|“||I have school tomorrow, dude.||”|
His videos typically star him and his group of fellow YouTuber friends performing a set of Minecraft challenges together. Some of his most notable challenge videos include "Minecraft But It's Raining Cats and Dogs", "Minecraft, But Mobs Are Randomly Hostile", and "Minecraft Manhunt".
- 1 Personal life
- 2 Career
- 3 Collaborations
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Minecraft Championships
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Channel milestones
- 8 Gallery
- 9 References
He currently lives in Orlando, Florida with Dream. He studied computer science in college but dropped out as mentioned in his alternate account Twitch stream in early March 2021. He is 5'10" (178 centimetres) tall, has green eyes, and can speak Greek semi-fluently. He has three cats named Storm, Lily, and Mogwai, as well as a dog, named Cash. He can play the violin.
Sapnap streams Minecraft on his main twitch. He streams games besides Minecraft on his alternate Twitch account (currently Sapnapalt). He started streaming on twitch in February 2020 and continues his Twitch Career.
On April 3, 2021, Sapnap announced that he was forming a band called Power. The band (Sapnap, DanTDM, Krtzyy, TimeDeo, Wisp) announced a international gaming/music tour that is to start on April 12, 2021 and end sometime in late 2023.
He and Dream almost met three times due to living in the same cities. During their first encounter, they couldn't meet because Dream was scared of Sapnap's mother.
In January 2021, Sapnap tweeted a picture of him holding what looked to be Dream's cat Patches, which left fans speculating a potential meetup between the two. They later confirmed their meetup on a stream.
Sapnap often calls GeorgeNotFound "Georgie". They often fight about who is the tallest between them; Sapnap has stated that he must be taller than George in fan art of themselves.
- His old IGN was "PandasCanPVP".
- He owns two Discord servers; his main discord and then his merch discord.
- He likes rap music.
- In Sapnap's streams (before the new Twitch copyright rules), the song "Skechers" became one of his stream's "anthems". The songs "Rasputin" and "I WANNA SEE SOME ASS" can also be counted as an anthems for his streams.
- His biggest fear is being alone and losing his friends.
- He has an alternative Twitch account sapnapalt. He has said the Twitch channel is for chill streams with games other than Minecraft. For now he mostly streams Valorant, Just Chatting and Minecraft. He occasionally plays CS:GO also.
- His Minecraft skin uses the 3 Pixel Arm Format, meaning the arms are 3 pixels wide instead of 4.
- He participated in TheAustinShow's Love or Host, wherein he chose Kaceytron, who in turn, chose love. They later went on a Minecraft date.
- He won a Twitch Rivals tournament with Krtzyy, TapL , Fruitberries , IlluminaHD, Quig, JojoSolos, and irushtheworld, in which his team won all four rounds they played in.
- Sapnap is a part of the Dream SMP along with other popular streamers and YouTubers.
- His favorite color is blue.
- His favorite Minecraft mob is the Creeper.
- If he could travel anywhere, he would travel across Europe.
- His favorite fruits are pineapples.
- He was once in MrBeast's video Extreme $100,000 Game of Tag!.
- The name "Sapnap" possibly derives from "sapanaap", one of the Hindi words for "Dream".
- His first ever Minecraft skin was a troll skin.
Minecraft Championship is a Minecraft Tournament for YouTubers and Streamers run by the Noxcrew, in which 10 teams of four compete in a series of 8 minigames decided by the participants. A point multiplier makes each game worth more as each round passes, incentivizing teams to vote for games they might be bad at early on in the event. In the end, the two teams with the most points face off in a round of ‘Dodgebolt’ to decide the winner of the tournament. This makes it possible for a team to win despite potentially having fewer points than the first-place team.
|MC Championship 7||Purple Pandas||Dream, GeorgeNotFound & Sylvee||4th (19371)||8th
|MC Championship 8||Green Guardians||Krtzyy, GeorgeNotFound & TheEret||4th (17067)||10th (2497)||N/A|
|MC Championship 9||Green Guardians||Krtzyy, GeorgeNotFound & TheEret||2nd (20621)||3rd
|MC Championship 10||Cyan Creepers||CaptainSparklez, KaraCorvus & Sylvee||6th (14431)||14th (2284)||N/A|
|MC Championship 11||Fuchsia Frankensteins||Dream, GeorgeNotFound & KarlJacobs||2nd* (19657)||10th (2533)||Won|
|MC Championship 12||Purple Pandas||Smajor1995, Shubble & DanTDM||4th (18383)||3rd
|MC Championship 13||Coral Carollers||DanTDM, Krtzyy & Wisp||4th (18869)||4th (2886)||N/A|
|MC Championship 14||Blue Bats||SeaPeeKay, Punz, & Katherine Elizabeth||1st (22740)||3rd (3380)||Lost|
|Red Rabbits||Dream, Michaelmcchill and Quackity||1st (22740)||1st (4223)||Won|
|Green Guardians||Sylvee, RTGame and TheOrionSound||TBD||TBD||TBD|
- If you call me Snapmap again, we're gonna have issues.
- I WAS JUST TRYING TO PUSH GEORGE OFF THE CRAFTING TABLE.
- WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SNEEZING!
- Did i stutter, stupid b*tch.
- How about you speedbridge over to my house and give me a kiss.
- Hey, mamas.
- Hee hee im faster than you guys!
- Well would you please reconsider?
- CHUNK IT!
- YOU HIT DAD! He hit you. He hit you.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 100 subscribers: September 15, 2019
- 1,000 subscribers: November 8, 2019
- 5,000 subscribers: January 5, 2020
- 10,000 subscribers: February 24, 2020
- 50,000 subscribers: May 4, 2020
- 100,000 subscribers: May 23, 2020
- 200,000 subscribers: June 21, 2020
- 300,000 subscribers: July 9, 2020
- 400,000 subscribers: July 27, 2020
- 500,000 subscribers: August 4, 2020
- 600,000 subscribers: August 12, 2020
- 700,000 subscribers: August 19, 2020
- 800,000 subscribers: August 21, 2020
- 900,000 subscribers: August 25, 2020
- 1 million subscribers: August 28, 2020
- 2 million subscribers: December 11, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: March 21, 2021
- 4 million subscribers: August 24, 2021
- 100 subscribers: August 3, 2020
- 1,000 subscribers: August 3, 2020
- 5,000 subscribers: August 7, 2020
- 10,000 subscribers: August 12, 2020
- 50,000 subscribers: September 23, 2020
- 100,000 subscribers: December 31, 2020
- 200,000 subscribers: February 26, 2021
- 300,000 subscribers: March 24, 2021
- 400,000 subscribers: April 27, 2021
- 500,000 subscribers: May 14, 2021
- 600,000 subscribers: June 2, 2021
- 700,000 subscribers: August 7, 2021
Video view milestones
- 1,000 views: November 7, 2019
- 10,000 views: December 16, 2019
- 50,000 views: April 1, 2020
- 100,000 views: April 18, 2020
- 500,000 views: May 10, 2020
- 1 million views: May 23, 2020
- 5 million views: August 2, 2020
- 10 million views: August 21, 2020
- 20 million views: October 20, 2020
- 30 million views: November 15, 2020
- 40 million views: January 19, 2021
- 50 million views: March 17, 2021
- 60 million views: April 19, 2021