|“||hey guys it's me carson||”|
Carson King (born: May 10, 1999YouTuber, comedian, Twitch streamer, and gamer who creates videos with his friends, typically recording themselves on Discord or in a video game such as Minecraft. He is also the founder of the former YouTube group Lunch Club and the clothing company, Pool Hall.), better known online as CallMeCarson (formerly TheBlueCrewPros), is an American
Carson created his channel on May 10, 2012, his thirteenth birthday. He started gaining fame for his Invading Discord Servers and DeviantArt is NOT Safe videos. His popularity increased further when he created the Minecraft multiplayer event SMPLive, along with cscoop.
Previous YouTube channels
Carson uploaded his first video in 2011 under the username bluecreepers1 with the video Minecraft Multiplayer Adventures-Episode 1:Awesome. With 26 videos, Carson, as well as some friends he had at the time, ran this channel, with the last video being posted on November 25, 2011.
On November 29, 2011, Carson uploaded his first video to the channel GamerCraft157, to replace the old channel previously mentioned. With 69 videos, the videos included games such as Minecraft, Terraria, Happy Wheels, Skyrim, and Portal. The last video uploaded on the channel was on May 7, 2012. On September 8, 2011, Carson created another account called Falcon Lover in order to get PewDiePie to subscribe to it.
On July 8, 2012 (which was after the channel CallMeCarson was made), the first video uploaded to the channel "iceboxSP" (currently known as icebox carson) was the start of Carson's new singleplayer series. This channel made 40 videos, with the last one on March 16, 2013. From this point onward, all current videos by Carson would be made on his main channel, TheBlueCrewPros. On his birthday in 2014, he created another gaming channel called CarsonSucksAtGames which was meant to upload Let's Plays and montages. However, very little came out of the channel with only four videos created around that time.
On his main channel, he mainly uploads videos with his friends reviewing images, videos, or games with commentary while using the voice chat software known as Discord.
His second channel (CallMeCarsonLIVE) consists of uploads of him and his friends playing a variety of games, for example, Minecraft, Roblox, UNO, Portal, Gang Beasts, Human: Fall Flat and many more.
His third channel (CallMeCarson VODS) consists of full, unedited archives of past livestreams from his Twitch channel.
His fourth channel (CallMeCarson Plus) consisted of short videos, bits, and TikToks. Now, it mainly consists of small, funny moments from CallMeCarson's live streams.
Survival multiplayer series
- Main article: SMPLive
In March 2019, Carson and many other streamers started a season of a Minecraft Survival Multiplayer Series, entitled SMP Live, on his Twitch channel. Players would be required to livestream at all times while playing. The server also had a hit system, where viewers could donate to have a streamer either kill or prank any other player of their choice. Many streamers like twomad, cscoop, and AntVenom played in this series.
Some clips of the streams were uploaded to his second channel, CallMeCarsonLIVE. A finale on the server was held on December 31st, 2019, and it ran into January 1st, 2020. After midnight had struck, the server whitelist was disabled and the server IP was publicly released. Soon after, the server was closed. Carson had alluded to a Season 2 of SMP Live, but no announcement has been made.
- Main article: Lunch Club
In the video titled “Weird YouTube Channels“, Carson announced that he started a podcast called the UNZIPPED Podcast in which, "Four people under the age of 20 talk about topics you don't really care about." The "Goop Squad" uploaded four videos before renaming the podcast, "Goopcast", unlisting their four previous podcasts and adding five new episodes. Under this name, they are also on Soundcloud.
Due to trademark issues with the name “Goopcast,” it was later renamed to “Fart Club” temporarily and then officially renamed to “Lunch Club.” Lunch Club consisted of Carson and his friends doing skits and vlogs along with other YouTubers. The channel was shut down due to Carson's sexting & misconduct controversy which in turn led to the ending of the relationships amongst the members.
Year of Charity (YOC)
After an 8 month hiatus in 2021, Carson announced the "Year of Charity" (or YOC) on August 25, 2021. Starting on September 1, Carson would donate all profits raised during streams to a charity, with the charity changing each month. Carson stated the reason for starting the Year of Charity was to manage to give a bad situation a good ending. The event will last for a full year from September 2021 to September 2022.
