Jimmy Donaldson (born: May 7, 1998YouTuber residing in Greenville, North Carolina. He is known for his videos that often consist of him either donating a lot of money, challenging others into saying or reading long words or repeating them, challenging his friends to do things for money and prizes, or doing a specific task for hours, or even days on end. With unrelenting passion and devotion to finishing arduous, yet creative, challenges, Jimmy has become an extremely popular YouTuber in recent years.), better known online as MrBeast (formerly MrBeast6000), is an American
The channel is mostly run by Jimmy himself, his roommate Chris and several other affiliates, who make very unique outside videos as experiments, challenges, or just creative. They both also do a lot of donation videos to Twitch Streamers, notably females and well-known Fortnite players. Currently, his main channel is the 16th most subscribed channel in the United States. He started this channel in 2012 at the age of 13.
He also has a second channel called Beast Reacts (formerly BeastHacks and Mr.Beast) where Jimmy and his friends react, commentate, and review on life hacks, and roast them if they are disgusting or bad. In May 2020, he started a gaming channel named MrBeast Gaming, releasing 3 videos every week which has over 8.1 million subscribers. He also has MrBeast Shorts where he uploads around 10-30 second clips of him and his friends doing random things.
His brother, CJ Donaldson, also has a channel inspired by his brother, called MrBro. He started his channel in 2017 but only started posting in August of 2019. He also makes challenge videos, like his brother.
PewDiePie vs T-Series
On October 24, 2018, Jimmy made a video called, I Bought Every Billboard in my City to do this. In the video, Jimmy used multiple billboards around his city to advertise PewDiePie and to prevent a music company, T-Series, from surpassing PewDiePie in subscribers. Additionally, Jimmy created online ads to advertise PewDiePie that, when clicked, redirects to PewDiePie's channel. Jimmy also advertised PewDiePie on public posts, newspapers, and the radio, the PewDiePie advertisements have garnered significant attention locally and globally, causing PewDiePie's channel to grow at a faster rate than T-Series. T-Series was approximately less than 100,000 subscribers away from becoming the most subscribed channel up until the release of Jimmy's video, which temporarily halted the channel's growth. Likewise, Jimmy's channel had also gained exponential growth off of the video and the advertisement, which he had mentioned himself on multiple occasions.
Saying PewDiePie 100,000 TimesEven after Jimmy advertised PewDiePie with billboards, it did not stop T-Series from slowing down from PewDiePie longer. T-Series was approximately 90,000 subscribers away from surpassing PewDiePie before Jimmy made another video to keep PewDiePie #1 most subscribed. On November 25, 2018, Jimmy says PewDiePie 100,000 times. At the start of the video, Jimmy tells his fans and new-comers to subscribe to PewDiePie and to help him win the war. The subscriber growth was given to PewDiePie once again, gaining 244,000 subscribers the day of Jimmy's upload, and 247,000 subscribers the next day. Jimmy also gained major exposure from the video and gained 181,000 subscribers on the day of its upload, which is Jimmy's fastest growth in terms of subscribers in the past 24 hours. Jimmy also gained 151,000 subscribers the next day.
Even after Jimmy helped out PewDiePie, PewDiePie made a tweet, It looks like this is it boys. with a picture of a text saying Dawn of The Final Day 24 Hours Remain, in which PewDiePie now surrenders his #1 most subscribed title, as T-Series growth had not stopped. Jimmy also made a tweet responding to PewDiePie saying It was an honour fighting by your side, in which Jimmy gives up and can no longer help PewDiePie further, possibly to prevent lack of PewDiePie videos from Jimmy, as it can get weaker along the way.
Advertising PewDiePie at the Super BowlOn February 3, Jimmy and his affiliates made plans to try and advertise fellow YouTuber PewDiePie's channel while attending Super Bowl LIII (53). To do so, Jimmy bought seats next to one of the end zones, with him and his affiliates wearing shirts ultimately spelling out "SUB 2 PEWDIEPIE" to be seen during one of the field goals. The attempt was broadcasted on live television, with approximately 110 million viewers watching the game. ESPN later tweeted a picture of one of the field goals, subsequently featuring Jimmy's ad. Afterwards, PewDiePie's growth grew from 50,000 subscribers to 277,000 subscribers in a single day.
