This article is a stub!This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Screen Rant,
The Screen Rant YouTube channel was created on the 18th of August 2008, but did not start uploading until 2010. Their first videos consisted of interviews of famous games developers, movie creators and other related content. Generally receiving a low view count or attention they later focused their videos on movie trailers and Comicon, boosting their views slightly.
Screen Rant did not become popular until 2015, when they uploaded a top 10 video on disappointing movies. They later stopped focusing on interviews and instead created more top 10 videos. They focused on Disney first, and later on actors.
Note: the following dates are according to SocialBlade. Dates may vary by ~1 day (2 days if you live outside of North America) due to differences in time zones.
- 1 million subscribers: November 12, 2015.
- 2 million subscribers: April 29, 2016.
- 3 million subscribers: February 12, 2017.
- 4 million subscribers: December 29, 2017.
- 5 million subscribers: August 15, 2018.
- 6 million subscribers: May 25, 2019.