|“||Hey guys! Sky here!||”|
―Adam's classic intro
Adam Dahlberg (born: January 17, 1993YouTuber, video game commentator, and former animator who gained prominence for his precursory Minecraft appeal, referring the Minecraft gold ingot item as "budder" and hating squids in the game. He also sang the song "New World" as a Minecraft parody at Minecon 2013. He is also a musician going by the name NetNobody.), better known online as Sky Does Everything (or just Sky, formerly SkyDoesMinecraft), is an American
On June 30, 2017, Adam announced on his Twitter that he would be deleting his channel, which had amassed over 12 million subscribers during the provoked dispute. On December 31, 2017, he announced that the SkyDoesMinecraft channel would be officially discarded off the video-sharing platform at 12 am HST on January 1, 2018. All Minecraft videos published on the channel would be switched to another channel to avoid intrusion during the elimination of SkyDoesMinecraft. Additionally, Adam would be focusing primarily on his music on his NetNobody YouTube channel, going by this alias from then forward.
Adam privated all his Minecraft videos on January 2, 2018. However, on January 31, 2018, Adam released a video titled MINECRAFT?, revealing that he would still be making videos, with Minecraft becoming a primary exclusion to his content. All Minecraft videos were public again on the same day.
Currently, Adam has returned to making content on his original channel SkyDoesMinecraft, though now more branched out and independent as SkyDoesEverything. His reasoning to this decision can be explained in the vlog he made on the matter. As of May 2019, his channel his the 299th most subscribed channel on YouTube, with over 11.5 million subscribers.
Adam was formerly a member of the famous Minecraft group Team Crafted. As of March 6 of 2014, as he stated on Twitter, he left the group due to no particular reason, but he is still friends with all the members. Some say it may be because some of Team Crafted (namely BajanCanadian) were trying to advertise, and Adam did not agree with what they were doing. On February 8, 2016, at 12:00 pm PST, he posted a video titled Minecraft Mini-Game: COPS N ROBBERS! (TEAM CRAFTED REUNION?) as a reunion for Team Crafted and to show that they are all still friends. For a while afterward, he was a member of a new Minecraft group, Vision Squad. For more information, the Team Crafted Wiki can be found here.
His Minecraft player name is “SkythekidRS” because before he got into Minecraft, he made videos comprising himself playing the game "RuneScape" with the name "Skythekid", hence the "RS", and uploaded it to his original deleted channel, JinTheDemon. His channel started as a spin-off when someone suggested him to play it and the first episode of his Minecraft Let’s Play series, Sky Does Minecraft, came out. He was also famous for playthroughs of Minecraft Custom Maps or Parkour Maps with his friends.
With 12 million subscribers, SkyDoesMinecraft was the eightieth most subscribed YouTube channel and one of the most subscribed gaming channels on YouTube, peaking as the second most subscribed gaming channel behind PewDiePie in 2014 and 2015 and the most subscribed Minecraft channel at that time. The channel also peaked as the eleventh most subscribed channel during that time period. The owner of the channel currently resides in Washington, United States of America.
On July 6, 2017, Adam quit making gaming content as a whole to focus on his new passion for making music. He says he may come back to his second channel (AdamVsGaming) for a live stream every so often.
As of July 2018, Adam has since changed the name of his former gaming channel from into a live streaming channel called NetNobodyLive and has returned to making content on his original channel SkyDoesMinecraft, though now more branched and as SkyDoesEverything.
Adam’s personality on screen is a light, happy, and goofy one. He is always making jokes and can be very immature, which is a major reason why people like him. Adam, however, can be emotional at times, which makes his viewers connect with him on a more uncut, personal level.
Sky has had a promising musical career since he first sang on his channel. When he sings in a video, people in the comments often say he has a beautiful voice. He has made a parody of Coldplay's 'Paradise' called 'New World', and also later made a song known as "I ate my girlfriend".
He had Peter Hollens help him with his Christmas parody, 'Santa Claus is Running This Town'.
On June 30, 2016, Adam announced on Twitter that he is quitting SkyDoesMinecraft and that he is now making music on his new channel. In the summer of 2017, he later started doing more music on Soundcloud as NetNobody making songs about his life. At a point, Adam's music channel; NetNobody (previously SkyDoesThings) was the only active channel.
In August 2017, Adam released his first official music video where he dissed fellow popular YouTuber, KSI. KSI later released his diss track on him and finally Adam released his final KSI diss track on September 8, 2017, called "Bend the Knee".
Sky has had a history of acting. He had done a few live-action skits on his channel while he was active on it. For a long time, he had not done any major acting on it. This was before he introduced his Minecraft Roleplay series such as "High School", "Roommates", and "Crafting Dead". Since then until his departure from Sky Does Minecraft, Sky had done a lot of acting for the channel, much to the approval of his fanbase and outside viewers.
