|“||Yo, how's it goin' everyone, alright so in today's video...||”|
Zak Ahmed (born: January 17, 2000 ), better known online as Skeppy, is an American YouTuber known for his Minecraft challenge videos involving numerous contestants and his collaborations with fellow YouTuber BadBoyHalo.
Before, Skeppy mostly made content on trolling players (the majority of hackers on Invadedlands and SkittleMC), trolling his staff, and his friends a6d and BadBoyHalo in Minecraft. However, there are exceptions, such as the Q&A series he adds to every few months. He used to live in a house with Spifey and TapL, however, the lease expired. He also used to create a few videos with his rival/friend Technoblade who uploaded on both Skeppy's channel and Technoblade's.
He used to make a lot of videos on "Minecraft but..." where he has different challenges while playing the game Minecraft in survival mode, some examples are "Minecraft but anvils fall every minute", "Minecraft but lava falls every minute", or "Minecraft but I can only eat diamonds". Though he has stopped making these lately and will most likely never come back.
More recently, Zak has been mainly making videos off of a series that he used to have, “Trapping 100 Kids in a...” where he puts a large number of players inside the theme and makes them do challenges. Zak usually collaborates with other Minecraft YouTubers when doing these types of videos. He mainly features BadBoyHalo, Spifey, 09sharkboy, JustVurb, etc. When a player wins, they usually get to shout out or say whatever they please to Zak's audience. There have been some instances where there have been no winners when the last two people die at the same time, but this situation rarely occurs.
He started doing this concept around mid-November 2019 and stopped the series last year. You may not expect older content from him, though he has stated with BadBoyHalo on the Skep channel (video: an entire Minecraft server was made... FOR ME?); "I might bring back some of these videos".
He has brought back the series but made the videos way shorter.
Zak Ahmed was born in Columbus, Ohio. When he was a year old, his family moved to Florida. In his child, he has travelled a lot, but didn't appreciate it at the time. In middle school he lived in Toronto for a few years. and for high school he'd visited all across the United States and went to high school in Dubai when he was 15.
When he was in 11th grade, he wanted to do YouTube, so he asked his mother to attend an online high school in Florida, and finished 11th and 12th grade there.
Zak briefly said in a stream he visited Las Vegas, New York City & Seattle. He used to live in Los Angeles, California, moving alone, since his friends' Visas got terminated right before the move to Los Angeles. On his third channel, Zak, he explains about his move to Los Angeles in more detail..
However, on November 28, 2019, Zak tweeted out an indicator that he might be moving in with some of his friends. He first tweeted about how he acquired 2 roommates. Then, he goes on to say he "can't believe" to be moving in with a "beaver and an apple." This indirectly stated that he would be moving in with his friends, TapL, and Spifey.
In his chill stream on Twitch in January of 2020, he had announced TapL would move out at the end of February, and that Spifey would also move out later, and that Zak is going to move somewhere else in 6 months, either temporarily or permanently. After his lease on the house in Los Angeles expired, he moved back to Clearwater, Florida.
During streams made after he returned to Florida, Zak mentioned a potential move to Canada or Texas. He confirmed in a video published on May 17th on SkeppysLab that he was living in Bluffview, a neighborhood of Dallas, Texas and that he drove an Audi Sport R8. While living in Texas, Zak recorded his videos from PrestonPlayz's office. After living in Texas, Zak moved back to Clearwater, Florida.
However, Zak mentioned on a Twitch stream saying he was in Los Angeles and said he was staying a bit in LA. A month went by and he moved back to home in Clearwater, Florida. In late November 2020, Zak had been sick laying on bed. One of his friends in Los Angeles asked him if he could move in as they had a room for him, Zak agreed but he was sick at the time and could not go. The next day he got a message saying the Result Value was negative, which meant that the virus that causes COVID-19 was not found in his sample. He went to the airport and went on a plane to Los Angeles.
He also played Card Manipulation with Riccardo Berdini, a former Italian musical performer, movie director, actor and stuntman. Riccardo is also an accomplished magician, mentalist and hypnotist. After they played Card Manipulation, Riccardo showed up in Zak's live stream and scared him by hiding in the closet for 3 hours before Zak started streaming. Later, Riccardo started to perform tricks.
