|“||Hey everyone, Dan here from the Diamond Minecart and welcome back to another video where today we're...||”|
―DanTDM's old intro
- 1 Accomplishments
- 2 Biography
- 3 Personal Life
- 4 Broken Hand
- 5 Play Buttons
- 6 Hair
- 6.1 Brown
- 6.2 Brown To Blonde
- 6.3 Blonde To Turquoise
- 6.4 Turquoise to Light Blue
- 6.5 Light Blue To Dark Blue
- 6.6 Dark Blue To Navy Blue
- 6.7 Navy Blue To Purple
- 6.8 Purple To Blonde
- 6.9 Blonde To Pink And Blue
- 6.10 Pink and Blue to Cerulean
- 6.11 Cerulean to Blue
- 6.12 Blue to Blonde
- 6.13 Blonde to Blue
- 6.14 Blue to Blue and Violet Galaxy
- 6.15 Blue to Brown
- 7 Tattoos
- 8 Dogs
- 9 Books
- 10 Tours
- 11 YouTube Red Show
- 12 Major Characters
- 13 Minor Characters
- 14 Minecraft Championships
- 15 Games Played
- 16 Shady Oaks SMP
- 16.1 CrazyCraft 3.0
- 16.2 Misadventures
- 16.3 Minecraft Hardcore Survival
- 16.4 The Sims 4
- 16.5 Roblox
- 16.6 YouTuber's Life
- 16.7 FNAF World
- 16.8 Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- 16.9 Riddle School
- 16.10 Tomodachi Life
- 16.11 Hello Neighbor
- 16.12 Secret Neighbour
- 16.13 The Escapists 2
- 16.14 Miitopia
- 16.15 Super Mario Odyssey
- 16.16 Fortnite: Battle Royale
- 16.17 Among the Sleep
- 16.18 Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
- 16.19 Subnautica
- 16.20 Granny
- 16.21 Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu
- 16.22 Untitled Goose Game
- 16.23 Marvel's Spider-Man
- 16.24 Pokémon Sword
- 16.25 Among Us
- 16.26 There Is No Game
- 16.27 Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- 17 Quotes
- 18 Intro, Outro, and Background Music
- 19 Trivia
- 20 Subscriber Milestones
- 21 Video Views Milestones
- 22 References
Dan is one of the most subscribed and viewed YouTubers from the United Kingdom, currently having over 24.5 million subscribers and 17.6 billion total video views.
Dan has earned Kids Choice awards as well as a Guinness World Record for his gaming and his dedication to the best-selling video game, Minecraft. He received a Golden Play Button and a Diamond Play Button. He released a graphic novel called 'Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal' on October 6, 2016. The graphic novel features characters from his channel including Grim the skeleton dog, Dr. Trayaurus, evil scientist Denton, and his sidekick Fin. His book made it up to 2nd in bestseller in the US charts and made it up to 1st for several weeks in the UK charts. He was a featured guest at the Cheltenham Literature Festival and has planned a book tour that included parts in the UK and a holiday to New York City.
In 2017, Dan had gone for another tour to the United States for 21 veneus. During this time, he did his Original YouTube Red series, DanTDM Creates a Big Scene. DanTDM Creates a Big Scene follows Dan and his group of animated friends as they battle to keep their live show on the road. Each episode catches their behind-the-scenes exploits as they learn skills, overcome challenges and face impossible odds. Along the way, they find that putting on an epic show isn't as easy as it looks.
He has a minor meme status after creating "The Dab Police" that are usually mentioned in Dan's YouTube community.
In 2017, he managed to get his title as the richest YouTuber in 2017 and was interviewed by BBC News. In June 2013, when his channel exceeded 100,000 subscribers he posted a video showing his real-life self for the first time, thanking the fans and announcing plans to create video blogs about his real life. The channel was called MoreTDM, in which he posts videos about his daily life. However on December 22, 2016, he uploaded a video titled 'Who Is This?!' which would be the last one on his channel. A while later, he was asked why he'd quit and Dan simply responded by saying that he's not interested in vlogging.
Dan was born in Aldershot, England.
On July 14, 2012, Dan created TheDiamondMinecart, a gaming channel whose audience consists of mostly children aged 6-14. Due to an increasing amount of fake channels by the same name as his, Dan changed his channel name to "TheDiamondMinecart // DanTDM". However, he decided to change his channel name again to "DanTDM" on December 20, 2016, but the fake channel is still existent. The reason is that it was a shorter and cleaner name, and people search "DanTDM" more than "TheDiamondMinecart" on Google. He also felt the new name was better than the old one which he said was "awfully long". He also felt the name change was necessary because of phonies, copying his content and putting inappropriate thumbnails.
He produces videos out of his home studio in Essex. In an interview with The Big Issue, Dan described his process in making videos: he gets up around 9:00 AM and starts working on a video an hour later. He checks for Minecraft updates, edits the videos in the afternoon, and uploads the finished product at 8:30 PM, after which he checks for comments. He said, "There isn't another game where free content comes out every day made by fans, some of it is mind-blowing." On weekends, he prepares videos in advance. In addition to Let's Play videos, he makes mini-movies that involve original characters in Minecraft.
On Twitter, Dan states that he puts too much pressure on himself to make daily videos. He wants to spend more time with his wife, pugs and Asher. He is known for his daily reviews as well as several Let's Play series including The Diamond Dimensions, a modpack put together by Dan himself as well as Minecraft Xbox One, where he attempted to build a giant kingdom in Survival mode. CrazyCraft, a series started by Thinknoodles (Justin) and played together with ThnxCya (James) and Dan which is the newest collaboration series since Pixelmon. He also makes vlogs, that he uploaded on his second channel, MoreTDM (which is now currently inactive). He also does videos featuring his fictional villager friend Dr. Trayaurus in which Trayaurus is shown doing his pesky tasks (ie. sending Dan to prehistoric ages, shrinking Dan to a small size and making him go inside to inspect a chicken). He started a Mini Challenge series where he and his pesky scientist villager friend Dr. Trayaurus competed against each other in "Dr. Trayaurus' Challenge Colosseum". He also started Custom Mod Adventures, where Dan uses the mod and makes a story out of it. MoreTDM may come back, as his wife is having a baby boy in January. Dan mentioned in a video once that he'll no longer upload on MoreTDM because he's not interested in vlogging, and that his personal life will get leaked too much.
He is a regular guest at Insomnia Gaming Festival, where he appeared on the big stages in editions 49, 52 and 53. Dan won two Kid's Choice Awards in 2015 and 2016 and most likely for 2017 for the UK Tipster Award. He also won a Bonca Award for the British Gamer Award, and also an award presenter for the Bafta Game Awards 2015, and he also holds two world records which are in Rocket League for scoring the most goals in 'rookie' mode on 2v2 multiplayer and a world record for the most views for a Minecraft dedicated channel. He was featured twice on CBBC's Technobabble where he commented on several video games, and once on ITV's Lorraine. Dan broke his hand on September 28, 2015, so he had to play games and edit videos with one hand but he managed to work as normal. On November 3, 2016, he announced that he will voice the character "Cy" in the new Netflix exclusive series, Skylanders Academy. His character will also become a playable one in the new game, Skylanders Imaginators.
Dan is married to Jemma Middleton and they used to do videos together (e.g Husband vs. Wife Survival and Husband vs. Wife mini-games). Dan and Jemma have also owned three pugs; Ellie, Darcie, and Peggy. So far, it is known that Ellie is two years old and Darcie is one year old. Peggy's age is unknown but it is believed she was around 5 or 6 but is now sadly deceased. Dan has also fostered multiple pugs until they gained owners.
