This channel is run by Frankie "FRANKIEonPC". The channel consists of "Let's Play's" of popular FPS Video Games such as Battlefield 4, ARMA II & III, and DayZ.
Frankie started playing games such as Left 4 Dead 2 and Call Of Duty 4 when he began on this YouTube channel in 2011. His previous channel however, was kid_danube where he mainly played Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (from this, it appears his videos are also on dailymotion.com). Frankie deleted all of his videos on that account, and his possible origins can be found by searching 'anonymooseguy'. He has since moved on to more sophisticated games, such as ARMA II, DayZ (A zombie mod for ARMA II) and other popular games in between. In the past, he often worked with Jack "jackfrags", but due to some disagreement between the two, they no longer work/play together. Nowadays, in his videos, he plays with Sada "sadaplays". Otherwise, he can be sometime seen playing with SovietWomble in games such as PUBG on Soviet's Twitch channel.
According to Frankie's official Facebook page, and many other sources, the channel has been on hiatus since May 2017 so he can focus on his personal life and rebranding the channel. Upcoming videos will continue to focus on DayZ and FPS titles but with a less serious tone. He has also unlisted and privated a large portion of his videos in order to further his point of changing the theme of his channel. But as of 2018/01/20, a link to most of his missing videos can be found on a site called Unlisted Videos where most of the missing videos are once again, able to be viewed. Otherwise, a user by the name of Jeanmat has uploaded many of Frankie's private videos, including critical parts of his Dayz series (episodes:18,26,27,34 and 41). It is yet unclear exactly when Frankie will come back, but with one of Sada's most recent videos, we now know Frankie his working on the next episode of his Dayz series.
- Battlefield series
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Battlefield 3 (Gamer ID Changes Frequently)
- Battlefield 4 (Current Gamer ID: AHappyTeddyBear/ALostTeddyBear)
- Metro: Last Light
- The Last Of Us
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call Of Duty Black Ops
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
- Dead Space 2
- Crysis 2
- Far Cry 3
- ARMA II : Dayz Mod
- ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead
- Arma 3
- Arma 3: Exile Mod
- Arma 3: Life Mod
- Crysis 3
- Heroes & Generals
- DayZ: Mod for ARMA II
- DayZ Standalone (Alpha)
- Medal Of Honour: Warfighter
- Borderlands 2
- Sleeping Dogs
- Max Payne 3
- Call Of Duty Black Ops II
- The Walking Dead
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Blacklight: Retribution
- RUST- Garry's Mod (IGN: TimHuddlestone)
- Dirty Bomb
- Mad Max
Frankie has constantly been accused of hacking since late 2012, starting when he uploaded TAVIANA! - Arma 2: DayZ Mod Ep.20 . Discussion in the DayZ subreddit  in a link originally posted by user prkrsr had majority of users supported the theory that Frankie was likely using a godmode script to kill a group of players attempting to kill Frankie in the back of a pickup truck. YouTube user Univerbal collected the hackusations discussed and showcased them in a YouTube video published on November 28, 2012  . The video was later taken down via a false DMCA claim by Frankie's channel within 24 hours after upload . Whether or not the action was performed by Frankie or a moderator remains a mystery and he has never addressed the situation. In the Frankie community, many do believe that he did hack on multiple occasions. But they have also stated that they do not really care believing that it enhanced the quality of the content.
After many noticed the absence of JackFrags in more recent videos, many wondered why Frankie has stopped playing with him. After Frankie briefly and vaguely explained that they had a disagreement, it was later found that the both were arguing about the uploading of videos based off the same footage. From the rumors, one of the two disliked the fact that when the other uploaded his version of the footage first, he would get less views due to the fact that the footage was already seen by shared viewers. It still remain unclears who it was since JackFrags has yet to comment the now old "drama".
On June 29, 2015, professional CS:GO player Launders (AKA csboxr on YouTube) uploaded a critique  of CLOSE CALL! Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  to research claims of Frankie using a script to perform an action known as bunnyhopping, where players strafe in zigzags to gain speed through momentum. Launders did suspect that Frankie was cheating, but he left his claims open to interpretation and admitted that there was a chance that he may be wrong. Within 24 hours, the video was false DMCA claimed by Frankie's channel.  This attracted the attention of notable PC gaming critic TotalBiscuit, who made a podcast called CS: Lies and Videotape – FrankieonPC censors @csboxr with a false copyright claim , accusing Frankie of abusing the copyright system to censor criticism while relating the case to the controversy surrounding widespread copyright abuse on YouTube to remove videos .
