|“||¿Qué onda gente, cómo están?
What's up people, how are you?
He was born on 1998, in Trujillo, Peru. He is the boyfriend of YouTuber Lucy, who has content similar to his and sometimes make videos together. He also makes daily live at 4:00 p.m. (PET) on Nimo TV, where he plays with subscribers.
Upload Free Fire gameplay videos on his channel showing random tricks or situations with his typical humor. While Free Fire is the most up-to-channel game, it also plays other Battle Royale games like PUBG, GTA V and Fortnite.
At first Luay edited and made video thumbnails of other youtubers but his life changed when he started uploading his own videos to YouTube. Your first video on YouTube is "ESTA PARTIDA ES NUESTRA ! | FREE FIRE LUAY GAMING YT 1". He then began doing free diamond directs and game gameplays collaborating with other YouTubers. He then met Lucy, with whom he would collaborate on most of his videos until now. He currently uploads videos with random people and collaborations with his girlfriend, as well as some video reactions and vlogs.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1 million subscribers: September 8, 2019
- 2 million subscribers: January 10, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: May 3, 2020
- 4 million subscribers: August 18, 2020
- 5 million subscribers: February 16, 2021
- He was accused of using hacks in the Nimo TV All Star 4 tournament, as he eliminated TheDonato and Parawhy's squad. He almost won the tournament.
- He is considered one of the best Free Fire players on PC.
- The previous duo in their games was their friend Sayans, but Free Fire changed the region and they can no longer play.
- He lived from 2018 to 2020 in Tucumán, Argentina; with his girlfriend Lucy.
- He is from Trujillo, however he lives with his girlfriend Lucy in Argentina.
- The channel bears that name because his friend used that nick for video games, and he was like his mentor because he took him to the internet booths. Now he has that name in his memory, as he died in 2016.
- It is the seventh YouTuber with the most subscribers in Peru.