Jimmy has received criticism for his usage of clickbait to make money and obtain subscribers. Although he continues to do it, not much has changed from where he had begun. A YouTuber known as iox exposed Jimmy for starting several fake gift card giveaways by mocking other YouTubers (who have done such giveaways) at the end of his videos.
MrBeast "Faking" His Videos
On April 4, 2018, a YouTuber is known as FlyyDoesYT posted a video claiming that Jimmy's videos are fake, and only stars in the beginning (such as in I Tipped Waitresses $20,000) and that he has multiple employees who are miserable working for him, the next day, DramaAlert had an interview with Jimmy about the situation. In response, Jimmy stated that his videos are not fake, his employees love working for him, and he has spent at least $500,000 donating and giving out to people in his videos. He has also claimed that he has Crohn's disease, claiming that it's the reason why he was not in the entire "I Tipped Waitresses $20,000" video. Fans have since defended Jimmy, and FlyyDoesYT has gotten negative responses over his video because of it.
Controversial ThumbnailEver since Jimmy released his viral video, "Can 20,000 Magnets catch a Bullet Mid-Air?", which quickly became Jimmy's most viewed video of his in 3 days, the video became pretty controversial due to the thumbnail. The thumbnail does show Jimmy firing an AK weapon towards another person (Chris, Jimmy's roommate), while it did not happen in the video. YouTube has made its Guidelines more strict about guns in videos and thumbnails, especially with it affecting Gun Channels. People say Jimmy's thumbnail is breaking YouTube's Community Guidelines because of what the thumbnail contains. People say it's misleading and harmful. Due to the criticism that followed, the thumbnail had been changed to not include the person on the opposite side. At the time before the video was removed, it had received a mass amount of dislikes ever recorded on Jimmy's YouTube channel at the time, at least a 25% dislike ratio, and a 75% like ratio. The controversial video (although it was removed or set to private by Jimmy at an unspecified time) was reuploaded on June 31, 2019, by the fan posing as MrBeast's YouTube Channel, only with Chris being excluded from its thumbnail. Still, the video continued to remain available online.
Giving Away Fake Money
In Jimmy's video titled "I opened a FREE BANK", people started to claim that Jimmy never actually gave away the money as he shows in his videos. Their evidence was that in one frame of the video, you could see that the money he had given to someone was "prop money" that would have been used in films. This also appeared on Drama Alert, where Keemstar defended him using the disclaimer Jimmy had put in the video description. The statement said:
"We used motion picture money when making this video. Everyone who received money in the video were paid by check after they left for security purposes (I can’t just carry 6 figures in cash lol). Everyone received 100% of the money they were given." After this was shown on Drama Alert, people started to believe Jimmy.
Jimmy had planned a video for multiple YouTubers to win a 100 grand for a long time. It had finally been released on December 12, 2018, on the Jimmy channel. 12 YouTubers decided to join the challenge to win $100,000.
The rules were as stated: you cannot lay down, you cannot sit down, you can't leave the circle (regardless if you have 1 foot out), and you will be wearing a vest and having 2 lbs added onto the vest every hour to make it more challenging and tiring for the competitors.
|Last YouTuber To Leave Circle Wins $100,000 - Results|
|Placement||YouTuber||Hours Lasted||Lbs invest||Earned||Reason for elimination|
|1st||Alex Ernst||31 hours||52 lbs||$25,000||Accepted money split; victory.|
|2nd||Caspar||31 hours||52 lbs||$25,000||Accepted money split; victory.|
|3rd||DannyDuncan||31 hours||52 lbs||$25,000||Accepted money split; victory.|
|4th||Leon Lush||31 hours||52 lbs||$25,000||Accepted money split; victory.|
|5th||Mini Ladd||31 hours||52 lbs||Shout-Out||Left the circle.|
|6th||Callux||28 hours||40 lbs||$0||Left the circle.|
|7th||JOOGSQUAD||15 hours||18 lbs||$0||Knee on the ground.|
|8th||FaZe Rain||15 hours||18 lbs||$0||Left the circle.|
|9th||FaZe Rug||11 hours||12 lbs||$0||Laying down.|
|10th||WillNE||7 hours||10 lbs||$0||Left the circle.|
|11th||Tfue||2 hours||4 lbs||$0||Left the circle.|
|12th||FaZe Adapt||2 hours||4 lbs||$0||Left the circle.|
|13th||RiceGum||0 hours||0 lbs||$0||Left the circle.|
On February 15, 2019, Jimmy announced he will be doing a real-life YouTuber battle royale on March 6; the winner gets $100,000. It was an inspiration to Dude Perfect's Airsoft Battle Royale. Team Green won the challenge.
