Muhammed Osman (born: January 9, 1995YouTuber known for being the editor for PewDiePie. He also got the YouTube verification badge as a small YouTuber before YouTube's verification criteria was 100,000 subscribers or above.), better known online as Sive, Sivemorten or Brad 2, is an English
Sive Morten started his channel on November 1, 2012. In his first debut making commentary videos, he played heavily on his Birmingham accent for comedic effect (which have since been removed from his YouTube channel).
His earliest public video still on his channel is a parody of Keemstar's "Dollar in the Woods", aptly named "DJ KEEMSTAR N*GGERS IN THE WOODS (DOLLAR IN THE WOODS PARODY)". This video was heavily edited and segwayed into Sivemorten becoming an editor full time. He is now is a professional editor for YouTuber PewDiePie, who has amassed over 100 million subscribers and is currently the highest subscribed individual on YouTube.
As seen in Sive's earlier videos, his real name is confirmed to be Muhammed Osman, where friends of his are heard mentioning his name in conversation. Although Sive remained anonymous for a long time, his face was revealed on his Twitter page on Christmas Day 2016, along with the caption "Merry F*cking Christmas". On June 5th, 2020, he revealed half of his face (that didn't match up with the 'face reveal' he posted in 2016), and now wears an Adidas bucket hat along with a mask in every video until someone donates 10,000 dollars on a live stream. Only until then, he told his fanbase, he will reveal his whole face.
- The person on his channel banner is Cobalt Kobra, a Twitter user who is quite known in the Commentary community.
- Before his channel was 'Sive Morten', the channel name used to be 'EpicFails4Tube'.
- He used to be a part-time editor for MrBeast's channel.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 100,000 subscribers: February 22, 2019
- 200,000 subscribers: June 2, 2019
- 300,000 subscribers: August 22, 2019
- 400,000 subscribers: July 2, 2020
- 500,000 subscribers: August 21, 2020