He created his account on 2017, his original name was "signupredir111", taken from the Roblox "sign-up" in the domain. He started to make random ROBLOX videos since Nov 28, 2017. He first gained popularity by making videos on Flood Escape 2. On Mar 11, 2018, he released his first RoBeats video "Today my finger have a big problem". After a month, on Apr 7, 2018, he started to make many RoBeats related videos and started to gain popularity since he published videos such as the hardest song gameplay, trolling people by pretending to hack, and trolling people with powerful gear. He then did dares like other ROBLOX YouTubers. However, there is several times he quit by starting dramas with his depressions but decided to come back.
Around November 1, 2020, he changed his channel name to Signicial. Since then, he has remained popular having surpassed 100,000 subscribers. He also got his verified check mark on Dec 9, 2020, which was 5 days after he hit 100,000 subscribers.
Hypixel YouTube Rank
On December 14, 2020, he announced in the channel community page that he acquired YouTube rank. The rank was given to him during a bedwars match, as he said so himself and gave a screenshot for proof. He also mentioned that it was actually surprising for him to get the title without frequently uploading Minecraft videos.
His real name was recognized as "Leo" when most of his friends called him like that. As the announce he has posted on Dec 13, 2020, he claimed that "Leo" isn't really his real name. His real name is in Chinese, and "Leo" was a name that he has chosen due his English class requiring one.
He hasn't revealed his real name at the moment, but people got to know his last name is "Lin" via his unused Roblox account "Leo333Lin". He was also using the name as his YouTube channel name, but it was changed before he even hit 10 subscribers.
His main Roblox account "signupredir111" was banned due to "exploits". As he explained, he was recording a video testing out macro recording and replaying his own play. The video of him doing that was accidentally published due to a YouTube Studio Bug. Spotco then banned him from RoBeats but he later was unbanned after making a ban appeal.
Regardless, he was still streaming on RoBeats and has gotten several of his alternative accounts banned from the game by doing so. Afterward, as he had gathered more than 4,000 subscribers within 1~2 weeks, the creator and developer of RoBeats, spotco, decided to let him choose one of his alts to be unbanned, but not the main one. He decided to bring his alt "4t3x_textr1rB" (As known as the past username of the account "Signicial" back then), the account which gathered the most gear power. In January, he posted a video called "The Cage" which was him going over hate comments after he quit RoBeats. However, he deleted the video a few days after he released it.
Liliana, Lili, or Friz (born: February 5, 2005Friz_Bee25i. She was Signicial's friend. Other people call her Signicial's girlfriend, but this is yet to be confirmed.}), better known online as
Unfortunately, on Feb 27, 2020, she died at the age of 15 due to lung fibersis caused by acute pneumonia. Her death affects Signicial's channel a lot. Due to her death, for many months he couldn't think positively and has started several dramas afterwards. Although he's already over it recently.
LaicingiS, formerly known with channel name "signupredir111 osu" and "xrl2". This channel has been used by Signicial to post off-topic content, the channel is now used to post osu!mania and random ROBLOX content.
Flood Escape 2
The game he played and uploaded frequently before March 2018. He seems to have stopped uploading it as frequent as before after he started playing RoBeats.
Usually the game he plays the most, it's a rhythm game in Roblox. In these videos, He usually posted videos of him getting A+ at any RoBeats song. He also did trolling videos in RoBeats like trolling as an aimbot or a powerful gear abuser. In early January, he stopped creating RoBeats content. However, he started creating RoBeats videos again starting from March 1st, 2021 with his video titled "The City"
The game he seldom play on his channel. One of his few streams claimed that he is a speedrunner in Minecraft, though he had never submitted any run he has done. He said he really likes Minecraft since it was the first PC game he has played in his lifetime. He first started to play Minecraft in December 2010, when he was at the age of 6. He claimed that the version was Beta 1.1_01 when he first played the game.
Signicial formerly posted osu!mania content in his main channel. However, he's no longer posting osu!mania content on his main channel and posting it on LaicingiS instead. But sometimes he's live streaming osu!mania on his main channel, Signicial.
On May 7, 2021, He started a stream with the title "d". From the beginning of the stream, he stated that the "d" stream title stands for "did". After that, he talked for about 50-55 minutes. Then he's playing some Roblox games. Until from the half of the stream, the viewers witnessed and noticing something weird about him. He starts to talk bad about himself and starts shouting and coughing. He rotated his camera to himself, lying on the floor, tried to commit suicide by placing the table's foot to his neck, appears to be asphyxiated, then he put the table's foot on his face. Eventually, he stopped and go back to his seat, reliving himself and repeatedly saying "I'm sorry, I never want to do that again" to the viewers, telling that he won't attempting to kill himself again.
- Before entering ROBLOX Star Program, he sometimes sweared in his videos.
- His mother owns a channel known as "zHuldaz".
- Before switching to RoBeats, he posted Flood Escape 2 and random Roblox content.
- His second channel "LaicingiS", is "Signicial" spelled backwards.
- His favorite fov in Arsenal is 120, which is the maximum amount of the fov in the game.
- In his video titled "RoBeats, but every time I miss the audio quality gets worse", sparks controversial and debate due to him saying "I'm the best player in RoBeats", caused him to get hate and people comparing his skill with "Yuma osu".
- "NOOOO!!! GHOSTTAPPING!!!"
- "THAT'S NOT PAPER, THAT'S LIKE CHEESE!"
- "He's just too shy to talk..."
- "Oh, so we should lick on the balls?"
- "I'm a YouTuber, and RoBeats is NOT the only thing I do."
- "I mean, English. It's not my native language."
- "He's commit criming!"
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1,000 subscribers : April 19, 2019
- 1,500 subscribers : July 2, 2019
- 2,000 subscribers : August 1, 2019
- 3,000 subscribers : August 30, 2019
- 4,000 subscribers : September 21, 2019
- 5,000 subscribers : October 14, 2019
- 6,000 subscribers : November 14, 2019
- 7,000 subscribers : December 1, 2019
- 8,000 subscribers : December 6, 2019
- 9,000 subscribers : December 8, 2019
- 10,000 subscribers : December 10, 2019
- 20,000 subscribers : February 2, 2020
- 30,000 subscribers : March 6, 2020
- 40,000 subscribers : April 17, 2020
- 50,000 subscribers : May 25, 2020
- 70,000 subscribers : August 13, 2020
- 75,000 subscribers : September 15, 2020
- 80,000 subscribers : November 21, 2020
- 85,000 subscribers : November 28, 2020
- 90,000 subscribers : December 1, 2020
- 100,000 subscribers : December 4, 2020
- 110,000 subscribers : December 14, 2020
- 120,000 subscribers : January 4, 2021
- 130,000 subscribers : February 19, 2021
- 140,000 subscribers : April 2, 2021
- 150,000 subscribers : June 4, 2021
- 5,000 subscribers : December 15, 2020