Austin Jacob Heikes (born: October 26, 1998YouTuber and video game commentator who uploads gaming videos and occasionally vlogs and stories. His gaming videos mostly consist of video games such as the Call of Duty games and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but his comments during his videos are unrelated to the game. Instead, he shares bizarre stories about things that have happened to him or to people he knows, such as his family and friends, which is what his channel is known for. As of July 2018, his channel has over 2 million subscribers and 500 million video views.), better known online as Luna, formerly AustinFFA, is an American
TerminationOn October 3, 2018, Luna's YouTube Channel was terminated 'due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations' . 2 hours later, Luna made an announcement on Twitter talking about the situation. Luna also said he can't access his 2nd channel due to it having the same email as his main
The next day after the sudden channel termination, Luna was successfully able to restore his account. He was able to get help from H3h3productions as well.
On October 25 2018, Luna made A tweet Stating "I just got detained and almost taken to jail because I ate a Twinkie at Walmart. I’m not even kidding. I love my life" And almost No joke! Got arrested For eating.
- Almost all titles of Luna’s videos are in all-caps.
- He used to have a Face-Cam of him talking on his old videos, as he said the story while playing games.
- His phone number has been leaked multiple times.
- His thumbnails mostly consist of his Channel Icon photoshopped onto an image related to the story.
- In a recent video Luna revealed that he dropped out of high school due to his anxiety problem and wanting to do YouTube and streaming full time.
- As mentioned in some of his commentaries, he has a fear of heights.
- He jokingly identifies himself as a vending machine, said in his Q&A video
- He has been swatted multiple times and his city police don't come full force because its almost always a prank.
- When he was younger he would trash talk on Xbox as said in a few videos on his channel.
- As revealed in a recent tweet, Luna has an iPhone X.
- As revealed, he has two brothers
- He is from a small town in upstate New York on Lake Ontario, which is itself notorious for high amounts of drugs, thus giving Luna the root subject of many of his videos.
- Luna hit 2 million subscribers 3 days before his sudden channel termination.