In middle December 2020, Zak traveled to Dubai. He revealed this on his Snapchat story, showing him in front of Burj Khalifa, a famous monument and the tallest building in the world. He later posted a picture of him in a desert.
After travelling to Dubai, he went back to Los Angeles and a week later, he packed up and flew back to Clearwater, Florida with his family. On his birthday on January 17, 2021, he went to hotel MGM Grand in Las Vegas as revealed on his Snapchat story and returned to his home at Florida again a few days later.
MC Championship is a Minecraft tournament for YouTubers and streamers run by the Noxcrew, in which 10 teams of four compete in a series of 8 minigames decided by the participants. A point multiplier makes each game worth more as each round passes, incentivizing teams to vote for games they might be bad at early on in the event. In the end, the two teams with the most points face off in a round of ‘Dodgebolt’ to decide the winner of the tournament. This makes it possible for a team to win despite potentially having fewer points than the runner-up.
- MC Championship 1: Did not participate.
- MC Championship 2: Team Pink Parrots. Teamed with RTGame, ToxxxicSupport, and BadBoyHalo.
- Skeppy was meant to participate in MCC 2, but unfortunately overslept and missed the event.
- MC Championship 3-13: Did not participate
- MC Championship 14: Team Cyan Creepers. Teamed with Captain Puffy, TapL, and BadBoyHalo. Placed 36th individual and his team placed 9th overall.
Zak has 11 channels, which each have different, but similar, content added to them. His 2nd channel, Skep, usually has other videos that are related to playing Hypixel and Wool Wars with Bad, a6d, and others. Zak also has live stream highlights which have been edited down to 15-30 minute videos by his editor, Skoppy (@Kritteers on Twitter). Occasionally, it also gets bonus clips from his main channel videos. Fans have seen higher quality thumbnails which predict them to think that Zak has hired somebody else to create his thumbnails. He has stated that either JustVurb or F1nn5ter.
His third channel Zak, a vlogging channel, has had all previous videos deleted, however on October 21, 2019, he uploaded the only non-deleted video on the Zak channel. From Zak 2 channels named Skeppy Extra & SkeppyPlays. He recently added SkeppysLab (formerly The Trio) where he uploads videos with a face cam.
His other channel is SkeppyClips (formerly Baby Skeppy and SkeppyPlays and SkeppyVODs), He used to him as a baby, then playing on minecraft servers then stream VODs. Now, it is used to upload clips. It has 49 videos as of 6 May, 2021.
Zak also used to have a joint channel with his friends in 2013 called TheRoyalPvPers, however, the videos on the channel were unlisted. There have been some reuploads of the videos that were previously on the channel. It has less than 3,000 subscribers. He also used to have a channel called DerpReportsU where he did hacker reports on KitPvP servers. This channel is not very well known as it has less than 300 subscribers as of September 4, 2020. There is proof it was him in the videos, as his IGN is SkepticalPvP, which was Skeppy's old Minecraft IGN.
Zak also had a joint channel with his friends, BadBoyHalo and a6d called The Trio (previously Muffin Squad, and InvadedLands) where they upload podcasts and play various games like Skribbl.io or Minecraft. After The Trio split up in early 2020, he privated them all of the Trio videos and converted The Trio youtube channel into SkeppysLab, where he uploads videos that have facecam. Zak also has a few channels for personal use, one of which was created somewhere in 2012. He has had satirical drama with JackSucksAtLife and most frequently messes around with his friend, BadBoyHalo.
As of 2020, he has quit The Trio. He announced that "He doesn't want toxicity to be related to him", but he hasn't given public reasoning what toxicity he was talking about. But it has been rumored he quit because the stan community was getting “crazy, toxic and weird.” Zak (Skeppy), Darryl (BadBoyHalo), and Vincent (a6d) still made videos together on a6d's channel, reviewing a fan-made texture pack. However, on August 6th 2020 he deleted that tweet for an unknown reason.
