|“||YOOO! How's it going, guys! So in today's video...||”|
Zak Ahmed (born: January 17, 2000 ), better known online as Skeppy, is an American YouTuber. His content has lately been mostly focusing on challenge videos in Minecraft where he gives out challenges to from 100 to 200 players. The last person standing usually gets a prize of $500, $1,000, or $2,000. Before, Skeppy mostly made content on trolling players (majority hackers on Invadedlands and SkittleMC), trolling/collabing his staff, and his friends a6d and BadBoyHalo in Minecraft. However, there are exceptions, such as the Q&A series he adds to every few months. He used to live in a house with Spifey and TapL, however, the lease expired. He also used to create a few videos with his rival/friend Technoblade who uploaded on both Skeppy's channel and Technoblade's.
He used to make a lot of videos on "Minecraft but..." where he has different challenges while playing the game Minecraft in survival mode, some examples are "Minecraft but anvils fall every minute", "Minecraft but lava falls every minute", or "Minecraft but I can only eat diamonds". Though he has stopped making these lately and will most likely never come back.
Recently, Zak has been mainly making videos off of a series that he used to have, “Trapping 100 Kids in a...” where he puts a large number of players inside a box and makes them do challenges. Zak usually collaborates with other Minecraft YouTubers when doing these types of videos. He mainly features BadBoyHalo, Spifey, 09sharkboy, etc. When a player wins, they usually get to shout out or say whatever they please to Zak's audience. There have been some instances where there have been no winners when the last two people die at the same time. This rarely occurs though. He started doing this concept around mid-November 2019 and plans on stopping the series in 2020 but ended up uploading a video called "Box in A Box in a Box in a Box in a Box" January 1, 2020. Recently, he has been giving away cash prizes of $500-$2k to the winner(s). Zak still does a lot of these "Trapping 100 Kids in a..." videos although it has switched to different content. You may not expect older content from him, though he has stated with BadBoyHalo on the Skep channel (video: an entire Minecraft server was made... FOR ME?); "I might bring back some of these videos".
Minecraft Java: "Skeppy "
Xbox Live: "SkepPlaysMC "
Zak has multiple channels, which each have different, but similar, content added to them. His 2nd channel, Skep, usually has other videos that are related to playing Hypixel and Wool Wars with Bad, a6d, and others. Zak also has live stream highlights which have been edited down to 15-30 minute videos by his editor, Skoppy (@Kritteers on Twitter) and iDots. Occasionally, it also gets bonus clips from his main channel videos. Fans have seen higher quality thumbnails which predict them to think that Zak has hired somebody else to create his thumbnails. He has stated that either JustVurb or F1nn5ter.
His third channel Zak, a vlogging channel, has had all previous videos deleted, however on October 21, 2019, he uploaded the only non-deleted video on the Zak channel. From Zak 2 channels named Skeppy Extra & SkeppyPlays. He recently added SkeppysLab (formerly The Trio) where he uploads videos with a face cam.
His other solo channel is SkeppyPlays (formerly Baby Skeppy), in which he pretends to be a baby in Minecraft, however only 2 videos are up of this series, the second of which includes his friend BadBoyHalo. He recently began posting videos of a SkyBlock world along with BadBoyHalo, that as of right now has 5 episodes posted, including trolling BadBoyHalo.
Zak also had a joint channel with his friends, BadBoyHalo and a6d called The Trio (previously Muffin Squad, and InvadedLands) where they upload podcasts and play various games like Skribbl.io or Minecraft. After The Trio split up in early 2020, he privatized all of the Trio videos and converted The Trio youtube channel into SkeppysLab, where he uploads mostly horror Minecraft videos that have facecam. Zak also has a few channels for personal use, one of which was created somewhere in 2012. He has had satirical drama with JackSucksAtLife and most frequently messes around with his friend, BadBoyHalo.