He has a baby boy named Asher but does not share his face due to privacy reasons.
Dan married his girlfriend Jemma on March 17, 2013, who also plays Minecraft. On December 10, 2013, when the channel exceeded one million subscribers, Dan uploaded a Draw My Life video, explaining many personal things about himself.
On August 17, 2019, a video was posted to Dan’s channel titled “We Have a Secret To Tell You...”. In the video, It was announced that Dan and Jemma were expecting their first child. On January 9, 2020, Dan and Jemma both announced that their son, Asher Middleton, was born on Sunday, January 5, 2020, at 10:33 am, however, Dan and Jemma made the decision to not show his face on camera due to privacy reasons.
On September 28, 2015, Dan made a video called, "I BROKE MY HAND!!" and he explains that he swelled his pinky finger, and the knuckles were out of place, and can not move it at all. Dan explains how he broke his hand, and says he was at his kitchen where he slipped, and his pinky hit the corner of the table while falling, dislocating his pinky finger. On that day, Dan went to the hospital, got some X-Rays, and was wearing a cast on his arm.
The next day, Dan went to the hospital again, and his knuckle was forcefully popped back in place but had to wear a hand cast for the next 4 weeks to help keep his dislocated knuckle straight.
Broken Hand Challenge
On October 1, 2015, A Minecraft Game Developer, McMakistein, made a lobby only sent to DanTDM called, "The Broken Hand Map Challenge". There are 9 levels in the game, and the game is where you are not supposed to hit any of the walls, but hit the spider webs. If you hit the wall, you have "Broke your hand", and you have to retry the level. And if you get to the spider webs, you complete the game. Your character moves for you, and you go faster and faster every time.
On October 26, 2015, Dan's hand cast was cut and removed from Dan's hand, and now has full function in his hand to use, as the cast was keeping his dislocated hand straight.
DanTDM has received many play buttons, as Dan has extreme popularity and fame.
- On 25 June 2013, Dan got his silver play button after hitting 100,000 subscribers
- On 10 December 2013, Dan got his golden play button after hitting 1,000,000 subscribers
- On July 30, 2016, Dan got his diamond play button after hitting 10,000,000 subscribers. He currently has over 25,000,000 subscribers.
Dan was notable in the past because of his hair which most people defined it as "crazy". Dan continuously liked to dye his hair in a number of colors, some of these colors include blonde, turquoise, light blue, and pink. Dan has mentioned that "When I was younger, I dyed my hair like every color of the rainbow."
The brown hair is his natural hair color/colour which he was born with. You can see Dan with this hair in his older videos, from the start of his channel to early December 2015. The video below is a video of Dan with brown hair, a few days before he dyed his hair blonde. When he has a beard, it is also brown. His beard is typically either clean shaven or chinstrap but he recently grew a mustache as well.
Brown To Blonde
The first hair color change was when Dan dyed his hair blonde on December 9, 2015. He said that he dyed his hair blonde so that he could get the desired blue hair he wanted. After dying his hair blonde, he said that he liked the hair color but this color only lasted a day as he had to put blue dye over it.
Blonde To Turquoise
The next hair color took place a day after he dyed his hair to blonde on December 10th, 2015. Dan meant to dye his hair blue but it turned turquoise instead.
Turquoise to Light Blue
Dan dyed his hair light blue on December 18, 2015. This time, to ensure blue and not turquoise, Dan mixed purple and blue dye together. In January 2016, Dan cut his emo sides and back real short but kept the top.
Light Blue To Dark Blue
This hair color/colour change was the first and only time that Dan went to a salon to get his hair dyed instead of doing it himself. This hair color/colour change took place on March 2, 2016. During this time, Dan also changed his hairstyle to more of a brushed overlook. There is no footage online of his hair being dyed but below is his first video with dark blue hair.
This hair change took place on March 16, 2017, but Dan uploaded the video on the hair 3 days later on March 19, 2017. In the video he talks about how horrible and messed up his hair is, so he says that he is gonna get his hair fixed in 45 minutes. So in within those 45 minutes, Dan uses Photoshop to see what kind of hair he could put and see if he can pull it off. After his hair appointment, he came back with hair which looks is dyed navy blue and he now goes for a new hairstyle where he swooshes his hair up more.
Dan posted a goal on Twitter saying that if he hit the goal of 3,000 likes he would mix pink dye with blue dye and dye his hair whatever color he made. To his surprise, he hit the like goal and 15 minutes later his hair was purple! This change took place on July 29, 2017.
Purple To Blonde
On August 26, 2017, Dan uploaded a video stating that he wanted to re-dye his hair pink and blue as last time he didn't achieve what he was going for. This time he dyed his hair blonde by a professional and then tried to dye his hair pink and blue on his own.
Blonde To Pink And Blue
Again on August 26, 2017, he uploaded a video where he dyed his hair blonde by a professional. After his hair was dyed blonde, he dyed his hair pink and blue again just as he did on July 29, 2017. But this time he dyed his hair blonde before putting the pink and blue on, so he achieved the look he was going for.
Pink and Blue to Cerulean
Dan changed his hair from pink and blue to cerulean on September 14, 2017, he didn't show him dying it. However, he mentions it in the video when he changed his hair color.
Cerulean to Blue
At some point, Dan decided to dye his hair blue again.
Blue to Blonde
On February 5, 2018, Dan dyes his hair blonde again. The thumbnail is Justin Bieber and Dan comparing their blonde Hair.
Blonde to Blue
On February 6, 2018, Dan dyes his hair blue again.
Blue to Blue and Violet Galaxy
On March 14, 2018, Dan dyed his hair purple.
Blue to Brown
On May 31, 2019, Dan changed his hair to brown because, his hair was badly damaged, and his hair had become thinner. Dan has also said that he will not dye his hair again.
Even though Dan has a young fanbase of kids who consider Dan as a good role model to them, this doesn't stop him from leading his life in whatever direction he wants to by getting tattoos. As of now, he has a total of 8 known tattoos. According to Dan, he thinks tattoos are a form of art and aren't for everyone, but he personally loves them.
This tattoo took about 4.5 hours to do. This Minecraft tattoo consists of an Enderman holding a red Play Button. The tattoo is made in a watercolor style. Dan uploaded the video about the tattoo on his second channel MoreTDM on September 7, 2015.
Wither Skeleton and Ghast Tattoo
Dan did not make a video about the tattoo but he made a tweet about the tattoo on May 30, 2017. This tattoo is an extension of his previous tattoo. Alongside the Enderman now there is a Ghast and a Wither Skeleton which is holding a diamond. They are seen in the Nether and a big part of one of his favorite/favourite games, Minecraft.
Flower Of Life Tattoo (Sempiternal - Bring Me The Horizon Album Flower Design)
On December 6, 2016, Dan made a tweet showcasing another extension to his Minecraft tattoos. This tattoo consists of a flower design that the band Bring Me the Horizon used on their fourth studio album Sempiternal. He most likely made the tattoo because Bring Me The Horizon is one of his favorite bands. A day after that (December 7, 2016), he uploaded the video about the tattoo.
Dan got this tattoo at a place called Authentink Studion while he was in Sydney by a woman named Sarah. He tweeted about it on January 21, 2017. On the same day, he uploaded the video about the tattoo. The tattoo consists of a pug with a hat that says D.E.P, which is the initials of his 3 pugs, Darcie, Ellie, and Peggy.
