|“||Alright, so we are back with the only game where (...) It's [game name].||”|
GrayStillPlays (or simply Gray) (born in February in between 1978-1983 [Age in between 38-43]), is an American YouTuber known for his spontaneous and unusual actions in the video games he plays.
Content and Personality
Gray acts exceedingly goofy at times but can also be a very curious and insightful player. In most of his videos he plays games in ways they were not intended to be played. This often results in him losing said games but he doesn't seem to mind it. Gray makes frequent use of sound effects not included in the game to liven up his videos.
One example of him doing rebellious things is in a video called "Built a Smartphone That Gives People Cancer - Smartphone Tycoon" a game that allows you to design your phone and allows everything to be customized on the created smartphones, he allegedly puts the phone buttons on the top of the phone and the sound buttons to the bottom right side, also attempting to put his YouTube logo on the top of the camera and also putting the Marking under it.
Another thing Gray enjoys doing is breaking or glitching video games, one example of him doing this is in the video "This Golf Course is Basically Just Hell - Resort Boss Golf" where he edits the terrain in ways he shouldn't be able to. He is very sarcastic about this claiming it's "illegal hacking".
In his description, he mentions that he is loving doing tutorials of games such as "My Summer Car" or other creative-sandbox games, he mentions that he releases videos every day focusing on gameplay, tutorials, tips and tricks, and bonus videos about the newest Indie games too and he thanks his viewers for checking him out. Although as of February 2021 he usually posts the video title in the description.
As of April 2021, He mostly goes on an upload cycle between GTA V impossible courses, Happy Wheels and Minecraft mods or challenges. Alongside that, he also posts other random videos sometimes, including games that involve erasing stuff to solve someone's problems. Many of his fans miss his tycoon games and The Sims 4.
While he definitely plays GTA V out of masochistic intents, his favorite games, even though he has not played them since December 2020, are sandbox games because of the new and exciting ways he can torture NPCs.
Gray started doing videos in 2016, his first videos being "The Forest", his intro back then was: Good day to you, GrayStillPlays (...)", he was always very thankful about his viewers subscribing to him starting videos with "Thanks for 100 subscribers to 300 subscribers" and he stopped doing those videos.
On his community tab, he first posted about his cat Boneless but also realizing that YouTube is now counting likes and "passing random demonetization".
- He decided to also send his address (which is also in About Tab), from the address it's known that he lives in Cape Coral, Florida.
- Gray is married.
- Gray has stated in multiple videos that he once lived in New Jersey but has since moved to Florida.
- Gray mentioned in a video called "she got sent to the principal's office for that", that he had not been to school for 20 years, making him about 38-40 years old. (2020)
- In the comments for a "Police Enforcement VR" video from late June 2018, he revealed he was "over 35 but not yet 40."
- Gray mentioned in a video "Hacking into the Mafia's mansion", he mentioned that his birth stone is amethyst, which means he was born in February, he also recently confirmed this in the video "I completed this legendary 0.000001% spike jump using my secret double backflip move", where he said that his birthday was in February.
- Gray is flat-footed.
- His wife calls him "hus" pronounced "HU-z."
- The first thing he studied was mechanical engineering.
- He is a leftie.
- He is known in the kink community to be a sub leaning switch. He is often seen partaking in masochistic ventures, but has been know to be a sadist. His sadistic side is most often seen in The Sims 4, where he tortures both himself (while building) and his Sims. But also in Solar/City/Room Smash.
Sims 4 Characters
- Florida Man - Is the alleged leader of "The Man Family". He is commonly known for being naked and wears a towel around his waist.
- Ellis Dee - Is known for her "colorful hair". Her name is similarly pronounced to "LSD".
- Spleens The Cat - First described Spleens as a calico cat mixed with cocaine, also known as a "cocainaco". Considered to be the mascot of Gray's channel by his viewers.
- Tonsils The Cat - Second animal created by Gray. He was made so that Spleens could have babies.
- Blue Cheese- One of the kittens that survived Spleens last birth, kept as a murder weapon and a demon spawn like her parents.
- Colono Scopy- A mutant demon spawn that is often seen with spleens
- Australian Man- Offen called Gordon Ramsay, and usually burns the house down.
- "Would be scumbags." - Referring to any NPC
- "Satan!" -Usually said randomly throughout episodes
- "It's time for storytime with Gray." - The way that Gray often begins a long or rambling story that is in no way related to the game he is playing.
- "Stay foxy and much love" - Gray's outro
- "New game, damn it" - What Gray says when he starts a new game.
- "Naddy Light"
- "Budlight." - Previously "Naddy Light."
- "Alright, so we're checking out/back with the only game that _____: it's [name of game]." - Gray's intro.
- "More ____, dammit!" - What Gray said before starting gameplay.
- "Welcome to [occupation] Simulator [release year plus one]" - Said when Gray starts new simulator game.
- "In [name of game], you play a young [protagonist's profession]"
- "What in the holy hell is this?" - Whenever Gray gets exasperated by something in the game he's playing.
