|“||Alright, hey guys! Sky here!||”|
―Adam's classic intro
Adam Dahlberg (born: January 17, 1993YouTuber, video game commentator, and former animator who gained prominence for their precursory Minecraft appeal, referring the Minecraft gold ingot item as "budder" and hating squids in the game. They also sang the song "New World" as a Minecraft parody at Minecon 2013. They are also a musician going by the name NetNobody.), better known online as Sky Does Everything or NetNobody (formerly SkyDoesMinecraft), is an American
On June 30, 2017, Adam announced on their Twitter that they would be deleting their channel, which had amassed over 12 million subscribers during the provoked dispute. On December 31, 2017, they announced that the SkyDoesMinecraft channel would be officially discarded off the video-sharing platform at 12 am HST on January 1, 2018. All Minecraft videos published on the channel would be switched to another channel to avoid intrusion during the elimination of SkyDoesMinecraft. Additionally, Adam would be focusing primarily on their music on the NetNobody YouTube channel, going by this alias from then forward.
Adam privated all their Minecraft videos on January 2, 2018. However, on January 31, 2018, Adam released a video titled MINECRAFT?, revealing that they would still be making videos, with Minecraft becoming a primary exclusion to their content. All Minecraft videos were public again on the same day.
Currently, Adam has returned to making content on their original channel SkyDoesMinecraft, though now more branched out and independent as SkyDoesEverything. Their reasoning to this decision can be explained in the vlog they made on the matter. As of June 2019, their channel is the 300th most subscribed channel on YouTube, with over 11.4 million subscribers.
On May 16, 2022, it was reported that Adam was selling their main "Sky Does Everything" channel for 900,000 dollars, likely due to the sexual assault allegations mentioned below.
Adam was formerly a member of the famous Minecraft group Team Crafted. As of March 6 of 2014, as they stated on Twitter, they left the group due to no particular reason, but they are still friends with all the members. Some say it may be because some of Team Crafted (namely BajanCanadian) were trying to advertise, and Adam did not agree with what they were doing. On February 8, 2016, at 12:00 pm PST, they posted a video titled Minecraft Mini-Game: COPS N ROBBERS! (TEAM CRAFTED REUNION?) as a reunion for Team Crafted and to show that they are all still friends. For a while afterward, they were a member of a new Minecraft group, Vision Squad. For more information, the Team Crafted Wiki can be found here.
Their Minecraft player name is “SkythekidRS” because before they got into Minecraft, they made videos comprising themself playing the game "RuneScape" with the name "Skythekid", hence the "RS", and uploaded it to their original deleted channel, JinTheDemon. Their channel started as a spin-off when someone suggested them to play it and the first episode of their Minecraft Let’s Play series, Sky Does Minecraft, came out. They were also famous for playthroughs of Minecraft Custom Maps or Parkour Maps with their friends.
With 12 million subscribers, SkyDoesMinecraft was the eightieth most subscribed YouTube channel and one of the most subscribed gaming channels on YouTube, peaking as the second most subscribed gaming channel just behind PewDiePie in 2014 and 2015 and the most subscribed Minecraft channel at that time. The channel also peaked as the eleventh most subscribed channel during that time period. The owner of the channel currently resides in Washington, United States of America.
On July 6, 2017, Adam quit making gaming content as a whole to focus on their new passion for making music. They say they may come back to their second channel (AdamVsGaming) for a live stream every so often.
As of July 2018, Adam has since changed the name of their former gaming channel from into a live streaming channel called NetNobodyLive and has returned to making content on their original channel SkyDoesMinecraft, though now more branched and as SkyDoesEverything.
Adam’s personality on screen is a light, happy, and goofy one. They are always making jokes and can be very immature, which is a major reason why people like them. Adam, however, can be emotional at times, which makes their viewers connect with them on a more uncut, personal level.
Sky has had a promising musical career since they first sang on their channel. When they sing in a video, people in the comments often say they have a beautiful voice. They have made a parody of Coldplay's 'Paradise' called 'New World', and also later made a song known as "I ate my girlfriend".
They had Peter Hollens help with their Christmas parody, 'Santa Claus is Running This Town'.
On June 30, 2017, Adam announced on Twitter that they are quitting SkyDoesMinecraft and that they are now making music on a new channel. In the summer of 2017, they later started doing more music on Soundcloud as NetNobody making songs about their life. At a point, Adam's music channel; NetNobody (previously SkyDoesThings) was the only active channel.
In August 2017, Adam released their first official music video where they dissed fellow popular YouTuber KSI. KSI later released his diss track on them and finally Adam released their final KSI diss track on September 8, 2017, called "Bend the Knee".
Sky has had a history of acting. They had done a few live-action skits on their channel while they were active on it. For a long time, they had not done any major acting on it. This was before they introduced their Minecraft Roleplay series such as "High School", "Roommates", and "Crafting Dead". Since then until their departure from Sky Does Minecraft, Sky had done a lot of acting for the channel, much to the approval of their fanbase and outside viewers.
Sky has also done voice acting for an anime series, Tokyo ESP. They voiced the main character and have been credited for it. They have mentioned this in some videos.
On July 6, 2017, Adam released a video of signing off their Minecraft career and instead, finding a path for music. On December 31, 2017, Adam released a new video explaining that they would delete their channel at 12 am HST on January 1, 2018 and that their old Minecraft videos will be archived on January 5, 2018, though they never ended up fully carrying out this decision.