Sky has also done voice acting for an anime series, Tokyo ESP. He voiced the main character and has been credited for it. He has mentioned this in some videos.
On July 6, 2017, Adam released a video of signing off his Minecraft career and instead, finding a path for music. On December 31, 2017, Adam released a new video explaining that he would delete his channel at 12 am HST on January 1, 2018 and that his old Minecraft videos will be archived on January 5, 2018, though he never ended up fully carrying out this decision.
On January 31st of the same year, Adam unprivated all of his previous Minecraft videos for his audience to watch but reaffirmed that he would not be continuing Minecraft content. Currently, Adam has returned to the SkyDoesMinecraft channel where he'd be branching out to not only more gaming but general content in a way that's fun and "less corporate" to him. As mentioned in the video announcing this, he didn't like how corporate his brand/company SkyMedia was which was a major demotivator for him.
Adam had a dog named 'Budders', who he had to give away due to his aggression towards people, including his fiancée, Alesa. They now have two other dogs, Milton (Otherwise known as Milton the Super Dog) and Bailey (Also known as Bailey the Wonder Dog). Adam also raised a pitbull named Rascal.
He has stated that life before starting YouTube was a depressing one. Not much is known about this depressive period other than his weight (which was around 304 pounds). However, he promised he will talk more about this in his “Draw My Life” video, which was said to be uploaded on his channel after reaching 10 million subscribers. But instead, he uploaded his “Draw My Life” video on SkyDoesThings without a pen when he reached over 11 million subscribers.
Adam's childhood has been mentioned on multiple occasions as not being such a good one. In a live stream he posted to YouTube, Adam has said he is adopted, though he has said that he loves his adoptive parents more than his biological parents. His biological father is an alcoholic and his biological parents are horrible people, as he stated in his live stream. His sister was sent to a mental institution and Adam was sent to a school for special needs since he has the same surname as her.
Adam has a son named Mason, who was born September 3, 2015. He decided to not swear on his main channel, so his son could watch his videos, as well as to be a better influence on kids, though his son was a huge motivator in this.
On September 7, 2015, Adam uploaded a video that shows his son called MEET MY SON MASON! on his vlogging channel, SkyDoesThings, which showed his son’s face. Though Adam restricts himself from showing his son's face now, he has posted a few pictures of him and Mason online with Mason's eyes censored out.
Adam fought for custody over his son, Mason, against Alesa and won the lawsuit.
Marriage And Relationships
Adam has been in many open relationships in his career. In earlier days, Dawnables and Adam were in a relationship, even getting engaged before calling the relationship off and breaking up for undisclosed reasons.
On February 3, 2015, Adam announced he was getting married and is expecting a baby in the range of October to December with his then-girlfriend, Alesa. They chose the name for their baby, stating that if it is a boy, the name would be Tyler, and if it is a girl, it would be Alison or Heather.
On April 16, 2015, Alesa uploaded a video of her using a silly string on Adam’s face. The color of it was blue, indicating it was a boy. The name of the baby was originally going to be Tyler Eric Ada, but they had decided to change it to Mason.
As of March 2017, Alesa and Adam had gotten back together, though, in June 2017, he found out that Alesa had cheated on him for the second time, and they have officially broken up with each other for good, Adam has confirmed this on Twitter.
After winning custody over his son, Adam revealed in a response diss track that he tricked KSI into making a diss track knowing that he will bring Adam's ex-wife Alesa to slander him to get his son Mason back. Adam later confirmed that he now has a new girlfriend named Felicia.
The Squid War
The squids' first appearance was in a video called: "Minecraft Mod Showcase: ARCTIC!". Since then until Sky's departure, the Squids have appeared in almost all of his MOD showcases to simply just interrupt or annoy him. Squids in the game are notorious for being extremely useless.
"Squid" had once become an insult in the Minecraft community due to the large use of it by the "Sky Army Recruits" in Minecraft servers. Sky Army Recruits often use the term against Sky’s haters. Sky has also called Deadlox a squid in some of his videos as jokes.
Squids then later “started a war” against Sky and his Army. Bodil40 made a special edition of his Epic Jump Map series, called "Epic Jump Map: Sky Butter Edition", which included a story in which "the Squids" kidnap Deadlox. Sky and MinecraftUniverse had to make it through the map in order to save him. Deadlox wore a "hologram-Deadlox" skin and pretended to be Deadlox’s hologram as an excuse to play the map.
