|“||YOOO! How's it going everyone! Alright, so in today's video...||”|
Zak Ahmed (born: January 17, 2000 ), better known online as Skeppy, is an American gaming YouTuber. His content has lately been mostly focusing on challenge videos in Minecraft where he gives out challenges to from 100 to 200 players. The last person standing usually gets a prize of $500, $1,000, or $2,000.
Before, Skeppy mostly made content on trolling players (majority hackers on Invadedlands and SkittleMC), trolling his staff, and his friends a6d and BadBoyHalo in Minecraft. However, there are exceptions, such as the Q&A series he adds to every few months. He used to live in a house with Spifey and TapL, however, the lease expired. He also used to create a few videos with his rival/friend Technoblade who uploaded on both Skeppy's channel and Technoblade's.
He used to make a lot of videos on "Minecraft but..." where he has different challenges while playing the game Minecraft in survival mode, some examples are "Minecraft but anvils fall every minute", "Minecraft but lava falls every minute", or "Minecraft but I can only eat diamonds". Though he has stopped making these lately and will most likely never come back.
Recently, Zak has been mainly making videos off of a series that he used to have, “Trapping 100 Kids in a...” where he puts a large number of players inside a box and makes them do challenges. Zak usually collaborates with other Minecraft YouTubers when doing these types of videos. He mainly features BadBoyHalo, Spifey, 09sharkboy, etc. When a player wins, they usually get to shout out or say whatever they please to Zak's audience. There have been some instances where there have been no winners when the last two people die at the same time. This rarely occurs though.
He started doing this concept around mid-November 2019 and plans on stopping the series in 2020 but ended up uploading a video called "Box in A Box in a Box in a Box in a Box" January 1, 2020. Recently, he has been giving away cash prizes of $500-$2k to the winner(s). Zak still does a lot of these "Trapping 100 Kids in a..." videos although it has switched to different content. You may not expect older content from him, though he has stated with BadBoyHalo on the Skep channel (video: an entire Minecraft server was made... FOR ME?); "I might bring back some of these videos".
In 2020, Skeppy participated in Noxcrew's and Dangthatsalongname's MC Championship event, an event where YouTubers and streamers would come together to play a wide variety of fancy minigames. The tournament consists of 10 teams and 40 players, featuring a variety of custom minigames. The prize is a special MCC coin by Noxcrew.
Skeppy Officially debuted in MCC2. He was one of the many new players to be introduced to the tournament. Skeppy has not competed in MCC 3-10 but is expected to return in MCC11.
- MCC 1: Did not participate.
- MCC 2: Team Pink Parrots
- MCC 3-10: Did not participate
- MCC 11: Confirmed to Participate, unknown which team/teammates yet though
Zak has multiple channels, which each have different, but similar, content added to them. His 2nd channel, Skep, usually has other videos that are related to playing Hypixel and Wool Wars with Bad, a6d, and others. Zak also has live stream highlights which have been edited down to 15-30 minute videos by his editor, Skoppy (@Kritteers on Twitter). Occasionally, it also gets bonus clips from his main channel videos. Fans have seen higher quality thumbnails which predict them to think that Zak has hired somebody else to create his thumbnails. He has stated that either JustVurb or F1nn5ter.
His third channel Zak, a vlogging channel, has had all previous videos deleted, however on October 21, 2019, he uploaded the only non-deleted video on the Zak channel. From Zak 2 channels named Skeppy Extra & SkeppyPlays. He recently added SkeppysLab (formerly The Trio) where he uploads videos with a face cam.
His other solo channel is SkeppyPlays (formerly Baby Skeppy), in which he pretends to be a baby in Minecraft, however only 2 videos are up of this series, the second of which includes his friend BadBoyHalo. He recently began posting videos of a SkyBlock world along with BadBoyHalo, that as of right now has 5 episodes posted, including trolling BadBoyHalo.
Zak also used to have a joint channel with his friends in 2013 called TheRoyalPvPers, however, the videos on the channel were unlisted. There have been some reuploads of the videos that were previously on the channel. He also used to have a channel called DerpReportsU where he did hacker reports on KitPvP servers. This channel is not very well known as it has less than 300 subscribers as of September 4, 2020. There is proof it was him in the videos, as his IGN is SkepticalPvP, which was Skeppy's old Minecraft IGN. He also used to have a joint channel again in 2012 called RoyalPvPers where he did hacker reports on KitPvP server, Again, This channel is not very well known as it has less than 3,000 subscribers as of September 4, 2020.
