|“||Without further ado, let’s begin!||”|
Karl Cloutier (born: September 30, 1994YouTuber, reactor, gamer, comedian, musician, game developer, animator, and author.), better known online as Charmx, is a Canadian
His main channel was founded in 2017 and had been supposedly been taken down due to multiple copyright strikes, but is still in function today. He currently has 2 other backup channels named Charmx3 and Charmx2. Charmx2 is used for a majority of meme reactions, and Charmx3 is used for YouTube Poop reactions, including YouTube Poops of himself.
He began YouTube in March 2013, with his first channel called TheCriticalBastard or TBC (initially called DoYoTing). His first channel is still up today, but it is abandoned, and the videos are no longer available (Some, however, have been archived and reuploaded by TheCriticalBastardArchive). In April 2014, he created the original Charmx channel, called CharmxGames. As time went on, he slowly transitioned from gaming to reaction.
On December 10, 2015, he created a second channel called Charmx2, for the reason of too many requests. In February 2016, he ended his original CharmxGames channel to avoid a third strike. Charmx2 became his main channel and was renamed "Charmx" after a while. In mid-2017, his old channel ended up hitting. Sometime later, in February 2017, he created the new Charmx2 to get back up on his feet. After regaining popularity after more than a year of trouble, he created the new and current Charmx channel, simply called Charmx, on July 22, 2017, and not long after, the original Charmx era came to an end when his old channel, with 813,011 subscribers, was terminated on August 14, 2017, due to multiple copyright strikes, and when "My Last Video" was posted the day before at 11:00 AM. In November 2017, he made Charmx3, a third channel that is currently focused on Poop reactions.
Karl currently moved out out of his house to live in his new apartment. He has a brother. He despises living there and has made a 2018 resolution to make enough money and move out of the house. To do so, however, he is using YouTube's monetization feature, having to censor (or completely edit out) inappropriate or controversial words/actions in videos to avoid demonetization. Karl then realizes he needs to gather income elsewhere not only from YouTube. So, he works on side projects to earn more money. At the end of 2018, he didn't manage to get out of the house. Karl planned to move out in 2019 but didn’t due to making little money out of the side projects.
- On August 5, 2018, Karl did a video, showing him wielding a huge zucchini and pretending to use it as a weapon, for which he was known as the "Zucchini King".
- Four days later, Grandayy asked Charmx for his 1,000,000 subscribers video to make a little scene that Charmx will vote for him like a meme election thing that he's doing. Charmx decided to do a scene with two zucchinis.
- On September 24, 2019, Charmx returns being the "Zucchini King" with another big zucchini.
- On August 6, 2020, Charmx brought back the "Zucchini King" with, once again, two large, hefty, rotund, colossal, voluptuous, gartantuan, brobdingnagian, "thicc" zucchinis.
As explained in an old video, before YouTube came around, Karl was at a very dark place in life. He had his suicide date planned out until discovering YouTube and his own religion. Every now and then he feels burnt out and has rough times in life, but it isn't as often as it had been in the past. Karl made a video called "This had to happen, I'm sorry." in this video he says that he is on schizophrenia medication, and he admits to not taking the full dose.
- Since his main channel has been taken down, Charmx reuploads an old video once in a while, and other archive channels do so as well.
- His favourite memes are the "My name's Jeff" meme and the "You've been Gnomed" meme, although he doesn't like being gnomed himself.
- Some of his least favourite memes include the "Big Enough" song scream, the Drake and Josh door hole meme, WHY WEREN'T YOU AT ELF PRACTICE!!, the Burger King Foot Lettuce meme, Thanos Car, the "ooh la la" meme, and the Peter falling down meme. However, in some cases, the meme does something that makes Charmx laugh.
- He used to be a fan of The Walking Dead.
- One of his most successful reaction series is YouTube Poops. Over 100+ YTPs of himself have been made by fans.
- Recently, he made Charmx3, which will be his main channel when the new "Charmx" account gets taken down. Charmx3 primarily uploads reactions to YouTube Poops.
- He is a victim of road rage and was once involved in a car accident.
- Somewhere in about February 2017, he was diagnosed with bronchitis. He has since been cured.
- Before his old channel Charmx2 was taken down, he had amassed 800,000 subscribers.