The video was released on March 12, 2019, at 6 PM EST.
|Real Life YouTuber Battle Royale - Teams|
|Team Name||Team Member #1||Team Member #2||Team Member #3|
|Team White (Winner)||PrestonPlayz||Unspeakable||Typical Gamer|
|Team Pink||FaZe Adapt||FaZe Rug||FaZe Blaze|
|Team Gold||CouRageJD||NoahJ456||I AM WILDCAT|
|Team Green (Winner)||TheOdd1sOut||Anthony Padilla||Jaiden Animations|
|Team Orange||Alex Ernst||Danny Duncan||Cole Labrant|
|Team Light Blue||FaZe Replays||Sancho West||Nick Eh 30|
|Team Dark Pink||Mini Ladd||Tanner Fox||Roman Atwood|
|Team Black||Leon Lush||DALLMYD||JOOGSQUAD PPJT|
|Team Red||sWooZie||Lazyron Studios||Wassabi|
|Team Dark Green||What's Inside? (Dan)||What's Inside? (Lincoln)||Caspar|
These are the challenges Jimmy's friends have done, with high earnings.
|Last To Leave Circle Wins||October 12, 2018||Chris • Garrett • Chandler • Tyler||Tyler||$10,000|
|Last To Remove Hand, Gets Lamborghini||November 2, 2018||Chandler • Chris • Jake • Garrett||Chris||
|Last To Leave Slime Pit Wins||November 30, 2018||Chris • Chandler • Garrett • Ethan • Todd||Garrett||$20,000|
|Last To Remove Hand, Wins House||January 8, 2019||Bailey • Chris • Chandler • Garrett • Jake||Bailey • Jake||A house|
|Egg Olympics||January 16, 2019||Chandler • Chris • Dustin • Ethan • Garrett • Jake • Ty||Jake||$10,000|
|I Went Back To 1st Grade For A Day||January 31, 2019||Bailey • Chris • Chandler • Ethan • Garrett • MrBeast (Jimmy)||Bailey||$10,000|
|I Spent 24 Hours Straight In Insane Asylum||February 10, 2019||Chris • Chandler • Ethan • Jake||Ethan • Jake||
|Amazing Beast Race||February 22, 2019||Jake & Jake Weddle • Chandler & Josh • Garrett & Ben • Chris & Dustin||Garrett & Ben||$10,000|
|Last To Leave The Tesla, Keeps It||March 29, 2019||Chris • Chandler • Garrett • Jake • Tareq||Chris||A Tesla|
|Battleship With Real Ships||April 5, 2019||Ethan • Bailey||Ethan||$10,000|
|World's Largest Bowl Of Cereal||May 15, 2019||Chris & Connor • Chandler & Ty • Jake & Scotch • MrBeast (Jimmy) & Becca||Jake & Scotch||$10,000|
|Last To Stop Running Wins||June 6, 2019||Chris • Chandler • Marcus • Ty||Ty||$13,000|
|Last To Leave VR Wins||June 8, 2019||Chandler • Chris • Gabby • Mark||Chris||$18,000|
|Last To Leave Revolving Door Wins||July 2, 2019||Chris • Chandler • Dustin • Zach||Chandler||$50,000+|
|Last To Leave Roller Coaster Wins||August 17, 2019||<spanstyle="color: #0000FF">Chris • Garrett • Marcus • Ty</span>|
<spanstyle="color: #FFFFFF">Chandler • Dustin • Jake</span>
|Last To Leave Pool of $20,000 Keeps It||August 24, 2019||Quaid & Chris • Mary Lisa & Chandler • Thomas & Jake • Jacob & Ty||Mary Lisa & Chandler||$20,000|
|Last To Leave Ramen Noodle Pool Wins||September 13, 2019||Cassidy • Chandler • Hannah • Zach||Cassidy||$20,000|
|Dumpster Diving 100 Dumpsters||October 12, 2019||Chris • Jake Weddle||Chris||$12,000|
|Last To Take Hand Off Boat, Keeps It||October 19, 2019||Chandler • Chris • Jacob • Jake||Jake||A mini yacht|
|Last To Fall Wins $1,000,000||November 14, 2019||Akira & Jake • Alberto & Marcus • Cameron & Chris • Colby & Chandler||Akira & Jake||A chance to win $1,000,000|