Zak also had a joint channel with his friends, BadBoyHalo and a6d called The Trio (previously Muffin Squad, and InvadedLands) where they upload podcasts and play various games like Skribbl.io or Minecraft. After The Trio split up in early 2020, he privated them all of the Trio videos and converted The Trio youtube channel into SkeppysLab, where he uploads videos that have facecam. Zak also has a few channels for personal use, one of which was created somewhere in 2012. He has had satirical drama with JackSucksAtLife and most frequently messes around with his friend, BadBoyHalo.
As of 2020, he has quit The Trio. He announced that "he doesn't want toxicity to be related to him", but he hasn't given public reasoning what toxicity he was talking about. But it has been rumored he quit because the stan community was getting “crazy, toxic and weird.” Zak (Skeppy), Darryl (BadBoyHalo), and Vincent (a6d) still made videos together on a6d's channel, reviewing a fan-made texture pack. However, on August 6th, 2020 he deleted that tweet for an unknown reason.
Skeppy owns a Minecraft server known as InvadedLands (InvadedLands.net). It consists of five different sub-servers, Survival, Soup (which most people can't access), Skyblock, UHC, and KitPvP. However, KitPVP is the most used in his videos and most popular on the server. InvadedLands currently has two Managers, MegaPVP, and Zelkam. Zelkam does similar content like Skeppy, on his channel. He hosts many events on his server. His server is where he does most of his trolling, mostly being on hackers, who he usually bans after messing with them. He also trolls new players, usually on KitPVP, but usually compensates for this by gifting them a free rank. He also trolls a lot in his minigame known as "Zelkam Says", where the players, like Simon Says have to do as he says, or they die, loves trolling BadBoyHalo and sometimes with a6d.
Skeppy also owns a Minecraft server known as PVPLands (PVPLands.net). It consists of 8 sub servers: KitPvP and 7 event servers, where players can queue to play daily events hosted by Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, and other guests. When participating in an event, players have the opportunity to win money from $1000 to $2500. 2 additional servers are coming soon, Skyblock, and Survival, as well as 2 additional event servers, however, there is no date for when these servers will be released.
The Rundown Drama
RundownHD was a Skeppy PvpLands event player, respected for always getting close for winning, but never actually doing it. The drama first started on May 24th, 2020. RundownHD did a live stream called “Skeppy and MrBeast $10,000 Collab Event - LIVE”. RundownHD said 5k likes for facecam, and never did it. Then he said 10k likes, and never mentioned it again. More drama soon followed. Investigators looked in to see what was happening. The drama continued on May 28th, 2020. RundownHD claimed that Dasnerth, another Skeppy event player, promised to split half of the $2,000 prize from the $2,000 Dollar Waterdrop Event. Most people believed RundownHD until more evidence came out. It was soon discovered that RundownHD actually had a second channel or the main channel. RundownHD’s main channel, Rundown, was a Fortnite channel known for scamming children from donations when Rundown said he would friend them on Epic Games. This is when Skeppy got into the drama, with the following chain of tweets:
RundownHD: “Hey guys, there have been some rumors going around that I actually own a second channel, and I just wanted to make it public that I do own & manage multiple YouTube channels. I never wanted this to interfere with the quality of my content but it’s getting out of control. I’m sorry for not saying this earlier.”
Skeppy: “I don’t appreciate what you’re doing. I don’t care if people use my name for views, but you gained an audience off of my subscribers and then lied to MY audience over and over yesterday, & multiple other times too. Not cool.”
RundownHD: ”I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to be turned out his way. A Special Event opened up and there were already rumors of you collaborating with MrBeast, but this still can’t excuse my actions yesterday. Please DM me so we can work this out privately.”
Skeppy: “It’s alright, man. It just seems like you have a history for this kinda stuff. Good luck in the future.”
The drama has currently concluded at Rundown selling his channel due to hatred and being turned into Home of Games. RundownHD was turned into Home of Minecraft. This is subject to change, as this drama is still ongoing.
