realrosesarered (Born: February 14, 1991 and currently resides there. realrosesarered is best known for her ROBLOX videos in which she does troll in gameplay and many more. She collaborates with other YouTubers occasionally.) is an Canadian YouTuber born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, Canada,
Undercover Principal Trolling
In this playlist, she is dressed in Pal Hair, Blue, and Black Motorcycle Shirt and Dark Green Jeans (aka a Bacon Hair). She will buy Enforcer's Powers with Robux in a ROBLOX Game called 'Roblox High School'. She will introduce herself to others and ask if she can be friends with them. If they accept being friends with her, she will move on to another server or another person. If they reject her, she will usually get a response like 'You have no Robux you noob.' and will send them to detention. While they are in detention, she will ask them why they had acted that way and in various situations, she helps them to become better people by listening to their problems and helping to resolve them. The others will either leave the game or apologize.
ROBLOX Funny Moments/Trolling
This playlist consists of two types of videos. One is trolling in ROBLOX, usually in the game Raise And Adopt A Cute Kid since she was given admin commands by the creator. ROBLOX Funny Moments usually consists of her playing games and cutting out some parts but she will only cut out a few parts so that it does not seem off.
- She went to VidCon in 2018.
- She went to an Owl Café in Tokyo, Japan.
- Her first post on Instagram was on 22 April 2015.
- She likes to watch anime.
- She likes to eat frozen yogurt.
- She has gone to the Studio Ghibli Shop in Tokyo Character Street.
- She has eaten Chocolate Banana French Toast before.
- She owns a Jigglypuff hat.
- She ate watermelon and sour apple shaved ice on February 25, 2018.
- She is a Muslim Arab.
- 100,000 subscribers: June 20, 2017.
- 200,000 subscribers: August 24, 2017.
- 300,000 subscribers: December 17, 2017.
- 400,000 subscribers: March 7, 2018.
- 500,000 subscribers: May 21, 2018.
- 600,000 subscribers: July 6, 2018.
- 700,000 subscribers: August 19, 2018.
- 800,000 subscribers: October 30, 2018.
- 900,000 subscribers: December 30, 2018.
- 1 million subscribers: March 13, 2019.