There were two times when the squids captured Sky and replaced him in a mod showcase. In these videos, you can hear Sky in the background, yelling at the squid, and telling him to let him free, usually threatening the squid. One of these videos was “Minecraft Mod Showcase: ZOMBIETECH!". In this video, the squid pretends to be Sky, but in the end, Sky escapes and chases the squid with a butter (gold) sword. In the video, Minecraft Mod Showcase: DERPY SQUIDS!, Sky was captured by the squids. In the video he said he was doing a "Butter Speedrun” then he started digging straight down and found a small cavern with a portal to the Squid World. Sky entered the portal and was teleported into water. He swam up to the surface but when he got there, a random squid flew at the screen. Sky screamed then his intro played. When the video started, Sky was in a cage while the squid did another mod showcase. The squid showed off a bunch of squid-related weapons and armor to Sky and the Sky Army. The Squid also shows off some of their Army (mobs in the mod). The squid said this mod was what the squids were going to use against the Sky Army. At the end of the video, Sky escaped the cage and returned to the normal world where he told the Sky Army that the squids were getting smarter and to be ready for an upcoming attack.The next time the squids attacked Sky was in a continuation of the Derpy Squid mod showcase, Minecraft: WHEN SQUIDS STRIKE!. This time, Sky ran out of the cave and ran into Jason (MinecraftUniverse). Jason tells Sky that Dawnables (now his ex-girlfriend) has been captured by the squids. Sky and Jason got SSundee, Jerome, and Deadlox to help them save Dawn. All of them got suited in butter (gold) armor and entered the portal to the squid dimension. The team parkour up to a tower where Dawn is and they find her in a cage. Sky runs up to Save her but she says it a trap. Sky doesn’t listen, then a giant squid monster called the “Derpollolus Squid Overlord” spawns and attacks the team. While everyone is fighting the Derpollolus Squid Overlord, Sky finds a chest containing the “UltimateDerp SquidBlade". Sky uses the sword on the giant squid monster and kills it in one hit. Sky breaks Dawn free and they laugh at how easy it was. Then they look around to see other towers, realizing there are more giant squid monsters and the war isn’t over. Jerome then yells, "I can’t take this anymore!” and jumps off the tower to his death.
As far as we know, the squid war is an ongoing conflict against the Sky Army.
During one of his Attack on B Team episode, he said that he missed those squids. On October 8, 2014, on Sky’s Twitter account, 'Squid' changed the account’s profile picture and name, stating in multiple tweets, that it had taken Sky. Earlier that day, it uploaded a squid montage.
In Minecraft Mini-Game: COPS N ROBBERS (STOP WITH THE SQUIDS!), he states that he doesn’t know why he hasn’t seen any squids in a while and that they’re probably plotting something big.
Budder is what Adam calls gold. “Budder” is revered by Sky who always wears “Budder” armor and tools. It is called budder by the Sky Army because that is how Sky pronounces it. The squids are thought to be always trying to steal the Budder. Sky has been accused of copying SeaNanners because he called gold butter before Sky did, but was never as attached to it.
Sky stated in his "Minecraft Mini-Game: The Bridges!” video and Facebook that his fans shouldn’t correct people when they say gold saying that it’s rude. He also told his fans once in a live stream on Twitch that it’s not supposed to be spelled budder and actually supposed to be spelled butter, because he said that “Budder” is another term for a drug.
Bacon ManEver since Ihop Hide and Seek, Sky made an alternate version of himself dubbed "Bacon Man". Bacon Man occasionally posts his own videos on Sky’s main channel saying and plays various maps and minigames along with others (The Breakfast Brigade) such as Pancake Pal (Ross) and Hash Brown Hank (Barney). He also constantly states that he is better than Sky in every way.
On August 17, 2016, Sky announced that the Bacon Man series may be moved to SkyVsGaming due to his main channel Sky Does Minecraft going back to censored content.
The Sky Army
The Sky Army is the name Sky gave to his fanbase, though he also calls them “Recruits” and often used the phrase, "And I’ll see you later Recruits, byeeeee!...", to end his videos. Sky claims that the Sky Army is a (neutral) army, and it won’t attack other people if they don’t attack them.
Net Nobody (Formerly SkyDoesThings)
Adam started a vlogging channel on June 28, 2014, in which he posts vlogs, challenges, etc. The channel has been renamed to NetNobody, which remains as his musical and personal channel. His music is about himself, and you can listen to it on Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, and Amazon Music (Possibly).
NetnobodyLive (Formerly SkyVSGaming)
Like most of the other members of Team Crafted, Adam once started a gaming channel for games other than Minecraft. His first video on this channel was the first episode of an Amnesia: The Dark Descent Let’s Play. Sky’s gaming channel only had about 5 videos, but the channel had started back up and he had played the following games:
- The Walking Dead
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Mortal Kombat X
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
- Call of Duty
- Happy Wheels
- Plug & Play
- Surgeon Simulator
- Minecraft (Bacon Man series)
Adam sometimes played with JinBop, ThatGuyBarney, House Owner(Ross), and others, but as of June 30, 2017, Adam has decided to quit SkyVsGaming officially after having thought about it before. The name was later changed to AdamVSGaming, before being completely rebooted to NetNobodyLive.