One of his oldest channel known to the public is minecraft kid xx6969. He first used to live streams fortnite game every less than 30 minutes. He has used it as a promotion for his new server. He was doing a challenge with BadBoyHalo where they couldn't promote it on accounts with "BadBoyHalo" or "Skeppy" so, he used this. He used it many months later and reacted to it in his main channel. That reaction has now been privated by Skeppy.
Skeppy Extra was a highlight channel that started on January 25, 2015. As of April 2021, it has 12k+ subscribers. It is unknown if any video are/were uploaded. Currently, there are no videos on the channel.
"skepeee" is a Minecraft glitch / meme channel that started in May 2020. It is likely to be inspired by YouTube channel steveee. Currently, it has 263 thousand subscribers as of April 2021.
Skeppy & BadBoyHalo Shorts is a channel started by Skeppy and BadBoyHalo. They make short videos on this channel, similarily to one of Dream's channels, "Dream Shorts". Although starting in February 2021, the first video was uploaded on April 10, 2021.
Skeppy owns a Minecraft server known as InvadedLands (InvadedLands.net). It consists of five different sub-servers, Survival, Soup (which most people can't access), Skyblock, UHC, and KitPvP. However, KitPVP is the most used in his videos and most popular on the server. InvadedLands currently has two Managers, MegaPVP, and Zelkam. Zelkam does similar content like Skeppy, on his channel. He hosts many events on his server. His server is where he does most of his trolling, mostly being on hackers, who he usually bans after messing with them. He also trolls new players, usually on KitPVP, but usually compensates for this by gifting them a free rank. He also trolls a lot in his minigame known as "Zelkam Says", where the players, like Simon Says have to do as he says, or they die, loves trolling BadBoyHalo and sometimes with a6d.
Skeppy also owns a Minecraft server known as PVPLands (PVPLands.net). It consists of 8 sub servers: KitPvP and 7 event servers, where players can queue to play daily events hosted by Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, and other guests. When participating in an event, players have the opportunity to win money from $1000 to $2500. 2 additional servers are coming soon, Skyblock, and Survival, as well as 2 additional event servers, however, there is no date for when these servers will be released.
In 2019, Skeppy participated in Keemstar's Minecraft event, Minecraft Mondays, where YouTubers and streamers would come together to play a wide variety of minigames, and the prize for winning was set as $10,000 dollars to be split between the first-place team, changed to $5,000 past week three.
In the first week of Minecraft Monday, Skeppy teamed up with Doni Bobes. The team ended up placed 5th overall.
In the second week of Minecraft Monday, he teamed with JackSucksAtLife. The team ended up placed 5th overall.
In the third week of Minecraft Monday, Skeppy was teamed with BadBoyHalo. and there was an assortment of games including dropper, parkour, and more. The team was in first for the entire game, but ended up being placed 2nd overall at the last minute.
In the forth week of Minecraft Monday, Skeppy was teamed with BadBoyHalo again. the team placed 2nd overall again.
In the fifth week of Minecraft Monday, Skeppy was teamed with BadBoyHalo again. Unlike last week, they won 1st the event.
In the sixth week of Minecraft Monday, Skeppy was teamed with BadBoyHalo again. The team placed (unknown) overall.
In week 7, due to glitches and bugs in the game modes "Build Battle" and "One Shot", it is unclear who won the event.
In week 8, Skeppy teamed with Vikkstar123. The team placed fifth.
In week 9, Skeppy teamed with Vikkstar123. The team won the event.
In week 10, Skeppy teamed with BadBoyHalo again. The team placed (unknown) overall.
In week 11, Skeppy teamed with a6d. The a6d MCM controversy resulted in Skeppy and several of his friends permanently leaving Minecraft Monday.
Week 12 - 14
Did not participate.