As of 2020, he has quit The Trio. He announced that "he doesn't want toxicity to be related to him", but he hasn't given public reasoning what toxicity he was talking about. But it has been rumoured he quit because the stan community was getting “crazy, toxic and weird.” Zak (Skeppy), Darryl (BadBoyHalo), and Vincent (a6d) still made videos together on a6d's channel, reviewing a fan-made texture pack.
Skeppy owns a Minecraft server known as InvadedLands (InvadedLands.net). It consists of five different sub-servers, Survival, Soup (which most people can't access), Skyblock, UHC, and KitPvP. However, KitPVP is the most used in his videos and most popular on the server. InvadedLands currently has two Managers, MegaPVP, and Zelkam. Zelkam does similar content like Skeppy, on his channel. He hosts many events on his server. His server is where he does most of his trolling, mostly being on hackers, who he usually bans after messing with them. He also trolls new players, usually on KitPVP, but usually compensates for this by gifting them a free rank. He also trolls a lot in his minigame known as "Zelkam Says", where the players, like Simon Says have to do as he says, or they die, loves trolling BadBoyHalo and sometimes with a6d.
Skeppy also owns a Minecraft server known as PVPLands (PVPLands.net). It consists of 8 sub servers: KitPvP and 7 event servers, where players can queue to play daily events hosted by Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, and other guests. When participating in an event, players have the opportunity to win money from $1000 to $2500. 2 additional servers are coming soon, Skyblock, and Survival, as well as 2 additional event servers, however, there is no date for when these servers will be released.
Zak was born in Columbus, Ohio, but currently resides in Bluffview, a neighbourhood of Dallas, Texas. He has said in a Q/A that he travelled a lot as a kid, but didn't appreciate it at the time. He once briefly said in a stream he visited Las Vegas, New York, & Seattle. He lived in Toronto for a few years. He used to live in Los Angeles, moving alone, since his friends' visas got terminated right before the move to LA. On his third channel, Zak, he explains about his move to LA in more detail.. However, on November 28, 2019, Zak tweeted out an indicator that he might be moving in with some of his friends. He first tweeted about how he acquired 2 roommates. Then, he goes on to say he "can't believe" to be moving in with a "beaver and an apple." This indirectly stated that he would be moving in with his friends, TapL, and Spifey. In his chill stream on Twitch in January of 2020, he had announced TapL would move out at the end of February, and that Spifey would also move out later, and that Zak is going to move somewhere else in 6 months, either temporarily or permanently. After his lease on the house in Los Angeles expired, he moved back to Clearwater, Florida. During streams made after he returned to Florida, Zak has mentioned a potential move to Canada or Texas. He confirmed in a video published on May 17th on SkeppysLab that he was currently in Texas and that he currently drives an Audi. He records his videos from PrestonPlayz's office.
Skeppy has his memes including, but not limited to Flip Flop, Skippy, 14, ping spoofing, turtle, daddy, Magnifying Glass Tilted Left/Right, BaldBoyHalo, BadBoyHalo is a potato, Jif, I Was Testing, Cheesy Fries, Ding, Oh My Goodness, idiot, SOTP, pine cone, thin-crust pizza, cheesy fries, slash undo, Candad, Uh Oh Spaghettios, Japanese Symbol for Beginner, Cursed, Wee Woo, I'm a little policeman/boy, his outro misspelt with "DUHHHHHH" music for the jokes, his thumbnails, If it's not worth it don't do it, kids trapped in the basement, mobile heal pool, quack,simp pool and many more. He has joked about making a charity fund for his “Lamborghini” on stream.
He is also known for using large words that some people don't know the meaning to, such as “bisector”, "diameter", “photosynthesis” or “perpendicularity” to his friend BadBoyHalo, to make things seem more complicated and to confuse/frustrate him. He has jokingly killed BadBoyHalo's fish, Mr Squeegy, in their How 2 Minecraft series. Along with that, he has joked about dying via MLG water in their hardcore Minecraft series.
Skeppy also often says "If you could say one thing to the whole world, what would you say?" before banning hackers in his hacker trolling videos (and to YouTubers and players on his Minecraft server Invadedlands.net).