Below is the list of charities included in the Year of Charity, listed alongside their respective months. The list will be expanded as more charities get announced.
|Charity Name||Month||Money Raised|
|Children of War||September 2021||$44,911|
|Healthy Gamer Foundation||October 2021||$2,004|
|Save the Chimps||November 2021||$1,229|
|Habitat for Humanity||December 2021||TBA|
During September 18 to October 19, 2016, the username associated with Carson's Minecraft account was "I_LYNCH_BLACKS". It was later explained that "It was at a time of really offensive jokes and such and wanted to get a quick laugh and such out of it."
Many people were supposedly banned from Carson's public Discord server for reporting racist claims made by other members. Additionally, Carson and his moderation team refused to ban members who shared the racist comments, stating there were a lot of requests and people shouldn't take time of their day to handle them.
However, it is worth noting that Carson presumably had little-to-no say regarding his server's moderation, instead all the fault being at the server's moderation team. Nonetheless, due to it being a partnered server, the staff team started taking more strict measures and the server started becoming a safer place.
Carson's discord server has gone through many ups and downs, on January 5th, 2021 the original CallMeCarson Discord Cult, created in 2015 and with 300,000 members, was deleted alongside Carson's main account. After his comeback to Twitch he published a newer Discord server, this server being extremely strict with low tolerance for any kind of trolling.
On March 12, 2020, Carson announced on Twitter that he was taking an indefinite break to improve his mental health. On April 1, 2020, Carson responded to a comment in his own Reddit confirming that his ex-girlfriend Kate, known as Katerino online, had cheated on him for Fitz, one of his good friends. He also stated that while this wasn’t the initial reason he took the break, they both knew about his mental health when this event occurred. Later on, more boyfriends were revealed.
They were her manager, a small League of Legends streamer, and a couple more unidentified people from clips.  This sparked discussion on Twitter, as many content creators and friends of Carson would join the discussion and share their opinion about this controversy. They are mainly divided into two camps: one of which blames Fitz is equally as guilty as Kate; the other camp sympathizes Fitz and claims that Kate is the only one to blame in this event.
Carson apologized to Fitz and Katerino for jeopardizing their career on April 15. Cameron also came out on Twitter apologizing to Carson as well, which received a positive response from the fans. Katerino released a video titled "an update" in which she explains how she "wasn't in a relationship with Carson" and how "she is going through a hard time and is seeing a therapist". However, this apology was not as well-received among the community.
After the drama, Carson started being active on Twitter again and played 8Ball on the iPhone against many popular figures. Carson also made jokes on his Twitter about him getting cheated on.
On April 24, 2020, he returned to YouTube, releasing the long-awaited "Best of CallMeCarson" 2020 edition. He jokingly states at the start of the video that he'd hoped "nothing bad had happened during his absence" most likely referencing the Katerino and Fitz drama.
Then, on April 26, Carson made his official return to Twitch and YouTube with the video "I guess I'm back" on his CallMeCarsonLive channel. In the video, Carson talks about how excited he was to return to making content and stated that he wouldn't be talking about or referring to the Katerino drama much in the future.
On January 4, 2021, after the sexting controversy erupted, it was confirmed by Anything4views that Carson and Kate were never in a relationship.  The information came from Fitz in a private conversation with Chad, in which Fitz came up to Carson with the idea of Carson "borrowing" Kate for a few videos. This new information has been met with a mixed response, with some people saying that the might have been too harsh on Kate, and re-subscribing to her, while others still point out that she still cheated on other men. However people then unsubscribed from her when she attempted to make a come back video.
As of June 2021, people are still split on the matter, but more people do lean towards the possibility she still emotionally cheated on Carson.
Sexting & misconduct
On January 4, 2021, Hugbox and Traves (members from the now defunct Lunch Club) were interviewed by Keemstar, in which they announced that Carson sexted a girl who was underage in early 2019. Hugbox explained that Carson had confessed this towards all Lunch Club members, and was the reason the group dissolved. On January 5, a Twitter user named Sam, also known as miniborb, came forth explaining that she had been groomed by Carson.
