Michael Tyler Kittrell (born: October 30, 1992YouTuber known for his rant videos and gaming streams.), better known online as CopperCab (also known as Michael Copper), is an American
Between November 2012 and January 2013, Michael and Lauren got in a fight, leading to their breakup.
On June 11, 2014, Michael's first rap video "Gingerbread" was released.
On August 2, 2016, Michael came out as transgender under his new name Claire Kittrell, having come out on Twitter the night before (July 31). However, Michael later had to be taken off the estrogen as it was causing him heart problems. This made Michael come to the conclusion that what is in his heart matters, regardless of outward appearance.
Michael Tyler Kittrell was born on October 30, 1992, in Grayson, Georgia, to William (Roy) and Elecia Lynn Kittrell (née Peters). His mother died when he was 12 years old; his father left home due to a drug addiction. He attended Grayson High School. In January 2014, his family moved to Los Angeles, California.
Throughout his life, Michael has been extremely poor. Luckily, he and his family aren't as poor as they used to be due to his father's assistance. This is revealed by Michael himself in "COME PARTY WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
Throughout his videos, Michael claims to be an intelligent, sweet-matured, talented, nice, outgoing person, but says that the viewers have to get to know him before judging so they can see the truth. However, he can go into fits of rage if people talk bad about him or send him hateful comments, such as calling him a "fat ginger". Even so, Michael says he doesn't care if they try to put him down and disgrace him (since he said in "YOU KNOW WHAT!!" that it will never work) and he will always make videos no matter what — even if they tell him to stop making them or if they continue to hate on him. Once, he told trolls online not to call him a ginger since he is not one, but a redhead.
Another issue about Michael is when he announces he intends to make new videos on CopperCab every week and on CopperVision everyday, he never seems to keep his word most of the time, either due to other things turning up or Michael simply deciding not to do it after all. This has caused people to comment, fighting with Michael for breaking his promises and accusing him of lying. Michael has replied to these comments before as when he said his rap video is coming out soon in "GINGERS AREN'T A RACE??" and then told the haters not to call him a liar since he isn't. In 2010, when Michael barely started his channel, he used to stick to his word and post videos every week or so, as he has said. So far, the only time Michael hasn't promised to make new videos was in "STOP OR ELSE," in which he told people not to call him a liar if he doesn't upload it since it doesn't mean that he didn't post it on his channel yet.
One of his traits is whenever he spits on the camera lens when screaming, he occasionally puts the camera down and wipes the lens with his shirt.
Despite his genuine kindness, people have claimed that Michael is the "true" antagonist of his videos as he repeatedly has severe anger problems and becomes extremely bad-tempered, violent, foul-mouthed, and a bit mean and somewhat disobedient at times as well. Other comments have even said that Michael is really an Internet troll and that he only fakes his anger problems to get more money and video views from YouTube. In response to these comments, Michael denies these rumors and has tried to prove that everything he does is obviously not staged, as well as that he doesn't do videos for money.
He is a hardcore RuneScape fan and has played the game since March 2001. In the video "PARTYHATS FOR EVERYONE," he said he even has a tape of him playing the game for the first time back then and proceeded to insult children about it, telling them he knows they might not know what a tape is and calls them "little ignorant f**ks." In the same video, he has stated he is a fan of party hats, especially white ones. Due to this (and many other times in which Michael has complained about things), a lot of people are convinced that Michael is really a racist; however, he states otherwise and in "ST. PATRICKS DAY IS RACIST!!!!", he said he is the least racist man in the world.
Sometimes, Michael argues with Mema, as seen in a few of his videos. Despite this, they have an extremely close, loving relationship as Mema is the one who raised him. In one interview of Hollywood Hillbillies with Mema, she said that although Michael is smart, he is a know-it-all. She then explains that from an early age, she took in Michael and "turned him into a nightmare" by spoiling him.
In "MICHAEL COPPER DATING PROFILE 1," it is revealed that Michael is an animal lover.
On January 6, 2013, he and his girlfriend Lauren got into a feud over Michael apparently cheating on Lauren and going out with another girl, which made Lauren feel betrayed and jealous and repeatedly message Michael about it in an upset rage. However, she secretly misses and loves him as she keeps bringing it up and even made a video on her channel titled "Solitary Man - Johnny Cash cover by IrenicHippyKin." It is currently unknown whether or not Michael and Lauren will get back together.
- Michael is constantly referred to as a troll by some parts of his community.
- It is currently unknown who Michael's parents are, though he has rarely mentioned them.
- Michael is 6'2" and 230 lbs.
- His true surname is Kittrell, despite him having claimed it to be Copper. This made people believe this was just a username he had used on YouTube. Many theories had appeared suggesting Michael's surname is Faggabon (a name created by haters), Peters, or Hughes.
- Michael's favorite food is taco salad.
- Michael is right-handed.
- In "I MIGHT BE DEAD!!", Michael told the viewers that if he does not have a video up by a week from now, he is either dead, a zombie, or might be running from one right now. Afterwards, he did not post a new video on CopperCab a week later and this caused everyone to believe he was dead and got turned into a zombie. That is until when "DEAR POTHEADS" was posted on July 19, 2012; in the same video, Michael notes that he doesn't think there was a zombie apocalypse.
- On February 5, 2013, Michael guest-starred on Tosh.0, alongside Mema. As well, his "GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!!" video made a brief appearance onscreen at the beginning, and in the middle of the episode, Mema's "I LOVE NANCY GRACE!" video appeared onscreen.
- On August 11, 2013, the L.A. Times confirmed that Michael and Mema would get their first reality show called Hollywood Hillbillies, while also confirming that Michael's real name is Michael Kittrell. The series aired on January 21, 2014 to mostly unfavorable reviews.
- Michael also earned some media attention for a video campaign against bullying.
- On January 12, 2015, on his Twitter account, Michael has stated that he believes that Kiss a Ginger Day is racist.
- On February 6, 2015, on his Twitter account, Michael announced a film titled Ginger: The Legend of CopperCab in the works. However, there has been no official information.
- On "DEAR MR. DONALD TRUMP," Michael reveals that his middle name is Tyler.
- On "Hi again! Big news! :)," Michael announced his first Internet talk show titled Good Evening, CopperCab.
- On November 14, 2016, at 12:43 AM, Michael said on his Twitter account that if he ever has a daughter, he is going to name her Max.
- Around the time of coming down in August 2016, Michael wrote a poem called "Dream Girl" on TranzGender.com.
- On July 12, 2017, at 7:07 PM, Michael said on Twitter that ever since he was a child, he wanted to be a gynecologist.
- On October 23, 2018, Michael started a GoFundMe campaign to repair his MacBook Pro.
- Michael is lactose intolerant.
- In live streams, Michael is known for drawing thermometers on boards to demonstrate his tolerance level, referring to it as the "Patience Meter." Many haters referred to it as resembling a penis and giving names like "Meter Peter." He is also criticized for occasionally burping, which he has stated is due to haters stressing him out.