|Extreme Hide And Seek #1||
November 28, 2019
|Ben • Chandler • Garrett • Jacob • Jake • Jake Weddle • Kelly • Marcus • Ty • Tyler||Ben||
|Last To Stop Swinging Wins $1,000,000||November 30, 2019||Nick & Chris • Omar & Jake • Troy & Chandler • Payton & Marcus||Omar & Jake||A chance to win $1,000,000|
|Last To Leave Toilet Wins $1,000,000||December 7, 2019||<spanstyle="color: #000000">Josh, Brian & Chandler</span> • <spanstyle="color: #ffffff">Jenny, Jorge & Chris</span>||Jorge & Chris||A chance to win $1,000,000|
|Last To Stop Biking Wins $1,000,000||December 14, 2019||<spanstyle="color: #000000">Cody, Mark & Chandler</span> • <spanstyle="color: #eb5a00">Ryan, Jeremy & Marcus</span>||Mark & Chandler||A chance to win $1,000,000|
|Last To Take Hand Off $1,000,000||December 19, 2019||
Akira, Omar & Jake • Jorge & Chris • Mark & Chandler
|Mark & Chandler||$1,000,000|
|Extreme Hide And Seek #2||January 17, 2020||Becca • Ben • Chandler • Cody • Karl • Jacob • Jake • Jake Weddle • Mary Lisa • Tyler||Ben||
|I Went Back To Boy Scouts For A Day||January 25, 2020||Chris • Chandler • Karl • Becca||Chris||$10,000|
|Lamborghini Race||February 8, 2020||Chandler • Chris • Mary Lisa||Chris||A Lamborghini|
|Extreme Hide And Seek #3||March 14, 2020||Chandler • Karl • Ben • Thomas • Matt • Cody • Mary Lisa • Tyler • Tom • Kelly||Tom||$70,000|
I'm Giving My Friend $1 For Ever 1,000 Views This Video Gets
|May 23, 2020||Chris • Karl • Tyler • Tareq||Tareq||$30,000 (and counting)|
|I Built The World's Largest Lego Tower||June 6, 2020||
Chandler, Tyler & Jake Weddle • Chris, Karl, Zach, Ethan
|I Ate The World's Largest Slice Of Pizza||August 1, 2020||
Chandler, Jimmy, Chris, Karl, Tyler, Jackson, Dustin • Joey Chestnut
|Joey Chestnut||Pizza Trophy|
|Last To Leave $800,000 Island Keeps It||August 15, 2020||Chandler • Karl • Chris • Nolan • Jessie • Jed • Darren • Tyler • Tyler • Ethan||Chandler||$800,000 Island|
TeamTrees – Planting 20 Million Trees
Main article: TeamTrees.org
On October 13, 2019, Jimmy stated that October 25 is going to be the largest YouTube collaboration of all time, with many creators replying to join the collaboration. On October 25, Jimmy alongside fellow YouTuber and former NASA engineer Mark Rober announced that they will start a campaign to plant 20 million trees by January 1, 2020. Jimmy had this idea after reaching 20 million subscribers when his fans began requesting him to plant 20 million trees to celebrate the milestone, and to help restore forests lost due to recent forest fires. The campaign is conducted through the charity Arbor Day Foundation, and the campaign is spread through #TeamTrees, where every dollar donated is equal to one new tree being planted. Thousands of creators and artists, including PewDiePie, Alan Walker, Jeffree Star, Ninja, Jacksepticeye, DanTDM, TheOdd1sOut, and many more have donated and made videos supporting the campaign. On October 29, Elon Musk donated $1,000,000 towards the campaign, followed closely by Tobi Lutke donating $1,000,001 the next day. The goal was reached on December 20, 2019, but still allowed to keep increasing the numbers.
