He has a second channel named JackSucksAtStuff which he posts Minecraft content similar to his original channel and recently, Reddit videos. In his first Reddit video on JackSucksAtStuff, he said he is interested in "posting more random, non-Minecraft videos on this channel". Looking into the comments of that video shows that there is some backlash to this change in content and some people believe JackSucksAtStuff should only be for Minecraft Videos.
He created another channel named Jack Massey Welsh which he posts "videos about my Tesla Model 3, Tesla's in general & maybe some vlogging stuff", stated in the about section of the channel. Jack's Tesla Model 3, which was announced he bought on September 10, 2019, was painted midnight metallic, had 18-inch aero wheels, autopilot, and full self-driving capability. He is looking to name his Tesla, he pinned this in the comments of "My Girlfriend drives my Tesla Model 3 for the first time,".
Jack also has a channel that he no longer uses named SamSmellsOfApricots (originally LOL) where he made comedy sketches on with his primary school friends. At its peak, it had 113,000 subscribers due to Jack promoting it on his main channel so he could grow his ever-growing number of YouTube creator rewards (commonly referred to as YouTube Play-buttons). Since then Jack released a video on his main channel, telling people to unsubscribe from SamSmellsOfApricots so he would have a Silver YouTube creator reward without having 100,000 subscribers on the channel. SamSmellsOfApricots went down to a low of 91,000 subscribers, before passing 100,000 again a few days later. Jack also had another channel called ejsafc which has been abandoned. He talked about this channel in a video that it was his friend Elley's channel, the most popular video on that channel is titled Banana Warfare which Jack regularly references.
He has also recently created a new YouTube channel called JackSucksAtGeography in which he does Geoguessr videos and more.
On March 27th, Jack tweeted that his most recent Reddit video had got to 20K likes and that he had made the channel 'JackSucksAtGeography'. He will be posting weekly geoguessr content on there which his fans keep forcing him to do.
Jack has also set like goals of 50k likes and he will make a 'JackSucksAtPopUpPirate' because of something jack found in a recent Reddit video.
He also promoted Larry in the video 'This is the new PewDiePie vs T-Series' and got Larry past his second channel in total subscribers. Jack is also known for playing the kazoo and having drama with The Original Ace, who claimed that Jack stole his sponsor, even though Jack clearly got sponsored by the Massdrop AKG M220 headphones before Ace. This was all fake for a video, however.
He also had drama with Willz The King after Willz made three videos about Jack and made a diss track on him, Both diss tracks made a lot of drama in the YouTube community and after the war ended he became friends with Jack and married him in Minecraft. He has since lost his sponsorship with Massdrop and has changed the headphones he wears in his videos.
Jack used to make many videos about Minecraft on his main channel, featuring series such as his famous Hacker Catching Trolling videos, Harmony Hollow and One Life. In the past, Jack's channel consisted of Minecraft videos, Q&A's, and SGe Survival Games Hunger Games videos. He now mainly does Minecraft on his second channel, and his main channel is for random non-gaming videos, more akin to WillNE. Jack may occasionally record with others. Jack hit 1 million subscribers on October 23, 2019.
He is associated with YouTuber's SeaPeeKay, Dangthatsalongname, Larry, DoniBobes and James Curnock and riseares may be in a few of his videos trolling, going on Doni's server, etc. and sometimes mentioned in his videos.
Jack owns a Minecraft network which consists of game modes such as SMP, Factions, Kit Map, KitPvP, SkyGrid, and SkyBlock. For a short time, it was a Prison server. Recently, they have readded Prisons to Sky Cade. SkyCade is where Jack records most of his content, although he may sometimes record on other servers such as Hypixel, Skittle MC, and his friend's servers. He used to record on Mineplex or other servers, record mod showcases and survival games videos and more years ago. Unlike many other servers, SkyCade is not pay2win, which Jack is very proud of. There are commands you can get from the ranks. For example, special commands are included in the ranks Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald. Sometimes, the server will host a Purge right before Factions and OP Factions resets. Hacking is allowed in this event until the reset. Jack finds and trolls hackers on his server. This is his main server for making videos on his channel.
