight other players in an arena.
BadBoyHalo owned the domain Skeppy.com and decided to put it to use by making a Minecraft server, specifically a Minecraft server dedicated to Skeppy. He hired builders and more to build the server. It took 1 year for the project to be done. When the build was done, BadBoyHalo "trolled" Skeppy by pretending that he just found this new amazing server.
MC Championship is a Minecraft Tournament for YouTubers and streamers run by the Noxcrew, in which 10 teams of four compete in a series of 8 minigames decided by the participants. A point multiplier makes each game worth more as each round passes, incentivizing teams to vote for games they might be bad at early on in the event. In the end, the two teams with the most points face off in a round of ‘Dodgebolt’ to decide the winner of the tournament. This makes it possible for a team to win despite potentially having fewer points than the runner-up.
- MC Championship 1: Did not participate.
- MC Championship 2: Team Pink Parrots. Teamed with RTGame, ToxxxicSupport, and Skeppy.
- MC Championship 3-13: Did not participate.
- MC Championship 14: Team Cyan Creepers. Teamed with Captain Puffy, TapL, and Skeppy. Placed 34th individual and his team placed 9th overall.
- MC Championship 15: Did not participate.
- MC Championship 16: Team Pink Parrots. Teamed with Dream, F1NN5TER, and SeaPeeKay. Placed 16th individual and his team placed 2nd overall, but won the tournament by winning Dodgebolt.
- MC Championship 17-20: Did not participate.
- MC Championship All-Stars: Team Red Rabbits. Teamed with Dream, GeorgeNotFound, and Sapnap. Placed 9th individual and his team placed 1st overall, winning Dodgebolt and the tournament.
BadBoyHalo streams every Saturday, between at 1-6 PM EST. He is known to get very angry when people call him names such as "Bald Man" or "BaldBoyHalo". In his streams, there was also a gag where every day was Bad’s birthday since no one knew what his actual birthday is. Even his stream mod, Callahan, sometimes changes the donation sound to something annoying. Callahan has changed the sound to BadBoyHalo saying "ding" several times.
Bad also gets upset when he receives a large donation as his policy is usually $5 or less. Other memes Bad dislikes include Japanese Symbol for Beginner, asking what microphone he uses, Magnifying glass tilted left / right, curly brackets, long numbers, uh-oh spaghettio, cheesy fries, egg bug, Pizza Slice, 14, ping spoofer and a more recent controversial meme, COVID-14. BadBoyHalo made a stream and went bald on August 1st, 2020. This was named National BaldBoyHalo Day by some fans.
As well as this, trolls and bullies often appear in his donations, making jokes that Bad is uncomfortable with, and generally harassing him.
The Weirdest Talk Show
The Weirdest Talk Show was a debate show that aired on Thursdays at 5 P.M. EDT. This show was on OnlyHitUS with a6d, and another guest (mainly George, Sapnap, Dream, etc.), and they would debate over a silly topic. The first topic, "Everyone has to shave their head", went live on August 8th, 2019, and had two debates to go over with: "Everyone has to shave their head", and "Pineapples on Pizza". They had Skeppy as a guest for Episode 14, for the "Video Games has to be 18+" topic. They used to be on Twitch, but the main channel was taken down, they had to do it on the YouTube channel for the video, and the website for just audio, according to this tweet.
There are many memes associated with BadBoyHalo which include "I'm a Ping Spoofer" created by Skeppy, "BaldBoyHalo" created by Skeppy, "CryBoyHalo" created by Zelkam, "14" created by Skeppy and A6d, "Poop server," also created by Skeppy, "Quack" also created by Skeppy, and "McDonald's Cheesy Fries" and "NoPantsMan" (Reference to Speedrunner vs 4 Hunters) created by Dream. Some famous donation memes are "Magnifying Glass Tilted Right / Left" and "Japanese Symbol For Beginner". Other memes seen on streams are "Egyptian Goose", "Macaroni" and "uh-oh spaghettio".