Real Life Videos
Jimmy currently makes random "real-life" videos that he considers "dumb", but nobody has ever seen or done before. He would mostly do outdoor experiments to see what would happen if he were to do a certain thing to certain objects. In addition, he creates "world record videos" where he attempts to break world records (among other forms). The style of these random real-life videos is "Creative Videos" (ex: Destroying My Friend's Car And Surprising Him With A New One), "Experiment Videos" (ex: Can 20,000 Magnets Catch A Bullet Mid Air?), "World Record Videos" (ex: 2,256 Miles In One Uber Ride), and "Challenge Videos" (ex: Breaking Into The World's Toughest Safe).
Jimmy donates large amounts of money to small Twitch creators, such as his donation of $50,000 to Fortnite Twitch Streamer, Ninja to help St. Judes Cancer Research Charity. He had also donated $30,000 to Ninja to help the Suicide Prevention Center. Jimmy also donated the same amount ($30,000) to another Fortnite Twitch streamer, known as SpaceLyon. In addition to that, he has donated money to "Attractive Twitch Streamers."
Apart from Twitch, he has given thousands of dollars to homeless people. This includes giving $10,000 tips to pizza delivery guys, and multiple videos of a similar fashion.
Worst Intros On YouTube
Jimmy's series, the Worst Intros On YouTube, was one of the reasons his channel gained popularity. The series had about 70+ videos and is arguably considered to be the biggest reason that he is popular on YouTube in the first place. In these videos, Jimmy showcases and rants on horrible YouTube intros, usually made by young people. Throughout the series, he repeats the same jokes involving Asian people, bleach, leaving a child home alone with a phone, and explosions, which he claims can be used "to cure brain cells of cancer". Most of the intros were recorded on smartphones, with the YouTuber dancing in front of the camera with music that they make with their voice in the background, holding a sign that says their username usually on pieces of paper. To add more insult to injury, the signs portrayed were typically unintelligible. He occasionally also stumbles upon "troll intros" made solely to become a part of his series. He also included Minecraft intros and Club Penguin intros in his series. On March 28, 2018, Jimmy private all his Worst Intros videos. A variety of people believed that the reasoning to why he did so was because the series has died down and that Jimmy wanted to stick with real-life videos full-time. He first private one of his most popular Worst Intros videos and then did the same to the rest about a week later. On August 1, 2018, Jimmy private his last public Worst Intro video titled "WORST INTROS EVER", which had 20 million views and was once his most popular video before the growth of his real-life videos. However, some of it has been re-uploaded by other users.
Jimmy is also known for making fun of Minecraft, a game developed by Mojang. He made a two-episode series playing it and was finished playing the game for good after his house got blown up by a creeper, the most antagonist in the game. Due to that incident, he has since deleted the game. Since then, Jimmy has made a sudden return to Minecraft, collaborating with fellow YouTuber Dream in the video titled "3 Minecraft Speedrunners VS Hunter ft. MrBeast" featured on Dream's YouTube channel. It seems like Jimmy is starting to like Minecraft more than he did a few years back.
Jimmy's influence on YouTube has caused many of his fans to do some "questionable" things in the name of him. This includes fans running down their local street screaming his name, to going to public areas screaming his name. These instances have successfully caught Jimmy's attention, leading him to feature such videos in his own videos on occasion.
Long Videos & Streams
Jimmy used to stream and record videos of himself doing challenges that took nonsensical amounts of time. This includes spinning a fidget spinner for 24 hours, reading the entire Dictionary, even counting to 200,000 (in two day-long halves so far; in a series that focuses on counting to a million), and reading the entire bible in one video. Ironically, Jimmy started playing this game back in 2012.
Since hitting 3 million subscribers, Jimmy has flown out to people's residences who were his channel's millionth subscriber to give the subscriber a challenge. If they completed the challenge, they are given several items that correspond to how many subscribers his channel has (ex: 3 million pennies for 3 million subscribers). His most recent Subscriber Special video was where MrBeast gave his 40th million subscriber 24 hours to give away 40 cars . If he did, he got a custom MrBeast Tesla.
Best Intros is a spin-off series based on his previous series Worst Intros. Unlike the Worst Intros series, Jimmy and his friends are featured ranting and critiquing some of the "best" intros they have found online. However, the series primarily features poorly created and sometimes blatantly low-quality intros, similar to the Worst Intros series. It can be said that the series was mainly created in the means of satire and comedic purposes.