Name Changes (Sky Did Minecraft)
During a transitional phase of Adam's content, he changed his name multiple times to try to fit his new personality as well as the content he would produce. This was changing his name from "SkyDoesMinecraft" to simply "Adam" though he reversed this change multiple times.
During a point after Adam temporarily retired the SkyDoesMinecraft channel, for example, he changed his channel name from SkyDoesMinecraft to SkyDidMinecraft, changing his icon to his regular icon in black and white with a red "X" on top of it. Originally planning to re-upload all of his Minecraft videos on an archive channel, he privated them, but later undid this, as he found it harder to do than he initially thought. He also changed SkyVSGaming to AdamVSGaming and then NetNobodyLive.
During November 2018, Sky changed his channel name from SkyDidMinecraft to SkyDoesEverything and reverted his channel icon back to normal.
- “Hey, guys! Sky here!”
- “I’m here with (Name of Friend/s).”
- “And welcome back to (Series Name).”
- “Welcome back to (Series Name) Super Awesome Mega Fun Moments.”
- “Before this video starts, guys, I just wanna say thank you for all of the support show this series and pretty much everything I do.”
- “You guys are awesome. You should feel awesome.”
- “If you guys wanna show more support, you can go ahead and SLAP that like button.”
- “I’d always love a new addition to the Sky Army.”
- “Let’s go for (#) likes for more (Series Name).”
- “If this video gets (#) likes, I promise you nothing will happen.”
- “If we can beat 4 likes, we’ll shave Jerome!”
- Sky: “Let’s try and go for 3 likes!” Max: “That’s insane!" Sky: “You think that’s too much?” Ross: “2 and a half.”
- “If this video gets one-quarter of a like... it’s so stupid.”
- Sky: “If this video gets 20,000 likes, Ross will be cured.” Ross: “What?”
- Sky: “I’m not gonna ask for a like goal today.” "(Ross) (#) likes!”
- “And comment down below, _____.” (Examples Start Below)
- “Comment down below what you had for dinner.”
- “Tell me how your day was.”
- Sky: “What’s your favorite thing about pudding?” Max: “F——ck pudding! F——ck. Pudding.”
- “Comment down below, ‘Ehh.’”
- “Comment down below what’s your favorite thing about politics.”
- “What’s your favorite thing about dentists? All of the comments are gonna be like ‘I hate ’em. They’re horrible. Awful.’ Just hate.”
- “Comment down below, ‘AYYpulschh.’ Literally, comment that.”
- “What’s your favorite thing about apples?”
- “What’s your favorite thing about Ear-Eyes?”
- Sky: “What’s your favorite thing about redheads? (realizes what he just said)” Max: “You just opened up a can of worms.”
- “What’s your favorite thing about ham sandwiches?”
- “Comment down below what theme you’d like us to do next.”
- Sky: “What’s your favorite thing about turtles?” Ross: “Why don’t we have an office turtle?" Sky: “I don’t know. Why don’t we have an office turtle? Why didn’t you get us an office turtle?”
- “You can go ahead and comment down below, ’Ahhawdxhiucho- oh my god I almost just choked.’”
- “What’s your favorite thing about pea can pie?”
- “Hey Sky, we want more *game*!” (Examples End Here)
- Sky: “Slap that Ross button.” Ross: “Don’t touch me.”
- “Check out everyone else’s channels too because they actually upload content.”
- “Let’s start the game.”
- “We’re going on an adventure!”
- “I’m gonna give you background music... ♪DUH DUH DUH DUH!♪”
- “Ross put the _____ down!”
- “So beautiful! It’s so beautiful!”
- “Friendship. Friendship!”
- “Dream Team!”
- “♪Ri-ding! To the! Danger zone!♪”
- “We can talk about this!”
- “I did it legit!”
- “Preston's gonna win again!”
- “Make me internet famous!”
- “Would I ever do anything to hurt you?... Don’t answer that question.”
- “Don’t do dis.”
- “Hashtag Ty’s left foot.”
- “Don’t let the Mudkip win!”
- “I got dat DNF doh!” (Grand Theft Auto V)
- “Oh my God...”
- “It’s not even three minutes into the video!”
- Sky: “On this piece of paper, we have-” Barney: “The answers to life!” (Happy Wheels)
- “Think of the content!”
- “Oh god, it’s Ross!”
- “♪Weenie Butt! Weenie Butt Weenie Butt!♪”
- “You hear that? It’s the Weenie Butt Remix!”
- “Pro status! Pro status!”
- “Let’s just talk, you’re good at negotiation, right?”
- “It’s so majestic...”
- “YouTube Sensation RedVactor!”
- “God among men!”
- “I broke Mr. Jefferson’s jalopy.”
