George Henry Davidson (born: November 1, 1996 ), better known online as GeorgeNotFound, is an English YouTuber known for creating Minecraft videos. He frequently collaborates with fellow Minecraft YouTubers Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, and Dream, and is part of the Minecraft Dream SMP server along with other streamers and YouTubers.
George's first public video was uploaded on October 25, 2019 titled "Minecraft Endermen Destruction (Timelapse)". Many of his videos are Minecraft challenge videos, typically following the title format "Minecraft, but..." or "Minecraft Hunter VS Speedrunner", in the latter of which he usually collaborates with Dream.
George Henry Davidson was born on November 1, 1996 and grew up with a sister. He went to university and graduated with a degree in computer science. He is 5'8" (173 centimeters) tall and is left-handed. He cannot drive as he does not own a driver's license.
On April 15, 2020, George confirmed on Twitter that he has severe protanopia (red-green colorblindness). He bought colorblind glasses to help him distinguish red-green colors, and on September 9, 2020, he uploaded his reaction to him being able to differentiate color properly for the first time.
George got a cat named Luca (April 26, 2019 - July 27, 2020) in late October 2019. The cat was nicknamed Pooper for defecating on George's bed.
On July 28, 2020, George revealed during a livestream (and later on Twitter) that he had noticed Luca was breathing strangely and so took him to the vet. Luca was then diagnosed with a rare and incurable disease and had to be put down.
- He is part of the collaborative group "Dream Team" which consists of himself, Dream, and Sapnap (and unofficially BadBoyHalo).
- George has two Minecraft Manhunt videos on his channel called "Minecraft Speed Runner Vs Mutant..." "Minecraft Speed Runner Vs Nether Hunter".
- George used to upload videos on Minecraft and stream on Twitch under the username GeorgeeeHDplays.
- George is often teased "Will George ever be found?"
- He starred in TheAustinShow's Love or Host where he successfully matched with Justa Minx. Right after, the pair went on a Minecraft date.
- He formerly played Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and was ranked Global Elite.
- Sapnap gave him the nickname "Gogy".
- His favorite artist is Travis Scott.
- He knows how to juggle.
- He is a fan of the franchise Harry Potter.
- George is a Ravenclaw.
- George met Wilbur Soot on July 13, 2020 near a Pizza Hut restaurant in Brighton, England.
- George met Dream on the Minecraft server MunchyMC as staff members in 2016.
- Dream came up with George's username after coming across an HTTP 404 error while helping George come up with names.
Minecraft Championship is a Minecraft Tournament for YouTubers and Streamers run by the Noxcrew, in which 10 teams of four compete in a series of 8 minigames decided by the participants. A point multiplier makes each game worth more as each round passes, incentivizing teams to vote for games they might be bad at early on in the event. In the end, the two teams with the most points face off in a round of ‘Dodgebolt’ to decide the winner of the tournament. This makes it possible for a team to win despite potentially having less points than the runner-up.
- MC Championships 1-5: Did Not Participate
- MC Championship 6: Team Lime Llamas
- MC Championship 7: Team Purple Pandas
- MC Championship 8: Team Green Guardians.
- MC Championship 9: Team Green Guardians
- MC Championship 10: Team Red Rabbits
- MC Championship 11: Team Fuschia Frankensteins
- MC Championship 12: Team Green Guardians
- MC Championship 13: Team Mint Mistletoes
- MC Championship 14: To Be Announced
Note: The following dates are according to
- 10,000 subscribers: October 22, 2019
- 100,000 subscribers: January 13, 2020
- 250,000 subscribers: March 1, 2020
- 400,000 subscribers: April 18, 2020
- 500,000 subscribers: May 9, 2020
- 750,000 subscribers: June 5, 2020
- 1 million subscribers: June 27, 2020
- 2 million subscribers: August 11, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: September 10, 2020
- 4 million subscribers: October 27, 2020
- 5 million subscribers: December 29, 2020
- 6 million subscribers: February 14, 2021
- 1,000 subscribers: April 28, 2020
- 10,000 subscribers: June 12, 2020
- 100,000 subscribers: July 22, 2020
- 250,000 subscribers: September 10, 2020
- 500,000 subscribers: December 24, 2020
- 1,000 subscribers: August 24, 2020
- 10,000 subscribers: August 25, 2020
- 100,000 subscribers: September 13, 2020
- 250,000 subscribers: October 18, 2020
- 500,000 subscribers: November 22, 2020
- 1 million subscribers: January 12, 2021
Video view milestones
- 10,000 views:
- GeorgeNotFound: October 22, 2019
- GeorgeWasFound: June 19, 2020
- Not GeorgeNotFound: August 25, 2020
- 100,000 views:
- GeorgeNotFound: November 25, 2019
- GeorgeWasFound: June 23, 2020
- Not GeorgeNotFound: September 2, 2020
- 1 million views:
- GeorgeNotFound: January 8, 2020
- GeorgeWasFound: July 21, 2020
- Not GeorgeNotFound: September 13, 2020
- 10 million views:
- GeorgeNotFound: February 24, 2020
- Not GeorgeNotFound: November 22, 2020
- 50 million views:
- GeorgeNotFound: June 29, 2020
- 100 million views:
- GeorgeNotFound: August 23, 2020
- George's real name
- George saying he doesn't have a drivers license
- George confirming he has protanopia
- George's reaction to being able to differentiate colors for the first time
- George revealing his cat, Luca
- George revealing Luca had passed away
- George showing his new puppy
- Dream confirming George has a new kitten
- Dream talking about how he came up with George's name