On January 31 of the same year, Adam unprivated all of their previous Minecraft videos for their audience to watch but reaffirmed that they would not be continuing Minecraft content. Currently, Adam has returned to the SkyDoesMinecraft channel where they'd be branching out to not only more gaming but general content in a way that's fun and "less corporate" to them. As mentioned in the video announcing this, they didn't like how corporate their brand/company SkyMedia was which was a major demotivator for them.
Adam had a dog named 'Budders', who they had to give away due to his aggression towards people, including their fiancée, Alesa. They now have two other dogs, Milton (otherwise known as Milton the Super Dog) and Bailey (Also known as Bailey the Wonder Dog). Adam also raised a pitbull named Rascal.
They have stated that life before starting YouTube was a depressing one. Not much is known about this depressive period other than their weight (which was around 304 pounds). However, they promised they would talk more about this in their “Draw My Life” video, which was said to be uploaded on their channel after reaching 10 million subscribers. But instead, they uploaded their “Draw My Life” video on SkyDoesThings without a pen when they reached over 11 million subscribers.
Adam's childhood has been mentioned on multiple occasions as not being such a good one. In a live stream they posted to YouTube, Adam said they are adopted, though they have said that they love their adoptive parents more than their biological parents. Their biological father is an alcoholic and their biological parents are horrible people, as they stated in a live stream. Their sister was sent to a mental institution and Adam was sent to a school for special needs since they have the same surname as her.
Adam has a son named Mason, who was born September 3, 2015. They decided to not swear on their main channel, so their son could watch their videos, as well as to be a better influence on kids, though their son was a huge motivator in this.
On September 7, 2015, Adam uploaded a video that shows their son called MEET MY SON MASON! on their vlogging channel, SkyDoesThings, which showed their son’s face. The video is now private. Though Adam restricts themself from showing their son's face, they have posted a few pictures of themself and Mason online with Mason's eyes censored out.
Adam fought for custody over their son, Mason, against Alesa and won the lawsuit.
Marriage and relationships
Adam has been in many open relationships in their career. In earlier days, Dawnables and Adam were in a relationship, even getting engaged before calling the relationship off and breaking up for undisclosed reasons.
On February 3, 2015, Adam announced they were getting married and were expecting a baby in the range of October to December with their then-girlfriend, Alesa. The couple chose the name for their baby, stating that if it is a boy, the name would be Tyler, and if it is a girl, it would be Alison or Heather.
On April 16, 2015, Alesa uploaded a video of her using a silly string on Adam’s face. The color of it was blue, indicating it was a boy. The name of the baby was originally going to be Tyler Eric Ada, but they both had decided to change it to Mason.
As of March 2017, Alesa and Adam had gotten back together, though, in June 2017, they found out that Alesa had cheated on them for the second time, and they have officially broken up with each other for good, as Adam has confirmed on Twitter.
After winning custody over their son, Adam revealed in a response diss track that they tricked KSI into making a diss track knowing that he will bring Adam's ex-wife Alesa to slander them to get their son Mason back. Adam later confirmed that they now have a new girlfriend named Felicia.
Sexual assault/Relationship with Elizabeth
On January 23, 2022, Elizabeth shared a document in which she described Adam’s behaviour during a relationship lasting some months. Adam told Elizabeth they had bipolar disorder. They “refused to want people to know [her] name or know about [her] at all, and said that this was to “protect the relationship.” Adam also refused to even let Elizabeth talk about the baby publicly. Elizabeth had told Adam that she “wasn’t ready for a baby.” However, they pressured her into pregnancy.
She accused Adam of always being on his phone, hiding messages, using separate texting apps, and deleting conversations. They reportedly tried to pressure her into polyamory, and cheated on her, including with an AI Twitter account. After a forced proposal, Adam “tried convincing [Elizabeth] to let [them] buy” their baby. They announced the proposal on Twitter. Adam even used the n-word in one conversation.
Elizabeth reported that Adam stole money from companies in order to buy drugs, and she had to spend thousands of dollars to pay the companies and bills. She tried to talk to Adam about their actions, and they would “treat [her] horribly.” She stated that they “would constantly bitch at [her] for doing things [they asked her] to do.” Adam “would have [Elizabeth] get ready for date nights, bitch about being too tired, then [would] invite [their] friends over.” She described how they “wanted nothing to do with [the baby],” and made her “do all the birthday and Christmas shopping for [Adam’s first child] just for [them] to take all the credit for it.” Adam abused drugs, despite knowing this could cause permanent psychosis, and pressured their friends into drug use. Elizabeth asked Adam not to smoke near her or in the house, to keep the baby safe, but they continued to do this.
Elizabeth stated that Adam “made the internet hate [Alesa],” and “hid that [they are] the main problem.” They also “assaulted, and sexually harassed several women.” They sent nudes to young girls, and “never asked for [their] ages.”
In February, Adam stopped eating and sleeping normally, and became “more and more mean,” angry, and verbally abusive. They would “jump in and out of windows”, and scattered food over the counter and floors. Alesa reached out to Elizabeth, and “explained everything.” Adam “started clogging the drains” when Elizabeth needed access to the restroom. This meant she had to “waddle to the store late at night just to use their restroom.” Adam harassed people on Discord, and spammed them in the middle of the night. They left doors open during a blizzard, and harmed Elizabeth’s dog.
