Jack Massey Welsh (born on June 24, 1996), better known online as JackSucksAtLife (formerly JackSucksAtMinecraft), is an English YouTuber who was born in Bishop Auckland, England. He previously lived in North Yorkshire but is currently living in Sheffield.
He has a second channel named JackSucksAtStuff which he posts mostly Minecraft content, less related to his main channel. He created another channel named Jack Massey Welsh which he posts "videos about my Tesla model 3, Teslas in general & maybe some vlogging stuff", stated in the about section of the channel. Jacks Tesla Model 3, which was announced he bought on September 10, 2019, was painted midnight metallic, had 18-inch aero wheels, autopilot, and full self-driving capability. He is looking to name his Tesla, he pinned this in the comments of "My Girlfriend drives my Tesla Model 3 for the first time,"
Jack also has a channel that he no longer uses named SamSmellsOfApricots where he made comedy sketches on with his primary school friends. At its peak, it had 113,000 subscribers due to Jack promoting it on his main channel so he could grow his ever-growing number of youtube creator rewards (commonly referred to as Youtube Play-buttons). since then Jack released a video on his main channel, telling people to unsubscribe from SamSmellsOfApricots so he would have a Silver Youtube creator reward without having 100,000 subscribers on the channel. SamSmellsOfApricots now has only 97,000 subscribers
He also promoted Larry in the video 'This is the n e w Pewdiepie vs T-series' and got Larry past his second channel in total subscribers. Jack is also known for playing the kazoo and having drama with The Original Ace, who claimed that Jack stole his sponsor, even though Jack clearly got sponsored by the Massdrop AKG M220 headphones before Ace but this was all fake for a video.
He also had drama with Willz The King after Willz made three videos about Jack and made a diss track on him, Both diss tracks made a lot of drama in the YouTube community and after the war ended he became friends with Jack and married him in Minecraft. He has since lost his sponsorship with Massdrop and has changed the headphones he wears in his videos.
Jack used to make many videos about Minecraft on his main channel, featuring series such as his famous Hacker Catching Trolling videos, Harmony Hollow and One Life. In the past, Jack's channel consisted of Minecraft videos, Q&A's, and SGe Survival Games Hunger Games videos. He now mainly does Minecraft on his second channel, and his main channel is for random non-gaming videos, more akin to WillNE. Jack may occasionally record with others. Jack hit 1 million subscribers on October 23, 2019.
He is associated with YouTubers SeaPeeKay, Dangthatsalongname, Larry, DoniBobes and James Curnock and riseares may be in a few of his videos trolling, going on Doni's server, etc. and sometimes mentioned in his videos.
Jack owns a Minecraft network which consists of game modes such as SMP, Factions, Kit Map, KitPvP, SkyGrid, and SkyBlock. For a short time, it was a Prison server. Recently, they have readded Prisons to Sky Cade. SkyCade is where Jack records most of his content, although he may sometimes record on other servers such as Hypixel, Skittle MC, and his friend's servers. He used to record on Mineplex or other servers, record mod showcases and survival games videos and more years ago. Unlike many other servers, SkyCade is not pay2win, which Jack is very proud of. There are commands you can get from the ranks. For example, special commands are included in the ranks Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald. Sometimes, the server will host a Purge right before Factions and OP Factions resets. Hacking is allowed in this event until the reset. Jack finds and trolls hackers on his server. This is his main server for making videos on his channel. Server IP: play.skycade.net Server Website: skycade.net
EvoPvp was a server where Jack made his first Minecraft faction videos, he was also one of the 3 owners for a long time, It contains many of the same game modes as SkyCade: OP factions, KitPvP, Prison, Creative, and Skyblock. However, unlike SkyCade, EvoPvP is pay2win, which is one of the reasons Jack is no longer an owner. He left the server for a number of reasons, some of the reasons include disagreements with the other owners and the highly toxic community. The server is currently shut down and likely will continue to be in the future.
Jack has once said his inspiration for becoming an owner on EvoPvP was down to one of his favorite YouTubers Mr_eVo.
