Marzia Zofia Bisognin (born: October 21, 1992videos on fashion, make-up, hair, DIY/How-to videos, cooking videos, as well as miscellaneous ones such as Q&A's. Her hobbies include blogging, looking after house plants and drawing. She refers to her fans as "marzipans". Marzia also puts out storied animated content along with vlogging events occurring in her life. Her videos in total have over 400 million views.), better known online as Marzia, formerly CutiePieMarzia, was a UK-based Italian YouTube fashion and beauty vlogger. Marzia specializes in making
Her channel has over 7 million subscibers, making it the most subscribed to channel owned by an Italian native on YouTube.
Marzia has also branched out from doing YouTube. She created a Blog, Marzia's Life , in January 2016, which is frequently (not regularly) posted on. In the past, she has created several clothing and home lines. Some of her clothing lines were the Limone line (Summer 2017), the Amore line (Winter 2017), and the most recent being the Linee line (Summer 2018). She has created eyeshadow palettes in conjunction with Winky Lux, and fragrances with Scent Trunk. She also creates subscription boxes, which often feature digital artists.
Maì is her most recent business venture, which she started in 2018. It consists of handmade products designed by Marzia, and largely created by herself, her father and one of her cousins.
Marzia has been the fiancée of Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie) since April 27, 2018, after dating him starting since 2011. They have featured many times in each other's videos over the years, mostly in vlogs but they have played a lot of games together on camera as well. Marzia has been criticised by people who think she is just with Felix for his money and people have cast her to the side just for being his fiance. However many admire the fact that PewDiePie and Marzia have been dating for as long as they have.
After 7 years of dating, on April 27, 2018, Felix proposed to Marzia while they were on vacation in Japan, to which she said yes, as they announced on his twitter and her Instagram with the same photo.
- "People will always find a reason to judge you, just don't listen."
- "Hey! As most of you were expecting, today...[siren blares]...is the time I go to jail."
- "So many people are stuck living the same life because they think that is what they're supposed to do. But really, you're just completely free to do it. You are able to do it. And even if its a different and more difficult road to take, I believe you should do if it's going to make you happy."
- Including all of her removed videos, Marzia would have a total of around 860 million views.
- 1 million subscribers: July 9, 2013
- 2 million subscribers: November 1, 2013
- 3 million subscribers: March 21, 2014
- 4 million subscribers: August 3, 2014
- 5 million subscribers: February 20, 2015
- 6 million subscribers: December 16, 2015
- 7 million subscribers: March 15, 2017
This page was created on October 7, 2012 by Applegirl.