Adam talked about how they hated AntVenom, and screamed “nonsense to him on a discord call.” According to Elizabeth, Adam has a history of putting their son at risk when upset. They ended up “randomly punching” an amethyst, and cut a gash into his knuckle. Elizabeth “continuously tried to clean in and bandage it,” while their friends tried to keep them calm. They started putting blood on [her] face and arms, and painting on the walls with his blood. They elbowed Elizabeth’s stomach several times. In the hospital, Adam became violent, and called Elizabeth “disgusting names.” They made racist comments, and tried to fight the staff. Adam was hospitalized for a week, and Elizabeth “sent encouraging letters and notes.” They spam called her from the hospital, and when stable, They continued to gaslight her. At times, they were “beyond homophobic.”
Elizabeth eventually called the police, and they sent squad cars and EMTs. Adam told them Elizabeth was crazy. Adam threatened to kill their roommate and friends, including AntVenom. They threatened Elizabeth with a knife. A police offer called Elizabeth, and told her to act like somebody she knew was on the line, and to start walking towards the front door. She walked out, and the officer ended the call once they confirmed she was safe. Adam came out after her, saw the officers, and “tried to pretend like everything [was] fine.” Adam was hospitalized again for a few weeks, and continued to harass her. This led Elizabeth to self-harm, and Adam “didn’t care.” They manipulated her into allowing his release. They “purposely blew all of [their] money,” leaving them nearly seven thousand dollars in debt. Eventually, Elizabeth called her father, who came over from his home in Colorado. She gave birth to a daughter two months later. The labor and delivery unit planned to send the hospital into lockdown if Adam showed up.
Elizabeth described Adam as “by far one of the most judgmental and homophobic people [she has ever met].” They “frequently disrespected the LGBTQ+ community” and people of colour.
After Elizabeth came out with assault allegations, multiple members of SkyMedia also came out with assault allegations. Their other friends like Deadlox, JeromeASF and GizzyGazza talked about the controversy and Lox stated that Adam is the biggest scumbag on Team Crafted.
The Squid War
The squids' first appearance was in a video called: "Minecraft Mod Showcase: ARCTIC!". Since then until Sky's departure, the Squids have appeared in almost all of their MOD showcases to simply just interrupt or annoy them. Squids in the game are notorious for being extremely useless.
"Squid" had once become an insult in the Minecraft community due to the large use of it by the "Sky Army Recruits" in Minecraft servers. Sky Army Recruits often use the term against Sky’s haters. Sky has also called Deadlox a squid in some of their videos as jokes.
Squids then later “started a war” against Sky and their Army. Bodil40 made a special edition of their Epic Jump Map series, called "Epic Jump Map: Sky Butter Edition", which included a story in which "the Squids" kidnap Deadlox. Sky and MinecraftUniverse had to make it through the map in order to save them. Deadlox wore a "hologram-Deadlox" skin and pretended to be Deadlox’s hologram as an excuse to play the map.
There were two times when the squids captured Sky and replaced them in a mod showcase. In these videos, you can hear Sky in the background, yelling at the squid, and telling him to let them free, usually threatening the squid. One of these videos was “Minecraft Mod Showcase: ZOMBIETECH!". In this video, the squid pretends to be Sky, but in the end, Sky escapes and chases the squid with a butter (gold) sword. In the video, Minecraft Mod Showcase: DERPY SQUIDS!, Sky was captured by the squids. In the video they said they were doing a "Butter Speedrun” then they started digging straight down and found a small cavern with a portal to the Squid World. Sky entered the portal and was teleported into water. They swam up to the surface but when they got there, a random squid flew at the screen. Sky screamed then their intro played. When the video started,
Sky was in a cage while the squid did another mod showcase. The squid showed off a bunch of squid-related weapons and armor to Sky and the Sky Army. The Squid also showed off some of their Army (mobs in the mod). The squid said this mod was what the squids were going to use against the Sky Army. At the end of the video, Sky escaped the cage and returned to the normal world where they told the Sky Army that the squids were getting smarter and to be ready for an upcoming attack.
The next time the squids attacked Sky was in a continuation of the Derpy Squid mod showcase, Minecraft: WHEN SQUIDS STRIKE!. This time, Sky ran out of the cave and ran into Jason (MinecraftUniverse). Jason tells Sky that Dawnables (now their ex-girlfriend) has been captured by the squids. Sky and Jason got SSundee, Jerome, and Deadlox to help them save Dawn. All of them got suited in butter (gold) armor and entered the portal to the squid dimension. The team parkour up to a tower where Dawn is and they find her in a cage.
Sky runs up to Save her but she says it a trap. Sky doesn’t listen, then a giant squid monster called the “Derpollolus Squid Overlord” spawns and attacks the team. While everyone is fighting the Derpollolus Squid Overlord, Sky finds a chest containing the “UltimateDerp SquidBlade". Sky uses the sword on the giant squid monster and kills it in one hit. Sky breaks Dawn free and they both laugh at how easy it was. Then they look around to see other towers, realizing there are more giant squid monsters and the war isn’t over. Jerome then yells, "I can’t take this anymore!” and jumps off the tower to his death.
As far as we know, the squid war is an ongoing conflict against the Sky Army.
During one of their Attack on B Team episode, they said that they missed those squids. On October 8, 2014, on Sky’s Twitter account, 'Squid' changed the account’s profile picture and name, stating in multiple tweets, that it had taken Sky. Earlier that day, it uploaded a squid montage.