- “Don’t do it, Tyler. (Tyler spawns The King) TYLER!!!... You’ve ruined us!” (Crazy Craft)
- “(Tyler) Oh god, there’s a three-headed dragon!” “(Sky) -sarcasm- Oh! I wonder what the f——ck that is?” (Crazy Craft)
- “Jin, just throw the grenade!” (Prop Hunt)
- “All right, what hack client are you using?” (Minecraft: Draw It)
- “Jason, I’m startled!”
- “Mad Max.”
- “Sad Max.”
- “Dad Max.”
- “Bad Max.”
- “Cat Max.”
- “Rad Max.”
- “Back Max.”
- “The best juke of all time!”
- “Never have I ever been to Amsterdam.” (Never Have I Ever)
- “And you’re probably wondering, ’SKY!!... How do you _____?/What’s _____?/What do you need this for?’” (Mod Showcase)
- “BODIL40!! BODIL40! DESCRIPTION, BODIL40!”
- “Max is so salty that if we dipped him in a lake it would turn into an ocean.”
- “Salt plus water equals ocean!”
- “You got toasteeeeeeeed. Cut that out.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “I died. I f——cking died.”
- “What does that even mean?!”
- “Did you ever have that feeling where _____?”
- “Jinbop?... What’s poppin’, Jinbop?”
- “Do you even Worm Man?” (Happy Wheels)
- “Guys, I need to shave.”
- “I miss my beard!”
- “So how many scales can I put you down for?” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Over here, we have _____. To make _____ you’re gonna need (crafting recipe) and it will make _____.” (Mod Showcase)
- “♪Bu-dder. Duh-duh-duh duh duh.♪”
- “Cut the sh——t, Dawn! Take the budder!”
- “I did it for the lols! For the lols, Dawn! For the lols!”
- “Nom nom! Nom!”
- “Wee woo!”
- “Welcome to Mine Pranks!”
- “Yay! Mine Pranks!”
- “I collect clocks.” (Fallout Role Play)
- “You’re gonna have to _____ me to _____ me!”
- “(When someone dies) _____ no!!”
- “Wiggle wiggle.”
- “Swiggity swooty!”
- “Comin’ for dat booty!”
- “Yeah, I cheated.”
- “I’m cheating and I’m gonna fail!”
- “You tried, but you failed. What did we learn today? Never try.”
- “Today we're playing with balls.”
- Shelby: “Adam, it’s your time of the month.” Sky: “NO!!!!!” (Never Have I Ever)
- Sky: “Yo, Max. I’m gonna ask you on camera so you can’t say no. You wanna go do something later?” Max: “Uh, no.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Mom! Are you proud of me?! Mom?!”
- “You see, the thing about animatronics is that they can't tell the difference between a human and a sausage.” (Hide and Seek)
- “Goodbye world... goodbye.”
- “Let me tell you some reasons why you should cut your own p——n——s off!”
- “I’m a bystander again?!” (Murder)
- “WHY CAN’T I BE THE MURDERER?!” (Murder)
- “I want everyone to know that I’m not the murderer.” (Starting as murderer in Murder)
- “Let’s all meet at the center.” (Murder)
- “See yah later, suckers!”
- “Bet you weren't expecting this one!”
- “No! I was right there!”
- “I have so much in common with ducks.”
- “YOU’LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!” (Last words in The Crafting Dead)
- “Sad Cory.”
- “ROSS, GOD DAMMIT!!”
- “Ross, you had one f——cking job!”
- “What the f——ck, Ross?!”
- “You know, Ross, I’m getting tired of your cr——p!”
- Barney: “What’s up guys! I’s Barney.” Sky: “I’m Barney.”
- “Rest in pepperoni.”
- “When will you realize that I’m actually Barney?”
- Jin: “I'm sorry you almost got yourself killed.” Sky: “Jin, I'm gonna punch you.”
- “I have just the machine for this!” (Mod Showcase Role Play)
- “♪Ever since I left the city you you you you!♪”
- “Super Saiyan Sandwich Fun Time!”
- “Let's see if we can break the server.”
- “You guys said you like this game. I don’t know why.” (Who’s Your Daddy)
- “Will we survive? Will we make it to the next episode? Find out in the next episode!”
- “All right, 3... 2... 1... And we’re back!”
- “Timmy no! No, Timmy!” (Happy Wheels)
- “Daddy? Daddy no!” (Happy Wheels)
- “You see this pixel? That’s staying there.”
- “No no no.” (GTA 5)
- “♪Run/Rolling around at the speed of sound!♪”
- “Instant karma!”
- “I just lost fate in humanity.” (Google Feud)
- “I'm gonna puke/hurl!”
- “75 million years just to get your ——ss handed to you by some guy named Anoos.” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “I got reported for my name Anoos!” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “... Sh——t.” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “♪Yar-har, hoy up the mast! What do yah know, it’s a fist up your-♪... No, I’m sorry.” (Crazy Craft)
- “The most anti-climactic battle of all time!”
