Michael Reeves (born: November 20, 1997YouTuber who is known for making content mainly around technology and coding. He is also a member of the streamer group Offline TV which consists of six people (not including Michael) with Pokimane being one of the most recognizable. Michael Reeves is also known for dating Twitch streamer LilyPichu, a member of Offline TV.) is a Filipino-American
Michael made his first video in 2017 named The Robot That Shines a Laser in Your Eye which blew up immensely. This was because of him gaining traction via the Subreddit "r/shittyrobots". After, Michael started making tutorials for the coding language C# but stopped after three episodes. These kinds of videos weren’t getting as much views as his first video got so he began creating videos similar to his first video, Michael making creations doing certain things.
A video that centered around Michael making a surgery robot pushed him past 4 million subscribers and even 4.5 million subscribers. In a LilyPichu stream shortly after surpassing 4 million subscribers, she surprised Michael with a message in their Minecraft hardcore world and also with Fedmyster and Pokimane coming with a cake that congratulated him on getting 4.2 million subscribers.
Joining Offline TV
In December of 2019, Offline TV officially announced on its YouTube channel that Michael joined the group. During the first months in the group, Michael was/still is known for using words such as “quirky” and calling Lily Ki (known online as LilyPichu) a “boomer”. Lily addressed on a stream that Michael used the term “quirky” so much that other members of Offline TV began using the term as well. In February 2020, Michael began dating Lily. Other members of Offline TV confirmed this on their live streams such as Lily herself.
Streaming on Twitch
On June 17, 2020, Michael officially started streaming on Twitch with him playing Minecraft and Valorant with Offline TV members and other friends. A stream or two later, Michael would start streaming him coding for upcoming projects. On June 28, Michael streamed him coding with Disguised Toast, giving him challenges and teaching him how to code.
- Michael and LilyPichu attended the world premiere of Bad Boys for Life on January 14, 2020.
- He is of white and Filipino descent.
- He was born on November 20, 1997.
- His sign is Scorpio, his birthstone is Topaz and Citrine, and birth flower is Chrysanthemum.
- He is currently dating LilyPichu since February of 2020.
- Before YouTube, he worked for the government as a software contractor, but as he says in the video MICHAEL REEVES JOINS OFFLINETV, "...somewhere along the way it just all went wrong, and now I make YouTube videos on the internet for kids".
- Attended University of Hawaii.
- Likes tasers, and likes to use them on his friends.
- Has been robbed before by CallMeCarson and his friends, Lunch Club.
- He typically posts videos anywhere from one month to four months apart.
- His profile icon was originally a screenshot from his first video, but it was later replaced by a drawing of the same image.
- He used to mock his favorite sex toy in each of his videos; he even made it talk to the camera in some.
- "Nightmare. Nightmare. Nightmare."
- "We homie stock those."
- "No. Bad! Shit! Bad!"
- "You gonna Mc-cry? You gonna Mc-piss your pants?"
- "Ok, Boomer."
- "I'm the Elon Musk of bad ideas if Elon Musk was a 3-foot tall Filipino and dumb."
- "Oh, boom! Fuck you, Da Vinci Robotics!"
- "I hate every single one of you"
- "Your idea is bad and you should feel bad."
- "I have depression."
- "And that's social interaction and I don't support it."
- "BEES BEES BEES THAT'S A LOT OF BEES SAID MICHAEL!".
- "I don’t give a f**k or a frick or a flip."