In Minecraft Mini-Game: COPS N ROBBERS (STOP WITH THE SQUIDS!), they state that they don't know why they haven't seen any squids in a while and that the squids are probably plotting something big.
Budder is what Adam calls gold. “Budder” is revered by Sky who always wears “Budder” armor and tools. It is called budder by the Sky Army because that is how Sky pronounces it. The squids are thought to be always trying to steal the Budder. Sky has been accused of copying SeaNanners because he called gold butter before Sky did, but was never as attached to it.
Sky stated in their "Minecraft Mini-Game: The Bridges!” video and Facebook that their fans shouldn’t correct people when someone says gold saying that it’s rude. They also told their fans once in a live stream on Twitch that it’s not supposed to be spelled budder and actually supposed to be spelled butter, because they said that “Budder” is another term for a drug.
Ever since Ihop Hide and Seek, Sky made an alternate version of themself dubbed "Bacon Man". Bacon Man occasionally posts his own videos on Sky’s main channel saying and plays various maps and minigames along with others (The Breakfast Brigade) such as Pancake Pal (Ross) and Hash Brown Hank (Barney). He also constantly states that he is better than Sky in every way.
On August 17, 2016, Sky announced that the Bacon Man series may be moved to SkyVsGaming due to their main channel Sky Does Minecraft going back to censored content.
The Sky Army
The Sky Army is the name Sky gave to their fanbase, though they also call them “Recruits” and often used the phrase, "And I’ll see you later Recruits, byeeeee!...", to end their videos. Sky claims that the Sky Army is a (neutral) army, and won’t attack other people if they aren't attacked.
Net Nobody (formerly SkyDoesThings)
Adam started a vlogging channel on June 28, 2014, in which they post vlogs, challenges, etc. The channel has been renamed to NetNobody, which remains as their musical and personal channel. Their music is about themself, and you can listen to it on Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, and Amazon Music (Possibly).
NetnobodyLive (formerly SkyVSGaming)
Like most of the other members of Team Crafted, Adam once started a gaming channel for games other than Minecraft. Their first video on this channel was the first episode of an Amnesia: The Dark Descent Let’s Play. Sky’s gaming channel only had about 5 videos, but the channel had started back up and they had played the following games:
- The Walking Dead
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Mortal Kombat X
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
- Call of Duty
- Happy Wheels
- Plug & Play
- Surgeon Simulator
- Minecraft (Bacon Man series)
Adam sometimes played with JinBop, ThatGuyBarney, House Owner(Ross), and others, but as of June 30, 2017, Adam has decided to quit SkyVsGaming officially after having thought about it before. The name was later changed to AdamVSGaming, before being completely rebooted to NetNobodyLive.
Name changes (Sky Did Minecraft)
During a transitional phase of Adam's content, they changed their name multiple times to try to fit their new personality as well as the content they would produce. This was changing their name from "SkyDoesMinecraft" to simply "Adam" though they reversed this change multiple times.
During a point after Adam temporarily retired the SkyDoesMinecraft channel, for example, they changed their channel name from SkyDoesMinecraft to SkyDidMinecraft, changing their icon to their regular icon in black and white with a red "X" on top of it. Originally planning to re-upload all of their Minecraft videos on an archive channel, they privated the videos, but later undid this, as they found it harder to do than they initially thought. They also changed SkyVSGaming to AdamVSGaming and then NetNobodyLive.
During November 2018, Sky changed their channel name from SkyDidMinecraft to SkyDoesEverything and reverted their channel icon back to normal.
- “Hey, guys! Sky here!”
- “I’m here with (Name of Friend/s).”
- “And welcome back to (Series Name).”
- “Welcome back to (Series Name) Super Awesome Mega Fun Moments.”
- “Before this video starts, guys, I just wanna say thank you for all of the support show this series and pretty much everything I do.”
- “You guys are awesome. You should feel awesome.”
- “If you guys wanna show more support, you can go ahead and SLAP that like button.”
- “I’d always love a new addition to the Sky Army.”
- “Let’s go for (#) likes for more (Series Name).”
- “If this video gets (#) likes, I promise you nothing will happen.”
- “If we can beat 4 likes, we’ll shave Jerome!”
- Sky: “Let’s try and go for 3 likes!” Max: “That’s insane!" Sky: “You think that’s too much?” Ross: “2 and a half.”
- “If this video gets one-quarter of a like... it’s so stupid.”
- Sky: “If this video gets 20,000 likes, Ross will be cured.” Ross: “What?”
- Sky: “I’m not gonna ask for a like goal today.” "(Ross) (#) likes!”
- “And comment down below, _____.” (Examples Start Below)
- “Comment down below what you had for dinner.”
- “Tell me how your day was.”
- Sky: “What’s your favorite thing about pudding?” Max: “Fuck pudding! Fuck. Pudding.”
- “Comment down below, ‘Ehh.’”
- “Comment down below what’s your favorite thing about politics.”
- “What’s your favorite thing about dentists? All of the comments are gonna be like ‘I hate ’em. They’re horrible. Awful.’ Just hate.”
- “Comment down below, ‘AYYpulschh.’ Literally, comment that.”
- “What’s your favorite thing about apples?”
- “What’s your favorite thing about Ear-Eyes?”