Quidd has often sponsored Jimmy for him to do his quite costly videos, which often helped him gain a majority of his growth. Because of Quidd, Jimmy made the longest Uber Ride (which was 2,256 miles from North Carolina to California) and 'Tipping Pizza Delivery Guys $10,000'. All of the money Jimmy had used in making those videos was from Quidd. Quidd also helped him make 'Donating $10,000 to random Twitch Streamers', 'Giving Homeless People $1,000', and 'Giving A Random Homeless Man $10,000', all gaining astonishing amounts of views.
Honey is a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout. Jimmy frequently advertises Honey in his videos and has also become an active advertiser for Honey on YouTube videos for monetized content creators. Honey has helped Jimmy with many videos for example when he did last to take hand off $1,000,000. joinhoney.com/mrbeast
Apex Legends is a battle royale game that Sponsored Jimmy for $200,000 to make "$200,000 Youtuber Battle Royale". They also sponsored the video were he and shroud played apex and set crazy amounts of money to donate for every kill they got.
Dragon City is a game where you collect, battle, and level up dragons. For a promotion with the game, Jimmy made the videos, "Giving $100,000 To A Homeless Person " and "$70,000 Extreme Hide And Seek - Challenge ". Because of these sponsorships, Dragon City created two MrBeast-styled dragons for players to use in-game. The dragons are modeled after his current YouTube logo.
- His brother, CJ Donaldson, owns a channel called MrBro.
- Jimmy hosted a meme review for PewDiePie, one week after Elon Musk did.
- His video Make This Video The Most Liked Video On YouTube is the most liked non-music video on YouTube, and one of the two non-music videos in the top 50 most liked videos on YouTube.
- It is also the second most rated (likes and dislikes combined) non-music video, behind YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind (the most disliked video on the platform).
- In the video, he said his goal was to make it the second most liked non-music video, which was a spot the video held for four months before overtaking YouTube Rewind 2018 but it's actually good.
- After his video became the most liked video, Jimmy made a tweet telling people to change their like to a dislike since he didn’t want to take the title from PewDiePie. Grandayy did that favor as a "sacrifice."
- Jimmy is currently dating Maddy Spidell. They have been dating since June 2019 and met through Twitter. She has so far appeared in only a few of Jimmy's videos, such as Surprising My Girlfriend With 100,000 Roses For Valentines Day and I Adopted EVERY Dog In A Dog Shelter.
- MrBeast made a second channel for watching and reviewing lifehacks called BeastHacks. This channel mostly stars his friends, but he has appeared on it multiple times.
- The BeastHacks channel was originally called Mr.Beast. He later changed it to its current name so it could be searched for easier.
- MrBeast is 6’3”.
- He was born in Kansas, United States, but was raised in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- He bought a private island for about $730,000. It is confirmed to be Golding Cay Island in The Bahamas, but Chandler has unofficially named the island as "Jeff". Chandler would win the island but eventually sold it due to taxes.
- He called YouTuber EthosLab's Minecraft Lets Play series the "Best series on YouTube" in a comment on this Etho video.
- 300 subscribers: August 2, 2013
- 1,000 subscribers: April 14, 2014
- 1,500 subscribers: August 9, 2014
- 2,000 subscribers: April 19, 2015
- 3,000 subscribers: July 19, 2015
- 4,000 subscribers: July 29, 2015
- 5,000 subscribers: August 11, 2015
- 6,000 subscribers: August 23, 2015
- 7,000 subscribers: September 9, 2015
- 9,000 subscribers: October 11, 2015
- 10,000 subscribers: October 28, 2015
- 15,000 subscribers: December 25, 2015
- 20,000 subscribers: March 7, 2016
- 50,000 subscribers: June 11, 2016
- 100,000 subscribers: July 8, 2016
- 200,000 subscribers: September 26, 2016
- 1 million subscribers: May 6, 2017
