|“||Welcome to the Z-Side!||”|
|“||A weird girl playing weird games to make you laugh.||”|
―LaurenzSide's old tagline
Lauren (born: July 7, 1989YouTuber from New York City, New York, United States. She is known for her gaming playthroughs and reactions with commentary and a jump-cut editing style.), better known online as LaurenzSide, is an American
LaurenzSide originally joined YouTube in February 2007 with a channel named "LaurenzSide as a vlogging & skit channel but stopped in December of 2008 when she left for college. On January 30, 2013 (after a 4-year hiatus), she started back up her LaurenzSide YouTube account as a comedic gaming channel.
Her most popular videos include her 24 HOUR Living As My Sim Challenge video as well as her Trollcraft Minecraft Modded Multiplayer Survival Series videos. (And Her New Tomodachi Series) Lauren uploads videos daily and often live streams on Twitch. She usually has multiple series going at once, most known for her Minecraft and Sims series. She often collaborates with her YouTube friends, most frequently Dangthatsalongname, LDShadowLady, Joey Graceffa, TheOrionSound, SeaPeeKay, Yammy, Gloom, BBPaws, IHasCupquake, Bijuu Mike, Vengeful, Cheridet, and JackSucksAtLife. She is also known as the bread queen and the deer queen.
Lauren was born in New York City on July 7, 1989, along with her older half-sister Christine who is a YouTuber known as Wild & Precious Now living in Pennsylvania, and a younger brother Ryan. After Lauren was born her family moved to upstate New York, Lauren and her family would always be traveling, such as camping in RV.
When she was in 3rd grade, she went to Catholic school for silly districts with her brother and her closest friend Sarah and after she graduated catholic school, she went to public high school to get a fresh start. This is where she made a ton of friends in high school and started makeup, snowboarding & playing video games, plus it's where she used a video camera to film her crazy antics with her friends.
When she started the second year of high school in 2003, her father was diagnosed with lung cancer and one year later on October 14, 2004 when she was 15, her father passed away after a year of battle with lung cancer, which caused her to become very depressed.
On February 25, 2007, when she was at last year of high school, she uploaded vlogging and skits videos but left in December 2008 for college. She graduated high school in mid 2007 and attended college for a film productions. After a year & a half in college, she then moved to New York City, as it was shown as a good decision for her. She used to work for New York Knicks basketball team and were an assistant for a former president of New York Knicks, Phil Jackson.
She again attended college in New York City after moving out from her hometown, which is where she met Bobby her future husband on May 2, 2011. After they got together & graduated college in 2012 with a degree of video & film production, they lived in an apartment with her dog Dexter and found a full 9-to-5 office job until August 2017 when she finally decided to make YouTube her career.
After exactly 4 years of dating, on May 2, 2015, her husband Bobby proposed her, & on August 20, 2016, Lauren got married to Bobby on a private ceremony in New York City & both of them went to honeymoon in Sandals, Saint Lucia.
They couple announced that Lauren was pregnant with their first child, a girl, in November 2020 and were expecting in May of 2021. This is was made public in a YouTube video published on November 7, 2020. She has also answered any questions people may have in that video.
On May 6, 2021, Bobby announced via Twitter that Lauren went into labor and were at the hospital. She gave birth to their daughter, whom they named Melody.. She took a hiatus from making videos for 5 weeks after this, only uploading pre-recorded videos.
Bath bomb challenge
On August 13, 2019 Lauren uploaded a video called "100 Bath Bombs Challenge Gone Wrong", where she filled her bathtub with 100 bath bombs that she received from Bubbly Belle to use in a video. After putting the 100 bath bombs into her tub, the water overflowed and flooded her bathroom. Due to not being caulked properly, water spilled through a large hole under the bathtub, and down into the second floor ceiling, with water leaking through a light fixture, into the fireplace, and due to the ceiling being slightly sloped, the water ran off and leaked down into the basement, causing thousands of dollars in damage to her then new house that they had moved into 2 months prior after 3 months of renovation. The damage has since been repaired.
On January 1, 2021, Lauren revealed that both she and her husband Bobby tested positive for Coronavirus. At the time of the post, they were 5 days into it, and she stated that most of their bad symptoms are gone. Lauren also stated on a post on YouTube that as she and her husband didn't suffer any severe symptoms, fever, or have to be hospitalized, their unborn child should be fine. She was on hiatus while both she and Bobby rest and recover. Lauren has recently posted a YouTube video saying that she will continue making videos and has an upcoming ultrasound, and they are sure her baby will be fine.
LaurenZSide has many types of series and has participated in many multiplayer series as well. She usually has multiple series' going at once.
Sims 4 Series
Her most popular series has been in the Sims 4. Her first series was her 'The Sims 4: Raising YouTubers (Toddler Season)' videos, where she raised her YouTube friends as toddlers. She included Yammy, Dangthatsalongname, LDShadowLady, Joey Graceffa, TheOrionSound, SeaPeeKay, SmallishBeans, and Vixella in the series, as well as her dog Dexter and husband Bobby. She has done several installments of her "TS4: Raising Youtubers" series since.
Lauren is notable for her participation in multiple Minecraft series servers. Even though she has been involved in many series, she calls herself a noob when it comes to Minecraft, and often seeks the help of the others on the server. The most well known series was CuteCraft with many well known YouTubers.
- While playing CuteCraft, she called herself the Deer Queen Yaaaaas. Once the series ended, she was stuck with the nickname and crowned herself Deer Queen Yaaaaas in One Life Season 3.
- She has done 5 types of The Sims 4 control videos.
- The Sims 4: 24 hour live like a sim challenge, The Sims 4: 24 eat like a sim challenge, The Sims 4: 24 dress like a sim challenge, The Sims 4: Draw like my sim challenge and Sims 4: 24 hours live as my YouTuber sim challenge.
- She and Scott, or Dangthatsalongname, have a friendship where they make fun of each other in their videos. Lauren, however, does this more, saying "Scott's the worst." And along those lines, though they do clarify several time that it's all for fun and they are in fact good friends. They used to do this most often in Gacha Life videos, which she no longer produces as of 2021. 
- LarenzSide was nominated for the 2020 tenth annual Streamy Awards in the Gaming category.
- In Lauren’s video announcing her pregnancy, Lauren had told her viewers that her last name is not Webber, which has been used on various articles unknowingly. She has yet to reveal her actual last name.
- Lauren officially announced on June 11, 2021 that she was not an Twitch partner anymore. She will be streaming on YouTube from now onwards.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1,000 subscribers: August 20, 2013
- 5,000 subscribers: December 19, 2013
- 10,000 subscribers: March 17, 2014
- 50,000 subscribers: September 11, 2014
- 100,000 subscribers: April 12, 2015
- 500,000 subscribers: November 11, 2016
- 1 million subscribers: December 9, 2017
- 2 million subscribers: October 12, 2018
- 5 million subscribers: June 2, 2019
- 4 million subscribers: April 15, 2020
- 5 million subscribers: December 6, 2020
- 6 million subscribers: October 9, 2021