On April 19, 2017, Dan did not upload a video on this tattoo rather tweeted about it on Twitter. He made a tweet showcasing the tattoo which is located next to his D.E.P tattoo. This tattoo consists of a UFO, a couple of stars and a crescent moon. The tattoo was done for Dan by a man named Chris who was working at the Kings Ave Tattoo in New York City.
Most of Dan's fans don't know that Dan has this tattoo. This tattoo was not revealed in a video on or from a tweet on Twitter. This would also be almost impossible to find on Google as you have to scroll countless amounts of pages to find this. But if you scroll on Instagram for a bit, you will stumble upon an Instagram video that Dan uploaded on June 4, 2017, showcasing a tattoo that seems to be a skeleton wearing a crown.
Have Fun Tattoo
On July 25, 2017, Dan uploaded a video on showcasing two of his new tattoos. One of them is a tattoo that has the words "have fun". It is handwritten by Dan with his own handwriting. According to Dan the words "have fun" are the motto which he lives by and having fun is what always matters even during tough, stressful times. The pink ribbon is to commemorate all TeamTDM members and subscribers who are still around, and some who are unfortunately who will not be around, being Lucas and Henry who according to Dan are two special kids who will always have a place in his heart.
Blue Heart Tattoo
On July 25, 2017, Dan uploaded a video showcasing two tattoos which he got. One of them is a blue heart on his right arm. The tattoo is for his wife Jemma who according to Dan is the brightest part of his life. Hence, he made the tattooed blue while all the other tattoos on his right arm are all done with black ink.
20M Subscriber Tattoo
On September 15, 2018 Dan uploaded a video showcasing the tattoos which he got. One of them is a black diamond on his right arm. The tattoo was to celebrate hitting 20 million subscribers and was designed by @rakelwilson on Instagram which was the best picked out of 4 runner ups. Hence, he received the tattoo at The Family Business Tattoo shop in London.
Dan has gotten many dogs. These are a few notable ones.
- Grim, a fictional skeleton dog in Minecraft and in his Minecraft Mod Showcases.
- Casper, a dog that was almost turned into food by Boris in Xbox.
- Oliver and Olivia. Dan's other fictional dogs in Xbox.
- Hunter and Lexi. His fictional dogs from Minecraft Bedrock.
- Dog, Dan's fictional dog in his Modded Survival series in Minecraft. He died since Dan didn't have time to heal him.
- Unnamed dog, this fictional dog is from the Diamond Dimension series in Minecraft he used in the Twilight forest to explore a labyrinth. Dan sadly killed him by accident while trying to kill another mob.
- Widget, Dan's fictional dog in whitelisted Pixel Core Server which he got as a reward.
- Darcie and Ellie, his dogs in real life, which are known as "the pugs".
- Hugo, a pug Dan, and Jemma had fostered until he got an owner.
- Trinity, a pug Dan, and Jemma had fostered until she got an owner.
- Dennis, a fictional dog Dan has in the Diamond Dimensions modpack Survival Let's Play in Minecraft.
- Peggy, a third pug Dan, and Jemma found wandering in the snow and rescued it. Jemma replied to a fan on Twitter when they asked what the pug's name was and she replied, 'Her name is Peggy'. Peggy also has a condition called syringomyelia, where her skull is too small and has fluids press on her spine. On September 17, 2017, Dan said that they had to put her down and sadly, in very heartbreaking cries, he told his viewers that Peggy died that day.
- Bones, a skeleton dog in his current Minecraft Hardcore series.
- Grim, a skeleton dog in his current Minecraft Ultra (Modded) Hardcore series.
In mid-2016, Dan released a fully-fledged graphic novel titled Trayaurus And The Enchanted Crystal. It hit No.1 in the book charts in the US and No.2 in the UK. It was also the New York Times' book of the month for July that year. He also went on a book signing tour. In December that year, Dan also released a book-based 2017 diary.
DanTDM on Tour (2016-17)
In July 2016, Dan announced to his viewers that he was going on a tour of the United Kingdom. Fans expected to see a gaming session similar to his Insomnia shows in Birmingham, UK. Instead, they received a scripted show which included Minecraft, Roblox and many games coded especially for the shows. It was an adventure to save Dan's pugs and welcomed back some characters who had taken absences such as Denton, Trayaurus and Craig. It also welcomed some new faces such as Eve, Evil Dan and Mr. Pig. See the Major Characters page for more info on some of these characters. After the last part of the UK tour, Dan announced that he was taking this show on a world tour. He started in Sydney, Australia, followed by half a year in the United States. It was then followed by a short Australia tour, where his final show took place at the Sydney Opera House.
DanTDM presents The Contest (2019)
In April 2019, he announced that he was embarking on a world tour once again, starting in four arenas in the United Kingdom. As part of the "interactive experience" that was promised for the tour, an app was released that was used for the shows.
In September 2019, he announced that he would not continue the tour, and instead, it was later adapted into a film that was shown in select cinemas (specifically United Kingdom, Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand) on 2 and 3 November 2019. Online ticket selling will start on 4 October. An app was also released as part of the interactive experience.
On 12 July 2020, he released the full cinema version of the show to his YouTube channel as part of its first anniversary.
YouTube Red Show
The idea of Dan's YouTube Red Show, DanTDM Creates A Big Scene formed when Dan's live show was noticed by the production company, Endemol Shine. At the time, Endemol Shine had already been producing Dan's stage show, On Tour. After seeing their work, Endemol Shine signed Dan onto their film trademark, Endemol Shine Beyond. This soon leads to the creation of DanTDM Creates A Big Scene, which greatly surprised the public. Numerous controversies started to spread after the Live Show with people saying the show was "made for kids" and was "too childish" but Dan's Red Show got it worse. People started to say things like "it's just not Dan'" and "it's a waste of money". People expected to see a Game Theory series or a rebooted Mod Pack YouTube Red Show, but instead got a hypnotic children's TV Show aimed at selling tickets for the tour.
- Dr. Trayaurus, Dan's childish and pesky Villager friend who is a scientist. He is mostly seen in Mod Showcases and Custom Mod Adventures helping Dan out. He has also appeared as a major character in Dan's Red show. Dr Trayaurus appears in Dan's new Minecraft series, Minecraft Misadventures.
- Grim, his skeleton-wolf companion, which often goes with Dan on adventures. He was killed by accident when Trayaurus put him in his prototype duplicate machine that accidentally turned him into bones. However, Trayaurus soon built a machine that could revive Grim from the dead. The machine worked; however, it left him as a skeleton-wolf hybrid. Whenever he dies, he immediately respawns. Grim can never truly be gone now. He appears in Dan's latest Minecraft series, Minecraft Misadventures.
- Melbot, Dr Trayaurus and Dan's robot assistant and secretary for the lab. She helps Dan and Dr Trayaurus with any help that they need. She hasn't appeared in Dan's lab videos recently and it is unknown what has happened to her.
- Craig The Mailman, a character who occasionally delivers crafting ingredients. He is meant for comedy in Dan's lab series. He seems mildly insane. He often says "HEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!" and often picks up random items and uses them such as a banjo. Craig appears in Dan's new Minecraft series, Minecraft Misadventures.
- McDuck, a chicken which appears extremely rarely in the videos. Its last appearance was in TRAYAURUS' OPERATION.
- Denton, introduced in the Mutant Bugs Mod. He got fired and is now portrayed as somewhat of a villain in the Secret Agent mod, the Robot Supersuit mod, at Insomnia 53 where Dan made a live Custom Mod Adventure titled TRAYAURUS GETS KIDNAPPED, the 2014 and 2015 Dr. Trayaurus' Christmas Countdown, and a live Custom Mod Adventure titled GREAT LONDON ROBBERY!! during MineCon 2015. He is the villain of the channel and is very evil and pesky, and now appears extremely rarely on Dan's videos. However, he made a return in Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal. He has also appeared in On Tour and Creates A Big Scene.