- 1 million subscribers: February 10, 2019 (BeastHacks)
- 1 million subscribers: May 24, 2020 (MrBeast Gaming)
- 1 million subscribers: September 17, 2020 (MrBeast 2)
- 1 million subscribers: September 19, 2020 (MrBeast Shorts)
- 2 million subscribers: December 29, 2017
- 2 million subscribers: August 15, 2019 (BeastHacks)
- 2 million subscribers: June 19, 2020 (MrBeast Gaming)
- 3 million subscribers: February 12, 2018
- 3 million subscribers: July 5, 2020 (MrBeast Gaming)
- 3 million subscribers: August 5, 2020 (BeastHacks)
- 4 million subscribers: March 28, 2018
- 4 million subscribers: July 16, 2020 (MrBeast Gaming)
- 5 million subscribers: May 29, 2018
- 5 million subscribers: August 7, 2020 (MrBeast Gaming)
- 6 million subscribers: July 15, 2018
- 6 million subscribers: August 16, 2020 (MrBeast Gaming)
- 7 million subscribers: August 4, 2018
- 7 million subscribers: August 26, 2020 (MrBeast Gaming)
- 8 million subscribers: September 9, 2018
- 8 million subscribers: September 22, 2020 (MrBeast Gaming)
- 9 million subscribers: October 25, 2018
- 10 million subscribers: November 6, 2018
- 11 million subscribers: November 25, 2018
- 12 million subscribers: December 8, 2018
- 13 million subscribers: December 22, 2018
- 14 million subscribers: January 19, 2019
- 15 million subscribers: February 15, 2019
- 16 million subscribers: March 16, 2019
- 17 million subscribers: April 13, 2019
- 18 million subscribers: May 4, 2019
- 19 million subscribers: May 21, 2019
- 20 million subscribers: June 8, 2019
- 21 million subscribers: June 23, 2019
- 22 million subscribers: July 27, 2019
- 23 million subscribers: August 22, 2019
- 24 million subscribers: September 6, 2019
- 25 million subscribers: October 25, 2019
- 26 million subscribers: November 15, 2019
- 27 million subscribers: December 11, 2019
- 28 million subscribers: December 25, 2019
- 29 million subscribers: January 25, 2020
- 30 million subscribers: February 14, 2020
- 31 million subscribers: February 28, 2020
- 32 million subscribers: March 12, 2020
- 33 million subscribers: March 24, 2020
- 34 million subscribers: April 14, 2020
- 35 million subscribers: May 18, 2020
- 36 million subscribers: June 4, 2020
- 37 million subscribers: June 15, 2020
- 38 million subscribers: July 5, 2020
- 39 million subscribers: July 23, 2020
- 40 million subscribers: August 5, 2020
- 41 million subscribers: August 15, 2020
- 42 million subscribers: August 23, 2020
- 43 million subscribers: September 14, 2020
- 44 million subscribers: September 28, 2020
Video View Milestones
- 1 billion views: October 7, 2018
- 1.1 billion views: October 26, 2018
- 1.2 billion views: November 7, 2018
- 1.3 billion views: November 23, 2018
- 1.4 billion views: December 3, 2018
- 1.5 billion views: December 13, 2018
- 1.6 billion views: December 26, 2018
- 1.7 billion views: January 13, 2019
- 1.8 billion views: January 29, 2019
- 1.9 billion views: February 11, 2019
- 2 billion views: February 28, 2019
- 2.1 billion views: March 17, 2019
- 2.2 billion views: April 4, 2019
- 2.3 billion views: April 20, 2019
- 2.4 billion views: May 1, 2019
- 2.5 billion views: May 17, 2019
- 2.6 billion views: May 29, 2019
- 2.7 billion views: June 8, 2019
- 2.8 billion views: June 14, 2019, & July 4, 2019
- 2.9 billion views: June 24, 2019, & July 14, 2019
- 3 billion views: August 4, 2019
- 3.1 billion views: August 16, 2019
- 3.2 billion views: August 23, 2019
- 3.3 billion views: August 30, 2019
- 3.4 billion views: September 12, 2019
- 3.5 billion views: September 30, 2019
- 3.6 billion views: October 20, 2019
- 3.7 billion views: October 30, 2019
- 3.8 billion views: November 11, 2019
- 3.9 billion views: November 21, 2019
- 4 billion views: December 2, 2019
- 4.1 billion views: December 10, 2019
- 4.2 billion views: December 21, 2019
- 4.3 billion views: December 29, 2019
- 4.4 billion views: January 13, 2020
- 4.5 billion views: January 27, 2020
- 4.6 billion views: February 6, 2020
- 4.7 billion views: February 16, 2020
- 4.8 billion views: March 7, 2020
- 4.9 billion views: March 15, 2020