Zak was born in Columbus, Ohio, but currently resides in Los Angeles, California. He has said in a Q/A that he traveled a lot as a kid, but didn't appreciate it at the time. He once briefly said in a stream he visited Las Vegas, Nevada. New York, NY. & Seattle, Washington. He lived in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for a few years. He used to live in Los Angeles, California. moving alone, since his friends' visas got terminated right before the move to Los Angeles, California. On his third channel, Zak, he explains about his move to Los Angeles, California in more detail.. However, on November 28, 2019, Zak tweeted out an indicator that he might be moving in with some of his friends. He first tweeted about how he acquired 2 roommates. Then, he goes on to say he "can't believe" to be moving in with a "beaver and an apple." This indirectly stated that he would be moving in with his friends, TapL, and Spifey. In his chill stream on Twitch in January of 2020, he had announced TapL would move out at the end of February, and that Spifey would also move out later, and that Zak is going to move somewhere else in 6 months, either temporarily or permanently. After his lease on the house in Los Angeles, California expired, he moved back to Clearwater, Florida. During streams made after he returned to Florida, Zak mentioned a potential move to Canada or Texas. He confirmed in a video published on May 17th on SkeppysLab that he was living in Bluffview, a neighborhood of Dallas, Texas and that he drove an Audi. While living in Texas, Zak recorded his videos from PrestonPlayz's office. After living in Texas, Zak moved back to Clearwater, Florida. However, Zak mentioned on a Twitch stream saying he's in Los Angeles, California, and saying he's staying a bit in Los Angeles.
Skeppy has been known to get triggered over others 'pretending' to be him and even goes on to give them Admin, a very questionable action for someone who literally performs ear-rape every time that happens. This more than enough earns himself the title of a living meme. Skeppy has his memes including, but not limited to Flip Flop, Skippy, 14, ping spoofing, turtle, daddy, Magnifying Glass Tilted Left/Right, BaldBoyHalo, BadBoyHalo is a potato, Jif, I Was Testing, Cheesy Fries, Ding, Oh My Goodness, idot, SOTP, pine cone, thin-crust pizza, slash slash undo, Candad, Uh Oh Spaghettios, Japanese Symbol for Beginner, Cursed, Wee Woo, I'm a little policeman/boy, his outro misspelled with "DUHHHHHH" music for the jokes, his thumbnails, If it's not worth it don't do it, kids trapped in the basement, mobile heal pool, quack, simp pool and many more. He has joked about making a charity fund for his “Lamborghini” on stream.
He is also known for using large words that some people don't know the meaning to, such as “bisector”, "diameter", “photosynthesis” or “perpendicularity” to his friend BadBoyHalo, to make things seem more complicated and to confuse/frustrate him. He has jokingly killed BadBoyHalo's fish, Mr. Squeegy, in their How 2 Minecraft series. Along with that, he has joked about dying via MLG water in their hardcore Minecraft series.
Skeppy also often says "If you could say one thing to the whole world, what would you say?" before banning hackers in his hacker trolling videos (and to YouTubers and players on his Minecraft server Invadedlands.net).
Note: The following dates are according to
- 10,000 subscribers: April 27, 2017
- 10,000 subscribers: March 6, 2019 (SkeppyPlays)
- 10,000 subscribers: August 15, 2019 (SkeppysLab)
- 10,000 subscribers: April 27, 2020 (minecraft kid xx6969)
- 80,000 subscribers: June 28, 2017
- 80,000 subscribers: December 9, 2018 (Skep)
- 80,000 subscribers: March 22, 2020 (SkeppyPlays)
- 80,000 subscribers: October 6, 2019 (SkeppysLab)
- 100,000 subscribers: December 15, 2018 (Skep)
- 100,000 subscribers: October 12, 2019 (SkeppysLab)
- 100,000 subscribers: April 6, 2020 (SkeppyPlays)
- 100,000 subscribers: July 13, 2020 (Skifey)
- 200,000 subscribers: July 6, 2019 (Skep)
- 200,000 subscribers: May 14, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 200,000 subscribers: July 6, 2020 (SkeppyPlays)
- 200,000 subscribers: August 4, 2020 (Skifey)
- 250,000 subscribers: May 1, 2018
- 250,000 subscribers: July 25, 2019 (Skep)
- 250,000 subscribers: May 22, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 300,000 subscribers: September 4, 2018
- 300,000 subscribers: August 24, 2019 (Skep)
- 300,000 subscribers: June 21, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 400,000 subscribers: November 11, 2018
- 400,000 subscribers: August 25, 2019 (Skep)
- 400,000 subscribers: August 30, 2020 (SkeppysLab)
- 500,000 subscribers: December 3, 2018
- 500,000 subscribers: April 13, 2020 (Skep)
- 514,000 subscribers: December 6, 2018
- 600,000 subscribers: January 3, 2019
- 700,000 subscribers: March 26, 2019
- 700,000 subscribers: July 15, 2020 (Skep)
- 750,000 subscribers: May 5, 2019
- 750,000 subscribers: August 17th, 2020 (Skep)
- 800,000 subscribers: June 24, 2019
- 900,000 subscribers: July 3, 2019
- 1 million subscribers: July 7, 2019
- 2 million subscribers: March 7, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: June 26, 2020
Video View Milestones
Note: The following dates are according to SocialBlade. Dates may vary by ~1 day (2 days if you live outside of North America) due to differences in time zones.
