This article is a stub!This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Brawl Stars,
Brawl Stars is a freemium mobile video game developed and published by the Finnish video game company Supercell.
Brawl Stars is a multiplayer online battle arena game where players battle against other players or AI opponents in multiple game modes. Players can choose between several brawlers that they have unlocked, each with their unique offensive or defensive kit. As brawlers attack and do damage to enemy brawlers, they build up their special ability, called a "Super". Each brawler has their own "Super" ability, which can, for example, spawn a damage-dealing turret or a complete heal. Each brawler also has two unlockable (passive) abilities called "Star Powers", which can be found in "Brawl Boxes" (the game's version of a loot box), or inside the in-game shop once the brawler reaches their maximum power level. Furthermore each brawler also has one unlockable ability called a "Gadget". A brawler's gadget appear in Brawl Boxes and in the shop once that brawler reaches power level 7. These abilities are, once unlocked, usable 3 times per match and are activated by pressing a certain "Gadget button". Additional brawlers can be obtained through Brawl Boxes as well. In addition, it is possible to purchase "skins" in the shop, which may alter the appearance, animations or sounds of Brawlers.
Brawl Stars has a variety of different game modes that players can choose from, each one having a different objective. Players can invite friends to play with them up to the maximum team size of the game mode.
- Gem Grab: Gems spawn from a mine in the middle of the map. When your team collects 10 gems or more and maintains it for 15 seconds, you win. In the map Minecart Madness, a minecart appears at certain intervals of the game that blocks attacks, Supers, and Gadgets and deals 2000 damage + knockback to brawlers or minions that touch it.
- Showdown: Free for all. Power Cubes increase a brawler's health and damage and can be obtained by destroying a 6000-health crate or if a brawler dies. There are 2 types of Showdowns; Solo and Duo. There are also Showdown modifiers: Energy Drink which massively (but temporarily) increases your damage and speed and spawn randomly on the map, Healing Mushrooms that heal you for 1000 health per sec when you're inside its AOE, Angry Robo that has 32000 health and gives 3 Power Cubes when destroyed, and Meteor Mash that lands on random locations, dealing 2000 damage + knockback if hit. It is possible to dodge the meteors. There also was a modifier named Life Leech (now Graveyard Shift, active during Halloween).
- Brawl Ball: Coming soon
- Bounty: Coming soon
- Heist: Coming soon
- Siege: Coming soon
- Hot Zone: Hot Zone is a limited game mode available to play during Lunar New Year.
- Present Plunder: Present Plunder is a limited game mode available to play during Christmas.
- Robo Rumble: Robo Rumble is a weekend game mode.
- Big Game: Big Game is a weekend game mode.
- Boss Fight: Boss Fight is a weekend game mode.
Most Brawl Stars content creators have a code
- Alvaro845 — Alvaro845
- MOLT — Molt
- Chief Pat — PAT
- Orange Juice Gaming — OJ
- BenTimm1 — bt1
- Radical Rosh — Radical
- HaVoC Gaming — HAVOC
- CWA Mobile Gaming — CWA
- Lex - Brawl Stars — lex
- KairosTime Gaming — kairos
- ChiefAvalon — ChiefAvalon
- Rey - Brawl Stars — rey
- Yde — Yde
- Coach Cory — Cory
- Wonderbrad — wonderbrad
- Chicken —chicken
- Gedikor — GEDI