Benjamin Lupo (Born: March 20, 1987Fortnite: Battle Royale but has made a switch to Minecraft and World of Warcraft.), better known online as DrLupo, is an American Twitch streamer and a professional player for Rogue. He is a proponent of giving to charity and has held numerous charity streams in his tenure as a streamer. Benjamin is very well known for playing
Benjamin started off as a Destiny streamer, slowly gathering a following through 2014. He moved into the battle royale space by way of H1Z1, later moving on to PUBG, then Fortnite when it launched in 2017. Benjamin is known best as a member of the streamer group consisting of Ninja and Timthetatman, as well as others. DrLupo holds the world record for Fortnite ATV Trick Point World Record of 49,256,200 points. In 2018, DrLupo set a goal to raise $1 million for St. Jude's Children Research Hospital to benefit children diagnosed with cancer.
Benjamin is married and has a son named Charlie. In May 2018, Benjamin revealed his gaming setup. On December 23, 2018, DrLupo ran a 24 hour stream with the goal of raising the remainder of the money needed to secure his goal of $1 million for the year. He raised over $612,000, exceeding his goal and putting the final tally for the year at over $1.3 million. DrLupo is also a member of GuardianCon, a group of streamers somehow affiliated with Destiny who also aims to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.
- 100,000 subscribers: April 1, 2018
- 200,000 subscribers: April 22, 2018
- 300,000 subscribers: April 30, 2018
- 400,000 subscribers: May 15, 2018
- 500,000 subscribers: June 4, 2018
- 600,000 subscribers: June 15, 2018
- 700,000 subscribers: June 27, 2018
- 800,000 subscribers: July 15, 2018
- 900,000 subscribers: August 11, 2018
- 1,000,000 subscribers: September 19, 2018
Video View Milestones
- 10 million views: May 10, 2018
- 20 million views: June 20, 2018
- 30 million views: August 30, 2018
This page was created on May 30, 2018 by EpicNinjaDude37.