Frankie messaged Launders, explaining that he thought that Machinima automated the takedown, but this was proven false. Frankie uploaded a video to respond to the bunnyhop accusations and false DMCA allegations, titled Tired of BS . Frankie demonstrates that he did use scripts to bunnyhop, but they were only for illustration purposes on his own private server. Frankie accused Launders of "using [Frankie's] name to get more views" and said that he was trying everything in his power to remove the false DMCA claim. Frankie's official explanation for the DMCA claim was that it was issued by his moderator, which he took full responsibility for.
from Battlefield 4
- Note: Most of Frankie's videos are titled in all-uppercase.
Obliteration! - Battlefield 4 Beta
- "Aw, someone stole my Brony tank..."
- [onscreen]: Disclaimer! I am not a pro/anti Brony! I just like messin['] with
- you :D
- "Oh, hey there!" [realizes that the person he thought was Jack - ] "Oh wait, that's not you."
- ["Siege of Shanghai"; when he and Jack enter the elevator in the main skyscraper to chase the bomb carrier in Obliteration]
- Jack: [looking at Frankie's character's Clan Symbol] Oh, I can see your...your My Little Pony logo.
- Frankie: [gleefully] My Little Pony! What have you got on yours? [checks Jack's symbol] Oh, you – Oh, you got the JF!
- Jack: Yeah, man! I gotta represent!
- [The elevator doors open, and they step out onto the top floor, still laughing, until...]
- Jack: [looking around for the bomb carrier] ...um, where did he go?
- [killing an enemy while both were parachuting] "I nailed him! Mid-parachute!"
- "Kiss from a Heli – Only In Battlefield!"
- [when two other teammates are waiting for the bomb they plant to blow up; about the warning siren]
- Jack: It kills you, as well, if you're near it.
- [The bomb blows up, killing the aforementioned teammates.]
- Frankie: [busts up] Oh ho ho, as those guys found out!
- [after sniping someone from above] "Oh, Saving Private Ryan shot!"
Team Shotgun! - Battlefield 4 Beta
- "Goin' in! We got this!"
- [after they think there was an enemy in the elevator...and wind up shooting another squadmate]
- Jack: "Oh, wha - ?! EggyDevil? How is he in here?"
- Frankie: [laughs] "He's jus' campin'! That takes campin' to a whole new level, dude!"
All Levolution Guide!
- [about the main Levolution event of Dawnbreaker] "...and I'm figuring this would really do some health and safety stuff. I mean, there's a war goin' on, and there's an exposed gas main. What are they playing at, this city? People need that gas! For, for like…cooking burritos 'n' stuff."
- The map "Dawnbreaker" is set in a Chinese city; as such, it is very unlikely that one would find burritos in China.
- [about the main Levolution event of Flood Zone] "Uh, the Little Bird won't do anything, so I'm gonna grab something a little bit bigger." [Cut to Frankie shooting the wall with a LAV] "Got myself something a little bit bigger." [quietly busts up laughing]
- [about the main Levolution event of Operation Locker] "Operation Lock! ...er...!"
- "That – That was not consensual, with that quad bike."
- "Auh, I even died in celebration!"
- Frankie: "Here comes my epic flight! You know what I'm gonna do?"
- Jack: "What?"
- Frankie: "I'm gonna fly over the bay, and then come back in and just nail those snipers."
- Jack: [as a bird just casually flies past them] "Roger that. I'm on your wing as well, so I can provide some tactical wing shooting."
- Frankie: [seeing the bird] "What 'n the name of f**k was that?!"
- Jack: [not paying attention] "Like a chicken might do."
- Frankie: "What just – What just flew past us?!"
- "These flares take like...a year to reload! Who designed these?!"
Silenced LMG Team!
- "I got him, I got him! My firsy knife [kill] in the water!"
Battletard 4: Return of the Tard!
- "Battletard 4: Return of the Tard. Or as most of you know it, the Rush game mode!"
- "I don't know where they come from! They're not even newbs!"
- "There's accidentally eating paint chips, and then there's snackin' on 'em! They're not crisps, guys!"
- MrDavidzz: [after Frankie chopped down the tree] You're strong man!
- Frankie: "I know, Thanks. I bench press zombies for breakfast."
- Frankie: And it's like my teacher used to say, "Losers go home and whine, winners go home and screw the prom queen", great advice - little bit confusing when you're in first grade.
- Sada appears in a few of Frankie's early Arma II Dayz Mod videos talking in side chat. Sada also talks in vehicle chat two years before (in episode 15, 11:53) his appearance in 'ROGUE SNIPER! - Arma 2 Dayz Mod Ep.45'
- Frankie's real name may be Luke, as it was the name of his COD4 profile in several of his old videos on kid_danube
- Frankie has a dog named Ella, who once (according to Frankie and some BF4 footage) managed to blow up an enemy tank with a sniper rifle on Golmud Railway. Frankie also used to have:
- an "aggressive" hamster.
- two rabbits named Crunch and Pixie.