- "FULL LIQUOR BAR!!!" - Whenever Gray put's down a drink stall/related item in a game he's playing, most notably The Sims 4.
- "[game's name] is a game, where you can/do/are supposed to do _____"
- "That's not going to happen..." - (usually said after the last quote)
- "What a pain in the ass ____ you've got here" - Often during a really difficult challenge like a happy wheels level or a GTA V race.
- "I never thought [procedure in current game] would be such a PAIN IN MY ASS!" Said after many attempts at a challenge in a game that he plays.
- "P**IS!!" - Rage Gray
- "No time for BS!" - Gray's old intro, missed by many.
- ""How many engines does it take to have a good time? All of the goddamn engines!"
- "ROOKIE NUMBERS!" - This is what he says when he goes to edit the files of any number of games that he has broken, and sees numbers like 1kmh. then he proceeds to put arbitrary numbers in or when there is an insanely high number for a feat.
- "Weeelll!" - Usually when something unexpected happens in a game he is trying to break.
- "Always remember to...Save Often" - Usually said when he is about to save his game.
- "It may very well be... IMPOSSIBLE." - Said after many failed attempts at a difficult board/level in Happy Wheels, Turbo Dismount, GTA 5, Fun With Ragdolls, or any other "impossible challenge" games that he plays, such as Guts and Glory
- "MLG SON!!!" - Said when landing a bottle on the (MLG) platform in a Happy Wheels bottle flip challenge.
- "*long gasp* THERE IT IIIIIISSS!!!" -When achieving an incredibly difficult task, such as getting a bottle in the GrayStillPlays area in Happy Wheels
- "Ohhohoho! Not today, Satan!" - Said when Gray stops himself from nearly dying in a game.
- "Santana you have forsaken me!" - Said occasionally when he dies in My Summer Car.
- "Maximum Yeetus" - Said when Gray lands a bottle on the yeet area in a Happy Wheels bottle flip.
- "Penetration" - Said when Gray gets penetrated by harpoons in Happy Wheels
- "SCREW YOU GAME!!!" - Said whenever Gray does something that wasn't the intended way of beating a level/getting past a part of a level
- "How many [insert placeable object here]'s do we need, ALL OF THE GOD DAMN[insert placable object here]'s - "Gray when he finds something in a game he wants a lot of, mostly the FLB's (Full Liquor Bars) in the Sims 4.
- "Alright Tom you're going to day care" - Said when Gray sends his "son" Tom Hardy to daycare in Happy Wheels
- "DEFLECTION" - Said when Gray dodges a harpoon.
- "DON'T TAKE MY SON I NEED HIM AS A BLOOD SACRIFICE" - Said when Gray sacrifices his "son" to do a hard level in happy wheels.
- "GET IN THE HOLE" - Said when Gray tries to put a bottle through a hole in Happy Wheels.
- "Oh, this game just got a hundred times better" - Said when Gray finds something interesting in the game, an exploitable bug, or something that is related to the things he loves, such as FULL LIQUOR BARS, sims dying because of poop and urinating all over themselves.
- "Well, your board here is a REAL PAIN IN MY ASS!" - Said often when attempting a hard level in happy wheels.
- ‘Annddd we have a WINNEERRR!’’ - Said when he beats a difficult GTA V board/level
- "Holy shit, there goes Mars." - Said during a Universe Sandbox 2 video when mars is flung out of orbit ( common occurance).
- "Hello Satan my old friend, you've made another GTA board again" - Gray's version of "Sounds of Silence" during a GTA parkour course.
- "I'm still alive..." - Said in Happy Wheels videos when his character looks like it should be dead (missing both legs and an arm) but he still has control over it.
- "Nevermind I'm no longer alive." - Often said after last quote.
- “Where is the checkpoint?” Said when he does a hard challenge in GTA V but doesn’t get a checkpoint.
- “You cheeky bastard” Said - when the GTA V board creator sneaks something in the level that causes Gray to fail or almost fail.
- “Satan taught you well” - Said as a reaction to “impossible” GTA V boards.
- “Arghhhh” - Said whenever his body is ripped apart in Happy Wheels, usually in a painful tone.
- “How the hell are you supposed to do this” - Said whenever Gray finds a challenge that is very hard or confusing.
- “Impossible you say?” - When completing an impossible board.
- “Distinct lack of ZEROS!” - Said when something (such as Minecraft tools) are not powerful enough.
- “Well what do you know, all the way back to the beginning” - Said when Gray fails far away from the last checkpoint in GTA.
- "Aaaaaand, sticks the landing" - Said when Gray falls from a high board in GTA V regardless of whether he actually sticks the landing.
- "As usual, we have spawned at a perfectly legitimate village." Said at the start of Minecraft videos, obviously implying that he cheated to "spawn" at the village.
- "MORE ZEROS" Said when destroying things in Universe Sandbox 2.
- "People ask how many [insert object here], and the answer is YES." Said when placing/making/etc. an absurd amount of objects.