- 5 billion views: March 24, 2020
- 5.1 billion views: April 4, 2020
- 5.2 billion views: April 17, 2020
- 5.3 billion views: April 29, 2020
- 5.4 billion views: May 11, 2020
- 5.5 billion views: May 24, 2020
- 5.6 billion views: May 31, 2020
- 5.7 billion views: June 5, 2020
- 5.8 billion views: June 10, 2020
- 5.9 billion views: June 16, 2020
- 6 billion views: June 24, 2020
- 6.1 billion views: July 4, 2020
- 6.2 billion views: July 10, 2020
- 6.3 billion views: July 18, 2020
- 6.4 billion views: July 27, 2020
- 6.5 billion views: August 3, 2020
- 6.6 billion views: August 9, 2020
- 6.7 billion views: August 14, 2020
- 6.8 billion views: August 18, 2020
- 6.9 billion views: August 24, 2020
- 7 billion views: September 3, 2020
- 7.1 billion views: September 16, 2020
- 7.2 billion views: September 22, 2020
Chris: I'm getting shot for just... Existing. - MrBeast Gaming
Jimmy: If you listen to the ears, you get... water..... - MrBeast
Chris: Once it gets going it'll get going. - MrBeast
Chandler: It only exists in my head. - MrBeast
Chandler: Can I throw my poop? - MrBeast
Tareq: I sat down a couple of times yesterday..... - MrBeast
Jimmy: You can't lose if you break the prize! - MrBeast
Chris: To think is to know. - MrBeast
Chris: Y'all got any beans - MrBeast
Chandler: I'm a free man! Time to eat some wieners! - MrBeast
Chris: Having a girlfriend doesn't mean you can't cuddle with the boys. - MrBeast
Jimmy: Last to leave (Various Place) wins (Various Reward)
Top 20 Most Viewed Videos (with view count)
- I Put 100 Million Orbeez In My Friend's Backyard - 95M views
- I Donated $50,000 To Ninja - Fortnite - 74M views
- I Bought Everything In A Store - Challenge - 72M views
- Do Water Repellent Shoes Actually Work? - 70M views
- I Went Back To 1st Grade For A Day - 69M views
- Going Through The Same Drive Thru 1,000 Times - 69M views
- Surprising TFue With A Fortnite Battle Bus In Real Life - 69M views
- Make This Video The Most Liked Video On Youtube - 69M views
- Anything You Can Fit In The Circle I'll Pay For - 67M views
- Spending 24 Hours Straight Underwater Challenge - 66M views
- I Opened A Free Car Dealership - 65M views
- Spent 24 Hours Straight In Prison - Challenge - 64M views
- I Spent 24 Hours Straight In Insane Asylum - 63M views
- Destroying My Friend's Car And Surprising Him With A New One - Slime - 63M views
- Eating a $10,000 Golden Steak (24k Gold) - 63M views
- Surviving 24 Hours on A Deserted Island - 63M views
- Last To Leave Circle Wins $10,000 - Challenge - 62M views
- Last To Leave Revolving Door Wins $50,000 - 60M views
- World's Hottest Substance Vs. Coldest Substance - 57M views
- Last To Remove Hand, Gets Lamborghini Challenge - 57M views
- ↑ https://watchin.today/charts/channel/country/united-states
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZNxvnQv0h4
- ↑ Post on Twitter by PewDiePie at https://twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1069278200251977728, accessed on December 2, 2018. (archive)
- ↑ Post on Twitter by MrBeastYT at https://twitter.com/MrBeastYT/status/1069282172195008512, accessed on 30/09/2020 (DMY).
- ↑ Post on Twitter by ESPN at https://twitter.com/espn/status/1092211022218317824, accessed on 30/09/2020 (DMY).
- ↑ Post on Twitter by MrBeastYT at https://twitter.com/MrBeastYT/status/1183512754101112833, accessed on 30/09/2020 (DMY).
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPJKxAhLw5I
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MrBeastYT/status/1207776581491593218
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkyy4JOu9jE
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/maddyspidell/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/i6OUv48w1bk?t=474
- ↑ https://youtu.be/8fKRVDBOsdI?t=23
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gphsiQDjDY (him building Raleigh in Minecraft in 24 hours, MrBeast Gaming)
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ChandlerHallow/status/1305962002959994880
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D5bexu4PTg&t
This page was created on July 20, 2016, by HyettsTheGamer.