She was 17 at the time, and Carson was 19. The next day on January 5, other former Lunch Club members Slimecicle, cscoop and Jschlatt released statements regarding the situation, all three showing dissatisfaction with the situation. Ted Nivison released his statement the following day. In addition to Lunch Club, many other YouTubers who worked with him previously took action, such as Jaiden Animations, who unlisted the videos she had created alongside Carson, some of which having as many as 17 million views.
As the (at the time) alleged victim of Carson's acts, on January 5, a YouTuber named JOKO released conversations between Carson and other acquaintances of his that confirmed that Carson, back in early 2019, exchanged nude photos with the aforementioned miniborb. Later on January 9, Keemstar released another video on the situation this time mentioning another accuser, stating that at the time of their photo exchanges she was 17 and Carson was 20 in middle 2019.
The reason as to why it took so long to be revealed was due to fears of lawsuits and more controversy on Lunch Club's end. In response to the allegations, Carson deleted his Discord server and shut down his Subreddit. Many YouTubers, fans and ex-fans, have been split on Carson sexting. Many have said Carson was innocent, while others said he was a pedophile and a groomer. Some have condemned Carson since they thought Carson was abusing his power to talk with fans, while others say he and Sam were horny teenagers.
The cheating allegations have been confirmed by ex-Lunch Club members and Carson himself. As of January 31, 2021, the Subreddit was re-opened again, though without the ability to post new content, but months later the subreddit shut down & re-opened again.
- Slimecicle immediately distanced himself from Carson after he realized that what Carson did could be seen as highly illegal. He also reported it to the Authorities and completely left Lunch Club.
- Charlie's telling of events has been questioned, however, as he claimed to have filed the police report in early 2020, despite still collaborating with Carson until late 2020. Many people have suspected that either Charlie lied about filing a police report in order to avoid hate in some way. Others are less harsh on Slime, and they speculate that he did file a police report yet continued to collab with Carson for either monetary purposes, or that he had briefly forgiven him afterwards (similar to Jschlatt).
- Jschlatt released a video in which he had more of a neutral response. In the video, he encouraged Carson to get mental help and to not excuse himself from the situation. Many have respected Jschlatt for not being so cruel and being respectful about the whole scandal.
- Ted Nivison expressed how it was extremely difficult to remove Carson from his life, especially after he had helped him build his channel, he said that he heavily regretted including Carson in his videos, he deleted the video where he was reading national park reviews with Carson & Schlatt out of respect for the victims.
- Joko said on his Twitter that Carson's "predatory" behavior was disgusting and encouraged others not to defend him. He also released a video proving that Carson's Discord messages were real. He further elaborated the next day on his Twitch saying that while it's not pedophilia, he still thinks Carson used his fame to manipulate his fans.
- Cscoop said he didn't feel well enough mentally at the time to be interviewed with Noah and Traves, he cut ties with Carson shortly after the interview.
- Jaiden Animations would go on to unlist her video "I tried to beat Minecraft With CallMeCarson".
- Altrive simply said on their Twitter that Carson's behavior was unacceptable.
- Jawsh stated he was disappointed with Carson, but would later say that the whole situation shouldn't have been made public.
- penguinz0 said on Twitter and Twitch that Carson's behavior wasn't pedophilia or grooming, but he didn't defend nor lambast Carson.
- Twomad, unlike the other content creators listed, defended Carson. He stated that Carson did nothing wrong and he was the victim since everyone was attacking him after the allegations came out. He mostly attacked his friends for "abandoning him".
- ConnorEatsPants, while staying neutral on the Carson situation, has made occasional jokes towards the situation as well, including making jokes during ban appeal streams about Carson being back to people who were banned from his chat, or calling Carson's fans "Fanboy and Chum-Chum fans". Connor's chat also spams the emote "cmc7", an sub-emote from Carson of him saluting. Some people have actually been banned from Connor's chat from spamming the real emote while being subbed to Carson, however this has been denounced by Connor, saying that people shouldn't be banned for watching Carson as well.