- Server IP Address: play.skycade.net
- Server Website: skycade.net
EvoPvp was a server where Jack made his first Minecraft faction videos. He was also one of the 3 owners for a long time. It contains many of the same game modes as Skycade: OP factions, KitPvP, Prison, Creative, and Skyblock. However, unlike SkyCade, EvoPvP is pay2win, which is one of the reasons Jack is no longer an owner. He left the server for a number of reasons, some of the reasons include disagreements with the other owners and the highly toxic community. The server is currently shut down and likely will continue to be in the future.
Jack has once said his inspiration for becoming an owner on EvoPvP was down to one of his favourite YouTuber's Mr_eVo.
SaicoSky is a Skyblock server and is made by the same people behind SaicoPvP, a PVP server. Jack and Doni's big Minecraft adventure, played on this server, was a series where half the episodes were uploaded on Jack's main channel, JackSucksAtLife, but then switched on his side channel, JackSucksAtStuff, and the other half were uploaded on Doni's channel.
- Kai Ross-Best, Jack's most well-known editor. Kai mostly edits videos for his main channel but also edits the Reddit videos on JackSucksAtStuff. He also makes funny edits, and Jack will often mention him when he wants him to track his finger, most notably when he used to wear a broken pair of white headphones which had a part on the left side from Jacks perspective which would bounce back and forth when his finger would poke it. Jack would also mention him when he wants Kai to edit something very hard. When Jack talks to Kai, Kai will edit his reply onscreen for a frame or so. Kai uses the swirly effects, usually on Jack's face. Jack usually says that "He is the best editor a man could ever ask for."
- ThomasBeFilming is also Jack’s editor, he edits Jack's Minecraft Channel, JackSucksAtStuff. Thomas has edited for Jack since May 2019.
- Wilbur Soot first appeared in the video, "I let a random guy edit this video". His editing had eeriness and some things out of place. After the first video was uploaded, people were starting to find clues, channels and some items placed hidden in real life. This was when The Wilbur Soot ARG officially started. After hearing about all these clues, channels, and unlisted videos, Jack had began a Google Document for any clues and leads/theories that might have led to something. The Wilbur Soot ARG made the channel, JackSucksAtLife, grow in popularity, and inspired some kids to try to make clues/stuff like that. Wilbur Soot still does YouTube, and recently competed in Week 1 of The Minecraft Championship with Technoblade, Strawberry, and DangThatsALongName.
- Jack`s girlfriend, Becky, currently edits for Jack's Tesla/Vlogging Channel and was the editor of his old channel, SamSmellsOfApricots .
Jack uploads a few times a week. he tries to keep updated with his 2 dogs (Flossy and Kong) and Becky.
- Minecraft Harmony Hollow Modded SMP Season 3 [Ended]
- Minecraft One Life Season 3 [Ended]
- Minecraft Harmony Hollow Modded SMP Season 4 [Ended]
- Minecraft Hacker Catching & Trolling [Ongoing - Second Channel]
- Minecraft Funny Server Bans [Ended - Changes to the bans system]
- Minecraft Trolling AFK players [Ongoing/Ended - Second Channel]
- When Jack And Becky Saved Christmas [Ended. Used to be uploaded only once every Christmas. Not done for the most recent Christmas because it doesn't fit the theme of his channel (because its Minecraft)]
- Minecraft Trolling And Social Experiments [Ongoing - Second Channel]
- Live Chilled Out Streams (they are not chilled out because all of his fans swarm him - Mostly Second Channel)
- Fiverr Videos [Ongoing]
- Reddit Videos [Ongoing - Once a month, recently moved to the second channel]
- Geoguesser Videos [Ongoing - Stopped than stared again]
- Fan Mail videos [Ended - Moved House, Closed PO Box]
- Play Button Videos [Ongoing]
- Tesla videos to avoid tax and "his car being taken away" [Ongoing - Tesla channel]
- Minecraft hacker trolling [Ongoing, on his second channel]
- TROLLING WEEK! [Ongoing from 23/3/2020 - 29/3/2020 - Second Channel/JackSucksAtStuff]