SaicoSky is a Skyblock server and is made by the same people behind SaicoPvP, a PVP server. Jack and Doni's big Minecraft adventure, played on this server, was a series where half the episodes were uploaded on Jack's main channel, JackSucksAtLife, but then switched on his side channel, JackSucksAtStuff, and the other half were uploaded on Doni's channel.
- Kai Ross-Best, Jack's most well-known editor, makes funny edits, and Jack will often mention him when he wants him to track his finger, most notably when he used to wear a broken pair of white headphones which had a part on the left side from Jacks perspective which would bounce back and forth when his finger would poke it. Jack would also mention him when he wants Kai to edit something very hard. When Jack talks to Kai, Kai will edit his reply onscreen for a frame or so. Kai uses the swirly effects, usually on Jack's face. Jack usually says that "He is the best editor a man could ever ask for."
- ThomasBeFilming is also Jack’s editor, he edits Jack's Minecraft Channel, JackSucksAtStuff. Thomas has edited for Jack since May 2019.
- Jack curently edits for his Tesla, and maybe vlogging channel and was the editor his old channel, SamSmellsOfApricots.
Jack uploads a few times a week, he tries to keep updated with his dogs and Becky.
- Minecraft Harmony Hollow Modded SMP Season 3 [Ended]
- Minecraft One Life Season 3 [Ended]
- Minecraft Harmony Hollow Modded SMP Season 4 [Ended]
- Minecraft Hacker Catching & Trolling [Ongoing - Second Channel]
- Minecraft Funny Server Bans [Ended - Changes to the bans system]
- Minecraft Trolling AFK players [Ongoing/Ended - Second Channel]
- When Jack And Becky Saved Christmas [Ended. Use to be uploded only once every Christmas. Not done for the most recent christmas because it doesnt fit the theme of his channel (because its Minecraft)]
- Minecraft Trolling And Social Experiments [Ongoing - Second Channel]
- Live Chilled Out Streams (they are not chilled out because all of his fans swarm him - Mostly Second Channel)
- Fiverr Videos [Ongoing]
- Redit Videos [Ongoing - Once a month]
- Geoguesser Videos [Ongoing - Stopped than stared again]
- Fan Mail videos [Ended - Moved House, Closed PO Box]
- Play Button Videos [Ongoing]
- Tesla videos to avoid tax and "his car being taken away" [Ongoing - Tesla channel]
Jack is obsessed with YouTube play buttons! He currently has 6 Play Buttons in his possession
- Original "JackSucksAtMinecraft" Silver Play Button, November 2014 
- Bought "JackSucksAtLife Silver Play Button, April 2019 
- Earned "JackSucksAtStuff" Silver Play Button, August 2019
- Bought "Skeppy" Gold Play Button, Oct 2019 
- Earned “JackSucksAtLife” Golden Play Button, November 2019
- Earned "SamSmellsOfApricots" Silver Play Button, December 2019
He is on an ongoing quest to get as "many play buttons as possible" and is close to the following:
- Jack Massey Welsh" Silver Play Button, Roughly 9,000 Subscribers Away (as of January 19, 2020)
JackSucksAtLife was featured in a DramaAlert for his discovery of buying YouTube Creator Awards  In Early November 2019, JackSucksAtLife bought 4 fake play buttons from eBay/Etsy, with money from a sponsorship from Honey. The "play buttons" he bought were: A replica of PewDiePie's 50 Million Bro Fist award, a small replica of YouTube's old design - for "turdboi420" for passing 1 subscriber, a red Play Button for his old channel "JackMasseyWelsh" for 2,760 subscribers & a replica of another YouTube Play Button design - one Jack doesn't have (2015) - for his channel "JackSucksAtLife" for hitting 100,000 Subscribers.Jack made a chain with one of his fake silver Youtube Play-buttons.
Minecraft Monday is an event ran by KEEMSTAR every Monday at 4 pm EST/9 pm BST. It lets a lot of YouTubers/Streamers compete in a series of Minigames/Hunger Games.
