Nathaniel Coyote Peterson (born: September 1, 1981most subscribed YouTube channel in the United States .), better known online as Brave Wilderness, is a nature specialist that goes out into the wild and films animals with his crew that he finds on his way and does commentate and educate people about them. He has gained a lot of exposure for making several videos that was recommended by YouTube, and was put on the Trending page multiple times. His YouTube channel currently has over 14.2 million subscribers and 2.6 billion video views, and is the 80th
Brave Wilderness is a YouTube channel that focuses on Nathaniel exploring the wilderness, interacting with wild animals, and educating the viewers on what to do when you come into a dangerous animal encounter.
Brave Wilderness became very popular from his series of videos where he was bitten or stung by different animals. The channel has more than 12.5 million subscribers and is still growing.
Animal stings and bites-In this series Coyote is stung or bitten by animals for viewer education and entertainment while the crew stands by in-case he is majorly injured, has an allergic reaction, or goes into shock.
In June 2017, Nathaniel discovered a subspecies of the blue crayfish, although is not 100 percent confirmed.
Note the following dates are according to SocialBlade.com the dates may vary by about 1 day, and if you live outside of North America the dates may vary by up to 2 days due to the Time Zone Difference.
- 1 million subscribers: May 18, 2016.
- 2 million subscribers: September 5, 2016.
- 3 million subscribers: September 25, 2016.
- 4 million subscribers: October 31, 2016.
- 5 million subscribers: December 28, 2016.
- 6 million subscribers: April 29, 2017.
- 7 million subscribers: July 12, 2017.
- 8 million subscribers: September 12, 2017.
- 9 million subscribers: December 25, 2017.
- 10 million subscribers: April 10, 2018.
- 11 million subscribers: June 25, 2018.
- 12 million subscribers: August 17, 2018.
- 13 million subscribers: November 18, 2018.
- 14 million subscribers: February 17, 2019.