- “Whatcha gonna do? ____ me?”
- “The concept of Do Not Laugh is pretty simple. First person to three points win. In order to get a point, you have to make the person in the center laugh.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Is that a GameCube?!”
- “If you pull out the f——cking puppet...”
- “Ross, get rid of the f——cking puppet!”
- “Sprinkles, go away!”
- “Give me the f——cking puppet. We’re not doing this. We’re not doing this today, Ross.”
- “Who took all the bread?!” (Cops n’ Robbers)
- “My mind no focused no more!”
- “I’m here with xXNarutoBoy77Xx.” (GTA 5)
- “Butt Saggington!” (Hunger Games)
- “Tim Tim!”
- “I keep forgetting how hot these are!” (Ghost Pepper Challenge)
- “Why are you shooting me?!”
- “Welcome to ’Klüb Ice’!” (Klüb Ice)
- “My name is Augustus!” (Klüb Ice)
- “Uncy uncy.” (Klüb Ice)
- Shelby: “What if we get tired?” Sky: “You never get tired.” (Klüb Ice)
- “You gotta fill up with those carbs.” (Klüb Ice)
- “Everyone run to my yacht!” (Klüb Ice)
- Jerome: “Guys, Olga is stuck in the bookcase.” Sky: “Olga, you can’t even read.” (Klüb Ice)
- “What do you mean it is brainwash?” (Klüb Ice)
- “Oh my god, is he getting eaten?! Oh my god, he just got eaten! Now the only person left to sacrifice is you!” (Alien Isolation Horror Map)
- “Oh god, my dog’s barking.” (Alien Isolation Horror Map)
- “Well this has death written all over it.” (Alien Isolation Horror Map)
- “I REGRET NOTHING!”
- “HOW DO I PLAY?!” (Pixel Painters)
- “You know what? Jin, you smell like poop.”
- “♪Super Sonic Racing!♪”
- “So... whatcha in for?” (Cops n’ Robbers)
- “Where’s the ending?” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Because because because because because...”
- “Listen, man! It’s not the size that counts!” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- Sky: “It’s not the size that matters, man!” “(Aphmau) No. No. That’s exactly!" ”(Sky) My feelings!”
- “We made Anoos bigger!” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “OH GOD, THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE NUGGETS!” (Happy Wheels)
- “Roar! Grr! Snarl! Snarl grr!”
- “Of course you want more f——cking food... (remembers he's live) No! I swore! Dammit!”
- “Life just happens, guys.”
- “Gangster Sky don’t care!”
- “I’m your host, Lumberjack Sky.”
- “Yar! Welcome to me prison!” (Cops n’ Robbers)
- “AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH!”
- “Oh, I think we crashed it. Oh. No, I’m banned.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “I guess you can say _____. (bah-dum tish)”
- “Make me laugh, nerd!” (Do Not Laugh)
- “♪I’m the best! Around! No one’s ever gonna keep me down!♪”
- “Why would they vote poop?!” (Build Battle)
- Max: “Adam, do the thing!” Sky: “I’m doing the thing!”
- “THE THIIIIING!!”
- “BROTHER!!... NOOOOO!!”
- Jin: “Dude, why are you glowing?!” Sky: “I went super saiyan. You can’t tell because I have a wig on.” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “Is he taking a sh——t? He’s taking a sh——t!” (Plug and Play)
- Sky: “This is my seeing-eye dog.” Barney: “Dude, that’s a sheep.” Sky: “... Wait, they gave me a sheep?” (Do Not Laugh)
- “I don’t like new things. New things scare me.”
- Sky: “You wanna know why you can't make it? Because you're being pranked!” Barney: “You *censored*!”
- Sky “I'm pranking you, by the way.” Max: “Go f——k yourself.”
- “Adam Sandler!” (Happy Wheels)
- “Max’s f——ck up made the game win!”
- “You know what I'm Saiyan?” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse 2)
- “♪Buuuh buh Jin sucks. Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu Jin sucks.♪”
- “We’re back for more of this f——cking game.” (Who’s Your Daddy)
- “Goodbye (Friend’s Name)!”
- “BAWK BAWK BAWK!”
- “I’m completely wired on coffee right now.”
- “♪Little Mac is the best! Little Mac is the best! The best! The best! The best! The best! The best! Little Mac is the best!♪”
- “We’re not allowed to use vents.” (Who’s Your Daddy)
- “Why does everything wind up in my ——ss?!” (Happy Wheels)
- “That's not budder.”
- “I just want to let you know. If we die, it’s all your fault.”
- “IHOP refused to sponsor us.”
