This article is a stub!This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Sony Music India,
Sony Music Entertainment India is the predominant record label operated by Sony in India. The company began operation in 1997, and it was the first record company in India to be 100% foreign-owned, with Sony being a Japanese corporation. Since December 2013, the company distributes Warner Music Group releases for Indian and SAARC market. Sony Music India is the largest foreign-owned music label in India, and the country's second largest record label overall with up to 25% share of the Indian music market, after the local Indian label T-Series, and ahead of Zee Music which Sony has a partnership with.
They also have a VEVO channel named "SonyMusicIndiaVEVO" with over 28 million subscribers.
As of March 2020, the channel is the ninth most subscribed YouTube channel in India and its gaining over 330 million views and over 600,000 subscribers a month.
Note: the following dates are according to SocialBlade. Dates may vary by ~1 day (2 days if you live outside of North America) due to differences in time zones.
Video View Milestones
- 1 billion views: February 21, 2016
- 2 billion views: November 14, 2016
- 3 billion views: March 22, 2017
- 4 billion views: August 12, 2017
- 5 billion views: January 7, 2018
- 6 billion views: June 8, 2018
- 7 billion views: September 21, 2018
- 8 billion views: November 26, 2018
- 9 billion views: February 8, 2019
- 10 billion views: June 4, 2019
- 11 billion views: October 5, 2019
- 12 billion views: December 30, 2019
This page was created on February 7, 2019 by ITurkishmapping.
|This page uses Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported-licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|