- Terrance, a pig who lives in Trayaurus' Lab in the PC world of Minecraft. He wears a saddle and loves carrots. He appears rarely in The Dan's Mod Showcase Videos and Custom Mod Adventures, usually as a form of transport.
- Iron Man, an Iron Golem who lives in Dan's Xbox Survival series. The first Iron Golem to be spawned was Iron Man.
- Eve, Dan's assistant in the theatre show, On Tour. She is addicted to her phone and loves taking selfies. Her second appearance was on the YouTube Red series DanTDM Creates a Big Scene.
- Boris, a minor character who stole Dan's dog Casper and got jailed in Dan's Xbox Survival series.
- Rosalie, Dan's wife in the Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play. She died in Season 3, alongside Craig.
- Nikki, Dan's virtual wife, and current wife as of marriage in Episode 223 in The Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play.
- Craig, Dan's son in the Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play. He died in Season 3, alongside with Rosalie.
- Toby, Dan's son in the Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play as of Episode 224 and was named Toby in Episode 225. Toby appears in Minecraft Misadventures.
- Far, Dan's farmer clone in the Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play.
- Ralph The Piggycorn, introduced in the 2014 Christmas Countdown series and is used to compete in a race of presents.
- Fin, an elf who was Dan's first present in the 2014 Christmas Countdown which turned out to be a robot made by Denton to stop Christmas. He made a return in Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal.
- Trayaurus' Mom, introduced in TRAYAURUS AND THE WITCH and didn't appeared in Dan's videos for a while until Minecraft | WIZARD TRAINING SCHOOL!! | Custom Mod Adventure and Minecraft | TRAYAURUS' MOM MOVES IN!! | Custom Mod Adventure.
- Rosa, Dan's NPC fiance before she died in The Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play.
- Nicki, Toby's wife in the Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play. This was discovered as of Episode 246 when Dan was looking at Toby's info list.
- Luna and Jason, his two best friends in the Minecraft High School series.
- GranTDM, Dan's grandmother in one of his custom mod adventures.
- The Watcher, a mysterious character from The Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play. He/She/It has been referenced only through a book found in Episode 5. It is believed that The Watcher is actually the wraith found in The Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play's intro. The Watcher made a return to Minecraft Misadventures.
- Melbot, the robot mentioned in Major Characters section.
- Fake DanTDM, the first alter-ego that Dan has. He is a reimagination of people who run fake DanTDM channels. His first and only appearance was in Dan's "Reading Your Comments #5".
- Danny Darko, the second alter-ego that Dan has. He is a dark and evil version of himself. This alter-ego was introduced in Markiplier's video DARKIPLER VS ANTISEPTICEYE. The name was most likely given by Markiplier.
In 2020, DanTDM participated in Noxcrew's and Dangthatsalongname's MC Championship event, an event where YouTubers and streamers would come together to play a wide variety of fancy minigames. The tournament consists of 10 teams and 40 players, featuring a variety of custom minigames. The prize is a special MCC coin by Noxcrew.
DanTDM Debuted in MCC11.
- MC Championships 1-10: Did not participate
- MC Championships 11: Team Mustard Mummies.
- Teamed with PearlescentMoon, Quig, and Smallishbeans.
- Placed 25th individual and the team placed 5th overall.
- Teamed with PearlescentMoon, Quig, and Smallishbeans.
- MC Championships 12: Team Purple Pandas.
- MC Championships 13: Team Coral Carollers.
Dan started this series on August 22, 2012, and it is still ongoing to this day, albeit very rarely. Mod Showcases are recommended among most people because while he gets involved with the Mod and shows it off, he sometimes even makes a storyline to help your understanding the mod and to make it funnier. His Mod Showcases are normally where he adds his characters, most often Dr. Trayaurus. Trayaurus is known for being a scientist but also switches jobs according to the storyline (e.g. The McDonald's Mod Showcase). He apparently isn't very intelligent according to Dan, probably because he didn't go to school when he was a little villager. Dan currently has slowed down Mod Showcases production to mainly focus on Custom Mod Adventures and One Command Creations. His mod showcases mostly take place in Dr. Trayaurus' Lab. The Mod Showcases are Dan's oldest series to this date and this series has over 400 episodes making this Dan's biggest series to date. In April 2019, Dan decided to revisit his old videos and made a new video showcasing mods after getting over 18,000 likes on his Twitter post. His video showcased 5 mods in total. the official theme music for this series is called Antoine lavenant street fighter (dubstep remix) .
A mod pack modded survival made by Dan on April 20, 2013, that adds a bunch of new dimensions and mods to Minecraft. The aim is to visit as many dimensions as possible. At the moment, the series has 259 episodes. It's on the break as there aren't many Minecraft mods and Minecraft mods take a long time to make, so Dan stopped the series and is going to make a new one, dubbed Minecraft Misadventures.
During the first season, some of the main mods included were the Twilight Forest Dimension, Grimoire Of Gaia 2, The Atum Desert Dimension, The Eternal Frost Dimension, The Lion King Mod, and the Galacticraft Mod. One of Dan's faithful companions is Far, a pig farmer born by a Human Egg from the My People Mod.
Season 2 of the Diamond Dimensions started at Episode 72. This time, the Diamond Dimensions has 62 mods and is now for 1.6.4, however it's not available for public release, yet, as Dan would need to ask permission from over 25 modders. One of the bugs is when using a sword with sharpness as mentioned on his Twitter (@DiamondMinecart), which was fixed later on. He recently got a spider pet, which sadly, his son Craig killed, and a battle pig named Baconator. He had multiple attempts to have a second child, but the first baby glitched, and then the next one got killed. Fortunately, he has successfully created a daughter called Trinity. His son Craig had a wife named Stephanie, but she died at the same time as his 3rd child, Alexis by the Uvaraptors, which Dan calls "rainbow-chickens". Following, after some trips to the Erebus Dimension and death, his daughter Trinity permanently ran away, making Craig his only child during this season.
Season 3 of the Diamond Dimensions started on Episode #135. There are 45 mods and it is made possible for 1.7.9, but is still not ready for public release yet, as Dan has to seek permission from over 30 modders. Dan had decided on some new fresh air, so this was the first season to restart the Diamond Dimension series. On Episode #145, while Dan was searching for gun powder, he finds his son Craig and his wife Rosalie had died from a raid of hostile mobs. The raid also killed all of the fellow villagers. Dan has also visited the Haven Dimension and he also made a jetpack to travel around and prevent himself from falling. Later, he changed it with the Morph mod and Keeses (a bat in the Zelda mod). Unfortunately, the link to download the mod pack leads to Error 404. The series seemed to stop being made, as he doesn't want to play Minecraft as often as he used to play. The last episode was uploaded on March 9, 2016. However, as mentioned above, there is a new replacement for this series.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Dan started a Pocket Edition series on October 4, 2015, after he broke his hand and couldn't play Minecraft on PC. Currently, in the series, he has two dogs and a crazy cat that continuously jumps on his bed. He travelled to the Nether but where his portal put him was pretty terrible as he was close to the top of the Nether and the fall would kill him if he jumped down (which it eventually did). On Episode 18, he inadvertently found a dungeon with a spider spawner. There are now 24 episodes where he then stopped after his cast was taken off. Then, sometime at the end of 2016, Dan has made a new video of him playing Minecraft: Pocket Edition, albeit in a new world as his old world is now gone. He made 'a house' in a cave, which contains a bed, a chest where his stuff is kept, and a crafting table. He has made two live streams of the game, in which the goal is to find diamonds and build a proper house. In the first Livestream, he found diamonds at the real end of the stream. In the second one, he made a nice house for himself. It is unknown if he is going to continue making the series in the future.