- “♪Ross the Boss. Ross the Boss.♪”
- “IT'S ANOOS!!” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse 2)
- “I hate jumpscares. I hate jumpscares. I hate jumpscares.”
- “That actually scared me!”
- “Welcome back to another episode of Stand.” (Prop Hunt/Hide and Seek)
- “F——ck that fish. F——CK YOU, FISH! I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!” (Would You Rather)
- “I HATE MY LIFE!! AAAAAH!!” (Pixel Painters)”
- “Ethan Bradberry!”
- “Sh——t! He’s a giant lima bean!”
- “YouTube Sensator ThatGuyBarney.”
- “I’M A PIECE OF BACON!”
- “Pastrami City!” (Do Not Laugh)
- “♪Adam won. That’s what’s going on.♪”
- “What are you doing in my house?!” (Mod Showcase Role Play)
- “Sometimes I sit here and think, I just suck.”
- “This game is rigged!” (Build Battle)
- “Please sponsor me.”
- “Fluffy! (What he calls Jerome)”
- Cereal Killer: “I know someone who really hates you.” Sky: “Dude, there’s a lot of people who hate me.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “But why doh?”
- “Oh. We’re gonna die.”
- “Do Not Cringe!” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Did you just kick me?!”
- “Is this the end for good ol’ Adam?... Oh. Never mind.” (Pixelate)
- “Tony Pepperoni’s cookin’ up flames!” (Do Not Laugh)
- “*auto tuned*♪We like to par-daay!♪”
- Barney: “Read my will!” Sky: “Barney, all this f——cking says is ’apple’.”
- “Where is that apple-loving dinosaur?!”
- “(Barney) Guys, I don’t have a costume!” "(Sky) Barney, you are a costume.”
- “♪Cool guys don’t look at explosions!♪”
- “Adam: Slayer of Wieners!” (Prop Hunt)
- “Red! What's the Netflix password?”
- Sky: “You can’t do this to me! I’m Butt Saggington!” Kermit: “But I’m Saggy Buttington.” (Hunger Games)
- “We’re leaving _____ behind!” (Cops n’ Robbers)
- “This isn’t even my final form!”
- “I think I suck.”
- "your gonna let the flipping mudkip win!!!”
- “Anyway guys, that was (Series Name).”
- “If you like this commentary and you’re new to the channel, click that like and that subscribe button.”
- “Let me rephrase that. If you guys like this commentary, what’s wrong with you?”
- “Check out everyone’s channels down below because they’re all beautiful people.”
- “I’m Sky, and I will see you later recruits. Goodbyyyeee!”
- "FNAPH!" (Hide N Seek)
- Sky: "I'm here with.....oh gosh.......ok......*takes breath*.......Aphfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff *breath *mau! " Aph: WOW! (Minions Hide N Seek)
- “Hello. My name is Bacon Man.”
- “As always, I’m better than Sky.”
- “♪Bacon Man! Ba-con Man! Bacon Man! Bacon Bacon Man!♪”
- “Pancake Pal, NOOO!!”
- “I guess you can say the Cereal Killer got Cereal Killed. (bah-dum tish)”
- “Please comment Hawaii.”
- “Don't comment Volcano.”
- “You had to comment X-Run, didn't you?!”
- “Help. Help! Call a scientist!”
- “All right, everyone after Hank.”
- “I am a slice of pig.”
- “You saying I look like bacon?”
- “That's bacist. That is so bacist.”
- “GET F——CKING NAHHHHHHHHH!!”
- “He’s getting all soggy.”
- “Ok bye.”
- “Hey. Hey. Hey.”
- “Imma squid.”
- “Foolish SkyDoesMinecraft!”
- “Can I have a mustache? I want a mustache.”
- Sky: “Why when I’m sick?!” Squid: “You’re more vulnerable!”
- “This is squid abuse.”
- “Ow. Ow! SQUID ABUSE!”
- Sky: “Oh god, what have I done?... What have I done?!” Squid: “What has he done?!”
- “Yeah, you can’t get me. I’m over here. And You’re over there.”
- “Oh god, he’s actually getting me! Oh god!”
- “Budder sucks.”
- “I’m an apple.”
- Sky: “Where do you keep coming from?!” Squid: “I- I just come- I’m around. I’m around.”
- Squid: “Ow. Ow, what’s happening?!” Sky: “Yeah! 1.4.4! Yeah! In your face!”
- “Can’t get rid of me.”
- Sky: “Why the watermelon‽” Squid: “Why not the watermelon?”
- “You have something against watermelons, sir.”
- “I’m stuck in the robot.”
- Squid: “♪Let it go. Let it go. Let it go out my a-♪” Sky: “No no no! Stop! Stop! Stop!”
- Squid: “Hey Sky, do you feel it?” Sky: “Feel what?” Squid: “The jelly.”
- “You may kill me now, but my dream lives on! Check out my ITunes!”
