|“||Alright fuckwad, What are you doing coming to my bed?||”|
Grayson (born: October 24, 2003YouTuber and Twitch streamer from Virginia. He is most famous for playing Minecraft server Hypixel's 'BedWars' gamemode, and is known mostly for his highest positions on the the solo leaderboards [Solo Wins: #2 (highest), #18 (current); Solo Final Kills: #2 (highest), #16 (current)]. He possesses skill in speed bridging and also previously hosted a 1v1 tournament event on the gamemode. He is a member of the DreamSMP, though he does not stream it as much as other games. Recently, he has branched out to play other games, such as Fortnite, Subnautica, Among Us, and many more.), better known online as Purpled (formerly poolboy3 and xPoolboy), is an American Minecraft
Purpled lives in the state of Virginia with his mother who is a teacher. He has two older brothers who attend college. Purpled claims to be 6'3" (191 cm) tall, but he is actually 6 feet (183 cm). He plays tennis and is #1 on his team. He is very close with fellow content creator Wallibear, and they visit each other often. He announced he had graduated and finished high school.
Purpled was inspired to start uploading YouTube videos due to a fellow former BedWars player and YouTuber, Secret_Fish, when they encountered each other during a Solo BedWars game. Secret_Fish mentioned the fact that he was a streamer, so Purpled was inspired to start streaming on his own after watching a few of his streams.
On July 21, 2020, Purpled officially rebranded his second YouTube channel Burpled to PurpledLIVE, while adding a completely new channel PurpledVODs, in order to showcase stream highlights and Twitch VODs for viewers who cannot watch his full streams.
On November 5, 2020, Purpled changed his Twitch username from Burpled to Purpled.
April 18, 2021 marked the start of Purpled's so-called "Variety Streamer Arc," where he is branching out to stream games other than Minecraft.
Washington D.C. meetup
On the weekend of October 31, 2020 and November 1, 2020, Purpled, Astelic, Wallibear, krustydavid, and one of their close friends, Rachel, met up in Washington D.C. On November 1, they drove to Hershey Park for the day.
Winner Takes All
|3||May 4, 2019||Solo Event||13th||This event had a Scavenger Hunt theme, where the last participant to bring an item to the spawn point was eliminated. Purpled was in this event for over 6 hours.|
|4||July 6, 2019||Pigicial||6th||This event had a SkyBlock theme, where the last team standing won the event. There was a border that gradually shrunk, causing all players to be brought closer to one another. Purpled was in this event for over 8.5 hours.|
|Season||Date||Teammates||Team Placement||Individual Placement||Notes|
|Beta 2||November 23, 2019||LoverFella||8th||4th||Minecraft Saturdays did a reboot after this season, causing the seasons to reset.|
|1||January 4, 2020||BrodyAnimates||3rd||4th|
|2||January 11, 2020||BrodyAnimates||16th||27th|
|3||January 18, 2020||BrodyAnimates||14th||9th|
|4||January 25, 2020||BrodyAnimates||2nd||2nd||Brody and Grayson were in first place for the whole event, though at the end they started to do poorly, causing them to place 2nd.|
|5||February 1, 2020||KaraCorvus||13th||18th||Grayson was invited to participate in this season as a backup about 10 minutes before the event started.|
Minecraft Ultimate Hunger Games
|Season||Date||Teammates||Team Placement||Individual Placement||Notes|
|1||May 30, 2020||BrodyAnimates||53rd||101st||Brody placed 95th individually.|
|2||July 25, 2020||BrodyAnimates
|23rd||55th||This season introduced a gulag system where dead team members may be revived if they beat a parkour challenge after dying. This made it hard to tell the actual Team Placement Result, therefore 23rd is the rough estimate of their placement.|
|3||November 5, 2020||BrodyAnimates
|24th||66th||Again, this season implemented the gulag system like Season 2 of MCU,
therefore the Team Placement is a rough estimate.