- Mizkif curiously said on a livestream that he regretted inviting Carson over due to learning "more information". When questioned, Mizkif never elaborated on what he was saying, and has never said anything about Carson since. Many think that the extra information could bring to light more allegations against Carson, however others pointed out that Jawsh has said that Carson has done "worse things" but they still aren't bad enough to be made public. It is unknown if Mizkif even cut-off Carson, since he only said that he regretted inviting him over, and refused to elaborate further. This situation might have been solved privately, but that is unknown.
- Wilbur Soot made the specific decision to take a month off of minecraft.
SCP Podcast/The Narrator allegations
In light of the sexting allegations against Carson, YouTube user 'The Narrator' a former friend of Carson and former host and creator of the now-defunct Solitary Confinement Podcast (co-hosted by RaccoonEggs as well as Carson) published a video on January 7, 2021 titled 'My Experience With CallMeCarson.'
In this video, Narrator goes into detail about how Carson constantly agitated him while he was suffering from manic episodes (due to Narrator having Asperger's as well as BPD) during Vidcon 2018, constantly prodding him and making fun of him during these episodes. This incident, along with other similar incidents, caused the two to disassociate with each other, leading to the end of the Solitary Confinement Podcast. While disputing how to announce the end of the podcast, Carson went behind the backs of both Narrator and Raccooneggs, hijacking the Solitary Confinement Podcast Twitter account (created and owned by Narrator) and posting an announcement video that was shortly taken down after ten minutes.
Before Carson posted the video and hijacked the account, he sought the consultation of fellow YouTubers and friends Altrive and Jawsh, where conversations and DMs provided by Narrator details how Carson outright admitted to wanting to 'sabotage' Narrator and how he wanted to proceed with the announcement video, which both Jawsh and Altrive objected to.
Narrator alleged that Carson wanted to ruin his life, as he would have sent his rapidly-growing audience of hundreds of thousands to his outlets to end his content creation career, as they would be under the guise that Narrator was a terrible person. In the short-lived announcement video, Carson announced plans to create a new Podcast called the 'Unzipped Podcast' with Raccooneggs, and admitted to his audience that he believed that Narrator was a terrible person, but they should still, "go follow him and cheer on his endeavors." Narrator ended the video by confessing that he held off accusing Carson in part of fear of being called a liar, but finally built up confidence to tell his story due to the sexting allegations now confronting Carson.
After Narrator released his video, he was accused of grooming a 13 year old when he was 18. Narrator released a Google Doc about this, which received a good amount of backlash. After a month, the comments on his Carson video were turned off, possibly due to these allegations.
Steam Library/Pregnancy playtime
In January 2021, amidst the sexting allegations, people noted that Carson's Steam library contained a game known as Pregnancy, a game about a 14-year old girl who gets raped and becomes pregnant. The game only takes around 40 minutes to complete, however Steam notes that Carson had played it for over a hundred hours. While some noted it may just be a joke, comparable to how jschlatt has several hours on a Steam hentai game, many have shown concern on why Carson would choose that game in particular. However, this very likely could have just been due to leaving the game open or being idle.
Rumors spread that one of Carson's editors, Krinios said in a now-deleted tweet that he had been in contact with Carson. He said that Carson was living with family members and he also promised that an apology video would be coming, however it would take several months before it would happen. Krinios had also said that Carson was afraid of going back to college and getting a job.
On April 4, 2021, Ludwig was streaming an old Jeopardy video featuring Carson. He eventually got a text from Carson to stop playing the video, which Ludwig confirmed it was him. This debunked any theories that Carson left the internet or died. Weeks later on April 24, 2021, Carson added an Instagram story of him filming his cat playing toys. He deleted it 5 minutes later but one of his fans reuploaded it. People think Carson may have accidentally uploaded the story or it was showing that he might be slowly recovering.
On May 9, 2021, ConnorEatsPants stated on his Twitch stream that he'd been in a little contact with Carson and that he was looking for a therapist to get him help. On May 17, Carson accidentally posted a tweet replying to a political debate but he would go on to delete it. A minute later he posted another tweet saying "accidental tweet, carry on 🤓", but then he deleted it again. People thought he might have been hacked on Twitter but it's been confirmed that he accidently posted it onto his public account instead of his private one.