- Sky: “Luke, I am your father.” Squid: “No you’re not.” Sky: “Yeah, you would ruin that!” Squid: “You’re not my father though.”
- Sky: “Wow, I’m actually surprised that squid wasn’t in-” Squid: “You said my name?” Sky: “... I hate you so much!”
- During the earlier days, Dawnables and Adam were previously in a relationship before finally breaking up for specific reasons.
- During his panel at Minecon, Adam explained he got the nickname “Sky” from when he made his sister a RuneScape account called “Skythekid” and eventually stole it for himself.
- His skin in Minecraft is also is his RuneScape character that was translated to a Minecraft skin.
- Adam has come out as bisexual on Twitter (as of October 16, 2013), saying, "After all the gay things I’ve seen and poked fun at, Skylox, etc, I feel now is a great time to say publicly, I’m bisexual. Bring it, haters."
- Adam can beatbox.
- He appeared in Lady Gaga’s music video 'G.U.Y.' as "Minecraft Gamer".
- When Adam was 12, he once pooped in a forest during summer camp.
- In Epic Jump Map: Tropical Adventure, Sky said that he loves anything tropical related.
- Adam raised and has a pitbull named Rascal.
- As of September 10, 2014, Sky has posted General Gaming videos on his channel. Reasoning stating in an update video, "It’s a safe haven in case Minecraft is unavailable to record on"
- Adam and Jin (JinBop) have been friends since elementary school.
- Adam has a son named Mason, who was born on September 3, 2015. He then decided to not swear on his main channel so his son could watch them.
- On July 19, 2016, he started to swear again because it didn't feel like himself and it was difficult for him to come up with words to replace swear words.
- On August 17, 2016, he went back to censored content, due to him attending a convention that had little kids looking up to him as a role model, causing Adam to feel bad. He began censoring his second channel a short while later.
- Adam now swears on his new channel, NetNobody.
- Adam has stated that he is good friends with DanTDM. When Adam visits England, he visits Dan whenever he has the chance.
- Adam is a voice actor for 'Tokyo ESP', an anime series.
- SkyDoesMinecraft’s Twitter handle was once SkyDoesMinecraf, but he later changed it to SkyDoesTweeting.
- As of August 5, 2016, Adam's main channel has a new intro.
- On August 31, 2016, Adam started streaming on his main channel.
- He has been nominated entertainer of the year in the Streamy Awards 2016. Around that time, he took a week off, having Red take over his channel for him.
- On September 30, 2016, he returned and stated the reason for his absence was him being in the hospital being treated for Bulimia, which he secretly had for three years.
- When something goes technically wrong in Sky's office, a mysterious man known as "The Office Wizard" comes to resolve the issue. His true name is Jake.
- Adam has never seen a video of iBallisticSquid's, because, well, squids.
- Adam broke up with Alesa after she was found cheating on him again, he stated that he does not care about Alesa anymore and he has moved on.
- Adam has stated that he is not religious, indicating that he might be an Atheist.
- Adam on August 20th uploaded a diss track towards KSI Olajidebt after they had some Twitter feud.
- In a DramaAlert interview, Adam had a mental breakdown on getting his son back.
- In the video "Minecraft: The Challenger Part 6!", he states he doesn't like the word "swag" and has also stated the last time he said it, he received death threats.
- His favorite food is sushi.
- In videos where he and Aphmau would show up in, he frequently stretched out Aphmau's name while making a farting noise with his mouth when pronouncing the extra ph's.
- He has mentioned that doing that has made him nearly pass out.
- As a side note, Adam's friends would make jokes about how he would need CPR after making a farting sound for so long and that he was actually farting to make the sound effect.
- He has mentioned that doing that has made him nearly pass out.
- Adam is a fan of the anime series "Soul Eater" and has made references to it in his videos.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1 million subscribers: January 18, 2013
- 2 million subscribers: March 31, 2013
- 3 million subscribers: May 12, 2013
- 4 million subscribers: June 24, 2013
- 5 million subscribers: August 5, 2013
- 6 million subscribers: October 19, 2013
- 7 million subscribers: December 16, 2013
- 8 million subscribers: January 22, 2014
- 9 million subscribers: February 26, 2014
- 10 million subscribers: June 12, 2014
- 11 million subscribers: April 26, 2015
- 12 million subscribers: May 28, 2016
- Below 12 million subscribers: May 2, 2017
Adam has collaborated with a large number of fellow YouTubers and frequently his daily videos include at least one collab video. The list below shows almost every YouTuber he has collaborated with at least once. Some he has not recorded with since he left the Minecraft group called Team Crafted.
- Minecraft Universe
- Blue Monkey
- Gizzy Gazza
- Crafting Vegeto
- 5 m
- Philip DeFranco
This page was created on October 5, 2010, by Landmaker123.To Learn more