Ben Phillips (Born: October 10, 1992) is a British YouTube, Instagram, and Vine sensation known for his pranks. He has more than 4 million subscribers and 920 million video views on YouTube and 1.8 million followers on Instagram.
Before fame, Ben worked at his mother's shoe shop in England.
- Ben is obsessed with superglue and Carl thinks he has a serious addiction to the adhesive seeing that it is the most commonly used tool in most of his pranks.
- He made £12,000 from a sponsored video for Ford Europe which starred Harley.
- Ben has a cat named Vuitton and once had a rabbit named Cookie who passed away on November 24 (unknown year).
- Ben's favourite shoes are Christian Louboutin mens sneakers
- He loves his grandparents
- He has launched his own gaming app called Wire.
- He says he's is in a relationship with a car.
- In one of his vlogs, he revealed that he's struggling with anxiety attacks for the past five years
Rise To Fame
His Dr. Harley series, where he dressed up his then-girlfriend's son as a doctor, went viral. He had more than 1.3 million subscribers before the app shut down. His Youtube channel has amassed up to 3 million subscribers, and upon reaching this target, Ben superglued a d*ldo to Elliot's forehead.
He is a local of Bridgend, Wales and has a cat named Vuitton. His brother Elliot Giles is known for his short temper, black tooth, calling ladies a "simple b*tch" and constantly refers to himself as "Big D*ck Giles"" *insert hip thrust*. Giles has a severe hatred towards pranks, being filmed and Carl.
- Elliot Giles
- Harley Lion
- Jordan (Georgina Powell)
- Farmer Chris
- Surfer Tris (Tristan)
- Carl Twinney (Camera-man Carl)
- Marge (Bens ex neighbour* & Elliot's Next Door Neighbour)
- Norman The Cat (Marge's pet)
- Nana Giles & Brian (Grandad) Giles-Phillips (Ben & Elliot's Grand Parents)
- Maria & Dave Phillips (Ben & Elliot Parents)
- Trickey (Ben & Elliot's Gardener)
He collaborated on a video called "Gummy Money Does Not Work In London" with
- Nicholas Megalis
- Arron Crascall
- Joe Charman.