Dan's Minecraft: Story Mode playthrough was a very popular series. He started the series in October 13, 2015, and ended the series on September 13, 2016, after he finished playing the final episode of the game. He has played every single episode. In the playthrough of Episode 4, this is the first time we get to see Dan has cried on camera, which was when Reuben the Pig died. He also became the voice actor for his own character for Episode 6 of the game. The Season 2 playthrough is also finished.
Shady Oaks SMP
Dan started a new SMP series, uploading its videos on both YouTube and Twitch. It was initially started by Dan, Thinknoodles, iBallisticSquid and ThnxCya, but iHasCupquake has recently joined the SMP. Dan has built a gambling stand, a bakery and they have a large mansion. He has a diamond sword named "Big Slice" and a diamond sword named "Peppa Pick". This series is active and ongoing.
Dan started the series CrazyCraft 3.0 along with his friends Thinknoodles and ThnxCya as a temporary series for The Diamond Dimensions on May 23, 2016. He currently is living in a coffee mug near his friends, has 2 girlfriends, the Easter Bunny, the Prince Dragon, a full set of ultimate armour, the ultimate shovel, the ultimate pickaxe, the ultimate sword, a bunch of ants, Dr. Trayaurus, 4 inventory pets who are Cecil the Banana, Pac-Dan, an unnamed gravestone pet and Thediamondminecloud. He even has a Slice which is almost the best sword in the game and has the Royal Guardian Armor, which is the best armour in the game. The series ended in 31 episodes and it was replaced by another new series called Pixelmon Trinity.
|1||"THE CRAZIEST MINECRAFT VIDEO?!"||March 23, 2016|
|2||"SCARY ANGEL DUNGEON!!"||March 28, 2016|
|3||"OUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND!!"||April 3, 2016|
|4||"THE ULTIMATE SWORD!!"||April 9, 2016|
|5||"NEW HOUSE PAC MAN ATTACK!!"||April 14, 2016|
|6||"THE MANTIS MACHINE?!"||April 18, 2016|
|7||"TOUCHING RADIOACTIVE WASTE?!"||April 22, 2016|
|8||"WE HIT THE JACKPOT!!"||April 26, 2016|
|9||"CECIL THE BANANA!!"||April 30, 2016|
|10||"WE GOT PRANKED?!"||May 4, 2016|
|11||"INFINITE NIGHTMARES?!"||May 10, 2016|
|12||"THE PRINCE'S SPAWN EGG!!"||May 17, 2016|
|13||"THE RED ANTS"||May 24, 2016|
|14||"SUPER CRAZY BATTLE DUNGEON?!"||May 30, 2016|
|15||"JUSTIN'S MAD MOB QUEST!!"||June 5, 2016|
|16||"THE GREATEST HAMMER IN THE WORLD!!"||June 12, 2016|
|17||"WELCOME TO THE ZOONIVERSE.."||June 19, 2016|
|18||"TRAYAURUS IS HERE?!"||June 23, 2016|
|19||"GIANT FREAKIN' ROBOTS!!"||June 27, 2016|
|20||"ALMOST THE BEST SWORD EVER!!"||June 30, 2016|
|21||"TRAYAURUS FART CRASH!!"||July 8, 2016|
|22||"I LOVE HOVERBOARDS!!"||July 23, 2016|
|23||"TAKING DOWN MOBZILLA!!"||August 4, 2016|
|24||"HIGH POWER CANNON PRANK!!"||August 19, 2016|
|25||"CREATING UNLIMITED ENERGY!!"||September 1, 2016|
|26||"SCIENCE IS FUN.."||September 14, 2016|
|27||"CLOUD TOWER CHALLENGE!!"||September 26, 2016|
|28||"ENDER QUARRY CONSTRUCTION!!"||October 3, 2016|
|29||"DRIVING A HELI-GHAST!!"||November 1, 2016|
|30||"MY PUGS ARE HERE!!"||November 18, 2016|
|31||"THE LAST CRAZY CRAFT EPISODE"||February 23, 2017|
|-||"Playing Minecraft CRAZY CRAFT 3 Years Later!"||
September 2, 2019
A combination of Diamond Dimensions and Custom Mod Adventures. Up until October 23, 2017, he has made a total of 3 episodes.
Minecraft Hardcore Survival
Dan created his Minecraft Hardcore Survival world on July 28, 2019. He has made his Hardcore world all by himself and no help. In that series, he lived on a floating castle above a cloud. Dan then later expands the castle, giving it an extra room commonly known as the storage room. Dan was surprised that he finally had built a storage room that was organized as he, later on, says he never did that in any of the series. He has successfully killed the Ender Dragon twice and has needed no help with it at all. The same applies to the wither. Dan had figured out an easy way to suffocate the wither and give your free nether stars. He then built 4 beacons below his turtle living facilities, which he later removed. In that series, he has a main horse called Buddy which he then renames to Sir. Buddy. He then got another horse called Slow Horse. The reason behind calling him slow horse is that Dan though he was quite slow, hence that name Slow Horse. He had a llama called Incredillama, and a dog named Bones. His hardcore world is set in the snapshots, meaning he gets new content early for his viewers. For example, he released a video for the snapshot on Caves & Cliffs update, featuring copper, amethyst geodes and more crafting recipes such as candles.
On April 3, 2021, Dan uploaded his final episode in his Minecraft Hardcore Survival Series. He unfortunately died to a Vex while, ironically, trying to get more Totems of Undying. The series lasted for a total of 850 Minecraft days, 1.5 real life years, and 81 episodes.
