Caleb Hunter Phelps (born: August 29, 1996YouTuber who makes videos of him reacting to memes and Twitch clips, going to Omegle, and commentating on YouTube drama and trending news events.), better known online as oompaville (or Papa Oompsie), is an American
Originally known for making gaming videos, he has since removed any of his gaming videos prior to May 31, 2019 and mainly uploads him reacting to memes but will upload him playing some games from time to time. His first video was made on May 31, 2019. He has uploaded even older videos but has made them private. He also watches messed-up animations from channels like Actually Happened, Share My Story, etc.
When he surfs Omegle, he sometimes enjoys trapping people by dressing up as a female police officer or Japanese schoolgirl. In January of 2021, he made a video titled, "the end." stating that he was going to stop sexualizing his thumbnails, saying that he initially did that as an ironic way to get his channel famous, calling it "demonetizable content that didn't get demonetized".
His grandma makes an appearance in some of his videos. He typically makes vlogs with his cousin Clint.
Caleb is currently dating a girl named Shyane. In early 2021, he moved to Frisco, Texas, with her and Clint. As of 8/1/21, he was temporarily homeless.
He owns two dogs named Frankie and Pip. He also owns two cats named Pickle and Little Bean.
- "I was homeschooled."
- "Lean in for a sniff."
- "Om nom nom."
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1 million subscribers: July 24, 2019
- 2 million subscribers: August 14, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: October 1, 2021
Video view milestones
- 100 million views: July 17, 2017
- 200 million views: January 30, 2020
- 300 million views: October 22, 2021
- 400 million views: February 15, 2022
- Running gags/jokes in his videos are
- Overuse of special effects in his videos to make him seem energetic
- Usage of meme sound effects
- Pausing the video to ask his viewers to caption unusual images
- "Eating" the captions he likes the most
- Exaggerating sadness/crying when he sees sad scenes
- He once shot his golden 1M subscriber plaque.
- He "loves" British people.