- BadBoyHalo is 27 years of age, he stated in a 2012 McPVP stream that he was 21, however, he has admitted to having lied to get into an event.
- On a stream on January 11, 2020, Bad challenged Skeppy to double or nothing in hopes that he wouldn't have to wear the skin Skeppy chose for him after he lost a TNT run bet, during Minecraft Saturdays. After Skeppy won thirteen 1v1s in a row, Bad then had to wear any skin Skeppy chose for him for 22 years. Unfortunately for Skeppy, on his birthday, January 17, 2020, Skeppy lost another skin bet to BBH in Wool Wars to decrease the date from 22 years to 3 days.
- He is also known for censoring when someone swears as he enjoys having a family friendly environment. Whenever another person swears at/around Bad, he usually says, "Language!" since he's a family friendly user.
- His parents didn't allow him to watch content that contains swearing.
- Although he dislikes swearing, he also understands that many of his friends enjoy doing so and supports them.
- He was once involved in a car crash which caused a power outage.
- He had a massive and fast growth in subscribers due to participating in Dream's Minecraft Manhunts.
- He has known Dream for over five years.
- While he was born and raised American, his last name, Noveschosch, proves that he has some Russian ancestry.
- He went bald on August 1, 2020 for $10,000 which was given by Skeppy.
- He hit 400,000 subscribers on his 25th birthday.
- He used to lift weights in high school.
- One of his favorite bands is StarSet.
- He has a gluten intolerance.
- He is afraid of airplanes & lions.
- Bad uses he/him pronouns, but doesn't mind people using other pronouns such as they/them for him.
- His voice was used for a character called Muffin in an Object Show known as THANOS that was made by Whiteimator.
- He used to play percussion in high school.
- He is the unofficial member of the Dream Team.
- "LANGUAGE!" (When someone says a cuss word)
- "Listen you little muffin head!"
- "One of the most important things you can do as a friend, is be there and be the person that people can lean on, okay? 'Cause that's when you can impact the biggest change in people's lives. Everyone needs love." (August 2020)
- "bouncy bouncy bouncy!"
- "mining away! don't know what to mine I'll mine it anyway!"
Note: The following dates are according to
- 100,000 subscribers: October 26, 2018
- 200,000 subscribers: July 5, 2019
- 300,000 subscribers: September 16, 2019
- 400,000 subscribers: April 2, 2020
- 500,000 subscribers: May 19, 2020
- 600,000 subscribers: June 29, 2020
- 700,000 subscribers: July 24, 2020
- 800,000 subscribers: August 4, 2020
- 900,000 subscribers: August 16, 2020
- 1 million subscribers: August 26, 2020
- 1.1 million subscribers: September 2, 2020
- 1.2 million subscribers: September 13, 2020
- 1.3 million subscribers: September 29, 2020
- 1.4 million subscribers: October 21, 2020
- 1.5 million subscribers: November 5, 2020
- 1.6 million subscribers: November 22, 2020
- 1.7 million subscribers: December 5, 2020
- 1.8 million subscribers: December 18, 2020
- 1.9 million subscribers: December 30, 2020
- 2 million subscribers: January 9, 2021
- 2.1 million subscribers: January 20, 2021
- 2.2 million subscribers: January 31, 2021
- 2.3 million subscribers: February 9, 2021
- 2.4 million subscribers: February 22, 2021
- 2.5 million subscribers: March 5, 2021
- 2.6 million subscribers: March 19, 2021
- 2.7 million subscribers: April 2, 2021
- 2.8 million subscribers: April 22, 2021
- 2.9 million subscribers: May 8, 2021
- 3 million subscribers: May 30, 2021
- 3.1 million subscribers: June 2021
- 3.2 million subscribers: July 2021
- 3.3 million subscribers: August 2021
- 3.4 million subscribers: October 2021
- 3.5 million subscribers: November 2021
- 3.6 million subscribers: January 2022