Sophia (born: September 23, 2004YouTuber. With her channel that she started in August 2015, her content focused on satirical commentary around popular YouTube figures as well as her personal life. Her older brother makes recurring appearances in her videos, and had a role in almost all of her livestreams.), better known online as Soph (formerly LtCorbis, LieutenantCorbis or just Corbis), is a young American alt-right entertainer and former
Sophia's first video was posted on December 23, 2015. A video posted on February 1, 2016 highlighted the Fine Brothers React World controversy.
Almost a month later, on March 10, she received attention from Pyrocynical on Reddit when one of her videos was a top post. Pyrocynical would then mention her in his own video which later on made LtCorbis one of the most well-known commentators in the commentary community.
YouTube deleted Sophia's channel on August 1, 2019, citing violations of its hate speech policy.
Roles she has portrayed in her videos include:
In April 2019, Russian YouTuber by the name of NFKRZ, posted on Twitter screenshots from Soph's Discord of her making Islamophobic remarks calling for the "mass genocide of muslims".
In May 2019, local Bay Area news station KRON4 reported that Soph had been subject to two separate police investigations due to the content of the videos uploaded to her YouTube page. This content included threats against Susan Wojcicki.
"Susan, I've known your address since last summer", Soph said, directly addressing YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki. "I've got a Luger and a mitochondrial disease. I don't care if I live. Why should I care if you live or your children? I just called an Uber. You've got about seven minutes to draft up a will. I'm coming for you, and it ain't gonna be pretty."
A two month hiatus came, after she uploaded the video This is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated. Hollywood Pedos (Part 2)). She came back by changing the whole profile of the channel and renaming herself to soph.
On July 31, 2019, Sophia uploaded a video an anti-LGBTQ video titled "Pride and Prejudice". In the video, Sophia encourages her followers to "make sure to blame me in your manifestos" - referencing manifestos posted by mass shooters like the Christchurch shooter who killed 51 people in March 2019. On August 1, her channel was taken down.
Following the ban, she tweeted a photo of herself with a gun, writing "youtube headquarters here I come." She later deleted this tweet, and said that the "Gun tweet obviously a joke," in her follow-up tweet. She continued posting content on her Bitchute channel and on Free Speech TV.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sewernugget/status/1156978201257660416
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqw_Zo49IPY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KvyEx2cnGo
- ↑ https://twitter.com/roman_nfkrz/status/1113050131031625728
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190520025201/https:/www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/police-investigating-after-north-bay-teen-makes-hate-based-videos/2009954650
- ↑ https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/07/14-year-old-youtuber-soph-banned-from-platform-after-anti-gay-hate-speech-10536405/
- ↑ https://www.newsweek.com/14-year-old-one-million-followers-threatens-shoot-youtube-hq-after-being-banned-anti-gay-video-1453679
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sewernugget/status/1168661408310951937