Jack has a series where the long term plan is to get as many play buttons as he possibly can. He currently has 8 Play Buttons in his possession:
- Original "JackSucksAtMinecraft" Silver Play Button, November 2014
- Bought "JackSucksAtLife" Silver Play Button, April 2019
- Earned "JackSucksAtStuff" Silver Play Button, August 2019
- Bought "Skeppy" Gold Play Button, October 2019
- Earned “JackSucksAtLife” Golden Play Button, November 2019
- Earned "SamSmellsOfApricots" Silver Play Button, December 2019
- Earned "Wikitubia Hall of Fame" Mini-Silver Play Button, February 2020
- Earned "Jack Massey Welsh" Silver Play Button February 2020
He is on an ongoing quest to get as "many play buttons as possible" and is close to the following:
- "Jack Massey Welsh" Gold Play Button, roughly 876K subscribers away (as of April 1, 2020)
- "Ejsafc" Silver Play Button, roughly 56.5K subscribers away (as of April 1, 2020)
- "SamSmellsOfApricots" Gold Play Button, roughly 897K subscribers away (as of April 1, 2020)
- "JackSucksAtStuff" Gold Play Button, roughly 733K subscribers away (as of April 1, 2020)
- "JackSucksAtLife" Diamond Play Button, roughly 8.87M subscribers away (as of April 1, 2020)
- "JackMasseyWelsh" Silver Play Button, roughly 87.3K subscribers away (as of April 1, 2020)
- "JackSucksAtGeography" Silver Play Button, roughly 54.6K subscribers away (as of April 1, 2020)
JackSucksAtLife was featured in a DramaAlert for his discovery of buying YouTube Creator Awards In Early November 2019, Jack bought 4 fake play buttons from eBay/Etsy, with money from a sponsorship from Honey. The "play buttons" he bought were: A replica of PewDiePie's 50 Million Bro Fist award, a small replica of YouTube's old design - for "turdboi420" for passing 1 subscriber, a red Play Button for his old channel "JackMasseyWelsh" for 2,760 subscribers & a replica of another YouTube Play Button design - one Jack doesn't have (2015) - for his channel "JackSucksAtLife" for hitting 100,000 Subscribers.Jack made a chain with one of his fake silver Youtube Play-buttons.
Minecraft Monday was an event ran by KEEMSTAR every Monday at 4 pm EST/9 pm BST. It lets a lot of YouTuber's/Streamers compete in a series of Minigames/Hunger Games.
JackSucksAtLife participated in the event between weeks 1 and 9 (June 24, 2019 - August 19, 2019), he streamed the events live on his main YouTube Channel. Jack participated in the events with fellow YouTuber's Dangthatsalongname, Skeppy, Doni Bobes, Wilbur Soot, Technoblade and more:
Ironically, Week 1 was Jack's best overall result of any Minecraft Monday. Finishing 4th with his teammate DangThatsALongName. It was also his birthday. He got 11th individually and hit 800,000 subscribers.
In Week 2, Jack was teamed with fellow YouTuber Skeppy. They finished 5th as a team (collectively 500 points) in what was the final all Hunger Games Minecraft Monday. However, Jack only got 92/500 points and was arguably "carried".
Week 3 was the beginning of the team with Doni Bobes. Week 3 of Minecraft Monday was more mini-game focused with less PvP, so Jack thought he would have a better chance. They got 9th as a team with 889 points and Jack earning 372 of those respectfully.
In Week 4, Jack teamed once again with Doni Bobes. They once again finished 9th, with 578 points. Sadly the full stream is no longer public on Jack's channel however highlight videos of this week are up on Jack's second channel, noticeably fellow participant HeyImBee friend-zoning Doni. It sits on over 500,000 views.
Week 5 was once again Jack partnering up with Doni Bobes. This week they finished 7th, with 730 points and Jack getting 340.
Week 6 saw the return of Week 1 teammate DangThatsALongName. They finished 10th. Jack collected 483 of 887 points. Jack also won the second of the 3 Spleef rounds and was arguably his best performance yet.
In Week 7, Jack once again teamed up with Week 1/6 teammate DangThatsALongName. They finished 12th. Jack and Scott actually won the controversial Build Battle round. Jack earned 452 of their 963 points.
In Week 8, Jack teamed up with Wilbur Soot, they finished 11th with 500 points and Jack earning 265 of them. Jack has removed his full stream from his channel but you can view highlights from Wilbur on his channel.
