|“||Hello, everyone! This is YOUR Daily Dose Of Internet!||”|
―Daily Dose Of Internet's intro
Jason Gryniewicz (born: December 3, 1992 better known online as Daily Dose Of Internet (also known as NOSAJ), is a Polish-American YouTuber who uploads compilations of various videos from around the web, which can vary from viral, interesting, or thought-provoking content.),
He previously had a separate gaming channel called Sir NOSAJ, where he posted footage from video game franchises such as Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, and Fortnite. He has sadly lost the password to this account.
He now has a 3rd live streaming channel called Daily Dose Of Gaming.
Jason's content typically consists of three-minute-long videos showcasing a wide variety of intriguing and compelling footage. The clips usually involve interesting locations, cute animals, and impressive creations. He receives permission for every clip shared on his channel.
Contrary to the name of his channel, the videos are uploaded every Monday and Thursday. The name stems from when he used to upload daily, however, this was before he got permission for clips, meaning it was a lot easier and faster to make videos than it is now.
- Jason grew up in Chicago, Illinois and is a big fan of the Chicago White Sox.
- Jason has stated that his favorite YouTuber is Videogamedunkey.
- Jason had a cat named Cupcake. Cupcake died on February 18, 2019 just a few days before her eighteenth birthday.
- Jason has a hamster named Cookie.
- His favorite color is orange.
- He edits with Sony Vegas 18 and does all parts of his channel himself.
- He uses a $50 Blue Yeti Microphone.
- He has a Discord server with 35,000+ members.
- 1 million subscribers: March 8, 2018
- 2 million subscribers: May 20, 2018
- 3 million subscribers: August 24, 2018
- 4 million subscribers: November 15, 2018
- 5 million subscribers: February 21, 2019
- 6 million subscribers: August 26, 2019
- 7 million subscribers: February 14, 2020
- 8 million subscribers: June 9, 2020
- 9 million subscribers: August 22, 2020
- 10 million subscribers: November 14, 2020
- 11 million subscribers: February 11, 2021
- 12 million subscribers: July 1, 2021
- 13 million subscribers: January 9, 2022
Video view milestones
- 100 million video views: March 2019
- 500 million video views: September 2019
- 1 billion video views: April 17, 2020
- 2 billion video views: December 1, 2020
- 3 billion video views: August 31, 2021
Wikitubia Hall of Fame