|1||"Minecraft HARDCORE Survival!"||July 28, 2019|
|2||"I Built a FLOATING CASTLE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 1, 2019|
|3||"I Found a HIDDEN GOLD MINE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 4, 2019|
|4||"We LOST SOMEONE in Minecraft Hardcore.."||August 6, 2019|
|5||"I Built a VILLAGER MACHINE in Minecraft Hardcore.."||August 7, 2019|
|6||"We Found a CREEPER DATE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 8, 2019|
|7||"We're OVERPOWERED in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 9, 2019|
|8||"I Invaded a WOODLAND MANSION in Minecraft Hardcore.."||August 10, 2019|
|9||"I Explored a NETHER FORTRESS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 11, 2019|
|10||"I SAVED my HORSE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 14, 2019|
|11||"We LOST THREE FRIENDS in Minecraft Hardcore..!"||August 15, 2019|
|12||"I was ATTACKED by PHANTOMS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 18, 2019|
|13||"I was RAIDED in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 20, 2019|
|14||"I CHEATED DEATH in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 22, 2019|
|15||"I Tamed a SKINLESS CAT in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 24, 2019|
|16||"I BURNED DOWN a Woodland Mansion in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 26, 2019|
|17||"I Found a STRONGHOLD in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 28, 2019|
|18||"I Stole TURTLE EGGS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 30, 2019|
|19||"I Caught a PRISONER in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 31, 2019|
|20||"I Ate SUSPICIOUS STEW in Minecraft Hardcore!"||September 3, 2019|
|21||"I Got BABY TURTLES in Minecraft Hardcore!"||September 6, 2019|
|22||"I MESSED UP in Minecraft Hardcore!"||September 7, 2019|
|23||"I Can BREATHE UNDERWATER in Minecraft Hardcore!"||September 14, 2019|
|24||"I FAILED the DOLPHINS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||September 17, 2019|
|25||"I BETRAYED a Friend in Minecraft Hardcore.."||September 19, 2019|
|26||"I CURED an INFECTED Zombie Villager in Minecraft Hardcore.."||September 22, 2019|
|27||"I Made a SLIME BOUNCER in Minecraft Hardcore!"||September 24, 2019|
|28||"I made an UNLIMITED IRON FARM in Minecraft Hardcore!"||September 26, 2019|
|29||"I Spawned THE WITHER in Minecraft Hardcore.."||September 28, 2019|
|30||"I Crafted a BEACON in Minecraft Hardcore!"||September 30, 2019|
|31||"I Built an UNLIMITED XP FARM in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 2, 2019|
|32||"How To INSTANTLY Mine ANY BLOCK in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 4, 2019|
|33||"How to CHEAT to Beat THE WITHER in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 8, 2019|
|34||"I BROKE BEDROCK in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 11, 2019|
|35||"Making It RAIN PIGMEN in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 12, 2019|
|36||"This Took 414 MINECRAFT DAYS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 14, 2019|
|37||"I Made a SKELETON DOG in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 16, 2019|
|38||"I Made a SECRET BASE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 19, 2019|
|39||"I NEVER KNEW You Could Do THIS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 21, 2019|
|40||"CHEAPEST VILLAGER TRADES in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 23, 2019|
|41||"Someone Dis THIS TO MY HOUSE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 25, 2019|
|42||"I Planted INFINITE TREES in Minecraft Hardcore! #TeamTrees"||October 27, 2019|
|43||"I LAUNCHED a BABY VILLAGER in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 28, 2019|
|44||"I Went INVISIBLE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||October 30, 2019|
|45||"I FIGHT the ENDER DRAGON in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 3, 2019|
|46||"Building a MINI ENDER DRAGON in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 4, 2019|
|47||"I Found The RARE END SHIP in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 8, 2019|
|48||"Learning to FLY in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 9, 2019|
|49||"It Took ONE WEEK to Find THIS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 17, 2019|
|50||"THIS Is The STUPIDEST Achievement in Minecraft Hardcore.."||November 20, 2019|
|51||"I RESURRECTED the Ender Dragon in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 23, 2019|
|52||"Something BAD HAPPENED in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 27, 2019|
|53||"I Found BABY PANDAS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 30, 2019|
|54||"I STOLE a SKELETON HORSE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||December 4, 2019|
|55||"I Found BEES & HONEY in Minecraft Hardcore!"||December 14, 2019|
|56||"I STOLE a Shulker from The End in Minecraft Hardcore!"||January 2, 2020|
|57||"I COMPLETED Minecraft Hardcore!"||January 18, 2020|
|58||"I Missed a SECRET ACHIEVEMENT in Minecraft Hardcore.."||January 25, 2020|
|59||"Exploring the NEW NETHER in the ORIGINAL Minecraft Hardcore!"||February 15, 2020|
|60||"I REBUILT My Minecraft Hardcore Castle!"||February 24, 2020|
|61||"I Traded for a SECRET BLOCK in Minecraft Hardcore!"||March 1, 2020|
|62||"I Got The NEW RAREST ENCHANTMENT BOOK in Minecraft Hardcore!"||March 14, 2020|
|63||"A DISASTER Happened in Minecraft Hardcore!"||March 19, 2020|
|64||"Capturing the NEW STRIDER Mob in Minecraft Hardcore!"||March 28, 2020|
|65||"This Update RUINED My Minecraft Hardcore World!"||April 4, 2020|
|66||"Did I CHEAT in Minecraft Hardcore..?"||April 11, 2020|
|67||"STEALING from a NEW Minecraft BASTION! (Hardcore)"||April 19, 2020|
|68||"We FINALLY Got NETHERITE ARMOR in Minecraft Hardcore!"||April 28, 2020|
|69||"Dropping My NETHERITE ARMOR in LAVA! (Minecraft Hardcore)"||May 12, 2020|
|70||"i think they're watching me... (Minecraft Hardcore)"||May 19, 2020|
|71||"They BROKE THIS in Minecraft Hardcore!"||May 31, 2020|
|72||"They TOOK THIS AWAY in Minecraft Hardcore!"||June 13, 2020|
|73||"I Sent My Cat To SPACE in Minecraft Hardcore.."||July 2, 2020|
|74||"Trying Build Hacks in Minecraft Hardcore!"||July 9, 2020|
|75||"I Built The MOST DANGEROUS Farm in Minecraft Hardcore!"||August 6, 2020|
|76||"Playing the Caves & Cliffs UPDATE in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 19, 2020|
|77||"Crafting EVERY Caves & Cliffs Item in Minecraft Hardcore!"||November 30, 2020|
|78||"I ALMOST DIED completing Minecraft Hardcore AGAIN!"||December 14, 2020|
|79||"I Have a SECRET HOUSE in Minecraft Hardcore.."||January 9, 2021|
|80||"My Minecraft Hardcore Fail.."||March 13, 2021|
|81||"it's over.." (final episode)||April 3, 2021|
Shady Oaks SMP
Dan streamed his adventures in the Shady Oaks SMP featuring IBallisticSquid, Thinknoodles and Thnxcya on Twitch. He built a horse racing track with help.
The Sims 4
Dan started this series on September 5, 2014. It has very good reviews. There are a total of 6 sims in the household. There are 2 families: Dan and his wife Katrina, and Dr. Trayaurus, his wife Bristol and their 3 children, Herbert, Ralph, and Amira. Ralph and Amira were both twins and they were called Rambunctious Scamps. Not many things have changed since, though Dan did age up Ralph and Amira. The series went on hiatus but went back as a new series, where he would set off a business with the newest expansion pack of the game, Get to Work. Ralph was (supposedly) killed by embarrassment while Dan was waiting to try out Trayaurus's newest job. Ironically, Ralph's death was seconds after Dan agreed to himself that he'd move Ralph and Amira out. Dan then gives his character the Doctor career which has so far been a success. Since Episode 11 of getting To Work, Dan stopped the Sims 4 and started the Sims 2 instead. He started a mini-series on The Sims 4: City Living, however, that ended 3 episodes after. When The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs released, he did a live stream about Trayaurus and his Pug and Cat. His most recent Sims 4 video was a strange mods video.
He started the series on January 31, 2016, and the series has over 100 episodes. Dan stated that Roblox is one of his favorite/favourite games as it very much reminds him of Minecraft. His username in the game is called Dr. Trayblox, which is an obvious reference to his scientist friend, Dr. Trayaurus. After Dan started playing Roblox, it has caused Roblox to get more popular and got flooded with fans. The series has been ended.
This series has a total of 11 videos and he started this series on May 18, 2016. On December 29, 2016, he did one last episode with him completing the game by travelling to space. He went on and became a fashion YouTuber.
Dan started the series on January 22, 2016, as a lot of his fans had been requesting him to play a Five Nights At Freddy's game since he first played Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Dan filmed his last episode on June 17, 2016, beating the whole game on and the series ended with 16 episodes.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Dan started the series on October 8, 2016. He played Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location due to the reason that fans want him to do a Five Nights at Freddy's series, and Dan 'thanked' his fans for convincing him to play it. It was positively received and became one of the most famous series of his. After finishing the main game, he continued the series with the Custom Nights, trying to see what it has to offer.