Note: The following dates are according to
- 10,000 subscribers: April 27, 2017
- 10,000 subscribers: March 6, 2019 (SkeppyPlays)
- 10,000 subscribers: August 15, 2019 (SkeppysLab)
- 80,000 subscribers: June 28, 2017
- 80,000 subscribers: December 9, 2018 (Skep)
- 80,000 subscribers: March 22, 2020 (SkeppyPlays)
- 80,000 subscribers: October 6, 2019 (SkeppysLab)
- 100,000 subscribers: December 15, 2018 (Skep)
- 200,000 subscribers: July 6, 2019 (Skep)
- 200,000 subscribers: May 14, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 250,000 subscribers: May 1, 2018
- 250,000 subscribers: July 25, 2019 (Skep)
- 250,000 subscribers: May 22, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 300,000 subscribers: September 4, 2018
- 300,000 subscribers: August 25, 2019 (Skep)
- 400,000 subscribers: November 11, 2018
- 500,000 subscribers: December 3 2018
- 500,000 subscribers: April 13, 2020 (Skep)
- 514,000 subscribers: December 6, 2018
- 600,000 subscribers: January 3, 2019
- 700,000 subscribers: March 26, 2019
- 750,000 subscribers: May 5, 2019
- 800,000 subscribers: June 24, 2019
- 900,000 subscribers: July 3, 2019
- 1 million subscribers: July 7, 2019
- 2 million subscribers: March 7, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: June 26, 2020
- ”Like or die time” -His text outro
- ”YOOO how's it going guys! Welcome back to another video!” -His intro
- "ALRIGHT! So in today's video..." -His intro for challenge videos, and most of his recent videos
- "m" -When he was on his server and he accidentally typed m in chat
- ”QUIT GAME!” - Most of the time his outro
- ”Hanyah, Hanyah, Hanyah...” -when he fights
- ”BadBoyHalo is a potato" -A Popular meme on his channel
- ”Today I'm joined here by BadBoyNoob" - Also a popular meme on his channel.
- ”BaldBoyHalo” - Another popular meme on his channel.
- ”French Man" - Meme referencing his French friend a6d.
- ”The bisectors of the perpendicularity of the vectors" - A joke
- ”uh oh spaghetti” - Donation spam during a BBH stream, originated from Minecraft Mondays
- ”...It’s ‘cause everyone knows I’m a dog” - During a would you rather video
- ”Shut up halo!” - When Skeppy was mad at BadBoyHalo
- ”Oh..Shoot. There's a mod on!” - When Skeppy noticed a moderator was online while he was trolling the SkittleMC server.
- *loud screaming*
- ”I Was Testing!”
- ”I JUST WANTED SANDDDD!” -Skeppy wanting sand while BadBoyHalo is trying to calm him down.
- ”I'm a little police boy" - An ongoing joke with fellow YouTuber and former roommate Spifey.
- ”If it's not worth it don't do it” - During a BedWars video (see Memes)
- ”14” - Talking to BadBoyHalo with a6d, this is also one of the biggest and longest-lasting memes in the Skeppy channel.
- ”WHY DID YOU DO IT!?!?” - When a finalist unshifted before the final round began in the "Last to unshift wins $1000 video"
- "Do not do this or u will see" - When someone is not following the rules of an event for cash.
- "Quork!" - Skeppy's Alien Duck noice from "So I Trapped 100 Kids in the SOLAR SYSTEM..."
- Skeppy has checked out this page in a SkeppysLab video titled GOOGLING MYSELF...
- Skeppy owns a dog named Rocco.
- According to the video "My Story on How I Got "BIG" on YouTube.." Skeppy used to live in Dubai.
- Skeppy met BadBoyHalo when interviewing for his server, and he only got accepted because he had played in BadBoyHalo's server "MunchyMC" before, and had even watched BadBoyHalo's videos before they met.
- Skeppy met a6d when he got spammed e-mails to join a server, the e-mail saying that the sender's friend is his biggest fan.
This page was created on June 10, 2018, by HibernateMC.