This article is a stub!This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Sjin,
Paul Byron Sykes (born: December 14, 1983YouTube gamer and former member of the Yogscast. He is primarily known for his Minecraft related content, such as the series Magic Police with Duncan, Sjin's Farm with Lewis, Druidz with Lewis, and his Let's Build series where he creates massive builds, most of the time based off of a movie.), better known online as Sjin, is an English
Sjin is well known for his SipsCo Tekkit series along with Yogscast Sips, as well as his popular "Diamonds In The Rough" series along with Yogscast Nilesy, where they find Minecraft parkour maps that they consider "hidden gems" and playthrough them.
Other than his Minecraft content, you can also find his series, Sj Indie Games, where he plays indie games on his channel as well.
Sjin is also extremely well known for doing many series with other Yogscast member Sips, and were often seen together as a duo. Together, they have done many Minecraft series', such as their Tekkit series, SipsCo, as well as a couple animated series together in a pixelated art style, like Spacemen and Ninjas. Sjin, along with Nilesy, had a popular series aswell, titled "Diamonds In The Rough," where they find Minecraft parkour maps that they consider "hidden gems" and playthrough them.
- Paul's grandparents were Scottish.
- He helped with the Minecraft building of the Shadow of Israphel, as well as building the Grand Wizard Nathan Forrest's treetop wizard tower in the series 'The Wizard Gandy'
- He can play the piano.
- He rolls up his pizza before eating it.
- Before joining the Yogscast, Paul used to be a butcher, and at another point a fishmonger.
- He is a dog person.
- His first screen name was ScorcH.
- He can't aim without inverted aim.
- Paul announced in a reddit post in August 2019 that he had parted ways with the Yogscast.