Dan started the series on May 2, 2016, with Riddle School 1 and ended it after he finished the final game, Riddle School Transfer on May 26, 2016. It was a short but very popular series. In the final credits in the game, the game creator Jonbro thanked Dan and other channels for playing his games.
Dan started the series on May 5, 2016. In, early 2017 Dan stated that he wanted to play the game a long time ago but he couldn't have the things to record his gameplay with. But he has recently started to play it again, as the problems are now solved. He said that the series would return when he continued Miitopia. After that, he stopped for a long period of time, before uploading a streaming video on June 24, 2018.
Dan started the series on October 31, 2016. He first played it during it's Alpha 1 stage. Since Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location got very outstanding reviews he started searching for a horror game he could play and stumbled upon Hello Neighbor. He read up on secrets about the neighbour to uncover those secrets in each video.
Hello Neighbour: Hide and Seek
Dan made 2 episodes on the new game by the creators of Hello Neighbour. It is about the neighbour's son playing hide and seeks that took place before the original Hello Neighbour. In the comments section of the first episode, TurkeyBoy55, a YouTuber who helps Dan with the original Hello Neighbour, came back to help once more. He finished the game and was horrified by the ending.
Another game made by the creators of Hello Neighbour and Hello Neighbour: Hide and Seek, Dan played this game together with Jemma, Thinknoodles (Justin) and Thnxcya (James), including the Halloween and Christmas versions in 2018.
The Escapists 2
Dan started the series in 2017 when the Beta version came out to the full version. Until 23 October 2017, he has escaped 6+ prisons. His nickname in the game is DaRealDanTDM since there was already a prisoner called 'Dantdm'. He finished the game including the Wicked Ways DLC and the Christmas Prison DLC on 15 December 2017. The most recent Christmas DLC prison was completed in December 2018 too.
Dan uploaded 3 videos at first until he stopped playing it. As many viewers commented, wanting him to bring back this series, he brought it back on 20 November 2017. He announced to complete the rest of the game as streams. Dan hasn't played Miitopia since December 27th, 2017, and we can expect he won't make a video on it for a long time unless he pays attention to his fan base asking him to return to Miitopia.
Super Mario Odyssey
Dan started the series on October 27, 2017. His first video gained over 100,000 likes within an hour.
|1.||SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY!!! *I'm so excited*|
|2.||MARIO IN HIS BOXERS?!?!|
|3.||MARIO THE TANK!?!?|
|4.||MARIO TURNS INTO A HUMAN!!!|
|6.||WILL PEACH MARRY BOWSER?!?!|
|7.||MARIO IN A WEDDING DRESS?!?!|
Fortnite: Battle Royale
Since this game was very popular at the time, he decided to try it out. He admits that even though he likes to play the game, he sucks at playing it and has now won 100 times.
Among the Sleep
Since his fans liked him to play horror games, he decided to play Among the Sleep. He got over 63k likes on his very first video and decided to make a full playthrough.
|1.||THAT'S MY MOM?!?!||28 November 2017|
|2.||MOM GOT CREEPIER.....||29 November 2017|
|3.||OMG WHO IS THAT?!?!||1 December 2017|
|4.||What Happened to TEDDY?!||2 December 2017|
|5.||Teddy is back!||20 March 2018|
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
Dan started the series on December 6, 2017. Similar to his FNaF World and Sister Location playthrough, it has become a very popular series as Dan's fans seem to like seeing him playing Five Nights at Freddy's games and horror games in general. Up to December 7, 2017, he has made two gameplay videos of the game. He has completed 3 endings by February 2018.
|1.||FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA SIMULATOR!!! (FNAF 6)||6 December 2017|
|2.||YELLOW GUY SECRET GAME!!!||7 December 2017|
|3.||WHICH FREDDY IS THAT?!||13 December 2017|
A survival game Dan started, he plays it in live streams. He made 20 episodes up until May 29, 2018.
Another horror game on the mobile, Dan started the series on medium mode and completed the game on 9 April 2018. He also made a video on Granny mods, where he cloned granny, made himself superfast, etc.
Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu
Dan got this game including the Pokéball Plus when "Pikachu" delivered it to his house. He made a video of him unboxing it and gave Jemma the Eevee version. in this video, he shouts out the channel fruit breaker https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6INisSDc6xm5H6icrIa8DA?view_as=subscriber.
Untitled Goose Game
Dan played this game after watching the trailer. His first video garnered many likes, thus he continued with a second video and made it to the end of the credits.
Dan played this game on the 8th of September, 2018, a day after the release date. He completed the game and DLC, and even said that he's never been so interested in a game before. He made 12 episodes on it and it ended on the 21st of December, 2018.
Dan started his adventure as his customized character with his starter Pokémon, Grookey, and ended up being the champion of the Galar region. He continued on in the Isle of Armor DLC pack released in June 2020, where he caught a level 80 Wailord with a Dive Ball.
There Is No Game
Dan plays a non-game that has lots of mystery chapters.
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Dan played a standalone game on 11th November 2020, and finished on the 21st. He made 8 videos on it, and also streamed it on Twitch
- "Hey everyone! Dan here, from The Diamond Minecart and welcome to (series name/game name)!" - First intro
- "Hey everyone, Dan here from The Diamond Minecart, and welcome back to (series/video game name), where today, (we will or we're) going to (whatever he will do today.)" - Second intro
- "Hey everyone, Dan here! Welcome back to another video, where today (we will or we're) going to (whatever he will do today.)" - Third intro
- "Hey! Dan here and welcome back to another (game) video. - Fourth intro (Used for a very short time)
- "Hey, guys, Dan here! Welcome back to another video, where today, we're gonna be (whatever he will do today.)" - Fifth intro
- "Good byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!" - Old outro
- "Make sure to subscribe to join the greatest team on YouTube, TeamTDM, today! *a bunch of other stuff*. Anyway, I'll see you guys later! Goood bye! - Second Old outro
- "C' mere you lil' punk!"
- "HEY! NO!"
- "Get outta here!"
- "High five Craig!"
- "I'm not gonna lie."
- "I mean, that's good. I'm not complaining."
- "So rude.."
- "Let's do this!"
- "Let's go up to see what's going down" -DEFEND THE TESTIFICATE!
- "FROM SPACE!" - LASER CREEPER ROBOT DINOS MOD
- "Oh geez!"
- "There's only one way to find out."
- "Ow! My face! My absolute face!!!" -LUCKY BLOCKS MOD
- "Let's call his mum a llama, shall we? -TRAYAURUS STARTS A FIGHT! | The Sims 4 Gameplay
- "Oh my goodness!"
- "WHO ARE YOU?!" (When he finds someone or something scary).
- "Oh yeah.... Oh yeah, this is good...."
- "...POOP HAMMER!!!" (Build Battle)
- "Making this is gonna hurt... owwww... owww...." - The Diamond Dimensions Modpack Survival Let's Play.
- "Guys I'm old"
- "Me as a old lady"
- "My eyes are loooking a little bit wrinklyy~"
- "The red one has been chosen!' - Would You Rather | Super Sour CHALLENGE!!
- "Awww yeah!"
- "I don't like that..."
- "Of course you do... of course.'
- "Christmas hat, check! Headphones, check! Screams? *scream twice* *laugh*, check! New pair of pants, check! Three stars on the main menu, check!..." - SISTER LOCATION CUSTOM NIGHTS!!!
- "No........ AHHH!" Dan reacting to getting jump scared just after Freddy announces a "surprise" - SISTER LOCATION CUSTOM NIGHTS #4!!!
