|“||i read tweets||”|
―Bowblax's channel description
Josh first came to fame after a run in with the Twitch streamer Pokimane, after she issued a false copyright strike on a compilation video of her and the YouTuber Keemstar fighting on Twitter. Afterwards he joined the live show RFC After Hours, in which they discussed Justdestiny. He has remained on the show since.
- LAUGHING MY ASS OFF (When Bowblax Reads Tweets with Lmao/Lmfao)
- Some people don't know the struggle (Bowblax's famous bar from his song)
- LET ME SPEAK (Said on Bowblax's Sunshine stream during the Copyright controversy)
- He is 6'0" tall.
- He is saught by many male YouTubers, once being asked to dinner by Film Oddities on stream, even though he is straight.
- He is openly Autistic and has ADHD.
- He did eDating once, then it ended up being a dumpster fire that he will never have an eRelationship ever again.
- His mom’s maiden name is Ruth.
- Turkey Tom often makes jokes about his autism, but despite this, the two are good friends.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 100,000 subscribers: April 11, 2020
- 200,000 subscribers: August 19 2020