Peter James Knetter (born: July 21, 1996YouTuber who is known for his series, "YouTube In" where he tries to do YouTube and Twitter content on various operating systems and consoles. He also makes Sonic-related gaming and other variety of gaming content.), also known as Patter Natter, is a gaming and entertainment
Peter first started his first channel in 2010, MyRedYoshi. The channel only uploaded around 15 videos before no longer uploading in 2012. Two years later in 2014, he created the Peter Knetter channel. The channel was originally a discussion/commentary, YouTube Poop (YTP), and reaction channel. After a while, Peter Knetter's YTPs started to gain traction, which gave him his most popular video, "Sonic Boom YTP: Stix Beats Sonic to Death", Peter mocked the video on recording, ridiculing the edits he did (looping clips, loud noises, reversing clips, etc.), and then saying the view count, basically saying he didn't have to do much to get 6 million views. He moved on to making his series, "What's Up With", where he discusses a game or topic. After around 2 years of this series, Peter started to introduce more series, which are:
- "YouTube In", a series where he uses old software and attempts to do activities, such as drawing, and make short vlogs and content for YouTube and Twitter.
- "Trapped in", a series where he traps himself in a browser and is not allowed to use the search bar, and asks his Twitter fans to send him links, photos, and games to keep him occupied.
- "Bad Ads", a series where he view ads and poke fun at them.
- "Shopping", a series about viewing products popular shopping sites, such as eBay, Amazon, Etsy and more then making jokes about them.
- "Turning you into characters", a series about where he takes images from Twitter sent from fans, and turn them into a character from a video game, movie etc.
- Replaying and looking at old games or software.
- "How To Use", a series in which he does various things in art programs, mostly drawing art that his fans request.
- "Viewers Decide What I Draw", a series in which he asks for things to draw on Twitter, and gets his fans to submit pictures for him to draw.
- His nickname is Patter.
- He has a younger brother named Nick and a sister named Taylor.
- He made a Twitter account and went undercover for a video.
- Although Peter does not mention having an Instagram account, there is in fact an account of him simply called @peterknetter. It is apparently run by his sister.
- He has a cardboard drawing of Silver the Hedgehog (Cardboard Sliver), a prominent character in Peter's "What's Up With" series.
- He made the world's smallest PC along with the world's smallest keyboard.
- His sister has a cat named Peebs.
- He had a dog named Ray, who would occasionally show up in videos to jump up on Patter and say hi. Unfortunately, Ray sadly passed away on the 19th of April 2021 due to medical issues, may he rest in peace.