- Sky: “What’s your favorite thing about redheads? (realizes what they just said)” Max: “You just opened up a can of worms.”
- “What’s your favorite thing about ham sandwiches?”
- “Comment down below what theme you’d like us to do next.”
- Sky: “What’s your favorite thing about turtles?” Ross: “Why don’t we have an office turtle?" Sky: “I don’t know. Why don’t we have an office turtle? Why didn’t you get us an office turtle?”
- “You can go ahead and comment down below, ’Ahhawdxhiucho- oh my god I almost just choked.’”
- “What’s your favorite thing about pea can pie?”
- “Hey Sky, we want more *game*!” (Examples End Here)
- Sky: “Slap that Ross button.” Ross: “Don’t touch me.”
- “Check out everyone else’s channels too because they actually upload content.”
- “Let’s start the game.”
- “We’re going on an adventure!”
- “I’m gonna give you background music... ♪DUH DUH DUH DUH!♪”
- “Ross put the _____ down!”
- “So beautiful! It’s so beautiful!”
- “Friendship. Friendship!”
- “Dream Team!”
- “♪Ri-ding! To the! Danger zone!♪”
- “We can talk about this!”
- “I did it legit!”
- “Preston's gonna win again!”
- “Make me internet famous!”
- “Would I ever do anything to hurt you?... Don’t answer that question.”
- “Don’t do dis.”
- “Hashtag Ty’s left foot.”
- “Don’t let the Mudkip win!”
- “I got dat DNF doh!” (Grand Theft Auto V)
- “Oh my God...”
- “It’s not even three minutes into the video!”
- Sky: “On this piece of paper, we have-” Barney: “The answers to life!” (Happy Wheels)
- “Think of the content!”
- “Oh god, it’s Ross!”
- “♪Weenie Butt! Weenie Butt Weenie Butt!♪”
- “You hear that? It’s the Weenie Butt Remix!”
- “Pro status! Pro status!”
- “Let’s just talk, you’re good at negotiation, right?”
- “It’s so majestic...”
- “YouTube Sensation RedVactor!”
- “God among men!”
- “I broke Mr. Jefferson’s jalopy.”
- “Don’t do it, Tyler. (Tyler spawns The King) TYLER!!!... You’ve ruined us!” (Crazy Craft)
- “(Tyler) Oh god, there’s a three-headed dragon!” “(Sky) -sarcasm- Oh! I wonder what the fuck that is?” (Crazy Craft)
- “Jin, just throw the grenade!” (Prop Hunt)
- “All right, what hack client are you using?” (Minecraft: Draw It)
- “Jason, I’m startled!”
- “Mad Max.”
- “Sad Max.”
- “Dad Max.”
- “Bad Max.”
- “Cat Max.”
- “Rad Max.”
- “Back Max.”
- “The best juke of all time!”
- “Never have I ever been to Amsterdam.” (Never Have I Ever)
- “And you’re probably wondering, ’SKY!!... How do you _____?/What’s _____?/What do you need this for?’” (Mod Showcase)
- “BODIL40!! BODIL40! DESCRIPTION, BODIL40!”
- “Max is so salty that if we dipped him in a lake it would turn into an ocean.”
- “Salt plus water equals ocean!”
- “You got toasteeeeeeeed. Cut that out.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “I died. I fucking died.”
- “What does that even mean?!”
- “Did you ever have that feeling where _____?”
- “Jinbop?... What’s poppin’, Jinbop?”
- “Do you even Worm Man?” (Happy Wheels)
- “Guys, I need to shave.”
- “I miss my beard!”
- “So how many scales can I put you down for?” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Over here, we have _____. To make _____ you’re gonna need (crafting recipe) and it will make _____.” (Mod Showcase)
- “♪Bu-dder. Duh-duh-duh duh duh.♪”
- “Cut the shit, Dawn! Take the budder!”
- “I did it for the lols! For the lols, Dawn! For the lols!”
- “Nom nom! Nom!”
- “Wee woo!”
- “Welcome to Mine Pranks!”
- “Yay! Mine Pranks!”
- “I collect clocks.” (Fallout Role Play)
- “You’re gonna have to _____ me to _____ me!”
- “(When someone dies) _____ no!!”
- “Wiggle wiggle.”
- “Swiggity swooty!”
- “Comin’ for dat booty!”
- “Yeah, I cheated.”
- “I’m cheating and I’m gonna fail!”
- “You tried, but you failed. What did we learn today? Never try.”
- “Today we're playing with balls.”
- Shelby: “Adam, it’s your time of the month.” Sky: “NO!!!!!” (Never Have I Ever)
- Sky: “Yo, Max. I’m gonna ask you on camera so you can’t say no. You wanna go do something later?” Max: “Uh, no.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Mom! Are you proud of me?! Mom?!”
- “You see, the thing about animatronics is that they can't tell the difference between a human and a sausage.” (Hide and Seek)
- “Goodbye world... goodbye.”
- “Let me tell you some reasons why you should cut your own penis off!”
- “I’m a bystander again?!” (Murder)
- “WHY CAN’T I BE THE MURDERER?!” (Murder)
- “I want everyone to know that I’m not the murderer.” (Starting as murderer in Murder)
- “Let’s all meet at the center.” (Murder)
- “See yah later, suckers!”
- “Bet you weren't expecting this one!”
- “No! I was right there!”
- “I have so much in common with ducks.”
- “YOU’LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!” (Last words in The Crafting Dead)
- “Sad Cory.”
