Big Hit Labels (formally known as ibighit) is a YouTube channel maintained by South Korean entertainment company Big Hit Entertainment. Founded in 2005 by Bang Si-hyuk, it is best known for managing the idol group BTS (Bulletproof Boy Scouts/Bangtan Boys). They also manage TXT (Tomorrow X Together) and soloist Lee Hyun. As of June 2019, ibighit has gained over 26.6 million subscribers, and it is currently the 36th most subscribed channel on YouTube. It is the first most subscribed South Korean channel on YouTube, ahead of BLACKPINK.
- Their video Boy With Luv holds the record for most views gained in the first 24 hours for a music video.
- Their video Idol used to hold the record, breaking the previous record held by Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift.
- Boy With Luv is also the fastest YouTube video (or at least music video) to 100 million views and the fastest video to get 10 million likes.
- On April 12, 2019, the day Boy With Luv was released, they gained nearly 700,000 subscribers, more subscribers than any other channel did that day.
- ibighit is the only channel to have four videos in the top 30 most liked YouTube videos (DNA, Fake Love, & Idol w/ 9 million likes and Boy With Luv w/ 10 million likes).
- BTS owns their own channel named BANGTANTV.
Note: The following dates are according to
Video View Milestones
- 1 billion views: September 20, 2017
- 2 billion views: March 19, 2018
- 3 billion views: August 6, 2018
- 4 billion views: November 21, 2018
- 5 billion views: March 29, 2019
- 6 billion views: June 3, 2019
- 7 billion views: October 4, 2019
- 8 billion views: February 5, 2020
- 9 billion views: April 30, 2020
- 10 billion views: July 4, 2020
This page was created on January 11, 2019 by Davidjl123.