- 100 Million Views: February 22, 2019
- 200 Million Views: July 23, 2019
- 300 Million Views: October 18, 2019
- 400 Million Views: January 11, 2020
- 500 Million Views: March 30, 2020
- 600 Million Views: April 18, 2020
- 700 Million Views: May 30, 2020
- 800 Million Views: July 19, 2020
- 900 Million Views: September 11, 2020
- ”Like or die tmr” -His text outro
- ”YOOO how's it going guys! Welcome back to another video!” -His intro
- "I love you guys, I f***ing love you guys" -From an appreciation stream in May 2020
- "ALRIGHT! So in today's video..." -His intro for challenge videos, and most of his recent videos
- "m" -When he was on his server and he accidentally typed "m" in chat
- ”QUIT GAME!” - Most of the time his outro
- ”Hanyah, Hanyah, Hanyah...” -when he fights
- ”BadBoyHalo is a potato" -A Popular meme on his channel
- ”Today I'm joined here by BaldBoyNoob" - Also a popular meme on his channel.
- ”BaldBoyHalo” - Another popular meme on his channel.
- ”French Man" - Meme referencing his French friend a6d.
- ”The bisectors of the perpendicularity of the vectors" - A joke
- ”Uh oh spaghettio” - Donation spam during a BBH stream, originated from Minecraft Mondays
- ”...It’s ‘cause everyone knows I’m a dog” - During a would you rather video
- ”Shut up Halo!” - When Skeppy was mad at BadBoyHalo
- ”Oh..Shoot. There's a mod on!” - When Skeppy noticed a moderator was online while he was trolling the SkittleMC server.
- *loud screaming*
- ”I Was Testing!”
- ”I JUST WANTED SANDDDD!” -Skeppy wanting sand while BadBoyHalo is trying to calm him down.
- ”I'm a little police boy" - An ongoing joke with fellow YouTuber and former roommate Spifey.
- ”If it's not worth it don't do it” - During a BedWars video (see Memes)
- ”If it's worth it do it” - During a BedWars video (see Memes)
- ”14” - Talking to BadBoyHalo with a6d, this is also one of the biggest and longest-lasting memes in the Skeppy channel.
- ”WHY DID YOU DO IT!?!?” - When a finalist unshifted before the final round began in the "Last to unshift wins $1000 video"
- "Do not do this or u will see" - When someone is not following the rules of an event for cash.
- "Quork!" - Skeppy's Alien Duck noice from "So I Trapped 100 Kids in the SOLAR SYSTEM..."
- "Face ID b*tch" In "The iDots SMP #3-"I'm Moving Out."
- Skeppy has checked out this page in a SkeppysLab video titled "GOOGLING MYSELF...".
- Skeppy owns a dog named Rocco.
- Skeppy drives an Audi.
- According to the video "My Story on How I Got "BIG" on YouTube..", Skeppy used to live in Dubai.
- Skeppy met BadBoyHalo when interviewing for his server, and he only got accepted because he had played in BadBoyHalo's server "MunchyMC" before, and had even watched BadBoyHalo's videos before they met.
- Skeppy met a6d when he got spammed e-mails to join a server, the e-mail saying that the sender's friend is his biggest fan.
- Skeppy met Sapnap in Houston, Texas on July 14, 2020
- He mentioned in "Someone Catfished As Me On Tinder..." that he would be going to college soon.
- He is 5'8 (172 cm)
This page was created on June 10, 2018, by HibernateMC