MC Championship is a Minecraft Tournament for YouTubers and streamers run by the Noxcrew, in which 10 teams of four compete in a series of 8 minigames decided by the participants. A point multiplier makes each game worth more as each round passes, incentivizing teams to vote for games they might be bad at early on in the event. In the end, the two teams with the most points face off in a round of ‘Dodgebolt’ to decide the winner of the tournament. This makes it possible for a team to win despite potentially having fewer points than the runner-up.
Purpled debuted in MCC20.
- MC Championship 1-19: Did not participate.
- MC Championship 20: Team Orange Ocelots. Teamed with Punz, ElainaExe and Captain Puffy. Placed 15th individual and his team placed 5th overall.
- MC Championship 21: Team Blue Bats. Teamed with 5up, JackManifoldTV and Tubbo.
- Purpled is a Scorpio.
- He considers skiing his scariest experience.
- He frequently babysat his old neighbor's dog, George.
- He occasionally cuts his hair for tennis requirements.
- Fellow streamer Dream was a fan of Purpled in 2019, when Dream was a much smaller streamer.
- He is no longer on the Solo BedWars leaderboard, as he has lost interest in grinding the game.
- He started playing Fortnite during Chapter 1 Season 3, though he never streamed it until 2020.
- On Twitter, people often joke that Purpled is Billy from the movie "Polar Express" due to their similarities in appearance, Purpled responded to these comparisons on his second Twitter account; "im not the kid from polar express!!!!".
- On Halloween, he wears his normal minecraft skin with white eyes.
- Both of his Twitter accounts are verified.
- He bought over a thousand cans of food from Walmart to win a high school canned food drive.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1,000 Subscribers: July 3, 2018
- 10,000 Subscribers: April 19, 2019
- 15,000 Subscribers: July 4, 2019
- 20,000 Subscribers: July 18, 2019
- 30,000 Subscribers: August 11, 2019
- 50,000 Subscribers: September 13, 2019
- 100,000 Subscribers: January 21, 2020
- Verified: July 31, 2020
- 200,000 Subscribers: July 9, 2020
- 300,000 Subscribers: October 2, 2020
- 400,000 Subscribers: November 28, 2020
- 500,000 Subscribers: December 16, 2020
- 600,000 Subscribers: January 16, 2021
- 700,000 Subscribers: February 5, 2021
- 800,000 Subscribers: March 4, 2021
- 900,000 Subscribers: April 21, 2021
- 1 million Subscribers: June 2, 2021
- 1,000 Subscribers: June 15, 2019
- 5,000 Subscribers: September 28, 2019
- 10,000 Subscribers: March 26, 2020
- 15,000 Subscribers: July 16, 2020
- 20,000 Subscribers: July 29, 2020
- 30,000 Subscribers: August 19, 2020
- 50,000 Subscribers: September 9, 2020
- 100,000 Subscribers: December 5, 2020
- 200,000 Subscribers: February 25, 2021
- 1,000 Subscribers: August 3, 2020
- 5,000 Subscribers: August 19, 2020
- 10,000 Subscribers: August 28, 2020
- 15,000 Subscribers: October 4, 2020
- 20,000 Subscribers: November 11, 2020
- 30,000 Subscribers: November 30, 2020
- 50,000 Subscribers: January 11, 2021
- 100,000 Subscribers: April 7, 2021
- 5,000 Followers: May 30, 2020
- 10,000 Followers: July 12, 2020
- 15,000 Followers: July 16, 2020
- 20,000 Followers: July 24, 2020
- 30,000 Followers: August 9, 2020
- Partnered: August 26, 2020
- 50,000 Followers: September 8, 2020
- 100,000 Followers: November 15, 2020
- 200,000 Followers: December 16, 2020
- 300,000 Followers: January 8, 2021
- 400,000 Followers: February 8, 2021
- 500,000 Followers: March 19, 2021
- 600,000 Followers: March 31, 2021
- 700,000 Followers: May 8, 2021
- 800,000 Followers: June 9, 2021
- 900,000 Followers: July 6, 2021
- 20,000 Followers: February 25, 2021
- 30,000 Followers: March 5, 2021
- 50,000 Followers: March 19, 2021
Video View Milestones
- 50 million views: January 14, 2021