Daniel Condren (born: April 13, 1995 ), better known online as RTGame (originally called Rumble Tumble Games), is an Irish YouTuber who plays video games on Twitch and uploads stream highlights on YouTube.
A former English university student in Dublin, he moved to Japan as a professional English tutor. He is known for playing games such as Cities Skylines, Planet Coaster, Minecraft, Terraria, Hitman 2, Sea of Thieves, and The Sims 3 and 4.
RT has mentioned on several occassions that he suffers from lung problems:
On August 3, 2018, he explained in the video So hey, I'm living through a natural disaster right now that 3 years prior to the video his lung collapsed and had to be reinflated at the hospital. He explained he can't sleep on his left side without feeling like he's going to suffocate. One of the things his lung is sensitive to was differences in temperature. At the time of the upload, he lived in Japan during the 2018 global heatwave.
On July 18, 2019, he had to end the Hitman 2 stream. The goal of the stream was for each Twitch subscription he had to kill a NPC in the game. At first his subscription jingle was the first 2 phrases of the intro of the comedy series Frasier. After a while he changed it to the first 2 phrases of the theme song of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. But instead of the clapping, he edited in gunshots from a shotgun. He didn't get around to playing Hitman 2 after that as he was laughing so hard his lung became sore.
During the Twitch stream of April 7, 2020, City Skylines he read out a donation of a fan who hoped people would stay home as much as they can during the Coronavirus pandemic due to being immunocompromised. RT replied saying he'd hope so too and that he's forced to stay in due to his lung issues making him immunocompromised and at high risk if he were to get the virus
On July 29, 2020, in the video Let's capture Villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, streamer and Youtuber Plumbella jokingly asked: "Are you afraid of running or do you have asthma in this game?" He jokingly replied he had to watch out for his lung collapsing.
On August 22, 2020 during the Fall Guys stream, RT confirmed he and Plumbella are in a relationship. [Timestamp: 1:19:10-1:21:46]
For an English study trip, RT lived in Tokyo, Japan for about 8 months, and moved back to Ireland on October 2, 2018.
Moving to Japan
RT moved to Japan on January 31, 2018, and released So hey, I moved to Japan., a video where he explained why he moved to Japan. He also released Visiting Japan's Only Fox Village to celebrate 600,000 Subscribers, where he visited a fox village.
Moving back to Ireland
RT moved to Ireland again after being in Japan for two thirds a year and uploaded So hey, I moved back to Ireland ft. My Cat George, announcing moving back to his home country.
RT has played many games in his time on the channel and has stopped playing some of them. Some of these include:
- Team Fortress 2, a game he has been playing for years and has hundreds of videos. He stopped playing in 2018.
- His old Terraria series has over 30 videos and played for about 6 months. He played the series with his friends Stewpot and Zachary
- About 6 years ago, RT started playing Dungeon Defenders with Stewart, about 2 years after the first Terraria series. He stopped playing in 2014.
New Age RT
RT's videos as of June 2018 are considered New Age RT. It was at this point when his content improved drastically, and he opened his content to a higher variety. This was when he started Skyrim and his love for Fallout. Some series that blossomed out of the New Age are:
- Fallout and Skyrim, as mentioned before.
- Don't Starve Together, one of his favourite games that he has played with people like Soothouse Rihanna and CallMeKevin.
- His Hitman 2 series is by far one of his most popular series and is the spawn of channel memes like the clown costume and the blueberry muffin.
- A Minecraft collaboration with over 100 people who watch in stream, RT is a member of CallMeCarson's SMPLive server, in which everybody has control of the server. RT is one of the newest on the wiki and mostly plays with Wilbur Soot. He also plays on Wilbur’s SMPEarth server after SMPLive shut down.
His gameplay videos include some notable recurring characters.
- IWantDie is a Mii created by RTGame. The Mii was created in Killing Miis For Sport in Wii Sports Resort and has since appeared in more Wii games. He was supposed to be in Nintendo Land but was instead replaced by the knock-off counterparts BootlegDie, IWantDie3, and MeLikePain. I want die is also an island for a map that RTGame made on the game Tropico 6.
- End Mii is a Mii made for the Wii game Wii Play but does not appear frequently. The Mii appears in the baseball section of RTGame's Wii Sports video, as the sport uses other Miis from the player's console as teammates, and in Tomodachi Life.
- Ross Bob is an elderly Sim in a 4-part gameplay series of The Sims 3. He is a member of the Bob Family. The Sim also appears in RTGame's gameplay of The Sims 4, but with less successful results. A Mii version of Ross Bob is seen in Tomodachi Life.
- The Bob Family is a group of Sims that include Ross Bob, but include more. These included Bob, Billy, Billy, Gruntilda, and Waluigi Bob, as well as Barbara Barbara and Harry Hill. They have two pets named Afraid, their cat, and NotEpona, their horse.
- Connor Theandroidsen is a Sim used in multiple videos, such as his hedge maze video, and his obstacle course video.
- This is a reference to Connor the Android from the popular videogame Detroit: Become Human.
- While not one character, Brexit is a name given to multiple characters that allow custom naming but not a custom design. The name was first used for the rival of the player character (named Article 13) in a Pokémon gameplay and later for a dog in Nintendogs.
Video view milestones
- 1 Million Views: October 10, 2018
- 2 Million Views: February 9, 2019
- 3 Million Views: May 18, 2019
- 4 Million Views: September 12, 2019
- ↑ https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/7/15/20694606/minecraft-starbucks-biome-rtgame-twitch-streamer
- ↑ In the Sims 3 playthrough, Daniel named two of his characters Billy
This page was created on April 15, 2019, by CactorTheGasopod.