- Most of his fans want him to "reveal his hair", but he has said time and time again he will do so when ONE of his channels reaches 1,000,000 subscribers.
- He has released a self-made and self-published children's book. He once had a graphic artist who was very inefficient, so he did the graphic art himself. He has stated he won't reveal the name of the book due to privacy reasons.
- He is a victim of doxxing.
- Some of his most iconic quotes are "Hentai is the best anime.", "What am I supposed to SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!" and "WORLD STAR!"
- Karl has had a companion on his side ever since March 3rd, 2018. His companion is Captain America, also known as "Cap". He gives his opinions of the video on certain reaction videos.
- But since he moved out to his first ever apartment, he doesn't seem to have Cap with him anymore.
- He had two fans who dedicated their entire channels to him which formerly reuploaded some of Charmx's older videos, including some of his first-ever videos from his CharmxGames channel. The channel is called CharmxFanChannel/CFC and TheCharmx1sOut. CharmxFanChannel/CFC makes Charmx memes and YouTube Poops nowadays since he was contacted by Karl asking if he could stop re-uploading his old videos.
- When he drinks coffee, he drinks it with a straw.
- He made an Android game in which he was working for 1200 hours in an attempt to get money, however, he only made 15 cents.
- Charmx said he was going to move and publish a game on Steam.
- Charmx had a dwarf rabbit named Joey, who later died.
- On September 14, 2019, Charmx revealed he was dyslexic, which may be the reason why he always seems to botch words.
- On October 15, 2019, Charmx made an update video about talking how his parents are going to kick him out of their house later next year.
- On July 20, 2020, Charmx upload an update video saying that he will move out of his parent's house to move in with a friend.
- Captain America's voice can be found as the Scottish accent at www.text2speech.org.
- Charmx likes the gnome meme when he's using it on other people. But when people are using it at him, he can't stand it.
- His least favourite SML character is Toad because of how he cannot stand him and his voice and Judy Nutkiss because of how she was weird.
- His favorite SuperMarioLogan characters are Mario, Jeffy, Bowser, Bowser Junior, Chef PP, Cody, Joseph, Brooklyn T. Guy, Goodman, Richard Goodman, Jackie Chu, Tyrone, Patrick Coleman, and Black Yoshi.
- Charmx was parodied by ExplosmEntertainment as "Charmo" in the comedy cartoon series "Cyanide and Happiness" 
- He said that he has at least one brother, and he's also an uncle.
- He ever announced that he will be moving soon with his friend and start to live in an apartment.
- His least favorite game is Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy.
- The zucchini king returned on 7 August 2020.
- After a lot of delay, he did a hair reveal, but as a sketch, on August 17,2020 shortly after one million subscribers. In the video, he showed that he was in fact bald after fighting a new character named "The Bald Bastard".
- Charmx reaction video to had no censor at all.
- On November 16, 2020, he uploaded a video announcing that he would officially be moving out of his parents' house and into his own apartment on January 1, 2021.
- He said that if his main channel ever hits 2 million subscribers, he might shave his beard off.
- On January 12, 2021, Karl announced his decision to quit Charmx2 and Charmx3 due to anxiety and paranoia. All videos from both channels have been deleted, and from now on, his main focus will be on his main channel (Charmx) and Charmx Plays. He also deleted his SMG4's reaction videos.
- However, Karl were worried that SMG4 are not okay with reaction to his videos, so he had to delete the past SMG4 reactions. But someone on the Twitter shows the video of SMG4 talking about reaction videos to Karl, where he acknowledge that SMG4 don't mind the reaction videos, then he decided to react to SMG4 again.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 10,000 subscribers: August 2017
- 50,000 subscribers: August 2017
- 100,000 subscribers: September 11, 2017
- 200,000 subscribers: December 28, 2017
- 250,000 subscribers: February 13, 2018
- 300,000 subscribers: April 6, 2018
- 400,000 subscribers: July 18, 2018
- 500,000 subscribers: October 2, 2018
- 600,000 subscribers: January 10, 2019
- 700,000 subscribers: June 1, 2019
- 800,000 subscribers: November 18, 2019
- 900,000 subscribers: April 9, 2020
- 1 million subscribers: August 13, 2020