Inker Bella, (Birthday: April 13) is a Southern California-based American YouTuber known for her modeling (since 2006) where is internationally known and has been featured in magazines, books, comics, trading cards, calendars, websites, etc.
She has modeled for a number of clothing companies, jewelry companies, make up companies,etc. Inkerbella had her own designer line of fragrances called, "Inkerbella" & "Inkerbella's Candy Floss" that were sold in stores and online from 2010-2013.  She later ventured into acting and has appeared in such TV shows as CSI ("Freaks & Geeks" Episode 6, Season 12), 1000 Ways To Die ("Enter The Ferret" Episode 401, Season 4) etc. She has been in full length feature films: Odd Brodsky, Innocent Blood, Get a Job, etc. Inkerbella has also been in music videos for Maroon 5 ("One More Night") , Neon Trees ("Everybody Talks") etc. See more on IMDb 
At the end of 2014, Inkerbella decided to learn the Ukulele. she is self-taught and now releases videos on her YouTube channel each Tuesday. She has been on a number of radio shows playing LIVE and being interviewed.
Inker Bella was born and raised in Southern California. She comes from a very musical family. Her Grandfather, Harry C. Chamberlin, is the inventor of the first electro-mechanical keyboard instrument called the "Chamberlin". She is also the distant relative to Benjamin Doubleday, a world famous banjo player in the UK. Inkerbella has always enjoyed entertaining people even at a young age. She performed in choir groups, and dance groups in her youth, as well as theatrical performances. She married her high school sweetheart TattooJared on October 11th, 1996. They welcomed their one and only Daughter Kelsey in 1999.
- Awarded Alternative Model by Voltcase Magazine (UK) 2009.
- Had her own Signature Perfume Line sold in stores and online from 2010-2013.
- Is one of the original Ghoul Girls, since 2007
- Is a Celebrity Judge for "Pin Up America" Magazine since 2011.
- Did her 1st radio commercial for R&B Auto Center in 1998.
- Named the "Bride of Creepy" 2011-2012 from readers of "Creepy LA".
- Won a talent contest playing her Ukulele and singing, held by the Dolby Theatre Hollywood Apr. 2015.
- Married her high school sweetheart Oct. 11, 1996.
- She has a Daughter named Kelsey Shoup who is also an actress and model.
- GrandDaughter of Harry C. Chamberlin.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found