Daniel Condren (born: April 13, 1995 ), better known online as RTGame (originally called Rumble Tumble Games), is an Irish YouTuber who plays video games on Twitch and uploads stream highlights on YouTube. A former English university student in Dublin, he moved to Japan as a professional English tutor. He is known for playing games such as Cities Skylines, Planet Coaster, Minecraft, Terraria and The Sims 3. He was formerly known as RumbleTumbleGames. He is currently at an increase of 2,500 subscribers per day, as his SocialBlade statistics show.
For an English Study Trip, RT has lived in Tokyo, Japan for about 8 months, and has moved back to Ireland on October 2, 2018.
Moving to Japan
RT moved to Japan on January 31, 2018, and released So hey, I moved to Japan., a video where he explained why he moved to Japan. He also released Visiting Japan's Only Fox Village to celebrate 600,000 Subscribers, where he visited a fox village.
Moving back to Ireland
RT moved to Ireland again after being in Japan for two thirds a year and uploaded So hey, I back to Ireland ft. My Cat George, announcing moving back to his home country.
RT has played many games in his time on the channel and has stopped playing some of them. Some of these include:
- Team Fortress 2, a game he has been playing for years and has hundreds of videos. He stopped playing in 2018.
- His old Terraria series has over 30 videos and played for about 6 months. He played the series with his friends Stewpot and Zachary
- About 6 years ago, RT started playing Dungeon Defenders with Stewart, about 2 years after the first Terraria series. He stopped playing in 2014.
New Age RT
RT's videos as of June 2018 are considered New Age RT. It was at this point when his content improved drastically, and he opened his content to a higher variety. This was when he started Skyrim and his love for Fallout. Some series that blossomed out of the New Age are:
- Fallout and Skyrim, as mentioned before.
- Don't Starve Together, one of his favourite games that he has played with people like Soothouse Rihanna and CallMeKevin.
- His Hitman series is by far one of his most popular series and is the spawn of channel memes like the flamingo costume and the blueberry muffin.
- A Minecraft collaboration with over 50 other streamers/YouTubers, RT is a member of CallMeCarson's SMPLive server, in which everybody has control of the server. RT is one of the newest on the wiki and mostly plays with WilburSoot.
His gameplay videos include some notable recurring characters.
- I want die is a Mii created by RTGame. The Mii was created in Killing Miis For Sport in Wii Sports Resort and has since appeared in more Wii games. He was supposed to be in Nintendo Land but was instead replaced by the knock-off counterparts BootlegDie, IWantDie3, and MeLikePain. I want die is also an island for a map that RTGame made on the game Tropico 6.
- End Mii is a Mii made for the Wii game Wii Play but does not appear frequently. The Mii appears in the baseball section of RTGame's Wii Sports video, as the sport uses other Miis from the player's console as teammates, and in Tomodachi Life.
- Ross Bob is an elderly Sim in a 4-part gameplay series of The Sims 3. He is a member of the Bob Family. The Sim also appears in RTGame's gameplay of The Sims 4, but with less successful results. A Mii version of Ross Bob is seen in Tomodachi Life.
- The Bob Family is a group of Sims that include Ross Bob, but include more. These included Bob, Billy, Billy, Gruntilda, and Waluigi Bob, as well as Barbara Barbara and Harry Hill. They have two pets named Afraid, their cat, and NotEpona, their horse.
- Connor Theandroidsen is a Sim used in multiple videos, such as his hedge maze video, and his obstacle course video.
- While not one character, Brexit is a name given to multiple characters that allow custom naming but not a custom design. The name was first used for the rival of the player character (named Article 13) in a Pokémon gameplay and later for a dog in Nintendogs.
- 100 Million Views: October 10, 2018
- 200 Million Views: February 9, 2019
- 300 Million Views: May 18, 2019
- ↑ https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/7/15/20694606/minecraft-starbucks-biome-rtgame-twitch-streamer
- ↑ In the Sims 3 playthrough, Daniel named two of his characters Billy
This page was created on April 15, 2019, by CactorTheGasopod