JackSucksAtLife participated in the event between weeks 1 and 9 (June 24, 2019 - August 19, 2019), he streamed the events live on his main YouTube Channel. Jack participated in the events with fellow YouTubers Dangthatsalongname, Skeppy, Doni Bobes, Wilbur Soot, Technoblade and more:
In Week 2, Jack was teamed with fellow YouTuber Skeppy. They finished 5th as a team (collectively 500 points) in what was the final all Hunger Games Minecraft Monday. However, Jack only got 92/500 points and was arguably "carried".
Week 3 was the beginning of the team with Doni Bobes. Week 3 of Minecraft Monday was more minigame focused with less PvP, so Jack thought he would have a better chance. They got 9th as a team with 889 points and Jack earning 372 of those respectfully. 
In Week 4, Jack teamed once again with Doni Bobes. They once again finished 9th, with 578 points. Sadly the full stream is no longer public on Jack's channel however highlight videos of this week are up on Jack's second channel, noticeably fellow participant HeyImBee friend-zoning Doni.  It sits on over 500,000 views.
Week 5 was once again Jack partnering up with Doni Bobes. This week they finished 7th, with 730 points and Jack getting 340. 
Week 6 saw the return of Week 1 teammate DangThatsALongName. They finished 10th. Jack collected 483 of 887 points. Jack also won the second of the 3 Spleef rounds and was arguably his best performance yet. 
In Week 7, Jack once again teamed up with Week 1/6 teammate DangThatsALongName. They finished 12th. Jack and Scott actually won the controversial Build Battle round. Jack earnt 452 of their 963 points.
In Week 8, Jack teamed up with Wilbur Soot, they finished 11th with 500 points and Jack earning 265 of them. Jack has removed his full stream from his channel but you can view highlights from Wilbur on his channel.
In Jack's final week of Minecraft Monday, Jack teamed with 3-time champion Technoblade. Techno and Jack placed 5th with 1,327 points, Jack getting 417 of those.
Jack left Minecraft Monday due to several known reasons. Jack decided not to participate in Minecraft Monday for the first time for Week 10, ending his 9 Week streak. Jack had said on Twitter he felt the event was getting a bit repetitive and wanted a break. Interestingly, he withdrew that statement and simply said "forever", this is after drama between KEEMSTAR the organizer and one of the participants a6d. To put it simply, Keem kicked out a6d for not having enough viewers just 2 hours before the event. After week 10, several YouTubers (and Jack's friends) said they will not rejoin Minecraft Monday and Jack joined them. It's unsure whether the drama itself or his friends leaving was the cause.
Jack's computer is custom-built. Jack built it in a video. 
- CPU Intel I5 4690K
- GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Motherboard MSI Z97-GD65 GAMING
- Ram HyperX FURY Series 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 1866
- SSD 128 GB Crucial
- HDD 2 TB
- PSU EVGA 750W SuperNOVA
- Case NZXT Phantom 820
He currently has two monitors, one being his original one from a while back. The microphone he uses is an Audio Technica AT2020, along with the Massdrop AKG M220 gaming headset. Jack uses Fraps, although in newer videos, Jack is shown to also use OBS to capture his gameplay. He would then edit his videos using Sony Vegas however it is now made clear that his editor Kai Ross-Best edits a large portion of the videos he puts on his channel. Jack creates all of his own thumbnails.
- Stop talking like an old man and f**k me (Reading fanfiction ft. Kai)
- NO LONG TERM DAMAGE! (Kai zooms upon his face while Jack laughs quietly)
- Tickle his pickle.
- I'm a married woman!
- Slit his throat.
- You little scumbag!
- (Sarcasm towards his fans after seeing a comment saying that Jack reads his comments if he pins this one] I don't read any of your comments, I hate every single one of you, I'm in this for the money, kill yourselves! (Often taken out of context as a joke)
- Hello and welcome to Episode (episode number) of Harmony Hollow.
- And that is some beautiful fan art. [pointing at the fan art]
- Buy the Wang suffix at store.skycade.net!
- Get diddled/You can't diddle a diddle boy!
- If there's no swastika, there's no kazoo.
- Bloody Norah!