A month later on June 19, Carson made another tweet saying to give him a bit more time to reevaluate. Though the post has spawned quite the mixed reception, it was speculated that he'd indeed address the allegations down the line.
On August 1, Carson made a tweet saying "I just wanna be bred and breeded". He later deleted the tweet and clarified that he accidentally posted them on his public account again. He ended it with saying to give him a few more weeks, and he would go on to delete that tweet as well.
On August 13, 2021, Carson made several consecutive appearances on streamer Mizkif's stream. Most notably, he first entered (likely on purpose despite what he said, due to his tone) asking where the bathroom was. He recreated Mizkif's YouTube intro, said "Hi, twitter." and announced he would be back soon, then proceeded to leave before saying "Twitter dies." Some people assumed that Carson lived with Mizkif and was joining his group OTK. However, Mizkif clarified that Carson only visited them in order to discuss a charity stream with Maya.
Carson later clarified on a stream that he and Maya visited the Alveus Sanctuary and Mizkif's house. The group talked about Carson making a cameo on his stream as a joke. Jawsh reacted to the clip on a live stream, in which he quickly became puzzled and melancholic. He would end the live stream early. ConnorEatsPants said that he and Jschlatt were unaware that Carson was hanging out with Mizkif since Carson and Mizkif mentioned the two while streaming.
"Moving Forward" video
On August 25, 2021, Carson uploaded the video "Moving Forward" after 8 months of hiatus from the internet. Carson explained that he didn't want to talk about any of the controversies since he wanted to move past that and has learned new experiences from being off of the internet. He also stated that he planned to create a new project called the Year of Charity in which he donates all of his profits to a new charity each month. The reason behind this is because he wants to show that he's improved as a person. Carson set an official date for his return to Twitch on September 1.  Carson's viewers and non-viewers alike welcomed Carson back, and sent him supportive comments on the video.
Jawsh later responded to the video, this time saying he will forgive him, however saying it is not that clear-cut, as there is some stuff behind the scenes (that Jawsh refuses to elaborate on, as it is "none of your business"). This lead many to believe that Jawsh's reaction was actually not about Carson himself, but something else like an audience reaction.
Return to Twitch
On September 1st 2021, Carson made his official return to Twitch. The stream consisted of Carson showing a Google Slide in which he discussed the Year of Charity, new rules, his future, and any associated events that occurred during his hiatus. For the second half of the stream, Carson played Minecraft and answered questions fans wanted to ask. The two hour stream had over 30,000 views with huge amounts of supports from fans.
Carson as of Today
While his subscribers and view counts have declined since his controversy, he is slowly starting rebuilding his platform. While most of his content has been solo, he does play with his editor Asaii. Carson has also started a new Minecraft SMP for his Twitch subs, named "Online SMP", where he does frequent livestreams on, exploring people's builds and talking with his friends (even having AntVenom have a guest appearance on one of his streams, which was later uploaded as a video to his live channel). It is still technically the early days for his return, and many wonder if he will ever collab with people like Jschlatt and Jawsh ever again, however most signs point to this being unlikely.
Carson has made occasional jokes and nods to his controversy, such as laughing during a Pokemon Myster Dungeon stream where a character talked about a Pokémon being 'looked up to by many', or titling one of his videos on his CallMeCarsonPLUS channel "i've changed chat". When Carson spoke with Ryan The Leader on cancel culture, he says he was prepared to be called out online and was even considering retiring from YouTube. However after the hiatus, he felt he became a better person because of taking a break from social media and the family supporting him.
- "I am the president of the United States, Obama!"
- "He clearly likes it!"
- "Oh hell yeah."
- "Spider check!"
- "Listen, you goblins."
- "I'm an influencer. All the other Minecraft streamers suck. They don't understand how to be an Influencer like me. I Influence, I tweak, I get mad win."
- "I aspire to be a professional Krunker player, raining in KR."
- "I would breed with Dwayne."
- "Jersey Shore the Situa- the Situa- the Situation. My abs. The Situation."
- "Wood-fired pizza? How will pizza get a job now?"
- "Hmm, where did I put that lever?"
