This article is a stub!This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Innersloth,
|“||Inside, we are all Sloth.||”|
―Innersloth's Newgrounds profile
The development team consists of businessman and programmer Forest Willard, game designer and animator Marcus Bromander, artist Amy Liu, and community director Victoria Tran.
The developer team persevered when their product did not find success immediately after game release, and waited and adapted their strategy. Innersloth faced growing challenges after rapid success and increased popularity from August to December 2020, about two years after its release.
Innersloth has some games developed, like they are most known for. Of course, the most famous game is Among Us. It started in 2018, but was nearly unknown to the public until 2020, growing massive popularity among the young teens. They have been updating the game for many more assets. Another famous game they released is Henry Stickmin. Henry Stickmin is a classic styled choose your own adventure game, with many different endings depending on the actions the player chooses. The game is avaliable on Steam.
- They were originally going to release Among Us 2 but the game blew up fast so they stick with Among Us.
- Innersloth had many other games that are unreleased but 2 games (Dig2China and Dig2China Free) are still released.
- The Airship map from Among Us was introduced on 10th of December 2020 and was released on 31st of March 2021.
- Among Us was revealed to be on PlayStation 4 and soon to released on PlayStation 5.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 100,000 subscribers: October 23, 2020
- 200,000 subscribers: December 6, 2020
- 300,000 subscribers: December 12, 2020
- 400,000 subscribers: December 14, 2020
- 500,000 subscribers: December 17, 2020
- 600,000 subscribers: January 2, 2021
- 700,000 subscribers: March 31, 2021
Video view milestones
- 10 million views: September 20, 2020
- 20 million views: October 28, 2020
- 30 million views: December 9, 2020
- 40 million views: December 16, 2020
- 50 million views: January 5, 2021