In Jack's final week of Minecraft Monday, Jack teamed with 3-time champion Technoblade. Techno and Jack placed 5th with 1,327 points, Jack getting 417 of those.
Jack left Minecraft Monday due to several known reasons. Jack decided not to participate in Minecraft Monday for the first time for Week 10, ending his 9 Week streak. Jack had said on Twitter he felt the event was getting a bit repetitive and wanted a break. Interestingly, he withdrew that statement and simply said "forever", this is after drama between KEEMSTAR the organizer and one of the participants a6d. To put it simply, Keem kicked out a6d for not having enough viewers just 2 hours before the event. After week 10, several YouTubers (and Jack's friends) said they will not rejoin Minecraft Monday and Jack joined them. It's unsure whether the drama itself or his friends leaving was the cause.
Jack's computer is custom-built. Jack built it in a video.
- CPU Intel I5 4690K
- GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Motherboard MSI Z97-GD65 GAMING
- Ram HyperX FURY Series 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 1866
- SSD 128 GB Crucial
- HDD 2 TB
- PSU EVGA 750W SuperNOVA
- Case NZXT Phantom 820
He currently has two monitors, one being his original one from a while back. The microphone he uses is an Audio Technica AT2020, along with the Massdrop AKG M220 gaming headset. Jack uses Fraps, although in newer videos, Jack is shown to also use OBS to capture his gameplay. He would then edit his videos using Sony Vegas however it is now made clear that his editor Kai Ross-Best edits a large portion of the videos he puts on his channel. Jack creates all of his own thumbnails.
- Stop talking like an old man and f**k me (Reading fanfiction ft. Kai)
- NO LONG TERM DAMAGE! (Kai zooms upon his face while Jack laughs quietly)
- Tickle his pickle.
- I'm a married woman!
- Slit his throat.
- You little scumbag!
- (Sarcasm towards his fans after seeing a comment saying that Jack reads his comments if he pins this one] I don't read any of your comments, I hate every single one of you, I'm in this for the money, kill yourselves! (Often taken out of context as a joke)
- Bloody Norah!
- And that is some beautiful fan art. [pointing at the fan art]
- Buy the Wang suffix at store.skycade.net!
- Get diddled/You can't diddle a diddle boy!
- If there's no swastika, there's no kazoo.
- SkyCade Hoodie is available at jacksucksatlife (May use different merchandise other than the SkyCade hoodie).
- You naughty little nelly.
- [Becky banning a hacker] For soupin innit.
- JackSucksAtLife Poster is available at teespring.com/stores/jack-sucks-at-life. (May use different merchandise other than the poster)
- Hello and welcome to Episode (episode number) of Harmony Hollow.
- I've activated my bloody vampire rage!
- I SAID A JOKE NOT A POEM!
- Stick. To. The Format.
- That is not a COMPILATION!
- I had to remove Crate Keys fromstore.skycade.net! [said in a sad voice] (Normally said after he uses the money to buy something)
- Hello, nine, n-nine nine nine nine zoom! (Trying to say 999zoom)
- [Kazoo noises]
- LOVELY. (Kai edits his mouth to be huge when Jack says this)
- I WILL NOT EAT AN EGGPLANT!
- Time to go onto Fiverr!
- Make sure to get the AKGM220 Headphones link in the description!
- Track my finger, Kai! Now you can't, it's out of the frame!
- Side by side comparison!
- [Whilst laughing excessively] Is that the SkyCade hoodie available at store.skycade.net?
- Only quality content.
- Just rearranging my bits and bobs.
- I just wanna see someone kill themselves!
- Potato walrus.
- Saicosky.com/ Store.Saicosky.com
- What's the IP/Store Doni?
- I've got my hands on my bits and bobs.
- They’ll never find me in Mexico!
- Give him some steak!
- I respect a man that gives a wolf some privacy when there having hanky-panky with one another.
- Get gone cheese scone!
- I should really get a bypass for that...
- It never quite smelled the same since I urinated when drunk ... (referring to Mooshroom outfit)
- Oh, he is a wrestler he might hit me!
- I wouldn't mind gluing our a**es together!
- What's a guy gotta do to get a p***s around here?
- I've never seen so many a**es in one place!
