Britbongreturns YouTuber and Streamer who did trolling videos previously in the 2003 game Second Life. At some point in 2016 Dominic has shifted his focus from YouTube videos to streaming at least 14 hours a week. The focus of the new streams was 'Banter' which is British slang for rude talk.
Britbong created an account called "Britbong" The nickname "Returns" was added after being banned from YouTube for the second time. After being banned from Twitch.tv in 2015 he moved to hitbox.tv for under a year until he was banned from there too. Starting July 2016 he was streaming on stream.me then he moved to YouTube Gaming.
On April 10, 2017 jealous detractors tried to terminate his channel with false DMCA's and was temporarly shut down but then His channel was reinstated 8 days later on April 18, 2017. Britbong changed his partnership away from Machinima to OnmiaMedia.
Then on August 30th 2017 Dominic was informed via email that all of his YouTube accounts were terminated. Visiting any of his accounts would show you a red warning box which included the follow message...
"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten."
This was because he raided another streamer and said streamer had friends in high places, this video explains the situation well here
- He coined the term "toe suckers" in the commentary community
- He created "Forever Alone"
- He created Ralph Pootawn
- Britbong has trolled so many people they dedicated months and years of their life stalking him. (Good example is this page being vandalized and various others with misinformation and outright misleading info.
- ↑ https://socialblade.com/YouTube/user/britbongreturns
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Britbong/comments/36whjy/how_i_made_ralph_pootawn_and_how_i_started_making/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/GLENNGOULDD/status/562415703379419137
- ↑ http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sop4u5
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/Britbongreturns