Jaren Daniel Smith (born: April 29, 1997YouTuber and video game commentator from Windsor, Ontario. He is mostly associated with the Banana Bus Squad and the Misfits. Before and during the beginning of his YouTube career, he was interested in graphic design, he would design artworks and other designs. His logo, the iconic milk bag for which he is known, was designed by himself.), better known online as SMii7Y (pronounced "smitty"), is a Canadian
Jaren created his channel in April 2011, posting his first video titled "Gotta Love Beta's" in October later that year. Battlefield 3 was the first game featured on his channel.
His second channel, SMii7Yplus (for livestream clips), was created on June 13, 2020, and the first video on the channel was uploaded later that day, titled "Running into a HACKER during my FIRST livestream".
His third channel, SMii7Yminus (for short clips without context), was created on March 11, 2021.
- "You're gonna die in 3... 2...1... *dies*" (CS:GO)
- "Damb." (Golf With Friends)
- "he shleep" (PUBG)
- "I don't think you understand the circumstances... that he gone." (Mario Kart 8, talking to BasicallyIDoWrk after Mini Ladd rage quit.)
- [Black Card:] MOM! LOOK! I'M ___! [White Card:] SPONSORED BY GFUEL! (Cards Against Humanity)
- "YEET!" (Multiple videos)
- "Piece of shit-ass, lookin'-ass, head-ass..." (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)
- "Do you remember at the end of this book, when he had green eggs and ham? How happy he was? He ate it and he was like, 'Damn, that was pretty good, fam.'" (Cards Against Humanity)
- "Yeah, that bitch. Don't even deserve a gender." (Cards Against Humanity)
- "At some point, in today's music industry, some has had to have farted into a microphone and be like, 'Damn, that shit fire.'" (Cards Against Humanity)
- "Yeet's making a comeback." (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)
- "You fucking piece of shit, Tyler! I hope you have a terrible night's sleep!" (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, after getting hit by I AM WILDCAT’s red shell)
- "It's like pistachio painting." (GTA V)
- "The only thing I shit out is MONEY BABY!" (Fortnite, after displaying the emote that "makes it rain.")
- "YOU WANT SOME PENIS ENLARGEMENT PILLS?" (PUBG while staring at Kryoz through a small window)
- "I'm a prediction masta." (CS:GO)
- "Give me dick tonight, OR ELSE!" (Cards Against Humanity)
- ”Smii-Seven-y” (CS:GO)
- "and then we're gonna use some slant eye yellow" (PUBG)
- ChilledChaos: “One in Ten children are actually mistakes, we just don’t know who here is.” SMII7Y: “probably me.” (GTA V)
- "sticky icky dicky thicky fingers" (Fortnite)
- "Hello Mira, let's fight." (Rainbow Six: Siege)
- "Man that joke was so high IQ dude." (Rainbow Six: Siege)
- "You've yeed your last haw partner." (Red Dead Redemption 2)
- "Damb, bro. It's pretty windy in here." (Multiple Witch It Videos)
- "You have bear fists?" (Stick Fight: The Game)
- 1 million subscribers: August 16, 2017.
- 2 million subscribers: September 17, 2018.
- 3 million subscribers: September 5, 2019.
- 4 million subscribers: September 5, 2021
- 1 million subscribers: August 4, 2021
Video view milestones
- 1 billion views: April 7, 2021
- Jaren made his youtube character on his own. He has experience in graphic design.
- Jaren is currently sponsored by GFuel and CSGO Live, and both of the sponsorships have been made into jokes. (Use code S7 at checkout for 10% off your next purchase of GFuel, and use code "SMii7Y" for a free $0.40 on CS:GO Live!)
- It was a joke that Jaren wouldn't do a face reveal, and it was thought that his face was revealed in Mini Ladd's Tennessee vlog, but he actually revealed in his official face reveal that his face has been leaked online multiple times in the past.
- One of Jaren's most known quirks is the numerous times he yells "yeet."
- Jaren has a dog, a Rottweiler Mix named Octavia, who is one year old. Her name comes from Octavia Blake, a character from the TV show "The 100".
- Jaren is good at predicting things and has good timing skills, like counting down when he or someone will die, telling when the enemy is on the other side of the wall then shooting the wall, and many more.
- Jaren posts videos based on his predictions called "The SMii7Y Prediction Compilation."
- Fans joked that he and Kryoz are the same person.
- In Gartic Phone, the game mispronounces his name as "Smighty" or "Smi 7 y" when reading it aloud.