The Rundown Drama
RundownHD was a Skeppy PvPLands event player, respected for always getting close to winning, but never actually doing it. The drama first started on May 24th, 2020. RundownHD did a live stream called “Skeppy and MrBeast $10,000 Collab Event - LIVE” and made alot of other creators join on the trend too. RundownHD said "5k likes for facecam," and never did. Then he said 10k likes, and never mentioned it again. More drama soon followed. Investigators looked in to see what was happening. The drama continued on May 28th, 2020. RundownHD claimed that Dasnerth, another Skeppy event player, promised to split half of the $2,000 prize from the $2,000 Waterdrop Event. Most people believed RundownHD until more evidence came out. It was soon discovered that RundownHD actually had a second channel or the main channel. RundownHD’s main channel, Rundown, was a Fortnite channel known for scamming children from donations when Rundown said he would friend them on Epic Games. This is when Skeppy got into the drama, with the following chain of tweets:
RundownHD: “Hey guys, there have been some rumors going around that I actually own a second channel, and I just wanted to make it public that I do own & manage multiple YouTube channels. I never wanted this to interfere with the quality of my content but it’s getting out of control. I’m sorry for not saying this earlier.”
Skeppy: “I don’t appreciate what you’re doing. I don’t care if people use my name for views, but you gained an audience off of my subscribers and then lied to MY audience over and over yesterday, & multiple other times too. Not cool.”
RundownHD: ”I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to be turned out his way. A Special Event opened up and there were already rumors of you collaborating with MrBeast, but this still can’t excuse my actions yesterday. Please DM me so we can work this out privately.”
Skeppy: “It’s alright, man. It just seems like you have a history for this kinda stuff. Good luck in the future.”
The drama has currently concluded at Rundown selling his channel due to hatred and being turned into Home of Games. RundownHD was turned into Home of Minecraft. This is subject to change, as this drama is still ongoing.
Accusations of Not Paying Artists
On October 19, 2021, several Twitter threads were released by artists claiming that Skeppy hadn't paid them for their art that he used. This was especially regarding the art used on Zak's official merchandise. Afterwards, many people looked into the terms of service of Skeppy's merch website, and found questionable wording in section 9, which included text that alluded to Skeppy being allowed to 'steal' art, as well as them 'not being qualified' to remove anything that would be considered inappropriate, if not even illegal. Many people reached out to Skeppy, as well as BadBoyHalo. Bad claimed that Skeppy was reaching out to all of the artists affected as soon as possible, as well as stating that the TOS was actually the generic Shopify TOS and Zak had no part in writing it. This was echoed in an (now deleted) unlisted response uploaded to Skeppy's channel. In it, he also apologizes for not paying the artists in full, and claims that it was a transaction malfunction that caused one artist to not be paid at all. People also discovered that Paradime, the company that hosts Skeppy's merch shop, has also received backlash for previous similar situations.
Several people (including A6D) have come out against Skeppy for faking/scripting his videos. A6D exposed him for faking the french owner videos made back in 2018-2019. One Fiverr user, named "TektonMC" stated that Skeppy featured his Fiverr page on a video without paying him, even though in the said video, Zak stated that he "Contacted the Fiverr legend himself". In the video Zak had a so called "Skeppy Hate Server" in his server list, but it has been speculated to be a faked server. Tekton then proceeded to take it to TikTok, where he made an announcement about the said situation. Skeppy has yet to respond.
Feud with SunnyV2
On May 19, 2022, SunnyV2 made a video about Skeppy's career allegedly dying. He had gone over all the controversies that Skeppy has been in and his alleged downfall. He exposed all of the videos he made, saying that they were staged and fake. For example, he had shown a thread on his server's forums regarding event winners allegedly never receiving their prize money and ranks. He also put in a clip of TommyInnit mentioning Skeppy with a tier list on Minecraft YouTubers and saying that he misses the old Skeppy.
On June 11, 2022, Skeppy made a response to SunnyV2's exposing video, titled "My Response to SunnyV2". He mentioned that he made Minecraft challenge videos prior to MrBeast, with MrBeast even reaching out to him to collab. He debunked the scamming allegations, showing proof that the prize money was sent, while also mentioning that he does not host events with the prize being InvadedLands ranks, notably giving away 10 Overlord ranks in the video, each costing 210 USD. He also exposed one of SunnyV2's older videos, where he said the f-slur in one of them, calling him a hypocrite. He went on to say that everything SunnyV2 had said was misleading, fake, and encouraging harrassment and death threats in his way.
