|“||Hello, everyone! This is YOUR Daily Dose Of Internet!||”|
―Daily Dose Of Internet's Intro
Jason Gryniewicz (born: December 3, 1992YouTuber who uploads videos of viral, interesting, and thought-provoking content.), better known online as Daily Dose Of Internet (also known as NOSAJ), is an American
Jason's content typically consists of three-minute-long videos showcasing a wide variety of intriguing and compelling footage. The clips usually involve interesting locations, cute animals, and impressive creations.
Contrary to the name of his channel, the videos are uploaded once every 3–4 days.
- Jason grew up in Chicago, Illinois and is a big fan of the Chicago White Sox.
- Jason is subscribed and a fan of Videogamedunkey.
- Jason had a cat named Cupcake. Cupcake passed away on February 18, 2019 at 17 years old, just a few days before her eighteenth birthday
- A lot of people make videos that are 1 hour of Daily Dose Of Internet.
- 1 million subscribers: March 8, 2018
- 2 million subscribers: May 20, 2018
- 3 million subscribers: August 24, 2018
- 4 million subscribers: November 15, 2018
- 5 million subscribers: February 21, 2019
- 6 million subscribers: August 26, 2019
- 7 million subscribers: February 14, 2020
- 8 million subscribers: June 9, 2020
- 9 million subscribers: August 22, 2020
This page was created on November 12, 2018 by ChainsmokersFanatic1999.