|“||Watch Battle for Dream Island or be eliminated.||”|
Michael Yiming Huang and Cary Kaiming Huang (born: March 18, 1997carykh), are American animators and YouTubers of Chinese descent. They are known for their animated web series: Battle for Dream Island (BFDI). The show's second season, Battle For Dream Island Again (BFDIA), was released on 29 June 2012. The show's third season, IDFB, was released on September 1, 2016, after a three-year hiatus. They made a new season called Battle for Battle for Dream Island Battle for BFDI or BFB, where 64 contestants compete for a prize named "A BFDI". On 24 March 2020, It was split into for two shows, Battle for BFB (still BFB) and BFDI: The Power of Two (TPOT). They are one of the most popular object shows on YouTube. They also made an animation called X Finds Out His Value, which was for algebra class. The animations main characters, 4 and X, are now hosts of BFB. They have hired new animators to help them, and have some other people working with them.), better known online as jacknjellify (or their monikers, Michæl H [or fernozzle] and
On March 3, 2016, a video was uploaded explaining the reason for no recent animations. Michael explains that Google suspended its AdSense about two years ago. The e-mail that they received said that they had detected invalid activity and that it has been disabled. Michael and Cary sent several appeals, but they were all rejected. But as of today, they are back to making animations. This is because, on July 23, 2016, they got ads back.
|“||Also, we got our Adsense account back online! That resolves the 2.5 year long issue we discussed in our "Why We've Had to Stop Animating on YouTube" video. Hooray!||”|
―Michael Yiming Huang
- BFDI: January 1, 2010 - January 1, 2012
- BFDIA: June 29, 2012 - August 1, 2013 (cancelled)
- IDFB: September 1, 2016 - TBA
- BFB: November 3, 2017 - present
- TPOT: TBA
Note: The following dates are according to
- 100,000 subscribers: October 26, 2015
- 200,000 subscribers: January 8, 2017
- 300,000 subscribers: December 23, 2017
- 400,000 subscribers: August 7, 2018
- 500,000 subscribers: March 9, 2019
- 600,000 subscribers: December 4, 2019
- 700,000 subscribers: May 4, 2020
Video View Milestones
- 100 million views: August 13, 2015.
- 200 million views: November 21, 2016.
- 300 million views: January 26, 2018.
- 400 million views: December 23, 2018.
- 500 million views: December 10, 2019