- "Im mne mne meh!" - STUPIDEST GAME EVER!!!!
- "No. NO. Roblox has changed! They didn't even tell us about this! Oh, oh no.. guys, I'm all wet..." - ROBLOX HAS CHANGED...
- "I guess we can get a new pug. Well, we don't have a black one." - THE DANTDM SHOW LIVE @ INSOMNIA 51!!!
- "How dare do you call me a chump! That's MY word!" - MINECRAFT STORY MODE EPISODE 8 #1!!!
- "You can't escape Danny Darko..."- Dan's evil self in DARKIPLIER vs ANTISEPTICEYE (PG 18)
- "oh no" -oh no...
Intro, Outro, and Background Music
- Dan currently has 4 different intros, as well as 4 outros.
- From 2012 - 2014, Dan's first intro was a classic pokemon theme song.
- From 2014 - 2016, Dan had made his own theme somg as an intro, which was also his outro.
- From 2016 - 2017, his third (and most popular) intro and outro was Press Start, by MDK.
- As of 2017, he no longer has an intro. However, his outro from 2017 - 2018 was Turn It Up (Ahlstrom Remix), by Johan Glossner.
- From 2018 - 2020, his outro is Mirror, Sailboat, a short song Dan created himself in under 4 hours.
- As of 2020, his current outro is an unknown song.
- Dan's overall views are currently over 17.2 billion views. This makes his channel the second-most viewed gaming YouTube channel behind FGTeeV, as PewDiePie now rarely makes gaming videos, rather vlogs.
- IBallisticSquid often calls him as "ScamTDM" in the Shady Oaks SMP.
- For a very long time, people thought that Dan's middle name is Andrew. It was revealed to be Robert instead.
- Dan has written a song called 'Mirror, Sailboat.' after he challenged himself to make a song in four hours. He used the song as his outro until the end of 2020.
- Dan has known how to play the guitar since he was around 15 or 16.
- Dan really hates the dab, as proven in "I COULDN'T SLEEP SO I MADE THIS VIDEO..." and "THE DAB MUST BE STOPPED!!!!". However as time went on, it started to bother him less to the point of just being mildly irritated of it.
- Dan created The Dab Police to encourage people to stop dabbing. This has lead to Dan having a minor meme status.
- Dan loves eating chocolate cake while drinking tea.
- Dan has severe arachnophobia (fear of spiders).
- YouTuber Bijuu Mike uploads a series of videos where he claims to be Dan's brother and how Dan ignores him, which caused rumors to spread about how Dan hates his own brother. Even though Bijuu Mike himself has said that it was a joke, some people still fell for it.
- Dan is a big fan of Cartoon Network's Adventure Time and Disney XD's Gravity Falls.
- Dan is also a massive fan of The Walking Dead.
- Dan said in a Shady Oaks SMP stream that he likes heavy rock music, citing My Chemical Romance as one of the bands he listens to – he went to one of their concerts around the Black Parade era.
- Dan's favorite animatronic from the Five Nights at Freddy's series may possibly be Freddy (and his variations) as he mentioned that he likes Funtime Freddy.
- Dan uploaded a video of him playing Surgeon Simulator entitled HIS EYES FELL OUT!!!. The video got age-restricted for 24 hours.
- He took down the original video and reuploaded the video again, with some minor changes. Luckily, it wasn't age-restricted anymore.
- Although the video was speculated to cause controversy, Dan's fans actually seem to be fine with this situation.
- He took down the original video and reuploaded the video again, with some minor changes. Luckily, it wasn't age-restricted anymore.
- Even though Dan's trademark color is blue, his favorite color is pink.
- This has been referenced a few times, as shown by how he wants to pick anything that is pink-colored.
- Dan has two alter-egos, Fake DanTDM and Danny Darko.
- Dan made an appearance in YouTube Rewind 2017.
- From Forbes, Dan is the richest YouTuber of 2017, making over $16.5 million, which was nearly all of his subscriber count by the end of that year at the time.
- Dan was the second-most subscribed YouTuber from the United Kingdom from 2017 to January 2018, until he surpassed KSI to claim the number one spot. However, after KSI's boxing match with fellow YouTuber Joe Weller on February 3, 2018, KSI saw a massive boost in subscriptions, surpassing Dan to reclaim his title. For the next two months, KSI would hold the position until Dan surpassed him again on April 17, 2018. Dan is now currently the most subscribed YouTuber from the United Kingdom.
- On a Fortnite stream, he said that he might make a Discord server.
- On December 30, 2018, he actually made a video of him creating the server and showcasing it, though he thought it "might be a terrible idea".
- On December 31, 2018, his last video showed him modifying his discord server for members who paid to join.
- Dan has done some voice acting for some video games, movies, and TV shows.
- He voiced Cy, a character from a Netflix series known as Skylanders Academy.
- He had voiced eBoy in the UK version of Ralph Breaks the Internet. For some unknown reason, however, this never made it into the DVD.
- He voiced himself in Minecraft Story Mode, "A Portal to Mystery".
- He has a son named Asher Middleton. He was born on January 5th, 2020.
- Dan collaborated in an advertisement for Nintendo, which showed him playing a Super Mario Maker 2 course.
- On Dan's Instagram, Dan will have his own wax figure made for Madame Tussauds Blackpool. It should be ready by Easter next year.
- In a video with TommyInnit, Tommy massively on Dan's stream and when it was uploaded to YouTube, it had to be censored multiple times. More than halfway through the video, the censors were given up on and Tommy was letting his curses be shown to the world.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1 million subscribers: December 7, 2013.
- 2 million subscribers: April 5, 2014.
- 3 million subscribers: July 21, 2014.
- 4 million subscribers: October 25, 2014.
- 5 million subscribers: February 7, 2015.
- 6 million subscribers: April 27, 2015.
- 7 million subscribers: July 11, 2015.
- 8 million subscribers: September 23, 2015.
- 9 million subscribers: January 2, 2016.
- 10 million subscribers: March 25, 2016.
- 11 million subscribers: June 4, 2016.
- 12 million subscribers: August 5, 2016.
- 13 million subscribers: November 15, 2016.
- 14 million subscribers: January 30, 2017.
- 15 million subscribers: May 15, 2017.
- 16 million subscribers: August 8, 2017.
- 17 million subscribers: December 19, 2017.
- 18 million subscribers: February 25, 2018.
- 19 million subscribers: May 30, 2018.
- 20 million subscribers: August 18, 2018.
- 21 million subscribers: January 22, 2019.
- 22 million subscribers: August 19, 2019.
- 23 million subscribers: May 18, 2020.
- 24 million subscribers: October 28, 2020.
- 25 million subscribers: April 4, 2021.
Video Views Milestones
- 1 billion video views: August 2, 2014.
- 2 billion video views: January 27, 2015.
- 3 billion video views: May 13, 2015.
- 4 billion video views: August 9, 2015.
- 5 billion video views: November 24, 2015.
- 6 billion video views: February 28, 2016.
- 7 billion video views: May 29, 2016.
- 8 billion video views: August 30, 2016.
- 9 billion video views: January 11, 2017.
- 10 billion video views: May 22, 2017.
- 11 billion video views: September 15, 2017.
- 12 billion video views: February 2, 2018.
- 13 billion video views: June 27, 2018.
- 14 billion video views: December 14, 2018.
- 15 billion video views: June 29, 2019.
- 16 billion video views: January 4, 2020.
- 17 billion video views: August 1, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported-licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Wikitubia Hall of Fame