- Jack is a vegetarian.
- Jack submitted a form to complete a challenge for the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Jack has a phobia of wrists.
- Jack can ride a unicycle.
- Jack appeared on DramaAlert after posting a video about him buying a YouTube Play Button.
- Jack can drive a car with a manual transmission as seen by him shifting his hands near the centre console when slowing down in the car section of the video. However, after getting a Tesla, Becky drives the car now which is a Citroën.
- Kai has once taken over his channel due to Jack's spilling juice on his computer (which caused him to buy a "non-fancy" graphics card).
- Jack claims to never have watched anything inappropriate, even when he was a young and sexually frustrated teen.
- Jack visited this very page on Wikitubia and purposely vandalized the page while adding some new information. He even made an entire series regarding editing Wikitubia and Wikipedia.
- This subsequently brought many fans to vandalize and comment on the page as a result.
- His dream car is a Tesla Model X, however, Jack could not afford the Model X so he went with the Tesla Model 3. Jack purchased the Tesla Model 3 on September 10, 2019.
- Despite being the owner of his own server, he has played on Hypixel and Mineplex on certain occasions.
- Jack used to own a goat.
- Jack does not understand the meaning of the end of the city/built up area sign which is very common in Europe despite living in the UK.
- Jack received a letter and a plaque from Purzyckij. It was for a challenge that the Twitter account of Wikitubia made to reach 3k followers before 2020.
- Jack claims to hate jacksepticeye (aka Sean) for Sean's greater popularity.
- Jack did a video on the YouTuber Jon Joe's Fast Facts after fans of Jack reported ads linking to his video on Jack while watching Jack's video. Jon Joe replied back to Jack on Twitter.
- Jack's name has been misspelled on many occasions. Notably, on an Urban Dictionary page, being misspelled to Jack Masey Walsh and in the description of Jon Joe's previously mentioned ad, where Massey was misspelled to Messey.
- Jack beat JeromeASF in a Minecraft duel on a server while recording by tricking him into a screenshot and then punching him off.
- Jack had a pet hen called "King Harold". Even though Jack named the chicken with the word king even though King Harold is a hen.
- Jack is banned on Hypixel for joining for a few seconds on a hacked client which was made purposely for him. His ban has expired on March 6.
- He revealed that he will start a GeoGuesser channel called "JackSucksAtGeography" before even uploading a video on the channel at the end of one GeoGuesser video.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tZmf4qywZA&t=3m11s
- ↑ JackMasseyWelsh on Twitter, January 18, 2020
- ↑ https://youtu.be/0M9RbvoGUOo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2-o5B5faQQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3U3RDuv6I
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKE3cmNadnI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzM_AAP5O2M
- ↑ https://twitter.com/YouTubeWikia/status/1224811986682351616
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s53hYqnD0W4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqWMJUBGk3A
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73f-mV9Av4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atWFBZj-Sq8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X5hpr0QusE&t=48s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdfiey--uFc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkEiHeV8L_E
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gki52EeALk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBXi9mFXxbY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsTXLqVOyIo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29gFArRqDcM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2BgMDOcna0
- ↑ https://youtu.be/v09-0G1j56g?t=643
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_TVvfKZqlo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/hNr9XWd4bS0?t=461
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFaDo7DEXSM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeg3NLGgjRw
- ↑ https://youtu.be/IRf-vt1YkcU?t=468
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGe44RqHEY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZci634ihM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsawSkVECs
- ↑ https://youtu.be/vkrC6Oeafck?t=936
- ↑ https://youtu.be/jyD4TeM-ZbA?t=257
- ↑ https://youtu.be/nBwKxmayVXo?t=178
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_European_road_signs#Built-up_Area_Limits
- ↑ https://youtu.be/T3Zl4s_r2GI?t=786
- ↑ https://twitter.com/YouTubeWikia/status/1204435594610393088
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0h-GSKZ4ZA
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Jonnjoe4/status/1228070277743075346
- ↑ https://youtu.be/i4gaYJNuVG8?t=177
- ↑ https://youtu.be/YpdZGCaPcrc?t=690
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLp54P-G4w&t=163s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/mnyr3Vgg0N8?t=978
This page was created by Ryano2206 on August 25, 2013.