Karl Jacobs (born: July 19, 1998YouTuber who became popular for being a part of MrBeast's challenge videos, and later being a part of the Dream SMP along with other popular content creators such as TommyInnit and Technoblade. He primarily streams on Twitch.), formerly known online as GamerBoyKarl, is an American gaming
Karl Jacobs was born on July 19, 1998. He grew up with a sister named Corry, who he revealed through Instagram in 2016, and a brother named Sean, who is also known as 'Jimmy Jacobs'. He has said he is on the asexual spectrum and has a cat named Grey. Karl also has color-blindness, and on Tubbo's stream, Karl confessed about his Red-Green color-blindness.
Karl had been attending college, and 5 weeks before he was to graduate he had been offered a job with MrBeast. This led to him dropping out of college and taking the opportunity.
- See also: Karl Jacobs on the MrBeast Wiki
Karl was originally a camera man for MrBeast, and could sometimes be seen in the background of his videos. After Jake The Viking left the crew in 2020, Karl became an on-screen member. He has since then participated in many different challenges, commonly being mocked for coming in second place so often. Karl is still apart of MrBeast and has been recently featured in videos. He seems to be closest with Chris and Chandler, often being seen hugging the two and also kissing their cheeks on the occassion.
- See also: Karl Jacobs on the Dream Team Wiki
Karl gained popularity from MrBeast, and soon was invited to join the Dream SMP. He first joined the server on August 26, 2020. Karl gained a large following from joining the Dream SMP, and he is very well liked among the fans.
While not playing a large role in the SMP lore, Karl is seen switching sides often between Manberg and DreamSMP during the war. After the war that blew up Manberg, Karl seems to join El Rapids (previously known as Mexican L'manberg) which was founded by Quackity, Sapnap (Co-founder), and GeorgeNotFound (member). He is also known to be friends with Nihachu on the server, and seemingly has a rivalry with Ranboo.
This section is currently incomplete. Please be patient as it is being refined.
Joining the MCCs during the tournament in MCC11 October 24th, 2020, Karl now seems to be a reoccurring player.
- MC Championships 1-10: Did not participate.
- MC Championships 11: Fuchsia Frankensteins. Teamed with Dream, GeorgeNotFound, and Sapnap. Placed 34th individually and his team initially placed second overall. However, they won Dodgebolt, thus crowning them the winners for MCC11.
- MC Championships 12: Did not participate.
- MC Championships 13: Mint Mistletoes. Teamed with Fruitberries, GeorgeNotFound, and Ludwig. Placed 32nd individually and his team placed eighth overall.
- ZERO PEOPLE LISTEN TO KARL! (after losing a round of Among Us, despite knowing the impostor's identity)
- What the honk?
- No CHANCE!
- It's Nimrod November, Gogy.
- That just doesn't sound like something I'd do.
- Meow..! (before leaving a call)
- Honk me daddy... shouldn't have said that out loud.
- Shut your mom! Shut your entire mom! Your entire mom is shut! Oh my God your dog water. Your wieners built like a TicTac. Oh my God.
- Before this channel, he used to have an old channel called GamePatrol.
- He used to play Roblox before becoming a Minecraft player.
- Karl has been a part of the AustinShow's Love Or Host.
- During Quackity's Love or Host, Karl is in the call teasing him and asking Alex to choose him instead of Minx.
- One of Karl's favorite shows is Survivor, he often talks about it on twitter and other platforms.
- He is also known for liking High School Musical, many various cartoons such as Code Name: Kids Next Door, and more.
- After many frequent visits to Bath and Body Works, Karl has encountered and 'simped' for a girl the fandom (and Karl) only knows as Candle Girl.
- Karl has stated in a tweet on his alt that he is "scared of dogs and loves cats with his whole heart".
- Quackity and Karl had a surprise meetup that had only lasted about two days, which the fans had gotten one stream out of.
- While in an airbnb with the MrBeast crew, Karl is seen outside with a gaming setup and street lamp to stream Minecraft and Fnaf.
- Karl won MCC 11 while having 1329 coins, which makes him the MCC champion to have the least number of coins.
- His Hogwarts house is Hufflepuff.
- Karl is a fan of South Korean girl group TWICE.
- Karl used to be a host on a channel called Cartoon Overload where he discusses about Cartoons with guests in a podcast format.
- Karl owns an official MrBeast Roblox group.
- Karl is Asexual.
- Karl's name is quite often mistaken for Carl.
Note: The following dates are according to