- “ROSS, GOD DAMMIT!!”
- “Ross, you had one fucking job!”
- “What the fuck, Ross?!”
- “You know, Ross, I’m getting tired of your crap!”
- Barney: “What’s up guys! I’s Barney.” Sky: “I’m Barney.”
- “Rest in pepperoni.”
- “When will you realize that I’m actually Barney?”
- Jin: “I'm sorry you almost got yourself killed.” Sky: “Jin, I'm gonna punch you.”
- “I have just the machine for this!” (Mod Showcase Role Play)
- “♪Ever since I left the city you you you you!♪”
- “Super Saiyan Sandwich Fun Time!”
- “Let's see if we can break the server.”
- “You guys said you like this game. I don’t know why.” (Who’s Your Daddy)
- “Will we survive? Will we make it to the next episode? Find out in the next episode!”
- “All right, 3... 2... 1... And we’re back!”
- “Timmy no! No, Timmy!” (Happy Wheels)
- “Daddy? Daddy no!” (Happy Wheels)
- “You see this pixel? That’s staying there.”
- “No no no.” (GTA 5)
- “♪Run/Rolling around at the speed of sound!♪”
- “Instant karma!”
- “I just lost fate in humanity.” (Google Feud)
- “I'm gonna puke/hurl!”
- “75 million years just to get your ass handed to you by some guy named Anoos.” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “I got reported for my name Anoos!” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “... Shit.” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “♪Yar-har, hoy up the mast! What do yah know, it’s a fist up your-♪... No, I’m sorry.” (Crazy Craft)
- “The most anti-climactic battle of all time!”
- “Whatcha gonna do? ____ me?”
- “The concept of Do Not Laugh is pretty simple. First person to three points win. In order to get a point, you have to make the person in the center laugh.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Is that a GameCube?!”
- “If you pull out the fucking puppet...”
- “Ross, get rid of the fucking puppet!”
- “Sprinkles, go away!”
- “Give me the fucking puppet. We’re not doing this. We’re not doing this today, Ross.”
- “Who took all the bread?!” (Cops n’ Robbers)
- “My mind no focused no more!”
- “I’m here with xXNarutoBoy77Xx.” (GTA 5)
- “Butt Saggington!” (Hunger Games)
- “Tim Tim!”
- “I keep forgetting how hot these are!” (Ghost Pepper Challenge)
- “Why are you shooting me?!”
- “Welcome to ’Klüb Ice’!” (Klüb Ice)
- “My name is Augustus!” (Klüb Ice)
- “Uncy uncy.” (Klüb Ice)
- Shelby: “What if we get tired?” Sky: “You never get tired.” (Klüb Ice)
- “You gotta fill up with those carbs.” (Klüb Ice)
- “Everyone run to my yacht!” (Klüb Ice)
- Jerome: “Guys, Olga is stuck in the bookcase.” Sky: “Olga, you can’t even read.” (Klüb Ice)
- “What do you mean it is brainwash?” (Klüb Ice)
- “Oh my god, is he getting eaten?! Oh my god, he just got eaten! Now the only person left to sacrifice is you!” (Alien Isolation Horror Map)
- “Oh god, my dog’s barking.” (Alien Isolation Horror Map)
- “Well this has death written all over it.” (Alien Isolation Horror Map)
- “I REGRET NOTHING!”
- “HOW DO I PLAY?!” (Pixel Painters)
- “You know what? Jin, you smell like poop.”
- “♪Super Sonic Racing!♪”
- “So... whatcha in for?” (Cops n’ Robbers)
- “Where’s the ending?” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Because because because because because...”
- “Listen, man! It’s not the size that counts!” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- Sky: “It’s not the size that matters, man!” “(Aphmau) No. No. That’s exactly!" ”(Sky) My feelings!”
- “We made Anoos bigger!” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “OH GOD, THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE NUGGETS!” (Happy Wheels)
- “Roar! Grr! Snarl! Snarl grr!”
- “Of course you want more f——cking food... (remembers he's live) No! I swore! Dammit!”
- “Life just happens, guys.”
- “Gangster Sky don’t care!”
- “I’m your host, Lumberjack Sky.”
- “Yar! Welcome to me prison!” (Cops n’ Robbers)
- “AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAH!”
- “Oh, I think we crashed it. Oh. No, I’m banned.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “I guess you can say _____. (bah-dum tish)”
- “Make me laugh, nerd!” (Do Not Laugh)
- “♪I’m the best! Around! No one’s ever gonna keep me down!♪”
- “Why would they vote poop?!” (Build Battle)
- Max: “Adam, do the thing!” Sky: “I’m doing the thing!”
- “THE THIIIIING!!”
- “BROTHER!!... NOOOOO!!”
- Jin: “Dude, why are you glowing?!” Sky: “I went super saiyan. You can’t tell because I have a wig on.” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse)
- “Is he taking a shit? He’s taking a shit!” (Plug and Play)
- Sky: “This is my seeing-eye dog.” Barney: “Dude, that’s a sheep.” Sky: “... Wait, they gave me a sheep?” (Do Not Laugh)
- “I don’t like new things. New things scare me.”
- Sky: “You wanna know why you can't make it? Because you're being pranked!” Barney: “You *censored*!”
- Sky “I'm pranking you, by the way.” Max: “Go fuck yourself.”