The response video had created a meme regarding SunnyV2's "missing pizzas" argument, with Skeppy giving away 40 Domino's pizzas at the end of the video.
Skeppy has been known to get angry over others 'pretending' to be him and even goes on to give them Admin, a very questionable action for someone who literally performs ear-rape every time that happens. This more than enough earns himself the title of a living meme. Skeppy has his memes including, but not limited to Flip Flop, Skippy, 14, ping spoofing, turtle, daddy, Magnifying Glass Tilted Left/Right, BaldBoyHalo, BadBoyHalo is a potato, Jif, I Was Testing, Cheesy Fries, Ding, Oh My Goodness, idot, SOTP, pine cone, thin-crust pizza, slash slash undo, Candad, Uh Oh Spaghettios, Japanese Symbol for Beginner, Cursed, Wee Woo, I'm a little policeman/boy, his outro misspelled with "DUHHHHHH" music for the jokes, his thumbnails, If it's not worth it don't do it, kids trapped in the basement, mobile heal pool, quack, simp pool and many more. He has joked about making a charity fund for his “Lamborghini” on stream.
He is also known for using large words that some people don't know the meaning to, such as “bisector”, "diameter", “photosynthesis” or “perpendicularity” to his friend BadBoyHalo, to make things seem more complicated and to confuse/frustrate him. He has jokingly killed BadBoyHalo's fish, Mr. Squeegy, in their How 2 Minecraft series. Along with that, he has joked about dying via MLG water in their hardcore Minecraft series.
Skeppy also often says "If you could say one thing to the whole world, what would you say?" before banning hackers in his hacker trolling videos (and to YouTubers and players on his Minecraft server Invadedlands.net).
Note: The following dates are according to
- 10,000 subscribers: April 27, 2017
- 10,000 subscribers: March 6, 2019 (SkeppyClips)
- 10,000 subscribers: August 15, 2019 (SkeppysLab)
- 10,000 subscribers: April 27, 2020 (minecraft kid xx6969)
- 10,000 subscribers: August 13, 2019 (Skeppy Extra)
- 10,000 subscribers: July 20, 2019 (SkeppyGames)
- 10,000 subscribers: December 1, 2018) (Zak)
- 10,000 subscribers: July 21, 2020 (iDots)
- 10,000 subscribers: April 11, 2021 (Skeppy & Bad Shorts)
- 80,000 subscribers: June 28, 2017
- 80,000 subscribers: December 9, 2018 (Skep)
- 80,000 subscribers: March 22, 2020 (SkeppyClips)
- 80,000 subscribers: October 6, 2019 (SkeppysLab)
- 80,000 subscribers: July 10, 2020 (skepeee)
- 80,000 subscribers: April 7, 2020 (Zak)
- 80,000 subscribers: September 8, 2020 (iDots)
- 80,000 subscribers: April 25, 2021 (Skeppy & Bad Shorts)
- 100,000 subscribers: July 7, 2017
- 100,000 subscribers: December 15, 2018 (Skep)
- 100,000 subscribers: October 12, 2019 (SkeppysLab)
- 100,000 subscribers: April 6, 2020 (SkeppyClips)
- 100,000 subscribers: July 13, 2020 (skepeee)
- 100,000 subscribers: May 21, 2020 (Zak)
- 100,000 subscribers: October 12, 2020 (iDots)
- 200,000 subscribers: November 12, 2017
- 200,000 subscribers: July 6, 2019 (Skep)
- 200,000 subscribers: May 14, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 200,000 subscribers: July 6, 2020 (SkeppyClips)
- 200,000 subscribers: August 4, 2020 (skepeee)
- 250,000 subscribers: May 1, 2018
- 250,000 subscribers: July 25, 2019 (Skep)
- 250,000 subscribers: May 22, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 250,000 subscribers: February 12, 2021 (SkeppyClips)
- 300,000 subscribers: September 4, 2018
- 300,000 subscribers: August 24, 2019 (Skep)
- 300,000 subscribers: June 21, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 400,000 subscribers: November 11, 2018
- 400,000 subscribers: August 25, 2019 (Skep)