- You naughty little nelly.
- [Becky banning a hacker] For soupin innit.
- JackSucksAtLife Poster is available at teespring.com/stores/jack-sucks-at-life. (May use different merchandise other than the poster)
- SkyCade Hoodie is available at Jacksucksatlife.shop (May use different merchandise other than the SkyCade hoodie).
- I've activated my bloody vampire rage!
- I SAID A JOKE NOT A POEM!
- Stick. To. The Format.
- That is not a COMPILATION!
- I had to remove Crate Keys from store.skycade.net! [said in a sad voice] (Normally said after he uses the money to buy something)
- Hello, nine, n-nine nine nine nine zoom! (Trying to say 999zoom)
- [Kazoo noises]
- LOVELY. (Kai edits his mouth to be huge when Jack says this)
- I WILL NOT EAT AN EGGPLANT!
- Time to go onto Fiverr!
- Make sure to get the AKGM220 Headphones link in the description!
- Track my finger, Kai! Now you can't, it's out of the frame!
- Side by side comparison!
- [Whilst laughing excessively] Is that the SkyCade hoodie available at store.skycade.net?
- Only quality content.
- Just rearranging my bits and bobs.
- I just wanna see someone kill themselves!
- Potato walrus.
- Saicosky.com/ Store.Saicosky.com
- What's the IP/Store Doni?
- I've got my hands on my bits and bobs.
- They’ll never find me in Mexico!
- Give him some steak!
- I respect a man that gives a wolf some privacy when there having hanky-panky with one another.
- Get gone cheese scone!
- I should really get a bypass for that...
- It never quite smelled the same since I urinated when drunk ... (referring to Mooshroom outfit)
- Oh, he is a wrestler he might hit me!
- I wouldn't mind gluing our a**es together!
- Jack is a vegetarian.
- Jack submitted a form to complete a challenge for the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Jack has a phobia of wrists.
- Jack can ride a unicycle.
- Jack appeared on DramaAlert after posting a video about him buying a YouTube Play Button.
- Jack can drive a car with a manual transmission as seen by him shifting his hands near the centre console when slowing down in the car section of the video. However, after getting a Tesla, Becky drives the car now which is a Citroën.
- Kai has once taken over his channel due to Jack's spilling juice on his computer (which caused him to buy a "non-fancy" graphics card).
- Jack claims to never have watched anything inappropriate, even when he was a young and sexually frustrated teen.
- Jack visited this very page on Wikitubia and purposely vandalized the page while adding some new information. He even made an entire series regarding editing Wikitubia and Wikipedia.
- This subsequently brought many fans to vandalize and comment on the page as a result.
- His dream car is a Tesla Model X, however, Jack could not afford the Model X so he went with the Tesla Model 3. Jack purchased the Tesla Model 3 on September 10, 2019.
- Despite being the owner of his own server, he has played on Hypixel  and Mineplex on certain occasions.
- Jack used to own a goat.
- Jack claims to hate jacksepticeye (aka Sean) for Sean's greater popularity.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/7zRG4p0-F0g?t=624
- ↑ https://youtu.be/0M9RbvoGUOo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2-o5B5faQQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3U3RDuv6I
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKE3cmNadnI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzM_AAP5O2M
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s53hYqnD0W4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqWMJUBGk3A
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atWFBZj-Sq8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X5hpr0QusE&t=48s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdfiey--uFc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkEiHeV8L_E
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gki52EeALk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBXi9mFXxbY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsTXLqVOyIo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29gFArRqDcM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2BgMDOcna0
- ↑ https://youtu.be/v09-0G1j56g?t=643
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_TVvfKZqlo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/hNr9XWd4bS0?t=461
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFaDo7DEXSM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeg3NLGgjRw
- ↑ https://youtu.be/IRf-vt1YkcU?t=468
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGe44RqHEY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZci634ihM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsawSkVECs
- ↑ https://youtu.be/vkrC6Oeafck?t=936
- ↑ https://youtu.be/jyD4TeM-ZbA?t=257
This page was created by Ryano2206 on August 25, 2013.