Matías opened his channel on September 11, 2014, at the age of 10, and uploaded his first video on December 22, 2014.
He initially uploaded videos sketching his stuffed animals, gameplays of horror games such as Five Nights at Freddy's, Slender, and SCP Containment Breach, as well as paint animations, which usually contained violence, blood, gore, and high-pitched screaming.
In early 2018, he began to display traits of an internet troll, forcing discussions with YouTubers like Waluishi and Super Wario Man, and making multiple videos about it. At the end of the same year, he published a video titled "Tortazo Slap", in which he inflicted abuse upon Jason Krueger by forcefully shoving an opened tin of cat food in his face while restraining him, showing that this kind of behaviour on his part had been common for a long time. The video is now deleted.
On December 19, 2018, a video he had previously uploaded 14 days prior resurfaced showcasing Matías violently abusing Jason Krueger by throwing him, stepping on him, kicking him, pulling his tail, and repeatedly hitting him with a wooden spoon once he had been paralyzed. The cat later died from the injuries caused by Matias. Another video also showcased him throwing one of two new kittens he got after Jason's death into a dirty toilet bowl. These videos have sparked an immense amount of controversy not only in the Spanish community but worldwide, with many users calling for his arrest. After these videos went viral through Twitter and other social networks, YouTubers like DalasReview, Jordi Wild, Kajal Napalm, talked about the issue with contempt towards the young man, however, AuronPlay appealed for calm saying that they had asked for money to hire a hitman.
After a while, Matias claimed he doesn't care about his cats and that he will keep adopting cats to kill them. He also claimed he will kill his mother as well.
Matias' channel would come onto the spotlight again in 2020 when a YouTuber by the name of Penguinz0 uploaded a video named "YouTubers Killing Their Cats"  on September 1st of that year, which discussed his channel's prevalence and endurance, and how he inspired other YouTubers to upload videos of them performing acts of animal abuse, particularly cats, and YouTube's inaction of the channel, comparing it toLeafyIsHere's termination, which happened around two weeks earlier on August 21. This is followed suit by other YouTubers, this time from the Western commentary community, such as Mellypea and TheQuartering.
On September 29, 2020, Peluchin Entertainment's channel was terminated due to violating YouTube's Terms of Service.
After the 2018 cat controversy, many other youtubers have followed his example of mistreating animals in order to "please" Peluchin and gain visits, among the most famous, Naytelos, who is from Mexico, who has uploaded images of animals dead to his accounts and he calls himself the new "God" and number one fan of Peluchin. The issue was that some residents of the city of Peluchin, went to his house, blaming him for recidivism, to try to do justice by his own hand, on 9/15/2020. The police arrived and intervened and inspected Peluchin's house, later, the organizing user of the escrache mob broadcast on Facebook what she recorded on her cell phone. And in the news, Peluchin's mother defended him, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O762qBdaVRk), arguing that they were impersonating her son, that he no longer owns any pets since 2018 and that since then they have been guiding him on the right path. Youtubers such as Nauterplay or Can Alan already be a youtuber at 32 years old?, Expressed their rejection of the aggressive attitude of the people towards Peluchin's grandmother and communicated that the true author of these new cases of animal abuse was Naytelos and not Peluchin. Currently, it is still being debated whether Peluchin has committed a repeat offense or there is identity theft. Since many channels pretend to be it.
On May 2, 2020, Peluchin officially uploaded a video admitting all his wrongdoings, explaining what inspired him to perform these acts and finally apologizing, in the video he himself reveals the following details:
- The "troll" behavior that he had in 2016 until the beginning of 2019, was because he used to suffer harassment from other users when he started on the platform, which prompted him to do the same to others and assume a role of "villain", just to enjoy of the hatred and attention he received
- The sexual harassment of his partners began when he met "a bad and degenerate guy" and ended up becoming like him, in his own words.
- His fights with other users were for the simple fact of seeking more hate and negative responses from the rest.
- The cat "Jason" received that smack in the face as a game because it was his birthday and Peluchin affirms that he did that while playing, not with intention of abuse, the other cat "Jara" was only put in the toilet and the injuries he had were because he had born with "Ringworm ". Not because he made it.
- The cat "Jason" disappeared for 2 days before receiving the famous beating that popularized the channel, when he returned he was seriously injured and did not move his hind legs, after not being able to get help, on October 31, Peluchin recorded the controversial video, as he did to try to get the cat to move his hind injured legs. He also said that he abuser behavior was based in a youtuber called "Reset" or Kyre.
Finishing the video, he says that he began to regret his actions after going to the asylum and meeting new friends, clarifies that it was thanks to his friend that he was able to change and stop being "sick of the head", he says that the video is dedicated to her by way of thanks and apologies. These apologies were obviously questioned by many people, such as the youtuber NauterPlay who criticized him for reading a script, in response to these criticisms, Peluchin defended himself saying that he always reads a script when making his videos as it helps him memorize what he means already modulate the voice. The next list are some answer of his apology video:
- Peluchin's ex-girlfriend took and saved the two kittens.
- Peluchin's account was hacked until a few months later.
- Along with Matias' channel, YouTube has also terminated several other accounts that were inspired by him.
- YouTuber Penguinz0 started #AnswerUsYouTube after he spoke out about Matias and questioned why his channel had not been banned despite two years of controversy, comparing it to the moment when Markiplier's video, "Try Not To Laugh Challenge #2" got taken down for a clip of a staged road rage incident where four people dressed as cartoon characters drag down someone then hurting them.
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS CONTAINS GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF ANIMAL ABUSE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY AND STRONGLY ADVISED.