As his channel name would suggest SuperVaderMan is a Star Wars fan, although In a Q&A video he mentioned feeling jaded towards the franchise. This was due to Disney's acquisition of Star Wars, which he greatly disliked and believed was taking the franchise in a terrible direction. For him this was especially true after the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and in many videos he has criticized the Star Wars sequel trilogy, the animated show Star Wars: Rebels, and other Disney Star Wars properties. Aside from Star Wars he has mentioned having a passion for game development and was in college during the height of his YouTube career. He is believed to have found a job in gaming development and lives in the United States.
SuperVaderMan created his channel on August 19, 2006 however he didn't upload his first video until March 15, 2011. His channel exclusively focused on Star Wars games such as Star Wars: Republic Commando, Star Wars: Empire at War, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. He had a fairly consistent schedule and uploaded 2-3 videos weekly, however due to college there would sometimes be long gaps in between uploads. While focusing mostly on singleplayer content he did branch into multiplayer occasionally. He did two multiplayer Battlefront 2 videos, as well as the entirety of his Star Wars Galaxies playthrough being multiplayer.
Hiatus and Inactivity
After uploading a video on January 20, 2013 SuperVaderMan would take a two and a half year hiatus, returning on June 27, 2015 with an update video. In it he explained why he was gone, and his future plans for the channel. He returned to gaming videos on the same day with part one of a Star Wars: Dark Forces let's play. On April 20, 2016 he uploaded a Q&A video to celebrate hitting 15,000 subscribers, and continued uploading videos until April 1, 2017 when he took another hiatus. He returned on May 4, 2018 and uploaded a final video explaining the state of the channel. As of March 2021 he hasn't uploaded since and has remained inactive. His fans have speculated why he left and if he will ever return with one stating "For those wondering where he went, SVM's mentioned he has a passion for game development. People in that field can attest to the fact that the industry bleeds them dry. Long hours are common, so if SVM managed to find work in the field, he probably has neither time nor energy to create videos".
- Star Wars: Galaxies - A Star Wars themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for Microsoft Windows, developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando - A tactical first-person shooter video game, set in the Star Wars universe, released in 2005. It was developed and published by LucasArts for the Xbox and Microsoft Windows. It was SuperVaderMan's first let's play.
- Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic - A role-playing video game set in the Star Wars universe. Developed by BioWare and published by LucasArts, the game was released for the Xbox on July 19, 2003, and for Microsoft Windows on November 19, 2003.
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2004) - A first and third-person shooter video game set in the Star Wars universe. Developed by Pandemic Studios and published by LucasArts, it is the first game in the Star Wars: Battlefront series. It was released on September 21, 2004, for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - A first- and third-person shooter video game based on the Star Wars film franchise. Developed by Pandemic Studios and published by LucasArts, it is a sequel to 2004's Star Wars: Battlefront and the second game in the Star Wars: Battlefront series.
- Star Wars: Empire at War - A 2006 real-time strategy video game set in the Star Wars universe. It was developed by Petroglyph Games and published by LucasArts. Set between Episode III and Episode IV, it focuses on the fledgling struggle between the Empire and the Rebels, and uses Petroglyph's game engine Alamo.
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption - An expansion pack for Star Wars: Empire at War released in October 2006. It adds the "Zann Consortium" as a third faction in addition to a number of new features.
- Star Wars: Starfighter - A 2001 action video game, developed and published by LucasArts. Set right before Episode I, the player unites alongside three starfighter pilots and is allowed to take control of several different spacecraft to help stop the invasion that threatens the Planet Naboo.
- Star Wars: Dark Forces - A first-person shooter video game developed and published by LucasArts. It was released in 1995 for MS-DOS and Macintosh, and in 1996 for the PlayStation.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II - A 1997 first-person shooter video game developed and published by LucasArts for Microsoft Windows. It was later re-released on Steam in September 2009, and again in 2015 on GOG.com. It is the sequel to 1995's Star Wars: Dark Forces.
- His favorite video game is Star Wars Galaxies
- His longest series is on Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic, with a total of 106 episodes.
- His shortest series is a tie between Star Wars: Starfighter and Star Wars: Dark Forces, with both having 14 episodes.
- He greatly dislikes the animated Star Wars shows and in multiple videos has explained why.
- His videos on Star Wars: Battlefront 1 were copyright claimed because the game contained footage from the Star Wars films. In the end he was forced to take down only one video.