|“||Yo guys, what is up; Soloin here!||”|
Mubarak (born May 8, 2000YouTuber & Artist from Maryland. His channel focuses on comedy, skits, reactions, vlogs, and his own music.), better known online as Soloin, is an American
Mubarak was known for uploading Minecraft & Wizard101 gameplay around early 2013 to mid-2016. He later shifted to recording other games and making vlogs. Soloin has an older channel by the name of Mubarak907. It was created April 12, 2010, and he would upload videos of flash games, Rumble Fighter, Wizard101, and Minecraft. He says he quit that channel due the lack of progress it was showing and that he wanted a "fresh start".
How he got his name was by attempting to make a new Rumble Fighter character by the name of "Soloing" but because that name was already taken, he took the "g" out of the word and named his character "Soloin". He stuck with the name because he thought that "it sounded cool".
On August 29th of 2016 Soloin uploaded a "Song Lyric Prank Video". The video allowed him to expand his content to further heights and also gained him many views & subscribers.
In March of 2018, Sommer Ray and Soloin had gotten into a dispute. Sommer failed to pay Soloin for multiple videos he edited for her. Soloin made a video in regards to the situation and eventually got paid after the backlash from the video reached Sommer Ray.
On December 2018, Soloin started his clothing and media company named "ABRANT ".
- Soloin was born in Nigeria & moved to the US at the age of 4.
- He went to the same highschool as a Viner named "Metroo".
- Soloin was a former editor for Sommer Ray's YouTube channel.
- 100 subscribers: January 22, 2013
- 500 subscribers: February 2, 2014
- 1,000 subscribers: May 7, 2014
- 5,000 subscribers: June 20, 2015
- 10,000 subscribers: May 22, 2016
- 20,000 subscribers: September 11, 2016
- 30,000 subscribers: September 17, 2016
- 40,000 subscribers: February 2, 2017
- 50,000 subscribers: June 8, 2017
- 60,000 subscribers: August 3, 2017
- 70,000 subscribers: September 10, 2017
- 80,000 subscribers: September 23, 2017
- 90,000 subscribers: October 15, 2017
- 100,000 subscribers: November 26, 2017
- 200,000 subscribers: July 3, 2018
- 300,000 subscribers: February 5, 2020
This page was made on July 9, 2016 by Creeyaytive