- "Spicy Dirt."
- "Ok Obama, keep your secrets!"
- "What's the deal with airline food?"
- "I have a big dumpy."
- "I wanna be a fridge."
- "Lower-class... my ass!"
- "I believe we need to exchange insurance information."
- "Subscribe to CallMeCarson on YouTube."
- "I wanna adopt a bald kid and slap his head when I feel like it."
- "Mia Malkova wanted to go on a date with me and I turned her down."
- "Ok Sammy."
- "You like dick n balls?"
- "I guess god wanted my autograph."
- "Can you do anything other than be bacon?"
- "I lock you in. I lock you in with the duck. Yes, I do, I'm rolling for it, I'm rolling for it, Charlie."
- "Cereal when no milk, cereal when haves milk."
- "Hey, can I get a...McBreakfast?"
- "What a classic!"
- "Umm... Big Stone."
- "Me? Gongaga."
- "it's is my life and you cant say nuttin."
- "I’ve spent too much time wishing I was monkey, not enough time BEING monkey."
- "I'm furious, I want to shake a child!"
- "Your'e welcome (dabs)"
- "Imma head out."
- "If you spell your name wrong on an IQ test, does your score get knocked down?"
- "To construct, you must first destruct."
- “What’s your top 3 favorite primary colors?”
- Carson wrote "Subscribe to CallMeCarson on YouTube." as his yearbook quote.
- Carson met a co-creator of Phineas and Ferb (Dan Povenmire) during a visit at Disney Television Animation.
- Carson played Minecraft multiple times with the voice actor of Gumball from The Amazing World of Gumball (Nicolas Cantu), who is known as Junky Janker.
- Carson's LIVE recap videos have been edited by Joko, Pokay, Krinios, YoItsGold, Archie, and others.
- Carson was born in California and raised in Indiana.
- Carson got a cat in 2021 named Astro, as revealed in a now deleted Instagram story and his comeback stream.
- Carson and his YouTube friends have criticized Stan culture.
- He used to upload videos on a channel called Fast Man, which mostly consisted of random videos. However, all of them have been deleted.
- When the BlueCrewPros channel was created, there used to be Minecraft let's plays on the channel. However he went on to delete all of these videos.
- He is 6'3" tall (190 centimeters).
- He made a Christmas/comedy music EP "CallMeCarson Presents: Just the Hits! A Classic Christmas EP" on December 2020, which features 6 tracks, 5 of them being modified versions of Jingle Bells (one was just a non-modified cover of the song).
- From 2019 up until 2020, he had the biggest content creator Discord server, with around 300,000 members.
- He has appeared as a guest on the podcast, SomeOrdinaryPodcast, hosted by SomeOrdinaryGamers, Oompaville, and Nux Taku.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1 million subscribers: March 5, 2019
- 2 million subscribers: September 10, 2019
- 3 million subscribers: August 15, 2020
- Below 3 million subscribers: March 22, 2021
- 1 million subscribers: October 28, 2019
- 1 thousand subscribers: November 2, 2020
- 5 thousand subscribers: November 2, 2020
- 10 thousand subscribers: November 5, 2020
- 50 thousand subscribers: November 19, 2020
- 100 thousand subscribers: November 24, 2020
- 200 thousand subscribers: December 23, 2020
- Below 200 thousand subscribers: April 6, 2021
- 200 thousand subscribers: September 19, 2021
Video view milestones
- 100 million views: May 1, 2019
- 200 million views: October 23, 2019
- 300 million views: June 28, 2020
- 100 million views: September 3, 2019
- 200 million views: March 20, 2020
- 300 million views: September 16, 2020
- 1 million views: November 16, 2020
- 5 million views: November 25, 2020
- 10 million views: December 6, 2020
- 15 million views: December 24, 2020
- 20 million views: January 1, 2021
- 25 million views: September 13, 2021
- 30 million views: October 31, 2021
- 35 million views: January 5, 2022
- (original account deleted) https://web.archive.org/web/20210106121511/https://twitter.com/miniborb/status/1346304892688855041 (original: https://twitter.com/miniborb/status/1346304892688855041)
Wikitubia Hall of Fame