- “Adam Sandler!” (Happy Wheels)
- “Max’s fuck up made the game win!”
- “You know what I'm Saiyan?” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse 2)
- “♪Buuuh buh Jin sucks. Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu Jin sucks.♪”
- “We’re back for more of this fucking game.” (Who’s Your Daddy)
- “Goodbye (Friend’s Name)!”
- “BAWK BAWK BAWK!”
- “I’m completely wired on coffee right now.”
- “♪Little Mac is the best! Little Mac is the best! The best! The best! The best! The best! The best! Little Mac is the best!♪”
- “We’re not allowed to use vents.” (Who’s Your Daddy)
- “Why does everything wind up in my ass?!” (Happy Wheels)
- “That's not budder.”
- “I just want to let you know. If we die, it’s all your fault.”
- “IHOP refused to sponsor us.”
- “♪Ross the Boss. Ross the Boss.♪”
- “IT'S ANOOS!!” (Dragon Ball Zenoverse 2)
- “I hate jumpscares. I hate jumpscares. I hate jumpscares.”
- “That actually scared me!”
- “Welcome back to another episode of Stand.” (Prop Hunt/Hide and Seek)
- “Fuck that fish. FUCK YOU, FISH! I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!” (Would You Rather)
- “I HATE MY LIFE!! AAAAAH!!” (Pixel Painters)”
- “Ethan Bradberry!”
- “Shit! He’s a giant lima bean!”
- “YouTube Sensator ThatGuyBarney.”
- “I’M A PIECE OF BACON!”
- “Pastrami City!” (Do Not Laugh)
- “♪Adam won. That’s what’s going on.♪”
- “What are you doing in my house?!” (Mod Showcase Role Play)
- “Sometimes I sit here and think, I just suck.”
- “This game is rigged!” (Build Battle)
- “Please sponsor me.”
- “Fluffy! (What they call Jerome)”
- Cereal Killer: “I know someone who really hates you.” Sky: “Dude, there’s a lot of people who hate me.” (Do Not Laugh)
- “But why doh?”
- “Oh. We’re gonna die.”
- “Do Not Cringe!” (Do Not Laugh)
- “Did you just kick me?!”
- “Is this the end for good ol’ Adam?... Oh. Never mind.” (Pixelate)
- “Tony Pepperoni’s cookin’ up flames!” (Do Not Laugh)
- “*auto tuned*♪We like to par-daay!♪”
- Barney: “Read my will!” Sky: “Barney, all this fucking says is ’apple’.”
- “Where is that apple-loving dinosaur?!”
- “(Barney) Guys, I don’t have a costume!” "(Sky) Barney, you are a costume.”
- “♪Cool guys don’t look at explosions!♪”
- “Adam: Slayer of Wieners!” (Prop Hunt)
- “Red! What's the Netflix password?”
- Sky: “You can’t do this to me! I’m Butt Saggington!” Kermit: “But I’m Saggy Buttington.” (Hunger Games)
- “We’re leaving _____ behind!” (Cops n’ Robbers)
- “This isn’t even my final form!”
- “I think I suck.”
- "your gonna let the flipping mudkip win!!!”
- “Anyway guys, that was (Series Name).”
- “If you like this commentary and you’re new to the channel, click that like and that subscribe button.”
- “Let me rephrase that. If you guys like this commentary, what’s wrong with you?”
- “Check out everyone’s channels down below because they’re all beautiful people.”
- “I’m Sky, and I will see you later recruits. Goodbyyyeee!”
- "FNAPH!" (Hide N Seek)
- Sky: "I'm here with.....oh gosh.......ok......*takes breath*.......Aphfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff *breath *mau! " Aph: WOW! (Minions Hide N Seek)
- “Hello. My name is Bacon Man.”
- “As always, I’m better than Sky.”
- “♪Bacon Man! Ba-con Man! Bacon Man! Bacon Bacon Man!♪”
- “Pancake Pal, NOOO!!”
- “I guess you can say the Cereal Killer got Cereal Killed. (bah-dum tish)”
- “Please comment Hawaii.”
- “Don't comment Volcano.”
- “You had to comment X-Run, didn't you?!”
- “Help. Help! Call a scientist!”
- “All right, everyone after Hank.”
- “I am a slice of pig.”
- “You saying I look like bacon?”
- “That's bacist. That is so bacist.”
- “GET F——CKING NAHHHHHHHHH!!”
- “He’s getting all soggy.”
- “Ok bye.”
- “Hey. Hey. Hey.”
- “Imma squid.”
- “Foolish SkyDoesMinecraft!”
- “Can I have a mustache? I want a mustache.”
- Sky: “Why when I’m sick?!” Squid: “You’re more vulnerable!”
- “This is squid abuse.”
- “Ow. Ow! SQUID ABUSE!”
- Sky: “Oh god, what have I done?... What have I done?!” Squid: “What has he done?!”
- “Yeah, you can’t get me. I’m over here. And You’re over there.”
- “Oh god, he’s actually getting me! Oh god!”
- “Budder sucks.”
- “I’m an apple.”
- Sky: “Where do you keep coming from?!” Squid: “I- I just come- I’m around. I’m around.”
- Squid: “Ow. Ow, what’s happening?!” Sky: “Yeah! 1.4.4! Yeah! In your face!”
- “Can’t get rid of me.”
- Sky: “Why the watermelon‽” Squid: “Why not the watermelon?”
