This article is a stub!This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Peter Knetter,
Peter Knetter (born: July 21, 1996 ), also known as Patter Natter, is a gaming and entertainment YouTuber that is known for his series, "YouTube In" where he tries to do YouTube, and Twitter content on various OSs and consoles, and sonic gaming content.
Peter first started his first channel in 2010, MyRedYoshi. The channel only uploaded around 15 videos before no longer uploading in 2012. Two years later in 2014, Peter created the Peter Knetter channel. The channel was originally a discussion, YTP, and reaction channel. After a while, Peter Knetter's YTPs started to gain traction, which gave him his most popular video, Sonic Boom YTP: Stix Beats Sonic to Death. Peter mocked the video on recording, making fun of the edits he did (Looping clips, Loud Noises, Reversing clips, etc.), and then saying the view count, basically saying he didn't have to do much to get 6 million views. He moved on to making his series, What's Up With, where he discusses a game or topic. After around 2 years of this series, Peter started to introduce more series, which are:
- YouTube In, a series where he uses old software and attempts to do stuff, such as draw, and make short vlogs for YouTube and Twitter.
- Trapped in, a series where he traps himself in a browser not allowed to use the search bar, and asks his Twitter fans to send him links, photos, and games to keep him occupied.
- Bad Ads, a series where he views ads and poke fun at them.
- Shopping, a series about viewing products popular shopping sites, such as eBay, Amazon, Etsy and more then making jokes about them.
- Turning you into characters, a series about where he takes images from Twitter sent from fans then, turning them into a character from a video game, movie etc.
- Replaying and looking at old games or software.
- How To Use, a series in which he does various things in art programs, mostly drawing art that his fans request.
- His nickname is Patter.
- He has a younger brother named Nick and a sister named Taylor.
- He made a Twitter account and went undercover for a video.
- Although Peter does not mention having an Instagram account, there is in fact an account of him simply called @peterknetter. It is apparently run by his sister.
- He has a cardboard drawing of Silver the Hedgehog (Cardboard Sliver) Who is most famous for being in Peter's series called: The what's up with series.