Caleb Glass, better known online as CalebCity, is an American YouTuber known for his online comedy skits.
He was originally known as a popular viner back when Vine was at it's peak popularity. Back in early 2015, he uploaded his first video to vine. He first joined YouTube in 2011, but didn't upload his first video until 2016.
Rise And Success
Caleb would continue to still occasionally upload content to his YouTube channel, but wouldn't upload full time since he still posted on Vine very frequently. On October 27, 2016, Twitter had annoucned it would be discontinuing the Vine app, no longer allowing any of it's creators to upload. Many popular Viners at the time, including Caleb, would begin to move to new platforms such as Instagram and YouTube to continue their career. CalebCity would begin to post more and more skits to his channel, not only being noticed and gaining subscribers from his old fans, but establishing a new and loyal fanbase on YouTube, thanks to his unique style of humor and over dramatized video format. As of now, he continues to hold a steady viewership, and while gaining thousands of subscribers every month.
Comedy Central Collab
In late September, 2019. Caleb anouced via YouTube Community Post that he had did a collab with Comedy Central. In addition to this, they would reveal "CalebCity Week". This would run for a total of 6 videos. published back to back starting on September 23rd, and ending on September 29th.
- 1 Million Subscribers: March 15th, 2019
- 2 Million Subscribers: September 15th, 2019
- CalebCity has once stated in his QnA video that he has two older brothers.
- His favourite Zelda game is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- His 3 favourite movies are: Ferris Bueller's Day Off(1986), Friday,(1995) and Spirited Away(2001).
- His favourite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho.
- Caleb plays himself in every single one of his videos. He is almost always the protangist, antagonist, or both in the plot of his videos.
Caleb's YouTube Icon
Caleb's Apearance 1
Caleb Appearance 2
Caleb Appearance 3