- 400,000 subscribers: August 30, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 500,000 subscribers: December 3, 2018
- 500,000 subscribers: April 13, 2020 (Skep)
- 500,000 subscribers: November 14, 2020 (Skeppyslab)
- 514,000 subscribers: December 6, 2018
- 600,000 subscribers: January 3, 2019
- 600,000 subscribers: May 25, 2020 (Skep)
- 600,000 subscribers: December 23, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 700,000 subscribers: March 26, 2019
- 700,000 subscribers: July 15, 2020 (Skep)
- 700,000 subscribers: February 8, 2021 (SkeppysLab)
- 750,000 subscribers: May 5, 2019
- 750,000 subscribers: August 17, 2020 (Skep)
- 750,000 subscribers: March 15, 2021 (SkeppysLab)
- 800,000 subscribers: June 24, 2019
- 800,000 subscribers: October 5, 2020 (Skep)
- 800,000 subscribers: May 9, 2021 (SkeppysLab)
- 900,000 subscribers: July 3, 2019
- 900,000 subscribers: December 9, 2020 (Skep)
- 1 million subscribers: July 7, 2019
- 1 million subscribers: January 14, 2021 (Skep)
- 2 million subscribers: March 7, 2020
- 3 million subscribers : June 26, 2020
- 4 million subscribers: November 19, 2020
- 5 million subscribers: March 11, 2021
- 6 million subscribers: September 30, 2021
Video View Milestones
Note: The following dates are according to
- 100 Million Views: February 22, 2019
- 100 Million Views: January 10, 2021 (Skep)
- 200 Million Views: July 23, 2019
- 300 Million Views: October 18, 2019
- 400 Million Views: January 11, 2020
- 500 Million Views: March 30, 2020
- 600 Million Views: April 18, 2020
- 700 Million Views: May 30, 2020
- 800 Million Views: July 19, 2020
- 900 Million Views: September 11, 2020
- 1 Billion Views: November 29, 2020
- ”Like or die tmr” (His text outro)
- "Japanese Symbol For Beginner"
- "I was testing"
- "B*tch Boy" From the Video ¨So Dream joined my stream?¨
- ”YOOO how's it going guys! Welcome back to another video!” (His intro)
- "I love you guys, I f***ing love you guys" (From an appreciation stream in May 2020)
- "ALRIGHT! So in today's video..." (He usually starts the context for the video like this)
- "m" (Originated when he was on his server and he accidentally typed "m" in the chat, making people aware he was online)
- ”QUIT GAME!” (Used in a lot of videos where Skeppy would just close the game and end off the video)
- ”Hanyah, Hanyah, Hanyah...” (Noise he usually makes during fights)
- "Mom! BadBoyHalo's bullying me again!"
- ”BadBoyHalo is a potato" (Popular meme, known for ticking off BadBoyHalo)
- ”Today I'm joined here by BaldBoyNoob" (Popular meme, also known for ticking off BBH)
- ”BaldBoyHalo” (Popular meme, known for ticking off BBH)
- "Today I challenged this bald man" From 
- ”French Man" (nickname referencing his former friend a6d)
- ”The bisectors of the perpendicularity of the vectors" (Joke meant to confuse BadBoyHalo during the first MunchyMC staff application)
- ”Uh oh spaghettio” (Phrase originally used in the animated show The Simpsons, turned into a Skeppy meme from a Minecraft Monday Skywars match and then again when Skeppy donated this phrase during a BBH stream months later)
- ”...It’s ‘cause everyone knows I have a dog” (Referencing his dog Rocco, often misheard as "I'm a dog", from the iDots Would You Rather video)
- ”Shut up Halo!” (Said when Skeppy was mad at BBH)
- ”Oh..Shoot. There's a mod on!” (When Skeppy was trolling on SkittleMC and noticed a mod was online)
- *loud screaming* (Skeppy is known for being really loud)
- ”I Was Testing!” (Possibly his most known meme, repeated in a video with BBH where Skeppy was continuously griefing his server, and when asked for a reason, he just repeated this over and over again)
- ”I JUST WANTED SANDDDD!” (Skeppy wanting sand in a Minecraft world while BadBoyHalo is trying to calm him down.
