This article is a stub!This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Dusk Raccoon,
Dusk Raccoon is an American YouTuber that specializes in furry related content as well as doing commentaries. He also does exploration videos and sometimes gaming and meme videos as well.
Dusk Raccoon got his start on YouTube on March 17, 2017 but didn't upload anything until June 4, 2017 when he uploaded his first channel trailer. At first, he didn't pay much attention to YouTube as he was more focused on other things including art. By the end of 2018, however, he started uploading more onto his channel. On May 27, 2019 Dusk Raccoon reached 500 Subscribers. On March 31, 2020 his channel reached 1,000 Subscribers.
Most of Dusk Raccoon's videos usually consist of things he is interested in such as things relating to the furry fandom and dead and/or dying retail. He also likes to commentate and give shoutouts to friends of his. Sometimes he likes to upload random vhs recordings of old TV commercials he found. He would like to do more with his channel in the future like having more variety when it comes to what he uploads.
- 100 subscribers - September 2018
- 200 subscribers - December 2018
- 300 subscribers - January 29th, 2019
- 400 subscribers - April 2019
- 500 subscribers - May 26th, 2019]
- 600 subscribers - August 2019
- 700 subscribers - September 2019
- 800 subscribers - December 3rd, 2019
- 900 subscribers - February 14th, 2020
- 1,000 subscribers - March 31, 2020
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dusk_raccoon/status/1090348120553242624
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dusk_raccoon/status/1132706715953246209
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dusk_raccoon/status/1201919901423808512
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dusk_raccoon/status/1228355951293587456
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dusk_raccoon/status/1245011347781357570
This page was created on July 14, 2019 by Duskcoon.