- “You have something against watermelons, sir.”
- “I’m stuck in the robot.”
- Squid: “♪Let it go. Let it go. Let it go out my a-♪” Sky: “No no no! Stop! Stop! Stop!”
- Squid: “Hey Sky, do you feel it?” Sky: “Feel what?” Squid: “The jelly.”
- “You may kill me now, but my dream lives on! Check out my ITunes!”
- Sky: “Luke, I am your father.” Squid: “No you’re not.” Sky: “Yeah, you would ruin that!” Squid: “You’re not my father though.”
- Sky: “Wow, I’m actually surprised that squid wasn’t in-” Squid: “You said my name?” Sky: “... I hate you so much!”
- During the earlier days, Dawnables and Adam were previously in a relationship before finally breaking up for specific reasons.
- During their panel at Minecon, Adam explained they got the nickname “Sky” from when they made their sister a RuneScape account called “Skythekid” and eventually stole it for themself.
- Their skin in Minecraft is also is their RuneScape character that was translated to a Minecraft skin.
- Adam has come out as bisexual on Twitter (as of October 16, 2013), saying, "After all the gay things I’ve seen and poked fun at, Skylox, etc, I feel now is a great time to say publicly, I’m bisexual. Bring it, haters."
- On August 16th, 2021, Adam came out as non-binary on TikTok.
- Adam can beatbox.
- They appeared in Lady Gaga’s music video 'G.U.Y.' as "Minecraft Gamer".
- When Adam was 12, they once pooped in a forest during summer camp.
- In Epic Jump Map: Tropical Adventure, Sky said that they love anything tropical related.
- Adam raised and owns a pitbull named Rascal.
- As of September 10, 2014, Sky has posted General Gaming videos on their channel. Reasoning stating in an update video, "It’s a safe haven in case Minecraft is unavailable to record on"
- Adam and Jin (JinBop) have been friends since elementary school.
- Of course, however, Adam cut contact after Jin was arrested for Pedophilic actions (including Possession of Child Porn, and attempting to meet up with a minor) in 2016. Adam addressed Jin's arrest in an Instagram livestream, where they condemned Jin's actions, calling it "Fucked up shit".
- Adam has a son named Mason, who was born on September 3, 2015. They then decided to not swear on their main channel so their son could watch their videos.
- On July 19, 2016, they started to swear again because it didn't feel like themself and it was difficult for them to come up with words to replace swear words.
- On August 17, 2016, they went back to censored content, due to them attending a convention that had little kids looking up to them as a role model, causing Adam to feel bad. They began censoring their second channel a short while later.
- Adam now swears on their new channel, NetNobody.
- Adam has stated that they are good friends with DanTDM. When Adam visits England, they visit Dan whenever they have the chance.
- SkyDoesMinecraft’s Twitter handle was once SkyDoesMinecraf, but they later changed it to SkyDoesTweeting.
- As of August 5, 2016, Adam's main channel has a new intro.
- On August 31, 2016, Adam started streaming on their main channel.
- They have been nominated entertainer of the year in the Streamy Awards 2016. Around that time, they took a week off, having Red take over the channel for them.
- On September 30, 2016, they returned and stated the reason for their absence was them being in the hospital being treated for Bulimia, which they secretly had for three years.
- When something goes technically wrong in Sky's office, a mysterious man known as "The Office Wizard" comes to resolve the issue. His true name is Jake.
- Adam has never seen a video of iBallisticSquid's, because, well, squids.
- Adam has stated that they are not religious, indicating that they might be an Atheist.
- In a DramaAlert interview, Adam had a mental breakdown on getting their son back.
- In the video "Minecraft: The Challenger Part 6!", they state they don't like the word "swag". They've also stated the last time they said it, they received death threats.
- Their favorite food is sushi.
- In videos they and Aphmau would show up in, they frequently stretched out Aphmau's name while making a farting noise with their mouth when pronouncing the extra ph's.
- They have mentioned that doing that has made them nearly pass out.
- As a side note, Adam's friends would make jokes about how they would need CPR after making a farting sound for so long and that they were actually farting to make the sound effect.
- They have mentioned that doing that has made them nearly pass out.
- Adam is a fan of the anime series "Soul Eater" and has made references to it in their videos.
- Their favorite anime is Mushishi.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1 million subscribers: January 18, 2013
- 2 million subscribers: March 31, 2013
- 3 million subscribers: May 12, 2013
- 4 million subscribers: June 24, 2013
- 5 million subscribers: August 5, 2013
- 6 million subscribers: October 19, 2013
- 7 million subscribers: December 16, 2013
- 8 million subscribers: January 22, 2014
- 9 million subscribers: February 26, 2014
- 10 million subscribers: June 12, 2014
- 11 million subscribers: April 26, 2015
- 12 million subscribers: May 28, 2016
- Below 12 million subscribers: May 2, 2017
Adam has collaborated with a large number of fellow YouTubers and frequently their daily videos include at least one collab video. The list below shows almost every YouTuber they have collaborated with at least once. Some they have not recorded with since leaving the Minecraft group Team Crafted.
- Minecraft Universe
- Blue Monkey
- XRpMx 13
- Gizzy Gazza
- Crafting Vegeto
- 5 m
- Philip DeFranco
- A thread made by ItzWolfyTDM: https://twitter.com/ItzWolfyTDM/status/1485434144008343552
Wikitubia Hall of Fame