- ”I'm a little police boy" (Meme originated when fellow YouTuber and former roommate Spifey changed his skin to a derpy-styled policeman)
- ”If it's not worth it don't do it” (Meme originated during a Bedwars video with BadBoyHalo (see Memes))
- ”If it's worth it do it” (Meme originated during the same BedWars video with BadBoyHalo (see Memes))
- ”14” (One of his most known memes, used whenever BBH would ask a6d something in his builder application and Skeppy would just tell him to say "14" out of context)
- ”WHY DID YOU DO IT!?!?” (Referring to a finalist of one of his $1k contests, specifically "Last to unshift wins $1000", who unshifted before the final round began.)
- "Do not do this or u will see" (Used when someone would break the rules of one of his $1k events)
- "Quack" (Meme originated when Skeppy put a duck onesie on his skin, and then got BadBoyHalo to do the same, and they matched skins since for a few months. Lately they both changed their skins back to normal.)
- "Quork!" (Skeppy doing an "alien duck noise", from "So I Trapped 100 Kids in the SOLAR SYSTEM...")
- "Face ID b*tch" (When Skeppy, during an iDots SMP video, specifically "The iDots SMP #3-"I'm Moving Out.", would just look at a button without pressing it and BBH would ask him why was he doing that)
- "Give it to me you f*king b*tch"
- Skeppy has checked out this page in a SkeppysLab video titled "GOOGLING MYSELF...".
- Skeppy owns a Labradoodle named Rocco.
- Skeppy has a sister named Samira, or simply Sam.
- Skeppy drives an Audi Sport R8.
- According to the video "My Story on How I Got "BIG" on YouTube..", Skeppy used to live in Dubai.
- Skeppy met BadBoyHalo when interviewing for his server, and he only got accepted because he had played in BadBoyHalo's server "MunchyMC" before, and had even watched BadBoyHalo's videos before they met.
- Skeppy met a6d when he got spammed e-mails to join a server, the e-mail saying that the sender's friend is his biggest fan.
- Skeppy met Sapnap in Houston, Texas on July 14, 2020.
- Skeppy mentioned in "Someone Catfished As Me On Tinder..." that he would be going to college soon, but he mentioned that he plans on dropping out of college after.
- Skeppy is 5'7" (170 centimeters) tall.
- Skeppy was a member of the iDots.
- Skeppy is a part of the Dream SMP along with other popular streamers and YouTubers.
- The Italian magician Riccardo Berdini scared Skeppy in his livestream by hiding in his closet and jumpscaring him, then making up by doing magic tricks on his stream.
- Skeppy has ophidiophobia, fear of snakes. He also has arachnophobia, fear of spiders.
- Skeppy's dream car was always a Lamborghini, but when he test drove it, he was stressed at the thought of driving it every day so he ended up buying an Audi Sport R8.
- Skeppy's favorite holiday is Christmas when it isn't cold.
- Skeppy's upload schedule was twice a day.
- Skeppy's Audi Sport R8 got scratched by hitting the side of a wall.
- He dyed his hair blue at January 8, 2021, and slightly dyed his eyebrows.
- Skeppy announced on twitter (now-deleted-tweet) that he has cavities and has to go to the ER.
- He has been on the dating show Love or Host where CaptainPuffy and Badboyhalo appeared as guests, badbabyhalo, also known as LilChup_ won and chose love.
- Skeppy has a neighbor who is his "assistant" named Lya.
- Skeppy hates pickles.
- He made a song with BadBoyHalo, Captain Puffy, CG5 and Hyper Potions called MUFFIN.
- As proven by his last name Ahmed, Skeppy is of Pakistani heritage. Many speculations suggested that he is Arabic, though if that's the case then Skeppy's last name would be "Ahmad" instead of "Ahmed".