|“||Hello everyone, this is Mumbo here||”|
―Mumbo Jumbo's former intro
Oliver Brotherhood (born: December 1, 1995Hermitcraft server, having joined at the start of Season 2.), better known online as Mumbo Jumbo, is a British Minecraft YouTuber who showcases Redstone builds and teaches viewers how to build them. He is a member of the
Mumbo's channel was once a collaboration channel, Oli (Mumbo) as "Viva" and Tom (Jumbo) as "DaCube." Their first appearance was on the ServerCraft Survival : Episode 5 : To The Nether! video that was released on April 1, 2012. They had other videos that came before this, but they kept them private and gave the link in the description of the said video.
- He's really into cars, surfing, filming, and photography.
- He has a Bengal cat named Benji, and a Golden Doodle Dog called Kubo.
- Every time he does something dumb, he calls himself a moron or a spoon.
- He used to use an excess of stone bricks. However, he has consciously tried to avoid them since Hermitcraft season three.
- He has a second channel simply called "Mumbo", on which he has posted cat videos, product reviews, and vlogs. It's supposed to be called "Mumbo Vlogs" but there was a YouTube glitch.
- He has been accepted into Oxford University and took a gap year before pursuing a career in computer science and programming.
- He's 6'5".
- He's a mythical beast (He's a fan of Good Mythical Morning).
- He has a girlfriend named Vicky who he is currently dating and has not decided to have an engagement or marriage.
- He is one of the five hermits who have over a million subscribers on YouTube.
- He is allergic to oranges. He has an orange plant, which he thought was a lemon plant, until it produced an orange.
- "Hello Everyone, Mumbo here."
- "Due to the tragic portaloo explosion of May 2013, I have done my utmost to protect my lavatory... I apologize to my neighbors, that was not the cat, that was me."
- "I have a hadron collider of a computer, but the frames are still dropping."
- "I don't have a moustache"(he does)
- "Onto the next question: Why do you like pens so much? It's... it's probably something to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend..."(he does)
- "Then you can pick up your boats and hoes, and have a fantastic time!"
- "I'm a spoon!"